Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM

Old September 25th, 2017, 01:31 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

[ @Lonestar23 ]

A dark figure sat at the end of the camp. Long brown fur protecting the massive Tom from the buffering wind. It was a Rey day, not a single break in the dull clouds throught out the day left cats moping, Dogblood preferred it this way. Witht his cover of darknes she seemed much larger and more ominous, nobody would approach him. He was looking for someone though, charmpelt was the name. Shiverlight had told him much, and too be quite honest he wasn't listening that much. But when she mentioned that he was making 'moves' on her he flinched. She was his passage into Shadowclan, the clan that denied his family. If she where to fall in love with a riverclan scrap of fur he would loose his passage into the heart of Shadowclan. Maybe if he told goldenstar that he had fallen in love with a Shadowclan Molly he would finally give him the passage. At last. Dog blood confined to watch the clan with his judging eyes. If he passed he would know who he was, by shiverlights description he wasn't hard to miss.

[ Sorry it's so short, don't have much ideas ]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old September 25th, 2017, 01:49 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
[ @Lonestar23 ]

A dark figure sat at the end of the camp. Long brown fur protecting the massive Tom from the buffering wind. It was a Rey day, not a single break in the dull clouds throught out the day left cats moping, Dogblood preferred it this way. Witht his cover of darknes she seemed much larger and more ominous, nobody would approach him. He was looking for someone though, charmpelt was the name. Shiverlight had told him much, and too be quite honest he wasn't listening that much. But when she mentioned that he was making 'moves' on her he flinched. She was his passage into Shadowclan, the clan that denied his family. If she where to fall in love with a riverclan scrap of fur he would loose his passage into the heart of Shadowclan. Maybe if he told goldenstar that he had fallen in love with a Shadowclan Molly he would finally give him the passage. At last. Dog blood confined to watch the clan with his judging eyes. If he passed he would know who he was, by shiverlights description he wasn't hard to miss.

[ Sorry it's so short, don't have much ideas ]
The Chausie entered the clearing of RiverClan, noticing how much more crowded it was with all the ShadowClan cats staying there. His golden optics scanned it, and he dropped the shrew he was carrying on the fresh kill pile. Fishing, with the weather getting colder, was not as enjoyable for the tom anymore. Charmpelt remembered going fishing with Jema. Lots of memories of her had been popping up lately, and the more he spent time with Shiverlight, the more he remembered his previous love and how she had made him feel, and how he... missed her. Yes, he missed her. More then anyone could know, he missed the she cat, and Shiverlight was the only other one who knew of his lost almost mate. Seeing another tom in the clearing, large and foreboding though he was, Charmpelt approached with his tail held in a friendly manner, that spark still in his optics. "Good morning!" It wasn't like he had anything against other toms. He remembered having close tom-friends, although more seemed to be jealous of him or have something against him because of his handsome appearance then become close friends with him. It wasn't like he exactly sought cats out to become all buddy-buddy with anyways, so... that was that.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 25th, 2017, 02:05 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Returning from helping the rogue Bait find a place to stay for a few nights, Shadeleaf walked into the camp with a surprisingly cheerful smile for one who was famous for being a grouchy senior warrior. Her golden eyes flicked around the camp, the Norwegian forest cat stretching out for a moment before her eyes landed on Honeyfall. Sinking her claws into the soft earth and working her paws through it for a moment, she finally made the decision to approach him and strike up a conversation with the transmale. Retracting her claws and putting on a polite smile, Shadeleaf walked over, bouncing on her paws slightly as she remembered the satisfaction that came with teaching Bait how to hunt. Yes, she loved teaching younger cats; there was something so wonderful about seeing your hard work being paid off. Her attention returned to Honeyfall, and Shadeleaf flicked her tail slightly as she meowed her greetings to the tom. "Salutations, Honeyfall. How are you?" The ShadowClan cat meowed, settling down a respectful distance away from the currently grumpy tom and giving him a calm smile. She wasn't sure why, but Shadeleaf was very cheerful; the satisfaction of helping a rogue wasn't all of it- no, she was just in an oddly good mood today. The sun rising over the horizon was a beautiful sight to the molly, signalling the start of a brand new day- surely ShadowClan was blessed in this moment. Despite her general aversion to cats of other clans, she had to admit that the flooding had helped ShadowClan avoid a needless battle with RiverClan, and instead brought them closer together as opposed to ThunderClan and WindClan's clear hostility. She frowned at the idea of the two leaders bickering like kits, lost in thought for a moment longer before Shadeleaf snapped to attention and looked back at Honeyfall, waiting for his answer to her inquiry. Her wandering mind was a signal that she needed to rest soon- otherwise she would end up messing up the entire day, something that Shadeleaf would not tolerate.
honeyfall didn't bother looking at the molly. he blinked, eyes trained upon the ground. after many silent heartbeats, the usually shy transmale sighed and spoke, "greetings. i am doing... lovely." his voice was soft, and feminine, a natural detail about him, due to his shyness, but also gender. honey's tail brushed out, grazing shadeleaf's paw to show that he was listening. he huffed, finally turning to look at his clanmmate. "don't you look cheerful," murmured the tom, expression bored, yet perceptive. he waited a moment, then began to groom his fur as he waited.

