Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
sparking a connection [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 12:51 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 12:46 PM
oh, rats!
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 12:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 17th, 2017, 03:47 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Stormpaw padded out of the apprentice's den. He had just been taking a small nap after training with his mentor. His stormy coloured fur was ruffled and rather messy, lucky for him, his fur wasn't very long so he would easily be able to neaten it up. Looking around, he searched for someone to talk to. Stormpaw was a friendly cat, but due to his gullible and innocent nature, he didn't have many friends. He made more bullies. Sighing, he looked for the few friends he had. Spotting on, he trotted over to the. "Hey Remora!", Stormpaw said in a cheerful tone, a wide grin on his face. Due to training, he hadn't had much to time to talk with his friends or brother. Berrypaw was normally off doing training practice as well, despite the fact that they were brothers, their mentors didn't them train together. "How're you doing?", he asked them.
(Super sorry about how short it is!)

@Ludicrous Lunacy
(Boop for @Ludicrous Lunacy)

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old February 17th, 2017, 04:03 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
Echospeck yawns, a late start to the day he would call it, but the rest was well deserved after his successful evening hunt yesterday. Stretching out his legs, he also takes the moment to groom up a little. He sighs, a soft purr about him as once again his favorite moment hunting with Silvercloud pops in his head. It's happening more and more it seems, thinking about her, bumping into her, all the way to spending a whole day with her, she's everywhere! But it's not a bad thing, her company has been the most excitement he's had in moons, it's actually made his evening solo hunts feel too quiet. Maybe I should ask her... to come along one night? Nah, Nettleclaw's probably the one with her attention in camp, since I'm never here at sundown.

Echospeck turns to look over Nettleclaw's usual loafing spot. He's not there, so Silvercloud is probably with him now. He turns his head further to groom his shoulder, then froze immediately. His eyes widened, Silvercloud's padding right to him. He hastely curls his tail, "Silvercloud! Good morning."

At Echospeck's call to Silvercloud, Nettleclaw raises his ears and stealthily leaps into the apprentices den just enough to peek out one ear. He gets some looks from the young warriors, but that's nothing new to him.
Silvercloud had a wide grin spread across her face as she got closer and closer to Echospeck. Like Echospeck, Silvercloud found the tom great company. She was often searching for the tom to go do something with him. Without realising it though, in the process she had been spending less and less time with her best friend. It was like Nettleclaw had slipped her mind and become replaced with Echospeck. Blades of grass were flattened with each pawstep she took. Finally as she reached him, she said her own greeting. "Goodmorning!", she said cheerfully, happy to have the tom in her prescence. Silvercloud settled herself down next to the tom, laying down beside him.

Memories rushed through her head. Good memories. Most of them about great times spent with Echospeck. Like the tim they were hunting. Silvercloud chased a rabbit out of the bushes and was about to catch it when she tripped over a root. Echospeck had appeared out of nowhere and killed the rabbit for her. That hunting trip just made her day. "How are you?", the she-cat asked, eager to know.

Silvercloud seemed to take no notice of Nettleclaw, not at all knowing he was watching them from the Apprentice's Den. Although someone else took notice of him. Briarwish.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old February 17th, 2017, 05:36 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
"I am also free pretty much anytime," she chuckled along with her,"I would love to go now if you'd like?" she mewed questionly. She nodded with her on the thought of the sunset and the trees,how the sky had been a pinkish orange and how it had reflected off of the others fur so well,and how pretty the sunset was that day. She couldn't forget it.

Cloudedsky nodded eagerly. "Yes, of course! I woyld love to go now as well!" She purred, standing up from where se recently had been sitting. She shook, the snow the had stuck tonher fur falling to the ground. "Though it'll be colder than last time, I'd love to! Besides, a little bit of coldness won't beat the sunset from a tree. I'll bet I can climb by myself now!"
Old February 17th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Flameleaf purred. "Yes," she meowed. "They are perfect!" She curled her tail around the kits. Sunfern and Cloudfeather sound nice. Flameleaf thought. but what about Ashkit? Flameleaf paused and thought for a minute. Ashwhisker, that fits! She licked Quietstream's cheek and curled around the kits.

