Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hello!
Last post by Dust
Today 10:38 PM
heyyy
Last post by Dust
Today 10:34 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dust
Today 10:30 PM
[P] Who are you? [Ranboo...
Last post by PoisonOrchid
Today 10:21 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 09:55 PM

Old March 12th, 2023, 01:33 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Default The Night Stalkers territory [OPEN!]

TERRITORY DESCRIPTION

A marshy territory, muddy, dirty and dark, in the middle of it, like castle of a dark lord, is an old twoleg nest, gutted walls, a collapsed roof, broken doors and windows shows the interior, destroyed furnitures, burned and crooked trees stand in all their past glory, the territory is scary and strange, a devastated land, in a part of the forest, near the twolegplace, one thing explains this, fire, the fire had eaten the territory and the twoleg nest, this is the territory of two lords, two brothers live here, and they name themselves the Night Stalkers...
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...

Last edited by Red Dawn; March 12th, 2023 at 01:35 PM.
Old March 13th, 2023, 10:28 AM
When day breaks

Default Re: The Night Stalkers territory [OPEN!]

Two green eyes pierce the darkness in the old house, a slow and calm breath resounds into in the ambient silence, slow and felted steps sounds and a big black and grey furred tom come out of the darkness, looking at the scorched earth with a proud but attentive gaze, it was his brother's and his territory, suddenly, from the darkness emerged a second, even more silent than the first, he said "It is night, the kingdom of the death and the shadows...", the tom who spoke, smaller than the first, named Eclipse, was the little brother, Flash, the older of them both responded "In the shadow we lurk, like ghosts, we are the silent ones, we are the doom of the intruders, we stand here as kings, noone will ever make us ever falter...", the two watched their territory before bursting out of laugh, Flash spoke again "Yeah, that one was pretty good!" Eclipse responded "You even scared me when you spoke, but this is true, we are the doom of the intruders...", Flash smiled and responded "Yeah... Do you want to go hunt tonight brother?", Eclipse smiled "Why not?" and both went down, runing in the night like ghosts or kind of infernal creatures...
The skies are gone.
This red sun...
When day breaks...
Old March 15th, 2023, 11:54 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

, @WhiteDawn

silent paws ran swiftly through the forest as a young cat of 8 moons pelted through the forest brush.

the odd looking feline raced with great speed, for their mother had been a kittypet breed called an Ocicat, and his Father was kittypet breed called an Abyssian. it made for a strong build and fast body, for speed and strength where in his dna.

the Large, Leopard-like Tom-cat was still growing, but was already quite taller then any of the cats his age he'd ran into.

Yellow eyes flashed as he came to a stop, panting he took a drink of cold water, then perked right back up. his breath evened out shortly afterwards as the long legged tom stood on a rock, looking about the forest with narrow eyes, his large, pointy, trangular ears on high alert as he rested for the moment.

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old March 15th, 2023, 12:23 PM
When day breaks

An intruder... That's the only thought that passed in Flash mind, intruder... Eclipse was already silently moving, looking more like a ghost than a cat, Flash moved silently, like a shadow, almost invisible in the shadows thanks to his pelt, he spoke, with a scary voice which seemed to come from everywhere and nowhere in the same "Who are you to come here, to enter the territory of the Night Stalkers...", they were both like specters, moving in the shadows, seeming to dissapear when the glares were on them...

@Guardian Fox
The skies are gone.
This red sun...
When day breaks...
Old March 15th, 2023, 12:28 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDawn View Post
An intruder... That's the only thought that passed in Flash mind, intruder... Eclipse was already silently moving, looking more like a ghost than a cat, Flash moved silently, like a shadow, almost invisible in the shadows thanks to his pelt, he spoke, with a scary voice which seemed to come from everywhere and nowhere in the same "Who are you to come here, to enter the territory of the Night Stalkers...", they were both like specters, moving in the shadows, seeming to dissapear when the glares were on them...

