Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Who are you, and why are...
Last post by alec
Today 12:45 PM
Finders for ALLLLL my...
by Epiales
Last post by Epiales
Today 12:42 PM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:41 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 12:41 PM
“Moonmeadow’s Astronomy...
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 12:36 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 8th, 2018, 02:17 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Wildstrike looked at the mouse before pushing forcefully away, "Thanks for the consideration, but I can't have mice anymore... they make me nauseous." He deadpanned trying to keep as little emotion as possible out of his voice, "And it's really nothing I'm just fatigued and moody that's all because I haven't been able to get much sleep as of late. Cold weather and all. " He mewed hoping he wasn't overcompensating for the question.

"How are Lilybreeze and the kittens doing?" He inquired try to nonchalantly change the subject, "Healthy in spite of all this weather I hope!" He then cooed, trying to make sure no resentment had made it into his tone. In the light of recent events, however, all infertility and never conceiving with Lilypetal suddenly made a lot more sense and was a lot less well... painful in a way, "I should really visit them more I mean I swear in a blink of an eye they'll be warriors and so will my ki-" He stopped himself midsentence realizing how stupid it would have been if he continued, "And so will Greypool's kits!" He corrected hoping the tom hadn't noticed his slip up.
(Is it Greypool or Greyfrost?)

Treestep looked at him skeptically. He didn't think that it was just cold weather that would have kept Wildstrike awake. Plus, Wildstrike didn't actually look that tired. Just worried and stressed. Treestep honestly didn't know what was wrong, but he knew he had to do something about it,"Something more is troubling you..." He said softly, trying to be comforting and ignoring his question about Treestep's mate and kits,"Although I don't know what it is and I don't even know if it's my business, there really is nothing I can do... Unless you tell me," Treestep tried to be as convincing and kind as possible as he bit into his lizard, one more time relishing the juice of it,"And... Are you sure you don't want that mouse? Because, if not, I can take it back and bring you something else... All you have to do is ask if you need anything, ok?"

A second later he realized he had ignored one of Wildstrike's questions,"Oh.. And Lilybreeze and my kits are doing perfectly well," he whispered, smiling comfortingly at his brother.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 8th, 2018, 02:30 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
(Is it Greypool or Greyfrost?)

Treestep looked at him skeptically. He didn't think that it was just cold weather that would have kept Wildstrike awake. Plus, Wildstrike didn't actually look that tired. Just worried and stressed. Treestep honestly didn't know what was wrong, but he knew he had to do something about it,"Something more is troubling you..." He said softly, trying to be comforting and ignoring his question about Treestep's mate and kits,"Although I don't know what it is and I don't even know if it's my business, there really is nothing I can do... Unless you tell me," Treestep tried to be as convincing and kind as possible as he bit into his lizard, one more time relishing the juice of it,"And... Are you sure you don't want that mouse? Because, if not, I can take it back and bring you something else... All you have to do is ask if you need anything, ok?"

A second later he realized he had ignored one of Wildstrike's questions,"Oh.. And Lilybreeze and my kits are doing perfectly well," he whispered, smiling comfortingly at his brother.
(It's Greyfrost I was thinking about the character from the books )

Wildstrike let out a long winded breath before starting, "I'm expecting Silverscar's kits and I know that sounds crazy but there's a perfectly valid reason for it and if you want to know I'll tell you." Wildstrike squeaked, as fast as he could hoping the tom had gotten all the information because he wasn't going to repeat it again, "And no I don't want the mouse I'm honest to StarClan not the slightest bit hungry right now." He mewed worried that after his last comment the tom would think he was a freak.

"T-that's good I'm glad their healthy! I would only want that for my kin." He then murmured, frowning softly. Would he even be considered kin when they found out?

Last edited by Tavvi; March 8th, 2018 at 02:46 PM.
Old March 8th, 2018, 03:26 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
(It's Greyfrost I was thinking about the character from the books )

Wildstrike let out a long winded breath before starting, "I'm expecting Silverscar's kits and I know that sounds crazy but there's a perfectly valid reason for it and if you want to know I'll tell you." Wildstrike squeaked, as fast as he could hoping the tom had gotten all the information because he wasn't going to repeat it again, "And no I don't want the mouse I'm honest to StarClan not the slightest bit hungry right now." He mewed worried that after his last comment the tom would think he was a freak.

