Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
~:*: Leafí's Art shop:*:~
by elaif
Last post by elaif
Today 09:09 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:08 AM
Looking For Ragwort Art!
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 09:06 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:06 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 08:55 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 17th, 2019, 10:25 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Question Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post

---
Rabbitpaw
The gray-and-white apprentice looked excitedly over at Redpaw, her tail straight up in the air with anticipation. She barely noticed the glint of unease as it flickered into exhilaration at the request, and she figured the tom was probably nervous at the thought of a fight. But, if that was the case, then was he faking the excitement? Or maybe he was nervous just from meeting them? She couldn't tell, and she didn't want to linger in her thoughts, instead turning her focus on the enormous white warrior.

Bright yellow eyes watched the tom intently, her body almost completely motionless as she waited for an answer. The senior warrior remained silent after a long moment and a heavy sigh, before looking to her mentor. Raising her brows, the scottish fold also turned her attention to Snowfrost, curious what she would say. Though her mentor was watching Redpaw for some reason. She glanced curiously over at the other apprentice, flicking her eyes back to Snowfrost as she spoke.

A cheeky grin spread across Rabbitpaw's features at the question. Sure, battle training with Snowfrost was enlightening and she always walked away feeling even stronger than before having learned something new. But training with another apprentice sounded absolutely thrilling. She could use the moves she's learned and try out ones she's only seen or thought of. And most importantly, she had a higher chance of coming out successful. With Snowfrost, winning a spar seemed far out of her reach, and definitely wouldn't happen anytime soon unless she had a stroke of incredible luck. Redpaw was a different story. Even though he was about a moon older and probably had more fighting experience, she at least had a shot.

"Oh, I can take him."
Redpaw saw the grin on Rabbitpaw's muzzle then pricked his ear at the Scottish fold apprentice's reply. The red furball studied Snowfrost's apprentice and thoughted, 'Cause you're an moon or two older than her, it doesn't mean you can defeat her.

The Selkirk rex took a couple of pawsteps away from the grey-and-white apprentice; all paws inches apart, aching with readiness. Redpaw twisted their head to their part-time mentor, giving Whiteshadow a I won't let you down gleam in his eye.
"Ready?" The prepared apprentice asked as he turned his eyes over to Rabbitpaw.
@Moonraven @little-life-light

Last edited by Dirtfur; September 18th, 2019 at 04:31 PM.
Old September 18th, 2019, 02:17 PM
Gears Grind in My Mind

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

A dark shadow was lurking in the corner of the training grounds of Shadowclan camp. The training apprentices and mentors did not notice, prior to training being rather busy in Shadowclan. The shadow glared up among the trees, yellow eyes slitted, glinting in the sunlight.
Old September 18th, 2019, 03:55 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
@Cave

Owlfeather had been exhausted from patrolling and hunting, and she knew she was not alone. Ever since she and the other senior warriors had taken up the tasks of organizing patrols, she felt as if she always had to be doing something, and it had taken a toll on her. Every time she sat down to enjoy some fresh-kill, something in the back of her mind kept telling her to keep working. It was her way of dealing with all of the tragedies that had been striking the clan. If she always kept herself busy, she would never have time to worry.
But as it turns out, not giving yourself a break can be bad for you. The old mottled she-cat had been feeling fatigued and drowsy, and it had begun to affect her duties. She couldn't afford to rest. The apprentices had to be kept in check, the RiverClan border needed constant patrolling, and her fellow warriors needed help organizing everything. She had the thought that perhaps some strengthening herbs might do her some good, so that she could keep going. Maybe, she thought, the rest of the clan could use strengthening herbs as well, since everyone was suffering from the shortage of prey.

Moreover, what was actually driving her to visit the medicine cat's den, was her concern for Agaveheart. Asking for herbs would be a good excuse to visit with her. She knew the medicine cat had a lot on her shoulders, and must be twice as stressed. Owlfeather knew that having quiet company always helped her feel better herself, so she wanted to do the same. Picking up the best piece of prey she could find on the pile, a plump frog, she strode across the clearing and nosed her way into the den, taking in the sharp scent of herbs.

