When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old November 22nd, 2016, 06:58 PM
Echopaw the lonely bengel

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@TehDerpyShoelace Smoothfur looked around the territory and sniffed the air for any cat. She then shrugged. She began to walk through the grass and trees. Smoothfur sat down by herself and began to groom her Smooth Gray and silver fur with one eye looking around to make sure no one tried to sneak up on her. 'No one will get you Smoothfur. Their your clanmates.' she thought to herself.

Echopaw the lonely Bengal Cat's Everything Finder: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ead.php?t=1955

Last edited by slick; November 22nd, 2016 at 07:18 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 07:11 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Lionpaw limped through the smoke and made it to the water. He took his weight off the she-cat and dropped by the water. His eyes clenched in pain. He looked down at the water and took a few laps, and sat up the best he could. His mind returned back to Honeypaw, and wondered if she still had hope of him being alive. He thought about his sisters and brothers, is mother. His eyes obviously lost in thought, he recounted the day they met, when the twelve of them went to the creek. He remembered when they played in the water, and when he finally had the guts to ask her to be his. He remembered the look on her face when the branch landed on him, and he could barely hear her words. I love you, too, Lionpaw. He cringed in pain, and the shock brought him out of thought. "God I hope I heal soon." he huffed.
Apurva sat down a few tail lengths away from the water, her eyes now wary. Her eyes and paws stung and her lungs and throat felt raw, but she barely noticed. Her thoughts were on Blade. She wondered if she and her half-brother would ever see each other again. The red black and white molly was doubting that, though there was a small chance. She wasn't completely sure he'd want to see her again, not after the last time. She was just so uncertain about things. What would he say anyways? He'd say I'm crazy and chase me off, just like last time.... She flicked her ears, trying to think of something else, but she couldn't seem to. Apurva glanced over at Lionpaw, then looked away. She'd mainly been checking to make sure he wasn't too badly hurt. “Wounds take time.” she commented, tipping her head to one side as the dry, dying leaves rustled in a breeze that carried with it the smell of smoke.
Old November 23rd, 2016, 09:27 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Apurva sat down a few tail lengths away from the water, her eyes now wary. Her eyes and paws stung and her lungs and throat felt raw, but she barely noticed. Her thoughts were on Blade. She wondered if she and her half-brother would ever see each other again. The red black and white molly was doubting that, though there was a small chance. She wasn't completely sure he'd want to see her again, not after the last time. She was just so uncertain about things. What would he say anyways? He'd say I'm crazy and chase me off, just like last time.... She flicked her ears, trying to think of something else, but she couldn't seem to. Apurva glanced over at Lionpaw, then looked away. She'd mainly been checking to make sure he wasn't too badly hurt. “Wounds take time.” she commented, tipping her head to one side as the dry, dying leaves rustled in a breeze that carried with it the smell of smoke.
"Yes, but that's time I don't have..." he sighed. He looked over, realizing she was in thought. "Did you plan to join ThunderClan?" he asked, looking at the she with his yellow eyes. His left eye was cut from the branch, and wounds lined his once great pelt.

Last edited by monfang; November 23rd, 2016 at 09:32 AM.
Old November 23rd, 2016, 09:38 AM
questionmark

Quote:

"Yes, but that's time I don't have..." he sighed. He looked over, realizing she was in thought. "Did you plan to join ThunderClan?" he asked, looking at the she with his yellow eyes. His left eye was cut from the branch, and wounds lined his once great pelt.
She jumped slightly, as she'd nearly forgotten he was even there. “If you don't mind my asking, why don't you have time?” she asked, looking over her shoulder as she asked him. “Oh, yes. I'm joining.” she added. Soon. She stepped towards the water and lapped at it thirstily, feeling the cool water soothe her throat.
Old November 23rd, 2016, 09:55 AM

Quote:

