Closed Thread

Old February 19th, 2021, 08:28 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ⚡️Who Let The Dogs Out? ⚡️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
Thistlethorn nodded and looked about. "Are you going out to help? I'll keep an eye here so no one gets injured, and I'll call you if things get bad, alright? Be careful: coyotes are more dangerous than badgers and foxes combined."
Skyfall (Storm´s sis) peered out of the nursery. Her plumy tail was wrapped tightly around her single surviving kit. ( @~Raven~ )
Old February 19th, 2021, 08:28 AM
Snowing

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skyfall- View Post
¨Coyote.¨ She said. ¨Same thing that killed our warriors by the border.¨ She ripped into the coyote´s shoulder, wanting to inflict the most pain possible. The coyote yelped and shook Leafshred off, and looked around, trying to pick which cat to attack.
The coyote ran toward Leafshred, grabbing him and throwing him onto a tree. Leafshred got up, jumped, and clawed the coyote's eye. The coyote howled with pain, and bit Leafshred's leg.
Old February 19th, 2021, 08:33 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Just as any night Flamepaw was sleeping curled up in her nest, faint burn scar facing upwards and crippled leg somewhat sticking out when strange sounds formed in the back of her mind. The strange sounds reminded her of fire - big big fires which were burning up the camp - she could see the flames in her dreams, she could nearly touch them.. Almost as if she could actually feel theur heat when suddenly the sounds grew stranger. That didn't sound like fire... That was fire. Flamepaw slowly woke up, half dazed when even that was cast aside by a push from another apprentice rushing out. What was happening? The young apprentice pushed herself up when suddenly, she heard it. Loud growls - growls she wished to never have heard. No... this couldn't be happening. Quickly the bengal tabby rushed to the entrance and right before her eyes she saw numerous coyotes launching themselves at the warriors. She didn't utter a word out of fear, only when she feline was thrown back into reality by such a creature approaching, did sounds come from her. Only not what she'd intended - she wanted to call for her siblings, her best friend, but instead only a loud high pitched scream escaped her as she backed against the den wall, scream ending in a nasty cough.

[ Open! ]
Old February 19th, 2021, 08:37 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
Splitstorm
Relief washed over her like a wave as she watched Fleetwind race under the coyote, momentarily drawing it's focus away from her. With the small window, she aimed a glinting claw towards it'd head, bringing it down with quite some force - enough to render a full grown cat unconscious. It seemed to barely affect the large dog, and seeing this Splitstorm aimed one more swipe before she leapt off and out of harms way.

"Stupid dog," she spat, diving for one of the legs opposite Fleetwind and sinking her teeth into it. The snarling beast let out a yelp and ripped each foreleg from the warriors' grasp, turning and fleeing from them. Splitstorm scrambled to her paws and glanced at Fleetwind, breath coming in heavy. "Thanks. We have to make sure they don't get into the nursery."

// @gs29513
As Splitstorm clawed at it from above Fleetwind dug his teeth even deeper into it's flesh, satisfied to hear a small yelp of pain from the brute. As Splitstorm dropped down and chomped on it too he heard it yelp, and felt his teeth pull strangely momentarily before releasing his grip. The predator fled and he took a moment to gasp some breath, his mouth full of the metallic tang of the coyotes blood.

Nodding quickly so Splitstorm with a mew of Of course we do. he looked around quickly. There were so many coyotes, so many cats battling against the seemingly infinite horde. As quickly as they fled more took their place. Another one took the place of the one they had just defeated and he lunged in again, leaping towards it side and attempting to slice his claws along its ribs. It let out a yelp and reached its slavering jaws for him, and he felt it seize his paw in its jaws. Digging his claws in tighter, he managed to prevent himself from being dragged to its front, but not much else. (Sorry I was so slow)
Old February 19th, 2021, 08:38 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardstrike4 View Post
Leafshred hissed, as the coyote flung him into a tree. His leg was ripped open, but is he could move, he was fighting for the clan, is sister, his friends, and for Hopekit and Pinekit. He ran to the coyote and the opened it's jaw, ready to kill him. Leafshred ran up the jaws and on it's back, slashing and biting the coyote.
@-Skyfall-
Ashpool ran at the coyote, slicing her claws down its side. The coyote grabbed her leg and threw her to the ground. She struggled to her paws. She saw her sister´s terrified face looking out of the nursery. Rosekit was looked out the nursery entrance her wide eyes locked on Leafshred. A mixture of awe and horror was in her eyes.
Old February 19th, 2021, 08:43 AM
Snowing