"Hello, Agaveheart," She began, allowing her eyes time to adjust to the change in lighting. She placed the prey carefully at her paws. "I brought you something. It's not much, but it's surely better than nothing," She spoke good-naturedly, her whiskers twitching slightly, attempting to sound reassuring.
"I wanted to speak with you. The fire seems to have scared off all the prey. Do you think perhaps some strengthening herbs, such as the ones cats use for long journeys, would help our situation? Some cats are beginning to feel weak from the lack of food." She didn't include herself in the phrase "some cats", although it was fairly apparent that the old tortoiseshell was exhausted too. Her eyes, although tired, portrayed warmth and sympathy.
She hardly heard the younger she-cat approach, perhaps she was starting to lose her hearing, but maybe not since she heard her voice loud and clear. Agaveheart had been sorting herbs as usual and making her den more homely; though it was hard for her to call the moist, dark den much of a home. Her stomach growled with the prospect of food, she hadn't eaten all day, afraid there might not be enough for the young of the clan. A concerned expression came over her face at the idea of giving cats strengthing herbs, "Thanks for the prey, but I don't think we can afford to give everyone strengthing herbs. They can be hard to find and I'd like to spend my time finding herbs for sicknesses and injuries. I don't think I can give many cats these herbs, I'm sorry." She realized for a second that she had been wearing herself thin for over a moon now, perhaps she should think of an apprentice or someone to help her out, "No-no, we just can't afford to give cats traveling herbs when they aren't going long distances, I can't keep a large enough supply of them for even just the warriors of our clan." Her shoulders shook as she took a breath and stifled a cough, she made her way to a puddle in a dark corner of the den.
Old September 18th, 2019, 04:15 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[Open]

Demontail, the rogue walked into camp, seeing some familiar faces. He had been here many times before and had no idea that Windystar and Forestshade were not leader and deputy. The black tom was here for one specific reason and that was to see his sister Frostedflame who had recently had her kits, so he wasn't expecting any cat to come talk to him. Demontail sat down and groomed his fur before he even dared go in the nursery. His sister would have his tail if he came in looking like he had just gotten in a fight.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 18th, 2019, 04:49 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss Girl View Post
[Open]

Demontail, the rogue walked into camp, seeing some familiar faces. He had been here many times before and had no idea that Windystar and Forestshade were not leader and deputy. The black tom was here for one specific reason and that was to see his sister Frostedflame who had recently had her kits, so he wasn't expecting any cat to come talk to him. Demontail sat down and groomed his fur before he even dared go in the nursery. His sister would have his tail if he came in looking like he had just gotten in a fight.
Goldenmask yawned, stepping out of the warrior's den as she padded over to the fresh-kill pile, remembering that she hadn't gone out on a patrol yet. Sighing, she reluctantly stepped away, trying to stop her mouth from watering. She looked around the clearing and spotted a loner whom she had only seen once in her many moons of being a warrior, it was Demontail. Goldenmask knew of his sister who just recently had her kits and assumed he was here to meet the little scruffs of fur. She smiled and stifled a purr as she went over to sit next to him and smiled at the nursery, "You know, I've never seen one cat fawn over kits as much as her, she's gonna be a great mother."
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 18th, 2019, 05:17 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Goldenmask yawned, stepping out of the warrior's den as she padded over to the fresh-kill pile, remembering that she hadn't gone out on a patrol yet. Sighing, she reluctantly stepped away, trying to stop her mouth from watering. She looked around the clearing and spotted a loner whom she had only seen once in her many moons of being a warrior, it was Demontail. Goldenmask knew of his sister who just recently had her kits and assumed he was here to meet the little scruffs of fur. She smiled and stifled a purr as she went over to sit next to him and smiled at the nursery, "You know, I've never seen one cat fawn over kits as much as her, she's gonna be a great mother."
Demontail heard a voice and stopped grooming to look at them. He saw that it was Goldenmask. He knew who she was, because he had seen them before. "She's always dreamed of being a mother even when we were kits and bfore she had to join the clan.", he replied, letting out a smile. He also had lived her for a couple of days when his ex-mate had his kits.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 18th, 2019, 05:19 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post

---
Rabbitpaw
The gray-and-white apprentice looked excitedly over at Redpaw, her tail straight up in the air with anticipation. She barely noticed the glint of unease as it flickered into exhilaration at the request, and she figured the tom was probably nervous at the thought of a fight. But, if that was the case, then was he faking the excitement? Or maybe he was nervous just from meeting them? She couldn't tell, and she didn't want to linger in her thoughts, instead turning her focus on the enormous white warrior.

