Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM

Old December 17th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Blazingstar's Apprentice

So. The last finder didn't work out too well, so I'm retrying.

"Ferretpaw is growing up fast on me and to be an equal in Windclan, I'm going to need another apprentice soon. I need a kit that stands out. I'm not going to choose the strongest in the litter. I didn't choose Ferretpaw because she was the strongest. No. In fact, Ferretpaw was the smallest kit I knew. She was bullied and tossed around, but I put an end to that. Ferretpaw is a strong feline, someone that her bullies wish they could be. That's my goal. I want to boost kit's self-esteem, I want to show the other cats they are not ignored by everyone.
Someone's always watching, waiting to come to their aid when they need it most."

• This kit does not have to be disabled in any way, although Blazingstar will be looking for kits that are seen alone a lot or getting picked on. Just a kit that stands out like that. Be creative though!
  • MUST be 4 moons or younger/unborn.
  • Your kit doesn't have to currently reside in WC. Meaning, we can plot anything for your kit.
  • Every kit must have an adoptive or biological mother/father whether they were abandoned or not. No exceptions.
  • You must have been an active member for at least 2 months before the choosing date.
  • Keep this last thing in mind. Blazingstar will probably bond to your kit, so if you apply, please know they will probably become close in some way. Blazing may end up becoming a fatherly figure to your kit, so expect that even after they are a warrior, he'll attempt to be in their life.

~~~

Form Without Site;
Name:
Current Home:
Personality:
Appearance:
PPD:
Questions:
Other:
Plot Ideas?:
Why would they be good for this?:

Form With Site;
Name/Link:
PPD:
Questions:
Other:
Plot Ideas?:

Choosing Date: January 10th

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; December 27th, 2017 at 06:41 PM.
Old December 17th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Blazingstar's Apprentice

Name/Link: Petalkit
PPD: 7.73
Questions: Nope
Other: My character site is not very detailed, but once I RP with her a bit more, I will be able to eventually add to it.
Plot Ideas?: Maybe some cats bully her, and when she tries to fight back, Blazingstar sees her hurting the other cats. At first, he would be mad and dislike her, but as he got to know her, he forgave her and taught her how to handle things like that. Or she could run away from camp after being bullied or hurt, and Blazingstar goes to look for her and that is how they meet.
Why would they be good for this?: Petalkit would learn a lot from Blazingstar, and she would mature. Currently, she is young and inexperienced, and I would love for her to mature and get some character development. Petalkit would learn to be proud of her heterochromia eyes, and hopefully be able to handle emotionally tough situations when it comes to bullying. She needs a fatherly figure in her life, and would benefit from some extra support.
Old December 17th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Name/Link: Mothkit
PPD: 7.24
Questions: none
Other: none
Plot Ideas?: Moth stays on the sidelines when his adoptive family is fooling around with each other, just staring off into nothingness. Maybe Blazingstar could notice this and find it odd that a kit isn't playing around and try to speak with him. Moth, of course, wouldn't say much and may get emotional out of nowhere depending on what Blazingstar says. This could be a sort of first meeting. And, after Moth is an apprentice he would start avoiding his responsibilities for the most part and prefer to try and do things alone.
Why would they be good for this?: Mothkit is afraid to form an emotional attachment to any cat in fear that he'll get hurt, I think Blazingstar could help teach him the importance of having friends, people to support him and help him through hard times. Moth keeps secrets of his past from everyone, even from his adoptive family, Blazing might be able to get him to open up to those who love him.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; December 18th, 2017 at 12:51 AM.
Old December 17th, 2017, 08:24 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

~~~

Name; Spiral Galekit Galepaw galefrost
Age; 3.5 moons
Gender/Prefixes; Male, he, him
Current Home; Loner territory
Personality; Gale is a peculiar kit, one you wouldn't expect from his previous high life. Coming from a single kitted family he didn't get picked on nor was he really brought up like a kit should. So mentally he changed himself into an adult from a young age.
Appearance:
PPD:
Questions:
Other:
Plot Ideas?:

