Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:52 AM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:38 AM
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:12 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 03:53 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM

Old February 4th, 2018, 10:50 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post
. @Fuzzyfeline
Feathercloud sat in the clearing, watching as a group of kits played in front of her. She couldn't help, but let out a purr as she watched. 'You don't need kits. You'll just end up leaving them behind,' thought Feathercloud with a long sigh. The she-cat just sat there staring at the kits and every time she tried to just glance away she was just triggered to look at them again. 'What is wrong with me? I don't think I want to stay away from the nursery anymore. It looks like it's kinda fun,' Featherclous started thinking again.
Whiteflash was sunning himself when he spotted Feathercloud, his mate watching kits. For a white he just watched her, he loved the white and gray tabby, she was perfect in his eyes. After watching her for afew heartbeats her padded over his thick white tail high in the air. "Looking for them?" He asked as he sat beside her. When he said them he was referring to their kits, Frozenkit and Riverkit. The two of the left Icebelly, Feathercloud's sister, to care for their kits and let them believe they were dead. And know, they were here. Sitting side by side watch kits tumble and run around. It was kind of relaxing, to just watch them play. Though Whiteflash would probably have fun playing with them.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 4th, 2018, 10:55 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Whiteflash was sunning himself when he spotted Feathercloud, his mate watching kits. For a white he just watched her, he loved the white and gray tabby, she was perfect in his eyes. After watching her for afew heartbeats her padded over his thick white tail high in the air. "Looking for them?" He asked as he sat beside her. When he said them he was referring to their kits, Frozenkit and Riverkit. The two of the left Icebelly, Feathercloud's sister, to care for their kits and let them believe they were dead. And know, they were here. Sitting side by side watch kits tumble and run around. It was kind of relaxing, to just watch them play. Though Whiteflash would probably have fun playing with them.
After a while Feathercloud finally realized that her mate had walked up behind her. "Huh? Oh nah. I was just enjoying watching these kits play. It makes me tired just by watching them." replied Feathercloud, not once taking her eyes off the playing kits. 'They're just so interesting,' the molly thought with a long, but silent sigh.
(sorry Writers block)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 4th, 2018, 11:33 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Opps, sorry I'm late!)

Dustfur opened his mouth to speck but closed it again not sure what to say. He flick his tail a few time hopeless on what to say. "Uh, no.." He stammered. Shacking his head he let out a small sigh. "No you didn't offend me." He meowed finally find his words. "I thought I was annoying you." He added with a nervous laugh.

(Mines just as small!)
"No, I just.. gahh!!" Specklespiral cringed on the inside. This was not what she had in mind for the morning. "You know what, stars that conversation did not go well. Let me try again. Hi I'm Specklespiral." Specklespiral looked at Dustfur and hoped he wouldn't think she was weird for lacking literally any social skills. Being an only kit and raised to be aloof wasn't the best recipe for a social genius.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old February 5th, 2018, 12:55 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

After a while Feathercloud finally realized that her mate had walked up behind her. "Huh? Oh nah. I was just enjoying watching these kits play. It makes me tired just by watching them." replied Feathercloud, not once taking her eyes off the playing kits. 'They're just so interesting,' the molly thought with a long, but silent sigh.
(sorry Writers block)
(I just realized something. Okay it takes two moons/months for kittens to be born, so Frozenkit and Riverkit are three and a haft moons old, if Feathercloud has kits soon they will only be about five and a haft moons older then her first litter. Don't ask why I found that interesting.)