[ sorry it's short i'm on the bus ]
Old September 25th, 2017, 02:08 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The Chausie entered the clearing of RiverClan, noticing how much more crowded it was with all the ShadowClan cats staying there. His golden optics scanned it, and he dropped the shrew he was carrying on the fresh kill pile. Fishing, with the weather getting colder, was not as enjoyable for the tom anymore. Charmpelt remembered going fishing with Jema. Lots of memories of her had been popping up lately, and the more he spent time with Shiverlight, the more he remembered his previous love and how she had made him feel, and how he... missed her. Yes, he missed her. More then anyone could know, he missed the she cat, and Shiverlight was the only other one who knew of his lost almost mate. Seeing another tom in the clearing, large and foreboding though he was, Charmpelt approached with his tail held in a friendly manner, that spark still in his optics. "Good morning!" It wasn't like he had anything against other toms. He remembered having close tom-friends, although more seemed to be jealous of him or have something against him because of his handsome appearance then become close friends with him. It wasn't like he exactly sought cats out to become all buddy-buddy with anyways, so... that was that.
That's him. it was quite clear as the Tom walked in, simply the way he carried himself. Almost with a dreamy expression while his thoughts ran away with his mind. Dog blood shuffled when he noticed he wouldn't have to approach the tom on his own. He blinked simply as he came near and licked a paw drawing it over his ear gently. He judgemental eyes scanned the Tom in front of him for a moment, his orange optics narrowing dangerously. His voice was deep and smooth, almost melodic as he spoke. "Overcast, and still you consider it nice?" he questioned. Tilting his head the slightest bit. He looked quizzical but it was all fake, if he were to take the tom down he was going to need to know how he handled criticism. With a lash of his tail the Tom put on a fake smile and he dipped his head "Hunting conditions are nice during an overcast" he commented "and seeing that shrew you've brought it could be considered a good morning" he added a moment later, his smile fading into a deadpan. If he wasn't careful he could give away his intentions, but perhaps ordoign on about mollys would prove helpful. Perhaps he would bring something up about the grey blue feline shiverlight. Thoguh he could appreciate a Tom with bubbly attitude, it only makes it easier for me to hurt them from the inside. The Tom licked his paw again and ran it over his opposite ear.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old September 25th, 2017, 03:14 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Silentshade blinked," Oh, you're names Silentshade, my name is also Silentshade! My kits are Quailkit and Witheredkit. I simply just wanted to get some space away from the nursery to let them roam around...poor kits they never have seen Shadowclan before."
" that's neat, who knew we'd have the same name?" Silentshade asked. When Silentshade, the shadowclan she-cat, mentioned the kits never seeing Shadowclan, her heart twinged. "It must be hard, having kits so young in a strange territory. But remember, Shadowclan isn't just the territory, it's the cats in it. You and your kits, and every other cat in the clan makes up Shadowclan, and besides, it might be sooner than you think to be able to go back home!" Silentshade mewed in an attempt to cheer the queen up. "And Quailkit and Witheredkit are very nice names, I hope they take pride in them, when their old enough to well, take pride in them!" she let out a laugh.
Old September 25th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

