Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:59 AM
Former titans and going...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 04:58 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:55 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:52 AM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:38 AM

Old September 28th, 2020, 03:39 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

// @Puddle~
Goslingkit

A sleek-furred she-kit was draped out over a boulder, eyes half-closed with the attempt of shielding herself from the sunlight. Much to the tortoiseshell's surprise, she had come to realize that -- over the passing days -- she had grown less and less bored with her life, and more-so furious. She still needed to find out where Sparrowsnap had preserved herself, to plot her map for potential vengeance.

Now, of course, Goslingkit was well aware she was far too young to be wanting to murder her mother, as Lionstar had clearly implied. Oh, but did she care? No. She couldn't give zero rat-tails. She would have her vengeance: she'd just have to wait till she was apprenticed to someone, then she could begin her trek toward... uh, whatever was to happen. Dismemberment? Perhaps. Decapitation? Maybe. Eaten alive? Eh.

At last, the she-kit decided to flutter open her eyes, to take in the ever-so-familiar RiverClan clearing. She nibbled at her lip with a fang. Pft - RiverClan. I'm not even of this place! I'm... ShadowClan. Ugh, gross. But! Nevertheless, I love River and... Her thoughts drifted gradually away upon suddenly spotting Berryscorch in this sun-drenched expanse; her eyes took on a glimmer of delight. As of late, she had wanted to begin conversing more with Blizzardsky, although there was, of course, that obstacle of Dumbassism. Turns out, though, she did take interest in his little warden, Berryscorch. The she-kit narrowed her eyes. She's the new Lionheart, yes? Ooh, interesting. Jaws expanding in a yawn, Goslingkit hopped down from the boulder and padded nonchalantly on over toward the cream-patched warrior, a smirk splitting her maw. "Berryscorch, yes?" she said formally, and extended a forepaw -- the scarred one, to be specific. "A pleasure to meet you -- the name's Goslingkit."

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old September 28th, 2020, 08:15 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Foxblaze smiled at her boy, “so you figured out what you felt like inside my love?” She mewed before going back to grooming the obviously dusty boy. She swore by her fur this child would always need a groom.

@Rani (maybe one of them when they are older?)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old September 29th, 2020, 06:44 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaton View Post

It was at that moment where they had been recognised -- Mothkit now knew why they seemed to be naturally drawn to this cat. This had to be him... right? It could only be the cat they'd heard about from their mother.

"Bumble... belly?" Mothkit questioned, still unsure of it all. "T-That is your name, right?" They settled down, passing a light smile to the long-lost warrior. Though they'd never actually seen him before, they already felt safe... and comfortable... just being here. It was nice, nicer than wandering around without any sure answer of who to go to, at least.

Taking another moment to study the familiarly unfamiliar shape of Bumblebelly, Mothkit let a slight frown escape. He looked much too skinny! That just couldn't do. Mothkit turned their head up to the tom, sure of what needed to be said. "You don't look well... m-maybe you need more food? But I don't know where food is... m-mum's always just brought it to me." They admitted, though they wished to be able to help... it seemed awry.

However, their own words brought another question to them.

"Oh... have you talked to mum yet? She t-told me a lot about you, I'm s-sure she misses you..."
Bumblebelly wanted to absolutely scream his utter admiration for such a little dumpling of a baby!! How did something so sweet, do innocent, manage to exist in a world where he only knew pain?

A fire was sparked in Bumblebelly, a spark he hadnt felt in moons.

First off, he couldnt be a mess in front of his darling kin. No no no, that wouldn't do.

He cleared his throat, quick to wipe his tears away. "W-well! Why don't I show you where food is?" A tiny little purr - mothkit sized, if you will - trickled from him as his lips pulled into a smile. "I know I'm not in... the best condition but I assure you, I'm in better shape now ive got the company of such a charming little...--" he paused. What where they exactly? Then he remembered it didn't concern nor bother him, "--charmimg little kit!"

For now, it was best to avoid the topic of Flyfur.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old September 29th, 2020, 06:50 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

Primrosekit stumbled onto her hind, holding the dandelion tight between her jaws, confused by the sudden amount of voices around her again. It was proof that she was back, but, in her mind she never really left. Not on purpose, at least. The kitten just sat there, trying to understand what was being said. They spoke of her, that was clear by the usage of her name with the weird "kit" part behind it-- it wasn't her fault if they couldn't understand what her real name was-- and one voice seemed to be more.. Addressed to her? It appeared so, but she didn't move. Not until a bigger paw gently nudged her the right way to the nursery. That message was clear, and after a sightless glance back, she trotted to the nursery with just one stumble over her own paws.