"T-that's good I'm glad their healthy! I would only want that for my kin." He then murmured, frowning softly. Would he even be considered kin when they found out?
(Ok!)

Treestep blinked in surprise,"What!? You are!? Congrats! I think..." He, again, tried to comfort Wikdstrike, but didn't know if it'd worked or not.

(Writer's Block)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 8th, 2018, 04:33 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Rubinaito

daydream was...a bit worried for their clan. with all of the violence going on, it wasnt healthy. for anyone. no kit to grow up in, no queen to stress about, which is why they were here. they slipped into the den, keeping low to the ground from the height. they didnt want any queen or kit to be influenced by the fighting going on outside of these walls. so, here they were. their gaze shifted from kit to kit, making sure everything was in check.
Old March 8th, 2018, 06:05 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
As he plucked the last brittle feathers from the carcass, he looked around, bored, for something else to do than eat. Suddenly, a small whiff of fear-scent caught in his nostrils, causing him to whip around. There was a small pause, until Crowheart saw the source of the anxiousness- a tom. Part of the Clan, shockingly enough. The tom-cat couldn't remember the last time he heard of a Clan cat being scared of someone in their own Clan, but said nothing of it as he bared his teeth slightly.
"Why're you watching me?" he growled, so low it was barely noticeable.

Dangerhawk jumped hearing his clan mate say that. He got up and ran the other way he jumped into a bush hopeing that Crowheart didn't follow him he hid there for a while and started to stalk out of the bushes.

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; March 12th, 2018 at 07:07 AM.
Old March 8th, 2018, 06:17 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
(Ok!)

Treestep blinked in surprise,"What!? You are!? Congrats! I think..." He, again, tried to comfort Wikdstrike, but didn't know if it'd worked or not.

(Writer's Block)
Wildstrike let out a whimper, "I-I so s-s-sorry I n-never meant t-to let t-this hap-- w-wait you're n-n-not mad!?" He sobbed tears softly dripping from his cheeks blaming hormones for most of the reaction, "A-and you're n-not at a-all wondering h-h-how this i-is e-e-even possible?" Wildstrike weakly mewed, this being one of the first times a cat hadn't either called him a lier or shunned him when he told them about his 'condition'.

(I know cats can't cry but *Shrug*)

Last edited by Tavvi; March 8th, 2018 at 06:19 PM.
Old March 8th, 2018, 07:37 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Dovecoo released the breath she’d been holding as Honeythistle began to eat, glad that her question had appeased him. Dovecoo rarely tried to tease or joke around for that very reason, she sounded too serious. Sarcasm flew right over her head so any time she made a joke, her voice was as earnest as if she’d been serious. Thus, she’d sounded as if she were actually trying to have the power instead of the other way while she’d only wanted to get Honeythistle to eat. Dovecoo never would’ve dared to actually order her mate to do anything! She didn’t have the authority to do that, she was the one who obeyed him. But, Honeythistle seemed to let it go and eat so Dovecoo was not worried. His grooming made the snow hued queen even more antsy so she decided to assist and quicken the pace. He must have sensed her impatience because he asked her how she was. The molly used that as the perfect opportunity to ask him her question. Unfortunately, Honeythistle seemed against it. As he jumped up, she followed and purred in a soothing voice, “I’m fine! My shoulder is fine! Everything is fine! I just want to go on a little walk.” Dovecoo’s soothing voice wasn’t as manipulative as it could’ve been, it wasn’t manipulative at all. She was simply talking softly and calmly.
Honeythistle still didn’t think it was a good idea for her to be walking for too long. He knew she could be rather restless even before she was with kits. His sole attention was on her well being. Whatever happened to her, happened to their kits and there was always danger lurking around every corner. Honeythistle gave her a longing look with narrowed eyes. He was in a thoughtful expression trying to decipher her innocent words. The queen claimed she was fine, she just wanted to go on a walk. Honeythistle preferred to stay in the clearing. He wasn’t up for taking a walk. Days like this, he’d rather lay comfortably lazy without a care in the world. “Maybe some exercise will be good for you.” He concluded after some time and twitching whiskers to be sure he was doing the right thing. Staying stationary for Dovecoo was not the ideal lifestyle he imagined. Honeythistle stretches luxuriously until every bone was crack to his satisfaction. He ruffled his fur and let out a pleasing, half-annoyed sigh. “I guess we could get started on helping you lose that kit weight, eh?” He thought joking would put him more into an energized mood, but it only appeared to a minimum. The silver tom brushed his tail alongside the queen, feeling the small bulge of the side of her stomach. “Let’s hurry this on before I change my mind. I don’t need you being out here for too long. The first signs of sundown we're coming back.” He stated. As long as they came back before the moon reached its peak. Honeythistle knew danger didn’t have a specific time, but he felt comfortable with knowing his mate was within the limits of Shadowclan. That she would be in the nursery safe and soundly. “When we get back, I do want you to eat again as well.” He gave her a quick glance, then stared ahead, ready to began on their small trail. “Maybe I’ll hunt something fresh for you.” He muttered, morento himself than her. His healing process didn’t allow him to do much, but the wound was becoming a pink flesh that still hurt much whenever he talked or moved his head too excessively.
Old March 8th, 2018, 08:47 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