Quote:
Ashpool ran at the coyote, slicing her claws down its side. The coyote grabbed her leg and threw her to the ground. She struggled to her paws. She saw her sister´s terrified face looking out of the nursery. Rosekit was looked out the nursery entrance her wide eyes locked on Leafshred. A mixture of awe and horror was in her eyes.
He looked up to see Rosekit was here! He got up and yowled "Run! Rosekit, Run! Follow Pinekit and Hopekit scent trail!" He hissed at the coyote, charging at under it, running his claws into the belly. It yowled and fell down.

Pinekit looked at Rosekit "Come on." she whispered to Rosekit.

Last edited by ~|Snow Leopard|~; February 19th, 2021 at 08:44 AM.
Old February 19th, 2021, 09:00 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
He looked up to see Rosekit was here! He got up and yowled "Run! Rosekit, Run! Follow Pinekit and Hopekit scent trail!" He hissed at the coyote, charging at under it, running his claws into the belly. It yowled and fell down.

Pinekit looked at Rosekit "Come on." she whispered to Rosekit.
Rosekit looked at Leafshred. ¨But Leafshred´s hurt!¨

Ashpool jumped on the coyote´s back. It yelped and rolled, crushing her underneath it. She grunted, and once it stood up again, she leaped to her paws. ¨Smells nasty.¨ She growled, preparing to attack again.
Old February 19th, 2021, 09:06 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
Just as any night Flamepaw was sleeping curled up in her nest, faint burn scar facing upwards and crippled leg somewhat sticking out when strange sounds formed in the back of her mind. The strange sounds reminded her of fire - big big fires which were burning up the camp - she could see the flames in her dreams, she could nearly touch them.. Almost as if she could actually feel theur heat when suddenly the sounds grew stranger. That didn't sound like fire... That was fire. Flamepaw slowly woke up, half dazed when even that was cast aside by a push from another apprentice rushing out. What was happening? The young apprentice pushed herself up when suddenly, she heard it. Loud growls - growls she wished to never have heard. No... this couldn't be happening. Quickly the bengal tabby rushed to the entrance and right before her eyes she saw numerous coyotes launching themselves at the warriors. She didn't utter a word out of fear, only when she feline was thrown back into reality by such a creature approaching, did sounds come from her. Only not what she'd intended - she wanted to call for her siblings, her best friend, but instead only a loud high pitched scream escaped her as she backed against the den wall, scream ending in a nasty cough.

[ Open! ]
Blueflower pricked her ears. An apprentice! She ran to the apprentices den. Flamepaw was backed up against the wall. She jumped at the coyote, ripping her long claws through its pelt. The coyote yelped and turned on her. The silver tabby warrior felt a flash of terror. She knew what damage these animals could do. She prayed her son was far away away from camp, staying safe. The coyote threw her to the ground.
Old February 19th, 2021, 09:11 AM
Snowing

Quote:
Rosekit looked at Leafshred. ¨But Leafshred´s hurt!¨

Ashpool jumped on the coyote´s back. It yelped and rolled, crushing her underneath it. She grunted, and once it stood up again, she leaped to her paws. ¨Smells nasty.¨ She growled, preparing to attack again.
Pinekit looked at Leafshred's body "My mother is her brother. He's going to be Okay. " Pinekit mewed to calm her down.

Leafshred got up and jumped on to the coyote's throat, dealing the killing hit.
Old February 19th, 2021, 09:18 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
Pinekit looked at Leafshred's body "My mother is her brother. He's going to be Okay. " Pinekit mewed to calm her down.

Leafshred got up and jumped on to the coyote's throat, dealing the killing hit.
Rosekit whimpered, but nodded. ¨O-okay.¨

Ashpool stood there for a moment panting. ¨Good... job...¨ She gasped after a moment. ¨Now let´s go