------------------------

Gingerfrost sat down as the leader firstly addressed the tiny scrap of fur. That being quickly handled, he just gently nudge her right way as she didn't seem to move. With a last nod to Flyfur, as if to say all was fine, he then turned his attention to the leader. Of course he'd ask where he had been.
"Twoleg place," the young warrior answered bluntly with a small grumble "I met a kitty-pet in the territory. He was lost and basically a kit so I guided him back to his home" and lost a perfectly good sparrow to it-- but he wouldn't mention that, didn't see the need to. "It took longer than expected because of a sudden de-tour;" and the kit's shorter endurance, but that was obvious. Carrying the kitty-pet would've been hard as well, considering he had been surprisingly tall for his age. "we came across a badger scent on the way, not to far of off the territory, so we went around it. The scent was decently stale on my way back, but I reckon we should be careful anyway" He figured Lionstar might want to be informed of that last part as well.

[ @BILL. ]
Old September 29th, 2020, 10:22 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

spiderpaw stumbled as she heard her name. "m comin'! just a sec!" looking around to find the deputy for a moment, she glanced around before quickly waddling along over. "hiiiiii!" she greeted. a patrol.. hrm. she'd had bad experiences with those. oaky had gone missing after a patrol. oh well. giving sootflare a smile, she bounced around for a bit, slightly impatient as she waited to get going. sootflare seemed nice, though! sort of? maybe? hopefully? yeah, hopefully! he hadn't done anything to make her think that he was mean yet, anyway. "ok-ok-ok-ok-ok let's go!" okay, so perhaps that had been a bit too many 'ok's, but it was okay! she sat up straight, ready to follow sootflare with a smile on her face.
// @wnder

Last edited by panchiko; September 29th, 2020 at 10:22 AM.
Old September 29th, 2020, 10:37 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Leafpool walks into the clearing after going off on her own. She finds a warm spot to sit and lays down. She remembers that she probably should find a patrol to go to.
Old September 29th, 2020, 12:51 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

@BILL.
(It's been so long lol but They finally made it)
Hopkit jumped into camp. "Hello, Lionstar!" She mew'd
~~~~~
Sunpetal let out a sigh. She walked in. "Lion-nstar...."
Old September 29th, 2020, 12:57 PM

Whiteheart walks in looking for her sister, leafpool. SHe notices a shady spot and rests
Old September 29th, 2020, 04:21 PM
fae/she/they

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Bumblebelly wanted to absolutely scream his utter admiration for such a little dumpling of a baby!! How did something so sweet, do innocent, manage to exist in a world where he only knew pain?

A fire was sparked in Bumblebelly, a spark he hadnt felt in moons.

First off, he couldnt be a mess in front of his darling kin. No no no, that wouldn't do.

He cleared his throat, quick to wipe his tears away. "W-well! Why don't I show you where food is?" A tiny little purr - mothkit sized, if you will - trickled from him as his lips pulled into a smile. "I know I'm not in... the best condition but I assure you, I'm in better shape now ive got the company of such a charming little...--" he paused. What where they exactly? Then he remembered it didn't concern nor bother him, "--charmimg little kit!"

For now, it was best to avoid the topic of Flyfur.
Mothkit smiled up to Bumblebelly, reaching up to give him a boop with their tiny nose. They figured.. just maybe.. he would appreciate the small gesture. The gentle touch of another comforting cat was always enough to ease their nerves.. so maybe it would help Bumblebelly too.

Their ears perked up at the further mention of food. "You would s-show me where the food is? I.. would like to know.. so please t-take me?" They meowed, gaze pleading as they met their dad's own. They didn't much feel like walking though.. so...

Jump!

Mothkit used what strength they did have to make a leap onto Bumblebelly's back. Letting out an amused purr, they tapped Bumblebelly. "You can t-take me there... dad?" The little grey kitten used the term loosely, because they didn't much know what he was to them entirely.. but they enjoyed spending time with him.. and they were related.. so dad he was.

Another smile came to the kit as they were referred to as just that -- a kit. It was oddly comforting to not be gendered in any way for once, but it probably didn't mean much. They'd stay silent about it for now as they awaited the food journey.
Old September 29th, 2020, 04:28 PM

Riverkit comes outside, blinking. She yawned and bounced around the clearing . "Hey where is everyone?" she looks around. "huh"