Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:23 AM
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by iliri
Today 08:22 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 08:18 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by chickadee
Today 07:53 AM

Old March 16th, 2019, 12:18 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbusnobody View Post
"Ok! Thanks, Honeyheart!" He turned to his brother, his eyes shining. "Come on come on come on come on come on come on come-"

{so do we have to go to the territory thread after we leave the nursery or what}
Quote:
Originally Posted by AthomiCat View Post
"I won't let Rainkit wonder off," Stormkit said to Honeyheart. And if any strange cats come near us I'll drag him under the nearest rock until they're gone, he added to himself. They didn't even need to be that strange... depending on what cats were on Dawn Patrol.
The brown feline hummed to herself. With a nod, she replied. "Thank you Stormkit." She said. "Now hurry along, be safe." Honeyheart whispered.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 29th, 2019, 05:30 PM
Engine engine number nine

Status: Coming back to roleplaying in the next couple of days.
Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

~ @Killer of Madness ~

Curltail laid in her nest in the nursery, her newborn kits were snuggled close to her. The queen let out a purr and licked each of their heads. She couldn't help but to look at the den exit for her mate.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 29th, 2019, 07:39 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
~ @Killer of Madness ~

Curltail laid in her nest in the nursery, her newborn kits were snuggled close to her. The queen let out a purr and licked each of their heads. She couldn't help but to look at the den exit for her mate.
Badgerclaw stepped in the nursery. "Curltail?" He mewed with a mouse in his maw. He set it down and looked at his kits."I love them.. They are so cute!" The new father exclaimed, his eyes widening,

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 29th, 2019, 08:38 PM
Engine engine number nine

Status: Coming back to roleplaying in the next couple of days.
Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer of Madness View Post
Badgerclaw stepped in the nursery. "Curltail?" He mewed with a mouse in his maw. He set it down and looked at his kits."I love them.. They are so cute!" The new father exclaimed, his eyes widening,
Curltail let out a purr as he walked into the nursery. "Aren't they? I love them so much.", she meowed, resting her head on her paws. The new mother was slightly exhausted and wanted to sleep, but refused to. @Killer of Madness;

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; April 11th, 2019 at 10:02 PM.
Old March 31st, 2019, 04:33 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Okapi @pomegranate

Hey guys. I'm sorry to kind of spring this on you all of a sudden, but I'd like to get this roleplay going. How about for the order we go me, Okapi, then pom.

"Move it," Shinefang meowed through grit teeth. In his jaws he held the herbs that he and his apprentice would need tonight for one of the most important jobs a medicine cat could do, helping to bring new clanmates into the world. He has Rinpaw carrying the sweet borage. That was for after the birth. He carried the Burnet and Chervil. He had pointed them out to her briefly before they had headed over after getting word from one of the queens that Streamcloud was having pain. Based on how far along she seemed at her last checkup, it was her time. Tonight, Ringpaw would assist in her first delivery.

As they entered the nursery, warm and soft with all the extra fur and feather padding, it didn't take him long to locate the orange shecat. He approached her quickly and set the herbs down. "Hello Streamcload," the old tom said, his voice soft with that tenderness reserved for queens and kits. "This is Ringpaw. We're here to help you, alright? You're gonna be just fine," he added this last part with a warm smile, masking the deep-seated fear that always crept below his pelt like a memory when he assisted a queen.

Old April 2nd, 2019, 11:21 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Okapi @pomegranate

Hey guys. I'm sorry to kind of spring this on you all of a sudden, but I'd like to get this roleplay going. How about for the order we go me, Okapi, then pom.

"Move it," Shinefang meowed through grit teeth. In his jaws he held the herbs that he and his apprentice would need tonight for one of the most important jobs a medicine cat could do, helping to bring new clanmates into the world. He has Rinpaw carrying the sweet borage. That was for after the birth. He carried the Burnet and Chervil. He had pointed them out to her briefly before they had headed over after getting word from one of the queens that Streamcloud was having pain. Based on how far along she seemed at her last checkup, it was her time. Tonight, Ringpaw would assist in her first delivery.