Bright yellow eyes watched the tom intently, her body almost completely motionless as she waited for an answer. The senior warrior remained silent after a long moment and a heavy sigh, before looking to her mentor. Raising her brows, the scottish fold also turned her attention to Snowfrost, curious what she would say. Though her mentor was watching Redpaw for some reason. She glanced curiously over at the other apprentice, flicking her eyes back to Snowfrost as she spoke.

A cheeky grin spread across Rabbitpaw's features at the question. Sure, battle training with Snowfrost was enlightening and she always walked away feeling even stronger than before having learned something new. But training with another apprentice sounded absolutely thrilling. She could use the moves she's learned and try out ones she's only seen or thought of. And most importantly, she had a higher chance of coming out successful. With Snowfrost, winning a spar seemed far out of her reach, and definitely wouldn't happen anytime soon unless she had a stroke of incredible luck. Redpaw was a different story. Even though he was about a moon older and probably had more fighting experience, she at least had a shot.

"Oh, I can take him."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Redpaw saw the grin on Rabbitpaw's muzzle then pricked his ear at the Scottish fold apprentice's reply. The red furball studied Snowfrost's apprentice and thoughted, 'Cause you're an moon or two older than her, it doesn't mean you can defeat her.

The Selkirk rex took a couple of pawsteps away from the grey-and-white apprentice; all paws inches apart, aching with readiness. Redpaw twisted their head to their part-time mentor, giving Whiteshadow a I won't let you down gleam in his eye.
"Ready?" The prepared apprentice asked as he turned his eyes over to Rabbitpaw.
@Moonraven @little-life-light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumCat View Post
A dark shadow was lurking in the corner of the training grounds of Shadowclan camp. The training apprentices and mentors did not notice, prior to training being rather busy in Shadowclan. The shadow glared up among the trees, yellow eyes slitted, glinting in the sunlight.
Snowfrost allowed a small grin to stretch across her maw at Rabbitpaw's confident answer. She reminded the gray tabby of herself here and there. It was a rather nice feeling, she wondered if this was what if felt like to have a kit or maybe a younger sibling? She'd think deeper on the thought later, she dropped her eyes back over to Redpaw who looked just as eager for the training. She had no clue what the tom had already learned in battling training, so was interested in seeing how both cats fared against each other.

"Remember, keep it clean and no claws." Whiteshadow's deep voice called out as he finally spoke up. He was internally amused with the younger tom as he caught Redpaw's eye. His enthusiasm was noted, whether he lost or won, Whiteshadow didn't really mind, although was hoping for the latter, the warrior would praise and criticize the apprentice regardless in a parental manner. He noticed both Rabbitpaw and Snowfrost looking at Redpaw in an almost intriguing way, Whiteshadow wasn't certain what it was they were seeing he wasn't picking up on. He strolled off to the side of the clearing with Snowfrost on his tail, sitting down as the she-cat laid sitting up, when her head suddenly twisted so fast he wondered if she had whiplash, Whiteshadow frowned at the feline.

"What's up?" He questioned, looking in the directions she had her eyes on.

