Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM

Old April 11th, 2020, 07:08 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Things weren't getting any better. Every since those coyotes.. the apprentice was finding it harder and harder to rile himself up. The plans he had made to try and cut back on his daily meals was slowly slipping and now, more than ever, Pebble was finding extreme comfort in food. Twisting a single claw around the plump fish before him, Pebble tilted his glance upwards to try and find something... anything!

Spotting Petuniapaw just a few pawlengths away, Pebblepaw perked up with excitement. Certainly she would be up for something right??!

"Hey! Petuniapaw!" He called, abandoning the fish at his paws to get up and head over to the other.

@Fuzzy

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 11th, 2020, 07:09 PM

StonePaw would look over. Sure! Hi LoonPaw! I’m StonePaw! @Loon
Old April 11th, 2020, 07:09 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

He was skeptical and raised an eyebrow at the explanation. "But... you didn't come in together," Fawnsqueak pointed out, eyes narrowed. Before, he'd been highly suspicious of the random stranger in their camp but to know that Ravenmist--his own clanmate--was willing to either cover for him or let him wander on his own was a new level of concerning. Relieved that Lionstar was also now aware of this unique situation, he shrugged. "Kind of a weird thing-- um, I guess this 'rogue' was found by Ravenmist, and she said she.. tested him or something? But they didn't come into camp together so she must have just let him run loose." Yeah, Fawnsqueak wasn't sure he believed a word of that unless Ravenmist was incompetent through and through.

@DarkNight @TeamRiverRipple @BILL.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old April 11th, 2020, 07:11 PM
fae/she/they

- @chateerio @senpai. -

Leafbreeze smiled at the very in-character entrance from Mosspaw, reaching down to greet the apprentice with a soft lick. "Hello dear. I was going to take you for battle training, but it seems we've got to go on patrol instead." The silver she-cat shuddered at the thought of the last patrol she took. The thought of running into another rogue who wouldn't be so keen on fleeing had given her some worry, though they'd only be taking a hunting patrol this time... everything should go well, right?

"We're leaving soon. I haven't seen Newtheart at all in half a moon, so I'm not waiting long for them." Waiting for Newtheart would be a waste, she knew she was right... but for some reason it still felt strangely wrong to leave without them. Taking time to eat the half of the fresh kill she had saved for herself, Leafbreeze silently beckoned Mosspaw to join her once she was ready.

(wouldn't say better, it also takes me like an hour or two to actually write these because my brain doesn't want to think lol)

Last edited by chaton; April 11th, 2020 at 07:14 PM.
Old April 11th, 2020, 07:16 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@Dipper @BILL. @DarkNight

Dammit! I'm doing this wrong, I'm going to get us in trouble. I shouldn't have been so scatterbrained to let him get past my defenses! "Well, he got past my first defenses, approaching the entrance first. I-I brought him in from there." Her stomach churned. I'll surely be punished for this, and all because my mind was wandering when I should've been watching for any strange cats.
Old April 11th, 2020, 07:17 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Trickpounce glanced at the cats. “Ah, sorry everyone. I saw your camp and I wanted to check it out. You see I have been a loner for a while, but met the most wonderful Clan cat. She gave me my own warrior name: Trickpounce and told me about the wonderful RiverClan. I had always been too scared to join, but she just died so I decided to honor her memory by joining. I came into the camp, but no one noticed me. I really want to join, but didn’t know who to talk to.”

@Dipper @BILL. @TeamRiverRipple

Last edited by DarkNight; April 11th, 2020 at 07:18 PM.
Old April 11th, 2020, 07:30 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstar was fortunate enough to have made it to hear Fawnsqueak's response, and through that he could gather what Ravenmist had told him. "So you lied to Fawnsqueak." The first red flag, in his opinion-- because 'meeting him at the camp entrance' was different than 'meeting him outside of camp and testing him.' "Ravenmist, I've been in this clearing this entire time. I know you didn't go near the camp entrance, so save me your lies. You're a disgrace of a warrior if you let some tom sweet talk you into a conversation instead of informing your leader." Lionstar had been trying to handle another joining request-- which these two had rudely interrupted with the tom's blatant disrespect for the borders and Ravenmist's apparent stupidity.

"As for you--" Lionstar rounded on the tom, eyes narrowed and distrustful. "You couldn't even be damned to wait in the territory for a cat to collect you. I have enough impatient cats in my Clan as it is, I don't need cats who can't respect boundaries and barge into my camp. Get out. Now." And if he didn't go willingly, Lionstar would make him.

[ @DarkNight, @TeamRiverRipple, @Dipper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 11th, 2020, 07:43 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Things weren't getting any better. Every since those coyotes.. the apprentice was finding it harder and harder to rile himself up. The plans he had made to try and cut back on his daily meals was slowly slipping and now, more than ever, Pebble was finding extreme comfort in food. Twisting a single claw around the plump fish before him, Pebble tilted his glance upwards to try and find something... anything!

Spotting Petuniapaw just a few pawlengths away, Pebblepaw perked up with excitement. Certainly she would be up for something right??!

"Hey! Petuniapaw!" He called, abandoning the fish at his paws to get up and head over to the other.

@Fuzzy

Petuniapaw's head shot up at the call for her. Someone was calling for her? Wow! Normally she was the one going up to cats. The ginger and white apprentice gave Pebblepaw a bright smile. "Hey Pebblepaw!" She chirped. Petunia had never talked with him but she had seen him around and he was an apprentice before she was. She remembered that. He might have been Pigeonpaw's brother too.
The young she-cat was sitting with a mixture of flowers and colorful pebbles in the sand in front of her. "Do you want a flower or pebble? They are really pretty and its fun to make stuff out of them." Petuniapaw offered her amber eyes bright. She would hold a flower in one paw and a blue looking pebble in the other. Doing so made her have to balance on her hind legs but it was fine, it was pretty fun any way.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; April 11th, 2020 at 07:46 PM.
Old April 11th, 2020, 07:57 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Trickpounce sighed at the harsh cat’s words. “Of course. I’ll go right now.” He quickly trotted over to the camp entrance and left the area. He just was so confused. His friend had told him that newcomers were always welcome and that there even was a whole ceremony to celebrate coming into camp. He also didn’t understand boundaries. He had smelled sudden strong smells coming from this area around the camp, but he hadn’t seen any cats near there. It was quite easy to come into their camp. He wondered why the yellow cat was so rude to him. He didn’t know any of this stuff.
@BILL. @Dipper @TeamRiverRipple

Old April 11th, 2020, 08:03 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@BILL. @Dipper @DarkNight

Ravenmist drew in a quick breath, awaiting her punishment. She was only trying to make sure the tom didn't get in trouble, but now she knew how bad of an idea that was. She dipped her head to Lionstar, feeling her stomach churn with guilt. "Punish me in any way you see fit, just don't hurt the tom. It's my fault he was let into camp, and I shouldn't have lied." There goes any hopes I had of becoming a respected warrior of my clan.