Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Eden
Today 11:10 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by squidz
Today 11:08 AM
Claw and Conquer -...
by paris
Last post by Undertaker
Today 11:06 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 11:05 AM
hey i need someone to...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 11:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 1st, 2017, 06:40 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
Surprised lit the warriors gaze instantly. So soon eh? She thought, eyes narrowed, tail lashing as she stood their, and using reflexes, she moved to side as the tabby tom leaped into the air. His claws are unsheathed... A tickle of resentment went through her. Cats in the Dark Forest trained with claws unsheathed usually. This wasn't much of a good thing. An uneasy look gleamed in her eyes, very uneasy, ears twitching. A sweep of nervousness swept through her. "I-...I think we are done for today." Winterdream murmured, but loud enough for Sparrowpaw to hear, her uneasy feeling creeping deeper, and deeper, and she couldn't take it any more. That must be why his mentor wouldn't teach him the move. With a flick of a tail, she slid into the forest, but not before turning to look at Sparrowpaw, "You have done greatly today, and this has been fun." She praised, before slinking into the undergrowth, gone. He reminded her of some cat she once knew, but him unsheathing his claws... it reminded her of something she'd never wanted to deal with again ever since she was done with them, the Dark Forest. She shuddered at the thought as she walked, looking at the pines, the smell comforted her, and she gave a sigh, a sigh of calm. ShadowClan would always be her home and the pines were one of the things she loved about her clan. The smell was comforting, and quite nice to scent, to her really. And the smell of the marsh was comforting too. Very comforting indeed.
(I think we'll end it here then. Thanks for RPing with me!)
SparrowPaw stopped mid-leap and fell to the ground with a thud. Shaking the dirt off of his already chocolate coloured pelt, the tabby apprentice nodded and blinked as Winterdream turned away. A breeze ruffled his fur as she fled the scene through the bushes and the sound of her paw steps echoed around the grounds.
Old June 1st, 2017, 09:07 AM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
@Chameleon @winter
"Learn to not lay your lazy ass infront of den exits?" the shecat spat back. She pushed her kits forward, not responding to them and eyeing the warrior. A cat shouldnt be stupid enough to lay infront of an exit then not be complained to. But she wasnt in the mood for it, to argue and all. She pushed her kits forwards with a harsh paw to a shaded part of the clearing that was close by to Badgerbite, settling down in the shade. "No just, settle down and dont bother me. If you wander to far you wont be eating for the rest of the day." she said completely in a serious tone. Queens normally would never deprive milk or prey from her kits, but the way Bear saw it as was just 'simple punishment'.
bark kit padded a bit away, not far enough to be punished, but far enough to be a bit away from her mother. the kit settled down at her spot and watched the cats roam around hoping none of them would come this way, the small kit was scared of cats bigger then her and since there wasn't really a place to hide close by her mother she just watched the cats hoping they wouldn't come this way.

profile pic is not owned by me.

Last edited by cute skeleton; June 1st, 2017 at 09:10 AM.
Old June 1st, 2017, 12:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
"Well, I wont be able to get my full name until I learn everything I need to know, whether Im the only med cat or not." the enby mewed. Being a med cat was a lot of training, and took alot of work and was more time consuming since Daypaw had basically had to start over in training. Though unlike other medcats, Daypaw had had some warrior training. They werent useless when it came to battle then, they would protect and heal their clan at the same time. Sure, they would be cooped up in this den for awhile but it wasnt only that. They could still explore the territory(not alone, of course). Their ears perked when their brother called them brave. "Thank you," they wouldnt mention the words Auttumpaw had said to them, they wanted to try to leave it behind. "Im glad to think someone does, that Im doing something right."

Surprisingly, Pinewatcher didnt mind the toms usual loud tone. It would probably annoy anyone else, but at this point it was normal for them. While the black and white cat couldnt see, they knew perfectly well that Creek was smiling at their compliment. After knowing eachother for so long they knew when to pick up on things, knowing things were going on without any sound needed. Green faded eyes looked back at them as they smiled themself. It wasnt often they did, but they couldnt help it when Creek spoke like that. "Good," they purred,"I wouldnt want it any other way."

@Chameleon @winter
"Learn to not lay your lazy ass infront of den exits?" the shecat spat back. She pushed her kits forward, not responding to them and eyeing the warrior. A cat shouldnt be stupid enough to lay infront of an exit then not be complained to. But she wasnt in the mood for it, to argue and all. She pushed her kits forwards with a harsh paw to a shaded part of the clearing that was close by to Badgerbite, settling down in the shade. "No just, settle down and dont bother me. If you wander to far you wont be eating for the rest of the day." she said completely in a serious tone. Queens normally would never deprive milk or prey from her kits, but the way Bear saw it as was just 'simple punishment'.
Swampkit nodded," Alright." She layed down out of the way in the nursery.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 1st, 2017, 01:53 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
Being knocked back, Wildpaw managed to move back to her spot.
"In your way? Haha, very funny." She hissed, moving her claws. "If you didn't noticed, and I'm not sure you would, being a mouse-brain warrior and all. I. Can't. Move." Wildpaw hissed. Her paws scoped the prey closer, taking a stubborn bite. "And If I could, why would I?" Wildpaw asked. Her crystal blue eyes blinked at the tom, half annoyed with his actions.
Cypressclaw growled and rolled his eyes. "I'm not a mousebrain, thank you very much," he told the apprentice. "Oh, you'd move because you're in my way." He stared at her with almost hatred, seeing as she was arguing with his actions. That was something he couldn't stand any cat to do, and what would get him in fights often. "If you'll excuse me," he meowed, with a sassy emphasis on 'excuse', "I'm going to go get me a piece of well deserved prey."

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old June 1st, 2017, 03:40 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
Cypressclaw growled and rolled his eyes. "I'm not a mousebrain, thank you very much," he told the apprentice. "Oh, you'd move because you're in my way." He stared at her with almost hatred, seeing as she was arguing with his actions. That was something he couldn't stand any cat to do, and what would get him in fights often. "If you'll excuse me," he meowed, with a sassy emphasis on 'excuse', "I'm going to go get me a piece of well deserved prey."
"Mouse-brain." She hissed, glaring. "My Spine is Broken. So Really, I can't move." Wildpaw mewed, taking another bite. "Deserved? Oh my, you must be a well respected warrior! Shall I groom your pelt and clean out your nest? Oh! Maybe I should rearrange all the warriors nest to make sure you're in the best spot!" She mewed.
Old June 1st, 2017, 03:57 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
"Mouse-brain." She hissed, glaring. "My Spine is Broken. So Really, I can't move." Wildpaw mewed, taking another bite. "Deserved? Oh my, you must be a well respected warrior! Shall I groom your pelt and clean out your nest? Oh! Maybe I should rearrange all the warriors nest to make sure you're in the best spot!" She mewed.
"My sincerest apologies," he meowed sarcastically, the apprentice really getting under his skin. It wasn't surprising to him, how the she-cat acted. He'd gotten in skirmishes before, all with cats who thought they were.. better than him. "Of course it's deserved," he remarked. "I contribute to this Clan more than any warrior." That was an exaggeration, but he actually was a good hunter and fighter. It was his ego that was his main weakness.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old June 1st, 2017, 04:15 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
"My sincerest apologies," he meowed sarcastically, the apprentice really getting under his skin. It wasn't surprising to him, how the she-cat acted. He'd gotten in skirmishes before, all with cats who thought they were.. better than him. "Of course it's deserved," he remarked. "I contribute to this Clan more than any warrior." That was an exaggeration, but he actually was a good hunter and fighter. It was his ego that was his main weakness.
Arching her ears back, Wildpaw let out a loud hiss. "We can't all be Normal." The Creme cat flexed her claws. Her eyes burned, but she wasn't about to give in. "Right, Right, Right, I'm sorry. I should out burst like that." Wildpaw looked at the tom, smiling a kind smile. Her pretty face sure to capture his attention. "I'm sure a brave and kind tom like you surely wouldn't be bothered with a cat like me." Giving the tom a cute wink, she raked her front paw across his cheek. Wildpaw gave a stubborn smile, nodding her head. "Go on ahead, take your prey."
Old June 1st, 2017, 04:24 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
Arching her ears back, Wildpaw let out a loud hiss. "We can't all be Normal." The Creme cat flexed her claws. Her eyes burned, but she wasn't about to give in. "Right, Right, Right, I'm sorry. I should out burst like that." Wildpaw looked at the tom, smiling a kind smile. Her pretty face sure to capture his attention. "I'm sure a brave and kind tom like you surely wouldn't be bothered with a cat like me." Giving the tom a cute wink, she raked her front paw across his cheek. Wildpaw gave a stubborn smile, nodding her head. "Go on ahead, take your prey."
"Thank you," he meowed when her tone changed. Suddenly, he was clawed in the face. He looked at her with pure disgust and anger, a growl rising in his throat. He unsheathed his claws and raked them across her cheek in payback. He muttered an insult and turned to the fresh-kill pile.

Old June 1st, 2017, 04:32 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
"Thank you," he meowed when her tone changed. Suddenly, he was clawed in the face. He looked at her with pure disgust and anger, a growl rising in his throat. He unsheathed his claws and raked them across her cheek in payback. He muttered an insult and turned to the fresh-kill pile.
"Attacking a wounded apprentice, how thoughtful." She hissed, grabbing a paw full of wet moss beside her and throwing it on the warrior. "Take that!" She hissed.
(Short sorry ^^)
Old June 1st, 2017, 04:39 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
"Attacking a wounded apprentice, how thoughtful." She hissed, grabbing a paw full of wet moss beside her and throwing it on the warrior. "Take that!" She hissed.
(Short sorry ^^)
((No biggie))
He rolled his eyes at her remark. "You attacked first," he grumbled. He was looking at the pieces of prey, trying to determine the juiciest or best. His fur rippled along his spine when he felt something cold and wet hit the back of his leg. He turned to see a clump of moss on the ground next to him, and heard the apprentice hiss. He glares angrily at her and stepped towards her again. "At least I can be useful," he growled quietly to her, obviously angered. "I bet it's your fault you're unable to do anything, isn't it? You sorry mousebrain."

Closed Thread