(Might as well mix a few roleplays together as SHC is staying in RC , so: @Lonestar23 @Teza @Empress Of Evil @fenic! @Lilly @Suspiciousmindz @starfall )

Moondancer was sitting in the clearing, searching through the crowd of two clans mixed, for her mate, kits and sister. She was overjoyed to have a reason to talk to her RiverClan twin sister, as well as have her meet her little family.
The ShadowClan warrior sat with her tail covering her paws as she searched the crowd. Unexpectedly, she was suddenly pounced on from behind, by a warrior looking exactly the same as herself. The RiverClan warrior, Silverheart, had found her sister before Moondancer had. Silverheart giggled and jumped around like a kit in a circle around her sister. Moondancer laughed happily and dropped down into a crouch as well. "Silverheart! It is so good to see you!
You won't believe what has happened in the past moons!" She said happily,
trying to lead her attention away from the little kit-like play. In her success, Silverheart sat up straight and looked at her with clear interest and curiosity in her blue eyes. Moondancer hissed happily and pounced on her sister, pinning her to the ground before yowling out: "Kits! Come help me hold down this dangerous RiverClan cat!" She yelled with a teasing, clearly not serious, voice. Puzzled, Silverheart looked up at her sister as she was pinned underneath her. "KITS!? You've got kits!?" She asked in surprise.

(For the players of the kits, how about we say they have become six moons while staying in the RiverClan camp but unable to become apprentices due to not being home? I feel they should be that age by now ^^)
Old September 25th, 2017, 03:40 PM
all that i’ll ever need

(Blue Wishes)

Halfgaze parted her jaws in a yawn as she lounged in a shady spot at the corner of the Riverclan clearing. Or...perhaps lounged was incorrect. Sure, she was laying down, but the she-cat had more of a stiff, uncomfortable appearance than a laid-back, resting one. The tortoiseshell was simply uncomfortable with her surroundings. It wasn't that she disliked Riverclan, or even the smell of their territory, as some cats did, but the feline was used to Shadowclan camp. Besides, any warrior worth his or her claws knew that it was never a good thing to have to depend on another clan. It was great when the clans helped each other, after all, that was what Starclan expected of them, but to be at the mercy of another clan was never a good place to be. It was far better to shelter another clan than to beg for shelter elsewhere. However, Halfgaze was very aware of the circumstances and knew that there was nothing else to be done. Shadowclan couldn't stay in their flooded territory, so they had to stay with another clan. Just because she understood, didn't mean she liked the circumstances and Halfgaze knew she'd be far more comfortable once she was back in the familiarity of the Shadowclan camp.

If it even is familiar...She thought dismally. The flood could've changed their territory beyond recognition. But, Halfgaze was confident that the clan would be able to rebuild and perhaps make Shadowclan even stronger than before and she chased the negative thoughts from her mind. Bored, the tortoiseshell warrior looked around the clearing. Halfgaze didn't do well with boredom, and needed to be constantly active. Maybe a walk in the territory would help her... Yet, Halfgaze stayed where she was. The molly figured she was on the introvert side of the scale, but that didn't mean that she never wanted company. At the moment, she was feeling rather lonely. The tortoiseshell scanned the clearing with her mismatched eyes once more, searching for a familiar face. At this point, she'd welcome anyone to talk to.