"Nothing, just a weird feeling as if we're being watched." She answered, moving her front legs so that her rear was seated on the ground and she was sitting as straight as she could go. She hated that feeling, she returned her gaze back to the apprentices as to not alarm them.
Old September 18th, 2019, 05:50 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

She hardly heard the younger she-cat approach, perhaps she was starting to lose her hearing, but maybe not since she heard her voice loud and clear. Agaveheart had been sorting herbs as usual and making her den more homely; though it was hard for her to call the moist, dark den much of a home. Her stomach growled with the prospect of food, she hadn't eaten all day, afraid there might not be enough for the young of the clan. A concerned expression came over her face at the idea of giving cats strengthing herbs, "Thanks for the prey, but I don't think we can afford to give everyone strengthing herbs. They can be hard to find and I'd like to spend my time finding herbs for sicknesses and injuries. I don't think I can give many cats these herbs, I'm sorry." She realized for a second that she had been wearing herself thin for over a moon now, perhaps she should think of an apprentice or someone to help her out, "No-no, we just can't afford to give cats traveling herbs when they aren't going long distances, I can't keep a large enough supply of them for even just the warriors of our clan." Her shoulders shook as she took a breath and stifled a cough, she made her way to a puddle in a dark corner of the den.
"I suppose that makes sense," the old she-cat replied, "I thought I'd ask, just in case." Her eyes glowed with concern when she witnessed just how much older Agaveheart seemed. She can't be that much older than me, she thought, but then again, the medicine cat had been through far worse bouts of stress and hardships. She was bound to have a few more gray strands on her muzzle. Owlfeather pushed the prey closer to her.
"I hope you're remembering to take care of yourself, too. We all share concerns about your well-being." She spoke with a stern but gentle tone. She knew the medicine cat was wise enough to care for herself, but her own motherly instinct prompted her to worry, and she couldn't help voicing her concerns.

"Prey may be scarce, but patrols have been coming and leaving with frequency; we seem to be functioning just fine, despite our rather unfortunate circumstances." She sat down gingerly, wrapping her mottled, feathery tail around her paws. She was attempting to quell any worries about the clan's strength, in hopes that it would help her feel less overwhelmed. "How are you managing, throughout all this?"

(It just occurred to me that in a separate rp, owl's patrol is being attacked by rogues. After a couple of replies here, I was thinking maybe owl could say goodbye and head out for that patrol, and then return later because her patrol was injured? I figured the injured cats would have to go to Agave anyways, so it might work well to incorporate that here too. What do you think?)

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old September 18th, 2019, 05:51 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss Girl View Post

Demontail heard a voice and stopped grooming to look at them. He saw that it was Goldenmask. He knew who she was, because he had seen them before. "She's always dreamed of being a mother even when we were kits and bfore she had to join the clan.", he replied, letting out a smile. He also had lived her for a couple of days when his ex-mate had his kits.
Goldenmask purred, "Yeah, I can actually remember her joining, I was so confused and honestly a bit worried but she seemed alright so I never said anything and eventually she just became another clanmate to me and almost everyone else." She smirked and cast a sideways glance to the elder's den, "Almost." She then shook her head and turned back to Demontail with a smile, "So, are you excited? You're going to have more kin! Plus I'm sure they'll love you and pester you about teaching them everything you know and before you know it, they'll be on their own and they won't need you anymore." She looked over to her son, Nightbreeze, who was busy chatting with some other warriors over by the entrance to the camp. He didn't dare enter again after he became a loner, he felt like it just wasn't right for him to go into the camp.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 19th, 2019, 08:00 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
Sparrowkit uncovered his eyes, lifting his head. Asterkit stood in front of him, balancing on her toes. "Great," he replied, opening his mouth to draw in the scents of the nursery. With a twitching tail he set off to find the moss ball - it took him longer than expected, and when he finally found it beneath some brambles covering a dip in the earthy soil. He swiped the dirt off of it, pulled it free and threw it in Asterkit's face. "Found it! You didn't hide it very well," he purred.
Asterkit's wide blue eyes followed Sparrowkit as he searched for the moss ball that she had hidden. She bounced up and down with excitement as he began to pull the dirt away from her hiding spot. Found it! You didn't hide it very well, Asterkit's gave a squeal of protest as he flung the mossball at her face. "Hey!" She exclaimed haughtily, "Took you long enough to find it though!" The sparkle in her gaze and her light-hearted tone took away any sting from her words.

(( @Calliecat sorry this took so long to get out my life is hectic and stressful atm))

Last edited by Jynx; September 29th, 2019 at 06:59 PM.
Closed Thread