Sigh. Incomplete

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 17th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Name/Link: Dawnkit
PPD: 10.44
Questions: nope
Other: nope
Plot Ideas?: not at the moment
Why would they be good for this?: Dawnkit was left behind by her birth parents after she was born. After she was found by the Windclan border she was taken into Windclan being taken care of by her foster parents Brambleflower and Risingflame. Dawnkit is constantly bullied and made fun of all because her brith family left her, making her feel unwanted. Hmm maybe Blazingstar can make her feel wanted.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 18th, 2017, 08:51 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

|:|Name|:|

Raven || [ Ravenkit, Ravenpaw, Ravenheart ]

Raven - Their pelt & original name || -heart - The white heart marking on their chest

|:|Age|:|

3 Moons

|:|Gender/Prefixes|:|

Non-Binary [ They / Them / Their ] || Born Male

|:|Current Home|:|

Twolegplace [ Loner ]

|:|Personality|:|

Witty [=] || Bubbly [+] || Submissive [-] || Charismatic [+] || Timid [-] || Quiet [=] || Weak [-] || Unusual [=] || Optimistic [+]

Dealing with their parents' abuse and neglect, Raven has learned not to speak out. They have learned to be submissive to others, which makes them a huge target for bullying. They are a very quiet cat, only speaking to those who want to talk to them. They are a weak cat, both mentally and emotionally. Physically? No, they like to stay in shape. Though most don't know it, they are an optimist. They see the light and dark, but have learned to focus on the light more. They are quick-witted, always one step ahead. They plan everything out, even conversations. If anything doesn't go with the plan, they starts to panic, but improvise. Another thing is they are an unusual cat. First, they are non-binary. Second, they come from rogue parents, which makes them even more of a target for bullies. Only around their few true friends do they show their true personslity. A charismatic, bubbly cat. They love to have fun with their friends, even get into some mischief once in a while. Raven is a good, funny cat once you get to know them.

|:|Appearance|:|

Ref | Ref | Ref

With a short but fluffy coat, being cold isn't much of a problem. Their base coat is black like a starless sky. They constantly groom their fur, giving it an almost shiny and smooth look. There is a smallish white marking on their chest, a heart. The heart is a bright white, like fresh snow.

Raven has long, well muscled legs. They love to stay in shape. They have a slim, sturdy build, like most WindClan cats. There are small black tufts of fur on their ears. Their eyes are a bright gold with hints of lime green near the pupil.

|:|PPD|:|

|:|Questions|:|

When should we start the scenario? If we do?

|:|Other|:|

Blazing :3

|:|Plot Ideas?|:|

Blazing finds them as a kit in twolegplace, when they're about 3 Moons old. He asks their name and if they're alone. Raven states that their name is Raven, and their parents were out. They tried to hide the multiple wounds on their pelt, but utterly failed. Blazing then decides to take him to WindClan. They get an adoptive family ( Mother and father, siblings maybe. Still working out the details ), but they're still mocked for their heritage. They always go to Blazing, though, when they feel unwanted. It isn't an uncommon sight to see them running to Blazing. They bond with him, eventually becoming an apprentice. His apprentice.

|:|Why would they be good for this?|:|

I feel like my Raven could form a good bond with Blazing in their time of need. He'll be like the father they never had, the one they go to in times of need. They'll remember Blazing rescuing them from their parent's abuse, and always idolize him. Both for that, and because they think he is a great cat in general.

Name: Raven | Ravenpaw | Ravenheart

Gender/Prefixes: Non-binary [ they / them / theirs ]; formerly male [ he / him / his ]

Current Home: Twolegplace

Personality: Smart • Introverted • Shy • Weak • Quiet • Timid • Submissive

They don’t like to talk about their rough past. Really, they don’t like to talk at all. In fact, they are silent unless prompted. Even then, their sentences are as short as possible while still getting their point across. They do not like others at all. Raven prefers to stay by themself. Even having a conversation with them - a good, full conversation - is a challenge in itself. They are very submissive and quiver at the sheer thought of an unplanned, impromptu conversation. They are weak, both mentally and emotionally. Physically, they stay in shape. They keep fit just in case something happens.

