Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:45 PM
the hideaway (PRIVATE)
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:38 PM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 12:36 PM
Starry Meadow
by Ian
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:27 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 12:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 11th, 2017, 02:41 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
"Because if I give them to another queen they wont get my way. They are scrawny because they misbehave, though to them it is abuse." she replied curtly, talking as if it were nothing. "Long ago a tom told me I couldnt be a mother, he killed done of my kits," if she had a tail it would be lashing, her paw touching a near by leaf,"so I took his life instead. Im a mother out of vain." her claws dug into the leaf. She hoped Moonstrike was watching from the dark forest right now, the thought of him left a bitter taste in her mouth. "If i gave them up cats would ask me why, I dont want to bother with that."
Not a bad reason, in fact, Badgerbite hadn't even thought about it that way. Nodding slowly as the queen spoke, the old molly tilted her head to the side, examining Bearsnarl as she seemed to be lost in thought.

"Was he the father? I don't mean to trudge on your tail, of course." Her ears twitched as she leveled her gaze, glancing out at the two kits again.

"Just curious." Badgerbite admitted, a coy smile playing across her features.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old June 11th, 2017, 08:28 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Raccoonpaw stuck to the shadows of the Clearing, his eyes glowing as he glared out at the surrounding cats. He stared at his paws as he found a decent place to sit. The tom was a dark gray maine coon with a black face a white underbelly, and yellow eyes. Raccoonpaw lashed his fluffy tail, cursing his mostly non threatening appearance. Turning to a puddle of clear water, he bared his fangs and saw he didn't look threatening still. He sighed, how could de defend his Clan if he looked like dark gray and black poof.
Old June 11th, 2017, 10:54 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
Not a bad reason, in fact, Badgerbite hadn't even thought about it that way. Nodding slowly as the queen spoke, the old molly tilted her head to the side, examining Bearsnarl as she seemed to be lost in thought.

"Was he the father? I don't mean to trudge on your tail, of course." Her ears twitched as she leveled her gaze, glancing out at the two kits again.

"Just curious." Badgerbite admitted, a coy smile playing across her features.
[ forGETTING TO @ YALL @Chameleon @winter
"No, he was obsessed over me to the point he killed one of my kits." she spoke about this as it were a normal thing to happen to anycat, though had a bitter edge to it at the end. She looked back at her kits,"There father is a tom who doesnt care and left after I found out about them. Died in the recent era, good fate for that hag."
Old June 12th, 2017, 08:34 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverWinter View Post
Yeah, I'm a complete disgrace to the-
"Hey, you doing okay?"

Moonpaw snapped open her eyes that had been beginning to close. She glanced behind her and saw a fellow apprentice that was watching her politely. It took a second for her to register that he had spoken to her and exactly what he had said. He cares! Someone cares! ... But...no, maybe he doesn't and he's just trying to say it because he's polite. Yeah, that's probably it. I better just appease his feelings."

Pushing back her urge to open up, she forced a smile and replied. "Yeah, everything's fine. Just tired, you know..."
Canarypaw knew that look anywhere. That forced smile, the one cats always used when they didn't want anyone to know that something was wrong. Sometimes when that happend, they were actually silently begging for someone to ask what truly was wrong, to tell them they weren't okay. But others just didn't want to say anything about it. So the golden tomcat would have to tread carefully into this territory, as he didn't know this she-cat well enough to know if she wanted to talk or if she just wanted him to go away. Canarypaw sat, wrapping his tail around his paws, green eyes taking on the emotion of sincerity. "I know that look, and I know you're not okay. You don't have to tell me what's wrong, but I'm here if you need to talk, or even if you just need some comfort." This was how Canarypaw was with every cat. He tried to give each different cat he talked to what they needes, in the way they needed it. This dhe-cat honestly looked like she could use a hug. "I'm Canarypaw by the way. And I'm usually good with names, but I can't quite seem to remember yours. Do you mind reminding me?" He asked her gently, his voice warm and a polite smile implanted on his face.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 12th, 2017, 08:43 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
[ forGETTING TO @ YALL @Chameleon @winter
"No, he was obsessed over me to the point he killed one of my kits." she spoke about this as it were a normal thing to happen to anycat, though had a bitter edge to it at the end. She looked back at her kits,"There father is a tom who doesnt care and left after I found out about them. Died in the recent era, good fate for that hag."
Swampkit curled in a ball against her littermate shivering in exhaustion," I don't like mother, do you?" She asked @winter

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 12th, 2017, 10:38 AM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
( @Honeycrisp )
Owlkit let out a squeal of excitement as she bounded over to Rosekit and Squirrelkit. "I'll be the leader!" She announced as she puffed out her chest. Whitestep let out a purr of amusement as she kept her eye on the kits.
Squirrelkit nodded to both Rosekit and Owlkit. "Okay!" She said as she gave a small bounce of excitement.
Old June 12th, 2017, 11:39 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
Squirrelkit nodded to both Rosekit and Owlkit. "Okay!" She said as she gave a small bounce of excitement.
( @CandyFlossCat )
Owlkit fluffed out her fur and cleared her throat. "I, Owlstar of ShadowClan, will name my new deputy and medicine cat. Rosekit! Step forward!"
Old June 12th, 2017, 11:54 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
( @CandyFlossCat )
Owlkit fluffed out her fur and cleared her throat. "I, Owlstar of ShadowClan, will name my new deputy and medicine cat. Rosekit! Step forward!"
Rosekit snickered, doing as Owlkit said.
Old June 12th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Rosekit snickered, doing as Owlkit said.
"From this moment on you will be my deputy!" She announced. "Squirrelkit step forward!"

( @Honeycrisp )
Old June 12th, 2017, 12:29 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
"From this moment on you will be my deputy!" She announced. "Squirrelkit step forward!"

( @Honeycrisp )
Rosekit smiled, was this what it was like to be deputy? Eh, maybe a bit more awe filled because it was official.
Closed Thread