As they entered the nursery, warm and soft with all the extra fur and feather padding, it didn't take him long to locate the orange shecat. He approached her quickly and set the herbs down. "Hello Streamcload," the old tom said, his voice soft with that tenderness reserved for queens and kits. "This is Ringpaw. We're here to help you, alright? You're gonna be just fine," he added this last part with a warm smile, masking the deep-seated fear that always crept below his pelt like a memory when he assisted a queen.
@pomegranate
Streamcloud felt pain in her belly, it was horrible, she wanted to scream out in pain but bit her lip resisting her desire to scream in pain. She nodded slightly before laying down in the make-shift bed wincing in pain before giving a moan.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 2nd, 2019, 04:51 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@pomegranate
Streamcloud felt pain in her belly, it was horrible, she wanted to scream out in pain but bit her lip resisting her desire to scream in pain. She nodded slightly before laying down in the make-shift bed wincing in pain before giving a moan.
Quote:
@Okapi @pomegranate

Ringpaw followed Shinefang solemnly. She didn’t feel very excited at the moment, just thinking of the task at hand made her shiver. Helping a queen give birth? Of all things? What if something went wrong? Ringpaw shook out her limbs one by one as she entered the den, wanting to rid her mind of that black, sticky feeling clinging to her brain. But no amount of shaking off would get rid of it. With a hesitant step, Ringpaw padded inside the nursery after her mentor.
Pausing, she took notice of the nearest queen, a quaking shecat. Maybe I’m not the only scared one.
Watching Shinefang greet her, Ringpaw lingered behind, hopping from one paw to the other. She tried to shoot a small smile, but it didn’t quite make it. Gulping, Ringpaw swallowed her fright and approached the groaning molly. Streamcloud seemed to be in immense pain, and Ringpaw felt extremely bad about it. “Should I go get some more moss, and maybe a stick?” She asked aloud to her mentor. “I had heard that it helps make her more comfortable, and the stick should help a bit if she wants to bite down on something. It might not work, I’m not sure if it’s true. But maybe it is? There are some nice soft sticks right outside of camp I could go and get.” She rambled on, her eyes blinking.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 4th, 2019, 07:07 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@pomegranate
Quote:
Originally Posted by pomegranate View Post

Ringpaw followed Shinefang solemnly. She didn’t feel very excited at the moment, just thinking of the task at hand made her shiver. Helping a queen give birth? Of all things? What if something went wrong? Ringpaw shook out her limbs one by one as she entered the den, wanting to rid her mind of that black, sticky feeling clinging to her brain. But no amount of shaking off would get rid of it. With a hesitant step, Ringpaw padded inside the nursery after her mentor.
Pausing, she took notice of the nearest queen, a quaking shecat. Maybe I’m not the only scared one.
Watching Shinefang greet her, Ringpaw lingered behind, hopping from one paw to the other. She tried to shoot a small smile, but it didn’t quite make it. Gulping, Ringpaw swallowed her fright and approached the groaning molly. Streamcloud seemed to be in immense pain, and Ringpaw felt extremely bad about it. “Should I go get some more moss, and maybe a stick?” She asked aloud to her mentor. “I had heard that it helps make her more comfortable, and the stick should help a bit if she wants to bite down on something. It might not work, I’m not sure if it’s true. But maybe it is? There are some nice soft sticks right outside of camp I could go and get.” She rambled on, her eyes blinking.
(One last thing, the admins have said that we should avoid anything too graphic and basically have a timelapse in here somewhere to when the delivery is over. I'll let you both know.)

Shinefang came closer, seeing that the shecat was not feeling able to speak through the pain. She had the dignity of a warrior still and no desire to show the degree of her pain. "Is this your first litter?" he asked her, his voice clear and calm.

His ears gave a twitch as he heard Ringpaw, farther away than he thought she would be. He glanced behind her and saw the fear in her eyes. He understood it better than she realized, but knew he couldn't let her stew in it. This was going to be a crucial part of her medicine cat duties, and although she had a strong urge to run, he knew she had to face that fear instead. "Why don't you come and ask her?" The old tom said simply, waving his tail to beckon her closer. "And while you're at it, come feel her belly. Is that ok with you, Steamcloud?" he asked the queen.

Old April 7th, 2019, 01:58 PM
Sigh...

@Okapi Bumpity bump

Old April 8th, 2019, 12:46 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
(One last thing, the admins have said that we should avoid anything too graphic and basically have a timelapse in here somewhere to when the delivery is over. I'll let you both know.)

Shinefang came closer, seeing that the shecat was not feeling able to speak through the pain. She had the dignity of a warrior still and no desire to show the degree of her pain. "Is this your first litter?" he asked her, his voice clear and calm.

His ears gave a twitch as he heard Ringpaw, farther away than he thought she would be. He glanced behind her and saw the fear in her eyes. He understood it better than she realized, but knew he couldn't let her stew in it. This was going to be a crucial part of her medicine cat duties, and although she had a strong urge to run, he knew she had to face that fear instead. "Why don't you come and ask her?" The old tom said simply, waving his tail to beckon her closer. "And while you're at it, come feel her belly. Is that ok with you, Steamcloud?" he asked the queen.
@pomegranate

Streamcloud forced herself to speak to Shinefang,” Yes...it’s my...” she cut herself off giving a small moan before finishing,” first litter.” She felt another spasm and winced once more. She glanced at Ringpaw,” Go ahead Ri-“ she stopped short with yet another wince in pain.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here