Whiteflash nodded. "Yeah, they are." He meowed. He glanced at his mate then back at the playing kits. Truly he was surprised his mate hadn't looked away from them. Normally she was so, into them. It was strange but Whiteflash kind of liked it. Maybe she'd claim there litter of kits but he wouldn't mind if she didn't. Though the thought of playing with hiskits and watching his kit grow into strong loyal RiverClan warriors made his heart swell. No! I mustn't think of that if it doesn't make Feathercloud happy. Her joy gives me stranth and her sorrow brings my pain. I will do what makes her happy. He tod himself silently as he watched Feathercloud with his blueish eyes then dragged them to the kits. He sat in silence beside his mate, it was nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
"No, I just.. gahh!!" Specklespiral cringed on the inside. This was not what she had in mind for the morning. "You know what, stars that conversation did not go well. Let me try again. Hi I'm Specklespiral." Specklespiral looked at Dustfur and hoped he wouldn't think she was weird for lacking literally any social skills. Being an only kit and raised to be aloof wasn't the best recipe for a social genius.
Dustfur was almost relieved by Specklespiral's idea. Yeah, why didn't you think of that? He asked himself. Taking a breath he nodded. "I'm Dustfur." He meowed puffing his chest a bit. His bushy tail flick a few time before he sat nodding his head for her to, if she wanted to. "So, tell me about yourself." He meowed, normally mollies loved to talk about themselves but then again the beautiful Molly was deferent then any he'd met. As he sat he rapped his bushy dust brown tail around his paws his chest still a bit puffed out. There was just something about Specklespiral that made Dustfur want to know more about her, more so then other mollies.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 5th, 2018, 12:08 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
[Yeah, that's fine with me (^^) Whatever you're alright with!]

Frostpaw leaned into Rising as the warrior licked his forehead, grateful for the comforting gesture. Risingcreek was like a father - or at least kin - to the dark silver tabby and after the death of his mother and sister, Rising had made sure to care for him. Frost appreciated it. His mentor was someone he looked up to! Bringing a soft blue gaze up to look at the older feline, Frostpaw nodded vigorously. "Sounds like a plan... No battle practice?" Distaste rolled off his tongue as he uttered the phrase - the apprentice was clearly not interested, although he perked up at the mention of 'shut eye.' Of course, he was excited by the notion, but would he even be able to sleep? It didn't matter how long he stayed in his nest, Frostpaw never felt fully rested. Things were starting to move in the darkness - phantoms appearing that no one else seemed to notice. A slight panic clawed at his stomach, his breath hitching in his throat as the fur along his spine began to bristle. "Risingcreek, I don't know that I want to stay in camp all day. I definitely don't want to sleep, there's so much to do." The apprentice was almost pleading with his mentor, "If anything, I'll do some chores around camp... I haven't done much lately and I want to catch up."
[sounds like a plan, ill have her show up in the territory n maybe rising can comfort frost when he starts to get a bit panicked?]

"I think weve had enough battle practice after the war and everythin' for now, kiddo." risingcreek replied with a chuckle. but his smile slightly faded at the mention of not wanting to sleep. he knew somewhat of the apprentices sleeping problems, but not to its full extent. he didnt know about the nightmares, or bearsnarl following him around. he only knew that sometimes he didnt sleep well, and if he didnt want to sleep, risingcreek wouldnt force him. hed tell him what was wrong when he was ready. "I'll find something for you to do, Im sure some elders or queens could use a new nest when we get back." he mewed. he felt bad the kit, he really did. he seemed tired, no matter how often he put on a brave face. hed cut him as much slack as he could. hed offer to have him sleep in the warriors den if it made him feel better, but he wouldnt unless frostpaw came to him about his issues, he didnt want to bud in.

it pained him to know what he went through, losing most of his family within a few months time. risingcreek didnt mind being his family, if thats what frostpaw wanted him to be. if he were to be honest, he looked at him like a son. risingcreek didnt have his own kits, or his own mate. he had spent most of his life working to really have a social life and he regretted it. but it felt fulfilling to have someone he looked at as his own. "Alright, lets go check on the river while we still have nice daylight,"

[go ahead and post in the territory!]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyluc View Post
the sudden voice nearly made beetleskip flinch, but he held his composure. instead, his eyes popped open and followed the source of the noise. risingcreek. he was an older tom, one beetleskip himself had never spent the time to bond with. they had been on a patrol or three with one another, though beetleskip hardly even remembered those encounters. he spent a lot of time in his head during those, but not too much so that he didn't recognise the older warrior in front of him. at first, he nodded, following the tom's gaze into the distant activity of the clan. just thinking about it made his head hurt, so he trained his eyes to the ground instead and gave an affirmative grunt as an answer. he stared at his paw that upturned the soil beneath, quickly organizing his thoughts as to have a somewhat natural conversation with risingcreek. as he slid the words into place, he remembered that risingcreek was one of the few cats that noticed his internal struggle to control himself and manage. he appreciated that, so when he asked to join him, beetleskip nodded. there was no need to be standoffish or rude to this tom. at least, no need that he'd seen for himself yet. he took a breath, but kept his eyes glued to his feet shifting in the dirt. he was already beginning to feel nervous just by the few words and the presence of risingcreek himself, despite knowing his rather calm and paternal aura that he carried, just about anything could set beetleskip off.