At her mates response, she couldn't help but feel a little more embarrassed. This was the last thing she wanted to feel right now! Amberstrike thought for a moment before simply shaking her head. She couldn't be picky right now with the shortage of prey. She'd settle for anything really, as long as she produced enough milk for her kits. "Anything works for me, just make sure you grab something for yourself too. I don't want to be the only one eating," she replied with a small chuckle. She quickly raised her head and gave him a small nudge.
Oakenfur gently lowered his head to press his nose against Amberstrike's with a deep, rumbling purr before making his way out of the nursery. A few moments passed, and Oakenfur came back with a rabbit clenched between his jaws for the both of them to share. Resting the hare down in front of Amberstrike, Oakenfur once more curled his body around her, his head resting on hers for a moment. The warmth of the nursery, as opposed to the sharp chilly air outside, made him drowsy. His gaze focused lovingly on his mate, waiting for her to begin eating before he would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
@Rubinaito

daydream was...a bit worried for their clan. with all of the violence going on, it wasnt healthy. for anyone. no kit to grow up in, no queen to stress about, which is why they were here. they slipped into the den, keeping low to the ground from the height. they didnt want any queen or kit to be influenced by the fighting going on outside of these walls. so, here they were. their gaze shifted from kit to kit, making sure everything was in check.
Hiraethkit sat with her tail curled around her paws and her eyes focused on the nursery entrance with a rather serious expression in her eyes. When Daydream walked in, Hiraethkit focused her soft gaze on the medicine cat, her ocher pools gleaming with faint curiosity. She stood up, her attention wholly focused on the other cat as she wove around kits and mothers to get a closer look at Daydream. "You're the Medicine Cat." She observed, sliding her two paws together and taking a seat. She flicked an ear, vaguely hearing the sounds of battle not too far away, and her typical frown only deepened as a result. WindClan and ThunderClan's pettiness against each other is dragging the rest of us in as well. She noted disapprovingly, then looked up at Daydream. "Would you need help in the Medicine Den after they're done fighting?" She asked, her paws itching to follow after Daydream into he medicine den. She wanted to become the older cat's apprentice, and she was just a moon away from becoming old enough to start training.
Old March 9th, 2018, 10:26 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Honeythistle still didn’t think it was a good idea for her to be walking for too long. He knew she could be rather restless even before she was with kits. His sole attention was on her well being. Whatever happened to her, happened to their kits and there was always danger lurking around every corner. Honeythistle gave her a longing look with narrowed eyes. He was in a thoughtful expression trying to decipher her innocent words. The queen claimed she was fine, she just wanted to go on a walk. Honeythistle preferred to stay in the clearing. He wasn’t up for taking a walk. Days like this, he’d rather lay comfortably lazy without a care in the world. “Maybe some exercise will be good for you.” He concluded after some time and twitching whiskers to be sure he was doing the right thing. Staying stationary for Dovecoo was not the ideal lifestyle he imagined. Honeythistle stretches luxuriously until every bone was crack to his satisfaction. He ruffled his fur and let out a pleasing, half-annoyed sigh. “I guess we could get started on helping you lose that kit weight, eh?” He thought joking would put him more into an energized mood, but it only appeared to a minimum. The silver tom brushed his tail alongside the queen, feeling the small bulge of the side of her stomach. “Let’s hurry this on before I change my mind. I