Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:39 AM

Old June 24th, 2019, 04:45 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Blanchfleur Academy ( rp )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Smile stood and looked at luna, his eyes wide with fear as he stayed motionless. The headmaster on the other hand kneeled down beside her and raised his hands above her. He began to chant a few unknown words as his hands began to grow green until he stopped and his hands went back to normal and he looked at her and clapped his hands loudly next to her ear.
Luna woke up , her ear starting ring as she sat up. She looked up at Smile as everything came back to her. "Are u ok now?" She asked, wondering if he was still mad.
Old June 24th, 2019, 04:48 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Luna woke up , her ear starting ring as she sat up. She looked up at Smile as everything came back to her. "Are u ok now?" She asked, wondering if he was still mad.
Smile looked at her his eyes still wide as he thought about her question Umm, yeah, I think so...sorry about that I didn't mean to hit you.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old June 24th, 2019, 05:03 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Smile looked at her his eyes still wide as he thought about her question Umm, yeah, I think so...sorry about that I didn't mean to hit you.
Luna looked at him forgivinly and stood up. "Its fine" she said and picked up her book.
Old June 24th, 2019, 05:20 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Luna looked at him forgivinly and stood up. "Its fine" she said and picked up her book.
The headmaster stood to the side as luna and Smile talked to each other, though Smile still wasn't saying anything, "Umm, you do realize he can't talk right?" He pointed at Smile.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old June 24th, 2019, 05:56 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
The headmaster stood to the side as luna and Smile talked to each other, though Smile still wasn't saying anything, "Umm, you do realize he can't talk right?" He pointed at Smile.
Luna looked at the headmaster and blinked. "I can hear him just fine ." she said.
Old June 24th, 2019, 07:53 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Luna looked at the headmaster and blinked. "I can hear him just fine ." she said.
The headmaster stared at her in disbelief for a moment before turning to look at Smile, "Well, if you really can talk then by all means, say something Smile I am quite interested to here what you have to say after all this time."

Smile stared at the headmaster and his eyes slanted, forming a death glare as the screaming from his mind came back, just as he was about to lunge at him again he stopped himself and twisted the scream into an assortment of noises yelling at him in garbled words as his mouth attempted to move, That's not my name. He looked expectantly at the headmaster keeping on the angry glare.

The headmaster sighed and shook his head then turned back to Luna, "See? I told you he can't speak, the most I've heard him do are grunts and sighs but never words." He glanced back at Smile "I think he's definitely trying to speak, I can see his mouth struggling but he can't, no matter what you heard it couldn't have been him." He turned to walk away but casted one last glance at luna "Though maybe if those stitches were off he could but I highly doubt it, the only talking ghosts I've ran into are Lilly and Mr. Wright out in the courtyard. Most other ghosts just make pained grunts and moans but, maybe Smile's different." He slowly walked past Smile and disappeared around the corner.
@Kibodo#4503
Old June 25th, 2019, 07:11 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
The headmaster stared at her in disbelief for a moment before turning to look at Smile, "Well, if you really can talk then by all means, say something Smile I am quite interested to here what you have to say after all this time."

Smile stared at the headmaster and his eyes slanted, forming a death glare as the screaming from his mind came back, just as he was about to lunge at him again he stopped himself and twisted the scream into an assortment of noises yelling at him in garbled words as his mouth attempted to move, That's not my name. He looked expectantly at the headmaster keeping on the angry glare.

The headmaster sighed and shook his head then turned back to Luna, "See? I told you he can't speak, the most I've heard him do are grunts and sighs but never words." He glanced back at Smile "I think he's definitely trying to speak, I can see his mouth struggling but he can't, no matter what you heard it couldn't have been him." He turned to walk away but casted one last glance at luna "Though maybe if those stitches were off he could but I highly doubt it, the only talking ghosts I've ran into are Lilly and Mr. Wright out in the courtyard. Most other ghosts just make pained grunts and moans but, maybe Smile's different." He slowly walked past Smile and disappeared around the corner.
Luna waited until she was positive the headmaster was gone and looked at Smile. "I see why u wanted to attack him so much" she said and crossed her arms. She didnt like that guy, especially since he thought she was lying.
Old June 25th, 2019, 09:44 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Luna waited until she was positive the headmaster was gone and looked at Smile. "I see why u wanted to attack him so much" she said and crossed her arms. She didnt like that guy, especially since he thought she was lying.
Smile averted his gaze and mumbled in his thoughts I didn't want to though it just...happened, Smile sighs and starts walking away with one last sad glance at Luna It doesn't matter if I want to or not. And walks away the same way the headmaster did.
@CactusHeart @Rosemew @Zath
@Kibodo#4503

Last edited by Vexing; June 25th, 2019 at 10:00 AM.
Old June 25th, 2019, 10:42 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Smile averted his gaze and mumbled in his thoughts I didn't want to though it just...happened, Smile sighs and starts walking away with one last sad glance at Luna It doesn't matter if I want to or not. And walks away the same way the headmaster did.
Luna stared at where Smile had disappeared to. Did I say something wrong? she wondered with a sigh. She decided not to worry herself to much about it and just go to class.
Old July 8th, 2019, 10:29 PM
She/They

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Smile stood and looked at luna, his eyes wide with fear as he stayed motionless. The headmaster on the other hand kneeled down beside her and raised his hands above her. He began to chant a few unknown words as his hands began to grow green until he stopped and his hands went back to normal and he looked at her and clapped his hands loudly next to her ear. @CactusHeart @Rosemew @Zath
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Koa sat at his desk, surprisingly quiet for such a busy day. he was just waiting for students to arrive so he could begin teaching. Haku, his white-tipped tail brushing Koa's face, slept on the teacher's shoulder.
"Haku, should I bring Kano out?" Koa asked the cat. Haku's eyes flew open at the name of Koa's familiar, and he almost seemed to plea 'NO'.
"Fine then you crazy cat, I won't." Koa scoffed. He looked up as some shadows passed over the window of his door, but the door remained closed.
"Do I even have a class scheduled for today? I thought so but maybe.." Koa wracked his brain, cursing how easily distracted he was. he had already lost the sheet he had made for himself.
"No, I have one scheduled for today. I'm sure of it."

Characters and What they're doing!!
Dawnpetal (Thunderclan): Currently nothing is going on for her! She's open for RP!

Rainshine (Riverclan): currently grooming herself in Riverclan Clearing. Open for RP!

Crowkit: Waiting to be born lol