it became sort of obvious when he became skittish. he lost his calm, shy exterior and became fidgety and flinched at nearly everything, loud or not.
besides that, he had trouble sleeping or eating because of his high sensitivity to noise and other senses. however, beetleskip was much more calm with risingcreek because he knew that he acknowledged his discomfort, besides, he had seen how he acts towards cats, especially younger cats. he was something of a father figure to them, and beetleskip could appreciate that.
risingcreek only responded with a casual nod and a soft purr, settling down next to the other tom but making sure to keep note of giving him space. he didnt want to overwhelm him. he stared out into the clearing for a moment, green eyes picking up on the littlest of things. how the sun wasnt set that high yet, how it created dappled patterns on the ground in its wake. how it felt cold yet so warm at the same time, with every breath he took there was another puff of steam from his lungs, yet combined with the sun it felt like a good balance. how the cold seeped into his short, mauve colored fur. the quiet hum of chatter of cats talking, the crunch of their paws in the snow. to risingcreek, it seemed peaceful, despite how other cats saw the scene. he broke his gaze away from the sight and turned it back to beetleskip, soft smile never fading. "Nice day, isn' it? feels nice to rest after the whole war with windclan and everythin'." he spoke, heavy southern accent showing through. he, of course, participated in the war and everything, and was left with a few new scars because of it. but it was okay, because he got moments like this, peaceful mornings that made every strike of the claws worth it.
Old February 5th, 2018, 12:25 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
The fluffy she-cat always cared about any of her friends day, or anything really if she thought through it. How they were feeling and so on. And she would fuzz regularly, wanting to help with their problems. And Runningpaw knew the struggles Juniperpaw was having concerning when she was apprenticed as a medicine cat, to a degree. "Anything interesting or funny happen today?" The she-cat asked again, mischief in her blue-green gaze. Runningpaw thought about maybe going for a walk with her new friends, as she noticed the uneasiness due to her moving around. Well and that she wanted to not be sitting down all day.
Juniperpaw paused, briefly glancing over at Runningpaw. Did anything interesting or funny happen today? No. I need to get out more. ``Er - I organized the herb store.`` She was quick to adopt an amused expression as she silently laughed at herself. The medicine cat's tail swung casually behind her while she looked over at Runningpaw, her green eyes brightening at the sight of the other feline's mischief. Juniperpaw had been so busy recently, with training and treating patients that she hadn't had much time for fun. She trotted towards Runningpaw, halting just before the warrior apprentice. ``Tell me, what do you do for fun?``
Old February 5th, 2018, 09:23 PM
no u

Lightbulb Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post

risingcreek only responded with a casual nod and a soft purr, settling down next to the other tom but making sure to keep note of giving him space. he didnt want to overwhelm him. he stared out into the clearing for a moment, green eyes picking up on the littlest of things. how the sun wasnt set that high yet, how it created dappled patterns on the ground in its wake. how it felt cold yet so warm at the same time, with every breath he took there was another puff of steam from his lungs, yet combined with the sun it felt like a good balance. how the cold seeped into his short, mauve colored fur. the quiet hum of chatter of cats talking, the crunch of their paws in the snow. to risingcreek, it seemed peaceful, despite how other cats saw the scene. he broke his gaze away from the sight and turned it back to beetleskip, soft smile never fading. "Nice day, isn' it? feels nice to rest after the whole war with windclan and everythin'." he spoke, heavy southern accent showing through. he, of course, participated in the war and everything, and was left with a few new scars because of it. but it was okay, because he got moments like this, peaceful mornings that made every strike of the claws worth it.
beetleskip gave an agreeing hum and an affirmative nod, shifting a bit on his paws as the other tom settled next to him. normally, he would be bothered by their mere presence far too much to even attempt to hold a conversation, but something about risingcreek and his persona calmed beetleskip's anxiety and sensitivity. he looked out almost blankly at the activity of the clan, he would have looked as though he was daydreaming if his eyes didn't flicker to every sudden movement or noise. usually, he would focus on the nature around him rather than the noise. the temperature of the air, the position of the sun, the song of the birds. it helped him focus. but while he spoke with risingcreek, his attention was stolen away. not by the activity around them, but by the tom himself. his thick, southern slur that seemed to put an accent on every simple word he spoke. his softer dialect that settled the butterflies swirling up a storm in beetleskip's stomach. the little things that others took and gave as they passed and went, but not him. if he were honest, it was easier to focus on risingcreek and speak to him than any other cat or any musical note of nature he'd ever encountered before. it was strange, but he thought nothing of it.