don’t need you being out here for too long. The first signs of sundown we're coming back.” He stated. As long as they came back before the moon reached its peak. Honeythistle knew danger didn’t have a specific time, but he felt comfortable with knowing his mate was within the limits of Shadowclan. That she would be in the nursery safe and soundly. “When we get back, I do want you to eat again as well.” He gave her a quick glance, then stared ahead, ready to began on their small trail. “Maybe I’ll hunt something fresh for you.” He muttered, morento himself than her. His healing process didn’t allow him to do much, but the wound was becoming a pink flesh that still hurt much whenever he talked or moved his head too excessively.
Dovecoo waited patiently and hopefully as Honeythistle thought it over. She wasn’t good at reading other cats, so she had no way to guage which way the tom was leaning. Finally, he spoke and seemed to be willing to go for a walk. Dovecoo nodded eagerly but remained silent, worried that anything she might say would change his mind. Honeythistle knee Dovecoo well and she was sure that he already knew her affinity for moving. The impatient snowy-furred queen bounced on her paws as he stretched slowly and sighed. His joke may have offended a different cat, but it flew right over Dovecoo’s head. She simply nodded along and smiled as she realized how close she was to getting what she wanted. Honeythistle’s tail was a signal to her to move and Dovecoo padded towards the entrance, keeping pace with Honeythistle. “Of course, Honey!” Dovecoo responded excitedly as he mentioned going home by sunset. She wasn’t paying much attention because she was too excited to finally be leaving camp again. No worries registered in her mind because Dovecoo knew that she would have Honeythistle to protect her from anything that might appear in the forest. When he told her he expected her to eat again upon their arrival back home, Dovecoo answered, “Ok, Honey!” The white queen let out a little “ooh” as he suggested hunting for her, brushing up against him affectionately. Dovecoo walked towards th entrance at a leisurely pace, letting Honeythistle take the lead and set the pace and path.
Old March 9th, 2018, 05:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The small apprentice dipped her head as a silent thank-you to the elder as she stepped aside to let her made a fresh nest to sleep in. Meanwhile, as she was scraping away the old, stiffened moss that was there, Newtpaw’s ears twitched as Fallowbreeze vented out her two cents about the way it was back when she was an apprentice, which made her feel guilty in a sense - it was true that she had never done any duties in the Elder’s den before today and there were so many apprentices who avoided such things. She took the partial blame for things being this way and looked to the older shecat for a moment as she began sorting out the old moss for the softened new moss that she had collected. “I apologize for not coming around before today, and I cannot speak for my fellow apprentices, but I do hope that I can make it up to you in the future by coming around when I am a warrior - it is my fault for getting caught up in my other training and selfish desires to not come to the elders and tend to their needs, including yours.” The brown-furred female mewed, quietly standing back up and stepping away from the spot now where a brand-new moss nest rested for the elder in place of the crusty old one. “Here’s your new nest, I do hope that it is satisfactory.” The apprentice was trying her absolute best at this point now, despite feeling a pained hole of guilt within her chest.
Fallowbreeze flicked her tail and settled down,” Training is most important and then it’s suppose to be elder’s but apprenticehood is when you learn about yourself more so it’s what apprentice’s do. Your basically a warrior, don’t dwell on it.” She purred a bit amused by the apprentice’s guilt for acting like an apprentice.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread