Old Today, 11:02 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

Aspenkit
he/him |4 moons | RC | Reckless, naturally energetic | a little fighter and future nuisance
{Silver tongue || Active||}
__________________________________________________ __[INDENT]
He didn't know what he had been expecting to be berrypaws reply but it definitely wasn't cleaning up the clearing. Aspenkit glanced around, she wasn't wrong. The clearing looks pretty depressing, it lacked it's usual um- let's just say it looked unattended to. The amount of weeds growing out of the once smooth ground was unsatisfying. Still he thought he could atleast help with something more important. What good would a tidy clearing do if they were evacuating? Berrypaw also mentioned something about some of the warriors reinforcing the the barrier and elders den and nursery. Again what use would that do? Maybe he just didn't understand.

"so the most I can do is....clean the clearing and help with the barrier and dens? Is what you saying." he asked, confirming her words. If that was the only way he was able to help then he would try his best. His unsatisfied expression changed once back to determination. "In that case! I will commit to my dut and help in as many ways I can! I'll even try and bring leaf- uh herbs!" he added proudly. Whether his jobs was unimportant or not he will still do it with his best ability and with pride. Because he believed one day he would be able to do something truly useful to his clan and earn his true spot amongst them.

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw had been nervously anticipating the kit's response — she knew her answers were bound to be less-than-satisfactory for a fiery little guy like him. Truth was, in her eyes, there really was nothing more they could do — not for a kit, anyway. But she didn't want to tell the cute little determined warrior-to-be that dismal truth; it'd make him angry, she'd bet.

So the medicine apprentice was relieved when the determination returned to the kit's face, replacing the frustrated confusion. She offered a half-smile and mewed, "That's the spirit! We need all paws ready to help out! Even if we can't do much except wait... this is the kind of spirit we'll need." Good... he seemed to be feeling a bit better again. She purred as she added, "And, yes... the leaves, too!"

It was refreshing to talk to someone so determined and full of life — though she knew their situation was beyond dire, it was a spark of hope. New life was in camp, and they couldn't be stuck in this dark situation forever... right?

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!