" the moment of dampened peace that succeeds a hurricane is often the most enjoyable, " he murmured gently, talking more or so to himself than to risingcreek. something that poetic he would usually never say to another cat, but it was all that he could think of, and he didn't want to leave risingcreek to carry the whole conversation himself. besides, it was rare that anyone heard the ragdoll's voice apart from distant, one-word or shortly-phrased answers.

love
characters

Last edited by yummyluc; February 5th, 2018 at 09:24 PM.
Old February 5th, 2018, 09:48 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
beetleskip gave an agreeing hum and an affirmative nod, shifting a bit on his paws as the other tom settled next to him. normally, he would be bothered by their mere presence far too much to even attempt to hold a conversation, but something about risingcreek and his persona calmed beetleskip's anxiety and sensitivity. he looked out almost blankly at the activity of the clan, he would have looked as though he was daydreaming if his eyes didn't flicker to every sudden movement or noise. usually, he would focus on the nature around him rather than the noise. the temperature of the air, the position of the sun, the song of the birds. it helped him focus. but while he spoke with risingcreek, his attention was stolen away. not by the activity around them, but by the tom himself. his thick, southern slur that seemed to put an accent on every simple word he spoke. his softer dialect that settled the butterflies swirling up a storm in beetleskip's stomach. the little things that others took and gave as they passed and went, but not him. if he were honest, it was easier to focus on risingcreek and speak to him than any other cat or any musical note of nature he'd ever encountered before. it was strange, but he thought nothing of it.

" the moment of dampened peace that succeeds a hurricane is often the most enjoyable, " he murmured gently, talking more or so to himself than to risingcreek. something that poetic he would usually never say to another cat, but it was all that he could think of, and he didn't want to leave risingcreek to carry the whole conversation himself. besides, it was rare that anyone heard the ragdoll's voice apart from distant, one-word or shortly-phrased answers.
risingcreek was was taken back a bit by the toms dialect, his choice of words, how he put them together and made is flow so easily, was that his form of casual word choice? risingcreek wasnt complaining, he was never one to judge. he hummed in response, nodding in agreement. he had participated in the war of course, like he did every one. he could remember the claws on his back, the teeth on his throat. how there seemed to be blood on ever shred of grass, every dabble of snow. he returned home with a few new scars, but that wasnt anything new. he always groomed himself the best he could, mauve pelt almost shining from how kept up it was, and it covered most of them because of that. the only ones he couldnt cover with the few large ones along his chest, and often got questions from kits about them, but he didnt mind. every scar, every snarl, every drop of blood was worth to be able to sit under the shade like this. to breath in fresh air and have their pride and values won in that war. it felt nice, and rather satisfying to say the least to sit here like this. it made every detail, every sound, every word he listened to and spoke that much sweeter because he knew he earned it.

"Thats a poetic way to put it there," the replied, green orbs resting against similar ones, "it makes living more satisfying to know you put your blood, sweat, and tears into something."
Old February 5th, 2018, 10:13 PM
no u

Lightbulb Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
risingcreek was was taken back a bit by the toms dialect, his choice of words, how he put them together and made is flow so easily, was that his form of casual word choice? risingcreek wasnt complaining, he was never one to judge. he hummed in response, nodding in agreement. he had participated in the war of course, like he did every one. he could remember the claws on his back, the teeth on his throat. how there seemed to be blood on ever shred of grass, every dabble of snow. he returned home with a few new scars, but that wasnt anything new. he always groomed himself the best he could, mauve pelt almost shining from how kept up it was, and it covered most of them because of that. the only ones he couldnt cover with the few large ones along his chest, and often got questions from kits about them, but he didnt mind. every scar, every snarl, every drop of blood was worth to be able to sit under the shade like this. to breath in fresh air and have their pride and values won in that war. it felt nice, and rather satisfying to say the least to sit here like this. it made every detail, every sound, every word he listened to and spoke that much sweeter because he knew he earned it.