Character Site

Old February 18th, 2017, 02:18 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
"Don't worry Gazeshadow is Shadowgazes son. He's nothing like his father. He'll be in here soon." meowed Hopekit. Gazeshadow walked inside and over to her. "He moved into the den. he's the first Tom queen." laughed Hazelkit, walking over to the two. "I wouldn't call myself a queen." Gazeshadow meowed.
"Wow, but they look so similar!" He whispered in Hopekit's ear.
Old February 18th, 2017, 04:19 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post

Cloudedsky nodded eagerly. "Yes, of course! I woyld love to go now as well!" She purred, standing up from where se recently had been sitting. She shook, the snow the had stuck tonher fur falling to the ground. "Though it'll be colder than last time, I'd love to! Besides, a little bit of coldness won't beat the sunset from a tree. I'll bet I can climb by myself now!"
Briarbranch stood up aswel and stretched her limbs and emitted a small yawn,which only made her size look even bigger. She shook any loose snow flakes off of her thick tabby fur. She straightened back up and smiled,her tail twitching excitedly,"I wouldn't be surprised if you could by now," she chuckled,"but I'll catch you if you ever fall.Just incase." she mewed sweetly. She was excited to get out of camp,infact it had been awhile since she had tree climbed due to trying ti catch up with her warrior duties and all. So she was eager to get out. She made her way towards the camp exit,turning around to see if Cloudedsky was following.
Old February 18th, 2017, 09:38 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Owlkit saw her friend approaching and for a moment, she felt a flicker of frustration, remembering what had happened before, but when he got closer the frustration faded. She could never be mad at him for long. Not as long as that Wingpaw cat was nowhere in sight. As soon as she saw that cat again, she was going to...no. Nice thoughts. She thought to herself with a frustrated flick of her tail. Owlkit felt a smile spreading across her maw as Storkpaw put his chin on her head, although she tried to hide it- she was supposed to be mad at him, but of course, she was unable to keep her anger from shrinking until it was nearly gone. "Really? What happened, what'd you see? Or hear?" She asked, with kit-like innocence and curiosity in her voice. She hadn't spoken like that for a while- but she felt much more safe and comfortable with acting younger around Storkpaw, so there was no big deal with being like that.

Besides, no one else was paying attention to two friends hanging out and playing around, right? No one else even cared that they existed- well, Storkpaw's brother might, and maybe Kestrelkit and Doekit did, but as far as the other cats in the clan- nah. They probably never even shot a second glance in either one's direction, all too preoccupied with their own lives. All except that dumb Wing- no! Nice. Thoughts. Owlkit was more frustrated with herself then anything else that she couldn't think of anything good about Wingpaw...well, other then the fact that she was pretty. And had seemed friendly. And was Storkpaw's friend. There! Those are good things, right? Owlkit thought with a grin, satisfied until the other, more annoying part of her mind chimed in with it's own thoughts on Wingpaw. Well she's not that pretty. And she seemed kind of annoying, didn't she? And hey! I don't even want her to be Storkpaw's friend, how was that a good thing? She thought, annoyed with herself even as the thoughts entered her mind, but there was nothing she could do about them. It seemed Owlkit was cursed with these bad thoughts about the young apprentice...but even so, maybe someday she would be...more comfortable. She would learn that everything wasn't about her, right? Because it wasn't. She didn't own him, as she had constantly had to tell herself every time she thought about the infuriating encounter between her, Storkpaw, and Wingpaw. "Hey, Storkpaw...there's a question I've been meaning to ask you, I just never really- never got around to it, so I was wondering...why didn't you tell me you knew Wingpaw? How come you said she was your brother, or said you didn't know her?" Owlkit asked, a hurt tone entering her voice as she spoke.
Storkpaw smiled as he heard her sweet voice. It was one of few sounds now that was calming to him. Besides, didn't every cat need something sturdy and loving amidst the crazy life? So as she asked what happened, he replayed the story for her. "Well, I went out in the territory, just for a hunt. I wasn't sure which way to head so I just started walking. I kept walking until I realized where I was. I was at the burial grounds." He said, casting a glance to his friend, making sure she was listening. "So likewise I payed some respects for my adopted father. Just normal stuff that happens at the burial grounds I guess." He gave a shrug and rolled his neck. "So then, as I was doing that, I heard scratching behind me. At this point I was getting freaked out and I turned around. The sight there was terrifying enough. All I could see was a paw sticking through the ground where one of the graves were. I panicked and starting retreating. But then the rest of the body came through the dirt and landed shaking on the ground. She looked up at me and asked what had happened. So I responded 'You died, and now you're back.' She looked shocked, but seemed to be feeling fine. Oh! I forgot to mention. Her fur was disgusting! And it reeked too." He wrinkled his nose, remembering the acrid scent. "It was all matted and covered with dirt, and just plain disgusting. But she introduced herself, Lilacblossom. She said that she died about 24 moons ago. She said that Starclan had sent her back to stop her mate for killing himself. So naturally I helped. It felt weird though, being beside a dead cat. It was creepy." He shudders. "Anyways, that was the time I was part of a prophecy." He joked.

