Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM

Old January 19th, 2018, 10:46 PM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool looked over at Owlfang with a friendly smile. She felt her stomach itch to go over and talk to him, but she couldn't just ditch her apprentice. Splashpool motioned for the younger tom to come over, since he was one of her best's friends.
@2018 Okapi.
Pleased by the invitation, Owlfang trotter happily over to the mentor and apprentice duo. As he approached he affectionately brushed his flank against Splashpool's and flicked her shoulder with his tail. He dipped his head in greeting to the younger apprentice and looked cheerfully to Splashpool, "What are you two being so secretive about this sunhigh? I hope you weren't making fun of me." He purred the last words out, spotting another crow feather caught in his claws from his earlier hunt.

Last edited by Radler; January 19th, 2018 at 10:48 PM.
Old January 19th, 2018, 10:49 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler57 View Post
Pleased by the invitation, Owlfang trotter happily over to the mentor and apprentice duo. As he approached he affectionately brushed his flank against Splashpool's and flicked her shoulder with his tail. He dipped his head in greeting to the younger apprentice and looked cheerfully to Splashpool, "What are you two being so secretive about this sunhigh? I hope you weren't making fun of me." He purred the last words out, spotting another crow feather caught in his claw and quickly pulled it out and spat it away.
Splashpool looked at Owlfang with a half smile with her heart racing. "I must talk to you. Splashpaw I'll be right back." meowed the molly. Splashpool made her way away from Splashpaw, looking back a couple of times to make sure that he was following.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 19th, 2018, 10:58 PM

Quote:

Splashpool looked at Owlfang with a half smile with her heart racing. "I must talk to you. Splashpaw I'll be right back." meowed the molly. Splashpool made her way away from Splashpaw, looking back a couple of times to make sure that he was following.
Owlfang twitched his ears in farewell to Splashpaw and trotted after Splashpool obediently. He had long since questioned Splashpool's antics, she only ever asked him to do things for a good reason and he knew this time would be no exception. But the further they walked the more his curiousity grew.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old January 19th, 2018, 11:02 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Owlfang twitched his ears in farewell to Splashpaw and trotted after Splashpool obediently. He had long since questioned Splashpool's antics, she only ever asked him to do things for a good reason and he knew this time would be no exception. But the further they walked the more his curiousity grew.
Splashpool stopped where no cats were around. "I need to ask you a favor, since you are my best friend." meowed the new queen, waiting for his answer before she went blabbing out her secret. For the first time she was a bit scarred to say what was on her mind and it feels weird.

Old January 19th, 2018, 11:08 PM

Quote:

Splashpool stopped where no cats were around. "I need to ask you a favor, since you are my best friend." meowed the new queen, waiting for his answer before she went blabbing out her secret. For the first time she was a bit scarred to say what was on her mind and it feels weird.
"You're starting to worry me, Splashpool," Owlfang's cheerful demeanor shifted, concern colouring his tone. "And you don't even need to ask, I think I still owe you for the time I got stuck in a bramblebush as an apprentice and you helped me out. So ask away." Owlfang tried to be light-hearted, for his friends sake, but he was worried. He had never seen her this way before, even when they were apprentices.
Old January 19th, 2018, 11:13 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
"You're starting to worry me, Splashpool," Owlfang's cheerful demeanor shifted, concern colouring his tone. "And you don't even need to ask, I think I still owe you for the time I got stuck in a bramblebush as an apprentice and you helped me out. So ask away." Owlfang tried to be light-hearted, for his friends sake, but he was worried. He had never seen her this way before, even when they were apprentices.
Splashpool's face lit up after a while, remebering that day as clear as day. That was the day when she was completely loyal to her clan. She was just a warrior that didn't have to worry about falling love. "First let me clear this up before I actually tell you," meowed Splashpool pausing for a second "I'm expecting kits and..."

Old January 19th, 2018, 11:25 PM

Quote:

Splashpool's face lit up after a while, remebering that day as clear as day. That was the day when she was completely loyal to her clan. She was just a warrior that didn't have to worry about falling love. "First let me clear this up before I actually tell you," meowed Splashpool pausing for a second "I'm expecting kits and..."
Owlfang's jaw dropped slightly, in his head he still imagined them as apprentices, he always got a bit frightened when he remembered they were all grown up. But once he shook off those childish thoughts, he asked the real question. "But you don't have a mate? Or am I just not aware of it?Goosebreeze? Probably not, you two don't spend much time together. Fallenstar? No, I feel like you just like him as a leader. Chestnutsplash? Oh Starclan no you hate that tom." He took a quick breath, and stopped rattling off ridiculous notions. "I mean that's really amazing news, I think you would make a great mother, but the father...?"
Old January 19th, 2018, 11:29 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Owlfang's jaw dropped slightly, in his head he still imagined them as apprentices, he always got a bit frightened when he remembered they were all grown up. But once he shook off those childish thoughts, he asked the real question. "But you don't have a mate? Or am I just not aware of it?Goosebreeze? Probably not, you two don't spend much time together. Fallenstar? No, I feel like you just like him as a leader. Chestnutsplash? Oh Starclan no you hate that tom." He took a quick breath, and stopped rattling off ridiculous notions. "I mean that's really amazing news, I think you would make a great mother, but the father...?"
Splashpool looked down a her paws as she shuffled them. She searched in her head for the right words to say. 'I can trust him right,' thought Splashpool. "The father is Flarestrike. He's a Shadowclan tom." replied the molly, continuing to look down at her paws, because she could hardly make eye contact with her best friend or any other cat that walked by or farther away from them.

Old January 19th, 2018, 11:37 PM

Quote:

Splashpool looked down a her paws as she shuffled them. She searched in her head for the right words to say. 'I can trust him right,' thought Splashpool. "The father is Flarestrike. He's a Shadowclan tom." replied the molly, continuing to look down at her paws, because she could hardly make eye contact with her best friend or any other cat that walked by or farther away from them.
Owlfang, not knowing what to say or how to comfort Splashpool, scoffed, "That scrawny tom? I bet I could knock him over with one swat!" After laughing at his own joke for a long enough time for him to regret making it, he stood up a bit straighter and continued in a serious tone, "What are you going to do? If you tell the clan you don't want to reveal the father they would respect that I think, but the truth would come out eventually. And he would know as soon as he saw them. And especially since you haven't spent a lot of time with another tom." A thought crossed his mind before Splashpool had the oppurtunity to reply, "Does he already know?", Owlfang interjected.

Last edited by Radler; January 19th, 2018 at 11:44 PM.
Old January 19th, 2018, 11:44 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Owlfang, not knowing what to say or how to comfort Splashpool, scoffed, "That scrawny tom? I bet I could knock him over with one swat!" After laughing at his own joke for a long enough time for him to regret making it, he stood up a bit straigher and continued in a serious tone, "What are you going to do? If you tell the clan you don't want to reveal the father they would respect that I think, but the truth would come out eventually. And he would know as soon as he saw them. And especially since you haven't spent a lot of time with another tom." A thought crossed his mind before Splashpool had the oppurtunity to reply, "Does he already know?", Owlfang interjected.
Splashpool nodded her head. "I know it would come out if I don't tell the clan who the father is. That's why I was wondering if you could say that they're yours, so that I don't get in trouble. If you are my true friend you would say yes wouldn't you?'' replied the molly, looking up at Owlfang with hope inside. Splashpool really wouldn't mind telling the world who the kits father was, but she was afraid that she would be casted out.