"Thats a poetic way to put it there," the replied, green orbs resting against similar ones, "it makes living more satisfying to know you put your blood, sweat, and tears into something."
again, beetleskip had to agree with him. the clan was all that he really had any more, other than whisperblaze. if he lost it, he wouldn't know what to do. he very well did put his blood, sweat, and tears into this clan. he didn't think of any of them as close as family, but they meant a lot to him. his tail uncurled and swished idly behind him and his ear flicked every now and again when he would pick up on a certain sound. still, all of his attention was on risingcreek at the moment, and he appreciated the momentary peace that the lanky tom was providing. it was... nice. and normally beetleskip would never describe any conversation with any cat as 'nice.' the change was welcomed, though. he hardly noticed the gentle purr that rumbled in his throat, just barely audible above the sounds around them. which was strange in itself, as beetleskip noticed everything around him and about him. he had never been so distracted before.

" my home away from my home, this clan, " he murmured gently, again talking to himself, " blood, sweat, and tears are just a few things to sacrifice, when it really comes down it. "

it was as if every time he spoke, he forgot the presence of others while still somewhat aware of it. it was strange, a very contradicting feeling. it took a lot out of him to speak out loud, but even more so when he was speaking to another cat. still, he didn't mind using the extra energy to speak to risingcreek, which was another strange, uncharacteristic trait he had noticed since their interaction began.

love
characters
Old February 5th, 2018, 10:33 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
again, beetleskip had to agree with him. the clan was all that he really had any more, other than whisperblaze. if he lost it, he wouldn't know what to do. he very well did put his blood, sweat, and tears into this clan. he didn't think of any of them as close as family, but they meant a lot to him. his tail uncurled and swished idly behind him and his ear flicked every now and again when he would pick up on a certain sound. still, all of his attention was on risingcreek at the moment, and he appreciated the momentary peace that the lanky tom was providing. it was... nice. and normally beetleskip would never describe any conversation with any cat as 'nice.' the change was welcomed, though. he hardly noticed the gentle purr that rumbled in his throat, just barely audible above the sounds around them. which was strange in itself, as beetleskip noticed everything around him and about him. he had never been so distracted before.

" my home away from my home, this clan, " he murmured gently, again talking to himself, " blood, sweat, and tears are just a few things to sacrifice, when it really comes down it. "

it was as if every time he spoke, he forgot the presence of others while still somewhat aware of it. it was strange, a very contradicting feeling. it took a lot out of him to speak out loud, but even more so when he was speaking to another cat. still, he didn't mind using the extra energy to speak to risingcreek, which was another strange, uncharacteristic trait he had noticed since their interaction began.
again, with the poetic word choice. he was simply something, wasnt he? it made risingcreek listen to every word and ingest its meaning, letting it seep and have a whole new definition. it was really something. so it was obvious that he was going to bring it up,"Youre a smart one, aint ya?" with every word he spoke, his accent seemed to be laced in more and more thickly. "with how you put words together and everythin', i like the way you think, and whatevers runnin' through that mind of yours."he admitted. risingcreek was always honest when it came to compliments or his thoughts. he wasnt harsh, but he would speak what he seemed valuable. it had been a long time since he had a casual talk with another if he were being honest. he was a workaholic, something never changed. sometimes he regretted it. he was kind to almost every cat he met, there were no excuses to why he couldnt socialize, but he had always put his clan above him. but now, in his older years, he was taking a bit of time to relax and enjoy the cats around him. so it seemed necessary to approach beetleskip, after all, no one deserved to be alone, even if it was gentle, more calm company. risingcreek didnt mind though, he had basically seen it all when it came to personalities, there wasnt anything he couldnt adapt to. but he wasnt adapting to anything when speaking to beetleskip. how his own voice seemed to soften because he knows things overwhelm him, how he didnt mind keeping up conversation for the both of them at first, and so on. maybe he was naturally being considerate for him, or maybe he just really enjoyed his presence. like said before, it was nice to talk to someone that wasnt a kit. it was nice to just talk to beetleskip.