She jumped slightly, as she'd nearly forgotten he was even there. “If you don't mind my asking, why don't you have time?” she asked, looking over her shoulder as she asked him. “Oh, yes. I'm joining.” she added. Soon. She stepped towards the water and lapped at it thirstily, feeling the cool water soothe her throat.
He sighed. "I, uh, got family. I have to protect them from whatever this is." he said, and looked at her again. "I was under that branch because I saved someone. She means a lot to me and we hoped to even have kits." He looked up and stared at the fading sky. "And I have to return home. Because this isn't accidental. She could be in danger, my whole family. I can't let them die, no not like that. Not from something we couldn't control. I love them too much to see any of them die, and she's seen way too much death from that damn fire!" he hissed.
Old November 23rd, 2016, 10:07 AM
questionmark

Quote:

He sighed. "I, uh, got family. I have to protect them from whatever this is." he said, and looked at her again. "I was under that branch because I saved someone. She means a lot to me and we hoped to even have kits." He looked up and stared at the fading sky. "And I have to return home. Because this isn't accidental. She could be in danger, my whole family. I can't let them die, no not like that. Not from something we couldn't control. I love them too much to see any of them die, and she's seen way too much death from that damn fire!" he hissed.
Apurva looked up, her ears now pinned back and her fur bristling. She felt bad she'd even asked. This wasn't what she'd expected to be doing today, then an image flashed across her mind. “I understand what you mean.” that was sort of a lie. Her family was all either gone or didn't care, at least, as far as she knew. But Timberpaw was like family. She closed her eyes, turning her head away. “There's always danger. No one's ever safe. But if she's with the Clan, she's probably as safe as she can get.” her tone was very calm and quiet, but it had a hint of sadness that she tried to hide, but she didn't completely manage to hide it.
Old November 23rd, 2016, 10:22 AM

Quote:

Apurva looked up, her ears now pinned back and her fur bristling. She felt bad she'd even asked. This wasn't what she'd expected to be doing today, then an image flashed across her mind. “I understand what you mean.” that was sort of a lie. Her family was all either gone or didn't care, at least, as far as she knew. But Timberpaw was like family. She closed her eyes, turning her head away. “There's always danger. No one's ever safe. But if she's with the Clan, she's probably as safe as she can get.” her tone was very calm and quiet, but it had a hint of sadness that she tried to hide, but she didn't completely manage to hide it.
Lionpaw looked over and saw the sadness. Something he's been trying to hide for moons. He tried to stand, and finally managed to. He tried to walk and limped, able to finally somewhat walk. "Hey, if we can get past that fire, we might be able to catch up with the clan." he said. "Come on, let's follow the river. It should lead us to the creek, then we go from there."
Old November 23rd, 2016, 11:08 AM
questionmark

Quote:

Lionpaw looked over and saw the sadness. Something he's been trying to hide for moons. He tried to stand, and finally managed to. He tried to walk and limped, able to finally somewhat walk. "Hey, if we can get past that fire, we might be able to catch up with the clan." he said. "Come on, let's follow the river. It should lead us to the creek, then we go from there."
She looked up, surprised. “Okay.” she said at last, lifting her head. She stood up, looking over her shoulder in the direction of TwolegPlace, wondering if she would ever return. It was close, but it seemed to her much farther away, just a memory of her past. Apurva dipped her head, though she silently thought he should wait until he was healed up a bit, though she knew better than to say so.
Old November 23rd, 2016, 11:49 AM

Quote:

She looked up, surprised. “Okay.” she said at last, lifting her head. She stood up, looking over her shoulder in the direction of TwolegPlace, wondering if she would ever return. It was close, but it seemed to her much farther away, just a memory of her past. Apurva dipped her head, though she silently thought he should wait until he was healed up a bit, though she knew better than to say so.
As he walked along the river, he hated the silence. He wished there was something to talk about. He limped badly, but he didn't mind the pain much. "S-So where are you off to, after all this?" he asked.