@Guardian Fox
"I'm Walmart. I Don't Give much care about who's territory i'm in. i'm young yes, but looking to get stronger." Walmart churred in a snide way. "Learning to Fight hard, thats great, but learning to end it quickly, now thats more of a challenge" He meowed with a smirk on his face as he took a large leap off the rock towards a tree branch which he perched on, almost like a tightrope walker

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old March 15th, 2023, 12:49 PM
When day breaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Fox View Post

"I'm Walmart. I Don't Give much care about who's territory i'm in. i'm young yes, but looking to get stronger." Walmart churred in a snide way. "Learning to Fight hard, thats great, but learning to end it quickly, now thats more of a challenge" He meowed with a smirk on his face as he took a large leap off the rock towards a tree branch which he perched on, almost like a tightrope walker

Eclipse slowly got on a perch, just rocky formation just near the tree, he jumped on it, and slowly descended on a branch behind the cat and said, with a low voice "Then you came in the wrong place" before jumping down and dissapearing into the darkness...
The skies are gone.
This red sun...
When day breaks...
Old March 15th, 2023, 12:53 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Eclipse slowly got on a perch, just rocky formation just near the tree, he jumped on it, and slowly descended on a branch behind the cat and said, with a low voice "Then you came in the wrong place" before jumping down and dissapearing into the darkness...
"ha, you make me laugh, do you really think your scary? ha!" Walmart teased before another lighter pelted cat appeared in the tree beside em "Walmart, Stop teasing rogues. Mom said thats a bad idea" Whimpered the lighter she-cat. Dollor Tree. that was her name "oh Dollar Tree, Stop worring so much!" he snickered before getting a smap on the face with his sisters paw

Old March 15th, 2023, 01:50 PM
When day breaks

Quote:

"ha, you make me laugh, do you really think your scary? ha!" Walmart teased before another lighter pelted cat appeared in the tree beside em "Walmart, Stop teasing rogues. Mom said thats a bad idea" Whimpered the lighter she-cat. Dollor Tree. that was her name "oh Dollar Tree, Stop worring so much!" he snickered before getting a smap on the face with his sisters paw

The two brothers, Eclipse and Flash, emerged from the shadows, on that small rocky formation, two pair of green eyes glared at them both, even if the male was big for his age, both of the Outsiders were bigger than him, and much more trained, Flash smiled viciously, two parallel scars crossing his eyes, and a light grey pelt with black and dark grey markings, the second one, Eclipse, seemed more like two floating eyes on a distorded body, this due to the light and his placing, Flash spoke "Siblings then? You better listen your sister Walmart, don't think you impress us, me and my brother have both seen worst..."
The skies are gone.
This red sun...
When day breaks...
Old March 15th, 2023, 01:57 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
The two brothers, Eclipse and Flash, emerged from the shadows, on that small rocky formation, two pair of green eyes glared at them both, even if the male was big for his age, both of the Outsiders were bigger than him, and much more trained, Flash smiled viciously, two parallel scars crossing his eyes, and a light grey pelt with black and dark grey markings, the second one, Eclipse, seemed more like two floating eyes on a distorded body, this due to the light and his placing, Flash spoke "Siblings then? You better listen your sister Walmart, don't think you impress us, me and my brother have both seen worst..."
Dollar Tree's eyes flickered to the two felines as she jumped down and walmart dd the same. She narrowed her eyes "did we say we were here to impress? huh hon? all we want is to travel onwards as we sharpen our minds, for the sharper the mind, the more knowledge you gain, the better the fighter you can become" She meowed with a voice that was like honey tanted with poison

Old March 16th, 2023, 05:12 AM
When day breaks

Quote:

Dollar Tree's eyes flickered to the two felines as she jumped down and walmart dd the same. She narrowed her eyes "did we say we were here to impress? huh hon? all we want is to travel onwards as we sharpen our minds, for the sharper the mind, the more knowledge you gain, the better the fighter you can become" She meowed with a voice that was like honey tanted with poison

Flash smiled, "Sharpen your minds to become a greater fighter? This is not how it works here..." he laughed, at the same moment, Eclipse seemed to dissapear in the air, like he wasn't even here, he reappeard a minute later, emerging from the darkness with bare fangs, which shined in the darkness, his muscles rolling under his grey and black fur, he walked slowly and silently, without a step sound, even his breath was inaudible, he was like a ghost...
The skies are gone.
This red sun...
When day breaks...