Appearance: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

When cold strikes, Raven barely feels it. That’s because their short but think and fluffy coat protects them from harsh winds and leaf-bare snows. Their black pelt is as dark as the starless sky, with a heart-like white mark on their chest, which is where the suffix of their warrior name came from. Their eyes are a deep sapphire blue with touches of icy blue near the dark pupil.

PPD: 6.48

Questions: Nope

Other: @Suspiciousmindz

Plot Ideas?: Since their parents abuse was mostly mental / emotional abuse with a few hidden scratches, Raven has little to no self esteem or self confidence. Anyway, I’m thinking a patrol of WC members goes into Twolegplace, lead by Blazingstar. The patrol meets yours truly, Raven. They fake confidence and tell them to go away, despite their terrible odds and obvious malnutrition. Blazing convinces them to go, then comes back a few days later, by himself, to find Raven [ both were times when their parents were “hunting” ]. Blazing talks to them, and convinced them to go to WindClan.

They then find a foster mother [ I’ll find one ] and [ maybe ] foster littermates. They don’t feel entirely comfortable, though, and come to Blazing quite often. They will grow to see Blazing as the father they never had. Or, rather, the good father they never had.

Why would they be good for this?: I feel the bab needs a good father and good home. They could form a great bond with Blazing, allowing him to unlock and expose a new side of Raven - a confident, happy side.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; January 10th, 2018 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Finished / I FIXED AGE
Old December 18th, 2017, 09:55 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

WIP
Name/Link: Chickadeekit
PPD:
Questions:
Other:
Plot Ideas?:

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 18th, 2017, 11:57 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Name: Mistkit
Gender/Prefixes: female/she/her
Current Home: Windclan
Personality: Mistkit is shy and prefers to keep to herself. She often is bullied for that- along with being blind. She never fights back, she simply ignores them, some kits will go as far as throw rocks and pebbles at her trying to provoke her, but she simply won’t get provoked, she just cries. Especially when they bring up her family, she knows her mtoher Aspencry died in labor and that she has a stillborn brother. But she knows nothing of her father. She hates to be teased for being ‘unwanted’ or ‘familyless’ but she endures all pain because she has hope that her father will one day return and they’ll acnolage that she has family who cares for her, she believes that there must b a reason her father is missing, and she’ll know one day, no matter how long she has to wait. She enjoys playing with mossballs and listening to the birds chirp. She has almost no self esteem, and only does something if a warrior or queen asks her too. Ocassionally, to get away from the other kits, she will do apprentice duties, as she knows the kits won’t do that.

As an apprentice (if she’s chosen this is) She’d start to have more belief in herself and try to prove to Blazingstar that she is worth his effort (not understanding that he knows that already) and will focus on training (maybe around 10 moons, she’d ask to call him father) and would concider him her father, and completely forget (for the most part) about her biological father. She’d flirt with a tom or two then shy away, as she naturally is a shy cat. And perhaps have a small affair with a cat outside the clan, but then feel so guilty she’d go and confess to Blazingstar interupting an important discussion with another clan leader or something

As a warrior, she’d take a mate and have kits, but always look to Blazingstar for advice, to be the grandfather of the kits, even if the biological father returns.
Appearance: She has tons of light and dark grey kit fluff for fur along with glazed over, icy blue eyes that are unable to see out of. She has a fluffy tail aswell, and dreams of being a smoothed furred cat, which won’t happen.
PPD: 11.59 (I think)
Questions: Nope~
Other: Mist’s mother- Aspencry died in labor, and the only other kit was a stillborn, the father ran away from the clan so she doesn’t know her family. And doesn’t really have an adoptive family, Briarsong, checks on her a little, ensuring she’s alive (but that’s about it). She’s blind.
Plot Ideas?: Blazingstar maybe is walking in the clearing and sees a group of kits insulting a kit calling her ‘blind’ ‘familyless’ ‘unwanted’, and curiously observes to see how the kits responds, but all Mistkit does is nod her head and tell them that ‘her father will return one day’. Then the kits pick of a rock and chuck it at Mistkit. Mistkit flinches at the pain and whimpers, but doesn’t fight back. Until finally, Blazingstar is sick of watching them “stoning” Mistkit and he snarls at them to leave her alone and talks to her and helps her to Surgestorm to have him look at her wounds.
Why would they be good for this?: She needs a father figure in her life. A cat she can look up to. Who will care for her. Who’ll believe in her. Who’ll support her in good times and bad times.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 18th, 2017, 12:14 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

So. The last finder didn't work out too well, so I'm retrying.

"Ferretpaw is growing up fast on me and to be an equal in Windclan, I'm going to need another apprentice soon. I need a kit that stands out. I'm not going to choose the strongest in the litter. I didn't choose Ferretpaw because she was the strongest. No. In fact, Ferretpaw was the smallest kit I knew. She was bullied and tossed around, but I put an end to that. Ferretpaw is a strong feline, someone that her bullies wish they could be. That's my goal. I want to boost kit's self-esteem, I want to show the other cats they are not ignored by everyone.
Someone's always watching, waiting to come to their aid when they need it most."

• This kit does not have to be disabled in any way, although Blazingstar will be looking for kits that are seen alone a lot or getting picked on. Just a kit that stands out like that. Be creative though!
  • MUST be 4 moons or younger/unborn.
  • Your kit doesn't have to currently reside in WC. Meaning, we can plot anything for your kit.
  • Every kit must have an adoptive or biological mother/father whether they were abandoned or not. No exceptions.
  • You must have been an active member for at least 2 months before the choosing date.
  • Keep this last thing in mind. Blazingstar will probably bond to your kit, so if you apply, please know they will probably become close in some way. Blazing may end up becoming a fatherly figure to your kit, so expect that even after they are a warrior, he'll attempt to be in their life.

~~~

Form Without Site;
Name:
Current Home:
Personality:
Appearance:
PPD:
Questions:
Other:
Plot Ideas?:

Form With Site;
Name/Link:
PPD:
Questions:
Other:
Plot Ideas?:
Form Without Site;
Name: Adderkit
Gender/Prefixes: Tom/male he/him
Current Home: WindClan
Personality: shy, has only a few friends, loves his family, dislikes snakes and fish
Appearance: smokey-gray pelt with pale paws and amber eyes
PPD: 8.22
Questions:
Other:
Plot Ideas?: Well, I was planning on having his best friend betray him by bullying him and talking about him behind his back with the other kits and apprentices.
Why would they be good for this?: He's always looked up to Blazingstar and he really wants to be noticed by his senpai- I mean leader. Plus, he's going to be bullied to the point of where he's thinking about running away.
Old December 18th, 2017, 03:41 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Name
Thistlekit (Thistlepaw, Thistledash)

Prefixes
He and him

Current Home
WindClan

Personality
- Skittish around almost everyone
- Seems shifty when he talks becuase of his nervousness and jitteriness
- Caring and protective around those he loves
- Shy and bashful around other felines
- Easily spooked by the smallest of unexpected noises
- Natrually pickes up on a lot of cats' emotions and feelings when he talks to them

Appearance
Reference

PPD
5.90 at the moment

Questions:
None

Other
None

Plot Ideas?
I was just thinking that as a kit, Thistle is very nervous and frightened of basically the whole world, and then he slowly works his way into becoming a braver and more confident cat through Blazingstar's careful teaching.

Why would they be good for this?
He needs a confident mentor who will ease him out of his shell