Storkpaws laughter faded quickly though, as he watched her stern expression. It looked like she was about ready to battle some invisible force, and he didn't exactly know what to do with it. He opened his mouth to say something, but she beat him too it. But the words coming out of her mouth were ones that brought back the play date from before.mthe one where he and Owlkit were playing and Wingpaw joined them. He had known, subconsciously, that Wingpaw had been trying to flirt with him. He had two sisters near his age, he knew what is was like. But he had just thrown her off. Or so he thought. "Owlkit, I- I really didn't know her until that day when she joined us. I promise. I can't make you believe me, but I will try my hardest. I was joking with you. Playing with you. Being your friend, and I just said that name for fun. That cat you saw me come in with, is really my adopted brother, Barkskip. I can call him over for you if you really need that much persuasion, but-- I want you to believe me. When Wingpaw showed up, I... I was just as shocked as you were. I didn't know what to say, nor could I say much right there in front of her without sounding rude. I felt terrible for you really. Because I know, that we are good friends, and it has to be hard, watching some other she cat swoop in and try to take me like that. I'm sorry if I seemed to like the flirts she was throwing around at me. Okay? I'm sorry." He apologized quickly. Storkpaw wasn't good at this balancing game. The one of feelings. Because right now he had to find the perfect balance of his emotions and hers. If he said too much, she might think that he was making this up, stumbling, trying to find a way out of the mess. If he said to little, then Owlkit might think he was lying, keeping back the truth. And he couldn't handle loosing his best friend.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 18th, 2017, 10:58 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Flamespirit sat near a bush in the clearing. Her ginger pelt showing bright in the sunlight. She was grooming herself after her trip into Loner territory. The female had met a new cat, Gizmo, but she decided it wasn't best for her to return. She was a clan cat. She had to act like one, but still... the "wild" called to her. She sighed and shook her head as she looked around the clearing with her hazel orbs. She blinked as she lay down now under the brush.
@NightWarrior4Life

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...

Last edited by Slash-GNR; February 18th, 2017 at 10:58 AM.
Old February 18th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Flamespirit sat near a bush in the clearing. Her ginger pelt showing bright in the sunlight. She was grooming herself after her trip into Loner territory. The female had met a new cat, Gizmo, but she decided it wasn't best for her to return. She was a clan cat. She had to act like one, but still... the "wild" called to her. She sighed and shook her head as she looked around the clearing with her hazel orbs. She blinked as she lay down now under the brush.
@NightWarrior4Life
"Long day?" A cool voice teased. Then, approaching from under the shade of a tree was ThundraHowl, a stubborn Tom warrior. "Mm..." He grunted as he sniffed Flamespirit. "You smell of twoleg place...and kittypet...or is that loner? Maybe a rogue? Whatever it is, you've been out exploring somewhere you shouldn't have been again." He taunted her "looks like you're in big trouble!" The tabby Tom sneered.
Old February 18th, 2017, 11:18 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Long day?" A cool voice teased. Then, approaching from under the shade of a tree was ThundraHowl, a stubborn Tom warrior. "Mm..." He grunted as he sniffed Flamespirit. "You smell of twoleg place...and kittypet...or is that loner? Maybe a rogue? Whatever it is, you've been out exploring somewhere you shouldn't have been again." He taunted her "looks like you're in big trouble!" The tabby Tom sneered.
"Yeah, it has b....." she trailed off as he sniffed her and commented on her scent. "Yeah, I have, what does it matter to you?" she asked whipping her head around toward him. "I explore enough that no one cares what I do anymore," she mewed. "I wasn't doing anything wrong," she retorted back to the tom.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Closed Thread