Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:43 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 02:41 PM
Silent Stalkers - WindClan...
by paris
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:40 PM
Quick KK Adopts!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 02:40 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:35 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 28th, 2017, 10:41 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tgwtgfan View Post
"She drew her claws and attacked me because I had blown her cover. I was too thunderstruck to do anything but try to evade her attacks." Crimsonpaw tried to fight his tears off.

"I could see in her eyes that she didn't want to kill me. While we continued, she her footing on the cliff and almost fell off entirely."
Peachrain was so intersted in Crimsonpaw's tale," Oh, did you save her or..."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 28th, 2017, 10:49 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Peachrain was so intersted in Crimsonpaw's tale," Oh, did you save her or..."
"I peered over the cliff edge to see her hanging from her front paws. Her hind paws scrabbled at the cliff face, but she couldn't pull herself up." Crimsonpaw went on.

"Her lips said 'Let me fall, it's better for both of us.' But her eyes said 'Crimsonpaw, I'm slipping, please help me!'."

"I was....conflicted to say the least."
Old December 28th, 2017, 10:52 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"I peered over the cliff edge to see her hanging from her front paws. Her hind paws scrabbled at the cliff face, but she couldn't pull herself up." Crimsonpaw went on.

"Her lips said 'Let me fall, it's better for both of us.' But her eyes said 'Crimsonpaw, I'm slipping, please help me!'."

"I was....conflicted to say the least."
Peachrain was hooked, she wasn't sure if this was a made-up story or not, but she still was interested to know the rest.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 28th, 2017, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Peachrain was hooked, she wasn't sure if this was a made-up story or not, but she still was interested to know the rest.
"I reached out to her with my paw and offered to help, and she, reluctantly, accepted it and grabbed a hold as i pulled her to safety."

Last edited by Tgwtgfan; December 28th, 2017 at 11:02 AM.
Old December 28th, 2017, 12:20 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
'Well,this is awkward.' Burningforest thought,not able to think of anything to say.He did like her,but he never knew if Naomi liked him,and now that the subject was brought up,he wondered what Naomi would say."I-uh..." He stuttered over his own words,which was unnatural for him,so he didn't say anything.

Naomi already knew very well thath her face was most likely flushed as she stared at her daughter "P-Pinekit! for starclans sake you don't just announce things like that!!!" The she-kit just fell over laughing at the two warriors "Aww but mom it's trueeeeee!"
Old December 28th, 2017, 12:30 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
Naomi already knew very well thath her face was most likely flushed as she stared at her daughter "P-Pinekit! for starclans sake you don't just announce things like that!!!" The she-kit just fell over laughing at the two warriors "Aww but mom it's trueeeeee!"
" Did she tell you?" Burning forest asked pinekit, trying to get evidence from the kit.He didn'tknow if she was just joking about this,or actually trying to get them to become mates,but what kind of kit would know how to do that?

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; December 28th, 2017 at 12:30 PM.
Old December 28th, 2017, 12:32 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
" Did she tell you?" Burning forest asked pinekit, trying to get evidence from the kit.He didn'tknow if she was just joking about this,or actually trying to get them to become mates,but what kind of kit would know how to do that?
Pinekit nodded "She told me!! She really did, and whenever your not paying attention and she she's you around camp i catch her staring at you!!!"
Old December 28th, 2017, 12:51 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"I reached out to her with my paw and offered to help, and she, reluctantly, accepted it and grabbed a hold as i pulled her to safety."
Peachrain smiled," That's good." she meowed.

Old December 28th, 2017, 05:24 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Leaftail lifted her head from the moss and yawned widely, her tail twitching. She stretched her bad leg and padded to the exit of the cave. She stuck her nose out the mouth of the cave, sniffing the air. "Bad weather for hunting," she mewed thoughtfully.
Old December 28th, 2017, 06:45 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Megan View Post

Summerkit let out a purr at Foxkit's excitement, closing her eyes. She bumped Foxkit's shoulder, playfully. "we gotta close are eyes now, so that we don't see where she's hiding it." meowed Summerkit in a friendly and playful voice. She didn't want to seem serious, since she was always playful or giggly when it comes to her playing with her new friend Foxkit and her best friend Shiverkit. 'I wonder where Shiverkit's gonna hide the leaf. I just have to keep quiet and listen to her movement's so that I know where to look.' thought Summerkit, listening for Shiverkit's movement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
"Oh right" She said slightly embarrassed. She forgot she had to close her eyes. Foxkit shut her eyes tightly wondering where Shiverkit was going to hide the leaf. She twitched her ears listening for the other kits movements.
Shiverkit paused waiting for Foxkit and Summerkit to close their eyes. She wandered around as she looked for the perfect spot so it would be harder to listen exactly where she left the leaf. The black sphinx then spotted two nests that were close together. She padded over and attempted to squeeze the leaf in between the two nests. Although it was a good hiding spot she failed to notice the crunching noises the leaf made as she hid it. She walked around a bit feeling very accomplished before mewing, "Okay I hid it!"

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Last edited by Shivers; December 28th, 2017 at 06:45 PM.
Closed Thread