Last edited by dionysus; September 25th, 2017 at 03:43 PM.
Old September 25th, 2017, 04:09 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
(Might as well mix a few roleplays together as SHC is staying in RC , so: @Lonestar23 @Teza @Empress Of Evil @fenic! @Lilly @Suspiciousmindz @starfall )

Moondancer was sitting in the clearing, searching through the crowd of two clans mixed, for her mate, kits and sister. She was overjoyed to have a reason to talk to her RiverClan twin sister, as well as have her meet her little family.
The ShadowClan warrior sat with her tail covering her paws as she searched the crowd. Unexpectedly, she was suddenly pounced on from behind, by a warrior looking exactly the same as herself. The RiverClan warrior, Silverheart, had found her sister before Moondancer had. Silverheart giggled and jumped around like a kit in a circle around her sister. Moondancer laughed happily and dropped down into a crouch as well. "Silverheart! It is so good to see you!
You won't believe what has happened in the past moons!" She said happily,
trying to lead her attention away from the little kit-like play. In her success, Silverheart sat up straight and looked at her with clear interest and curiosity in her blue eyes. Moondancer hissed happily and pounced on her sister, pinning her to the ground before yowling out: "Kits! Come help me hold down this dangerous RiverClan cat!" She yelled with a teasing, clearly not serious, voice. Puzzled, Silverheart looked up at her sister as she was pinned underneath her. "KITS!? You've got kits!?" She asked in surprise.

(For the players of the kits, how about we say they have become six moons while staying in the RiverClan camp but unable to become apprentices due to not being home? I feel they should be that age by now ^^)
A Bengal warrior entered the clearing, his golden optics glancing around as he did so. Spotting his mate, he made his way over - but his expression changed once he realized there was another cat with her. Who - what - I... Ocelotpath's thoughts trailed off as he stood there and watched the Egyptian Mau playing with this other cat. Who were they? His brow furrowed, but he continued on nonetheless, stopping as he reached the two silver cats. Now, he didn't want to address one for fear that the other might be his mate - and he didn't want to be rude, as he tried to think who this could be. What did Moondancer tell me about... oh! This had to be her twin! Except, the problem was, the tom couldn't remember her name. And as he tried to remember, he stared at the two of them. It was strange enough to be in RiverClan, of all Clans - not that he had anything against them - without having his mate suddenly appear to be split into two cats. Confusion was making the tom's head spin more then ever, and he desperately wished that he had at least some idea of what this other cat's name was so that he could address both without feeling like a stranger sitting there and just staring at them. But, as it was - that was just about all the tom was doing.
@Teza
@Empress Of Evil
@fenic!
@Lilly
@Suspiciousmindz
@starfall

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 25th, 2017, 04:54 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by denysiarus View Post

honeyfall didn't bother looking at the molly. he blinked, eyes trained upon the ground. after many silent heartbeats, the usually shy transmale sighed and spoke, "greetings. i am doing... lovely." his voice was soft, and feminine, a natural detail about him, due to his shyness, but also gender. honey's tail brushed out, grazing shadeleaf's paw to show that he was listening. he huffed, finally turning to look at his clanmmate. "don't you look cheerful," murmured the tom, expression bored, yet perceptive. he waited a moment, then began to groom his fur as he waited.

[ sorry it's short i'm on the bus ]
(That's quite alright!)

Shadeleaf frowned slightly, looking down at Honeytail with concern. "Are you alright? Do I need to talk to someone?" She asked, her fur prickling slightly at the thought of Honeytail being bullied or pestered. She gazed down at Honeyfall with a worried look before going on to reply to Honeytail's comment. "I suppose I am cheerful, yes..." She murmured.
Old September 25th, 2017, 05:12 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
(That's quite alright!)

Shadeleaf frowned slightly, looking down at Honeytail with concern. "Are you alright? Do I need to talk to someone?" She asked, her fur prickling slightly at the thought of Honeytail being bullied or pestered. She gazed down at Honeyfall with a worried look before going on to reply to Honeytail's comment. "I suppose I am cheerful, yes..." She murmured.
the tom huffed. "i am doing perfectly fine," he growled, eyes narrowing. his paws tore at the ground as he stood, moving towards the entrance. honey stayed tensed, however, as he turned back to the molly. "would you like to talk somewhere a little less.. crowded?" his voice was short of a snarl as he saw the mixture of clans bustling about, knowing the scent and taste of riverclan would forever stick onto his pelt. he scowled down at the white of his paws, shaking them briefly and pausing, swiveling his ears to hear shadeleaf's answer. honeyfall shifted from paw to paw, fidgeting and twitching, aching to be back in shadowclan territory.