Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:07 AM
a new beginning?
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:01 AM
A Guide to _______
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 10:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Maybi
Today 10:42 AM

Old November 17th, 2017, 04:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Training Plateau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Icepaw stood, her back legs trembling. She wasn't sure if the attack would cause her pain or not, but it was better to know than to not know.
Flamingspirit pitited the apprentice I feel bad for her, she needs to realize that using her back legs will strengthen them. Poor thing. I atleast will toughen her up enough to hopefully prevent them from shaking, in battle having them shake would probably appear as a weakness. she smiled softly and demonstrated hardly hitting the chest of Icepaw before setting it down,” Try it on me, I know it may be uncomfortable only having one stable leg, but you need to be able to protect yourself against enemies.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 19th, 2017, 12:04 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"Good job. You didn't detect the birds, or the faint two-leg scent since they stray this way at times. You did really good though, you'll learn all the scents of prey, predators, and the clans in good time." Featherdrift said, grinning softly at his apprentice. He laid his tail over his paws and looked back to Cloudpaw. "Would you like to practice hunting a bit more? Or be done for the day?" The older tom asked, feeling his shoulders ache slightly. He wasn't quite ready to accept he was getting older, one of the reasons he decided to take on Cloudpaw as an apprentice, she would probably be his last though. He also was asked to mentor her because they felt his experience would do good in training. He was still looked to by the other warriors because of his seniority. He decided he'd go find Shinefang for a juniper berry later. He glanced back to Cloudpaw, waiting for her response.
Cloudpaw shook her pelt out. "I think I'm done for now."
Old November 19th, 2017, 12:06 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Flamingspirit pitited the apprentice I feel bad for her, she needs to realize that using her back legs will strengthen them. Poor thing. I atleast will toughen her up enough to hopefully prevent them from shaking, in battle having them shake would probably appear as a weakness. she smiled softly and demonstrated hardly hitting the chest of Icepaw before setting it down,” Try it on me, I know it may be uncomfortable only having one stable leg, but you need to be able to protect yourself against enemies.”
Icepaw grunted as she copied the attack. Instead of hitting Flamingspirit, she dropped to the side. The young cat squeaked and got back up. Her legs had stopped shaking.
Old November 19th, 2017, 12:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Icepaw grunted as she copied the attack. Instead of hitting Flamingspirit, she dropped to the side. The young cat squeaked and got back up. Her legs had stopped shaking.
She glanced at her legs They aren’t shaking. she didn’t say anything, put she was happy her legs stopped shaking,

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 19th, 2017, 12:13 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
She glanced at her legs They aren’t shaking. she didn’t say anything, put she was happy her legs stopped shaking,
The young cat smiled and chuckled nervously.
Old November 19th, 2017, 12:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
The young cat smiled and chuckled nervously.
She purred,” You want to try that battle move again?” I can’t believe falling to the side fixed her legs. It may only be temporary. But it might be what she needs to do before fighting....though she can’t fall really fast when a cat attacks her out of no where...

Old November 19th, 2017, 12:19 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
She purred,” You want to try that battle move again?” I can’t believe falling to the side fixed her legs. It may only be temporary. But it might be what she needs to do before fighting....though she can’t fall really fast when a cat attacks her out of no where...
Icepaw nodded. She positioned herself and attacked. This time, she was able to make contact with her mentor, but she still wasn't able to bring her down. "How was that?"
Old November 19th, 2017, 12:21 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Icepaw nodded. She positioned herself and attacked. This time, she was able to make contact with her mentor, but she still wasn't able to bring her down. "How was that?"
She paused,” You made contact and you took the time to position yourself, which for a new apprentice is expected and necessary. It’s say it was pretty good.” (Sorry, didn’t understand the “she still wasn’t able to bring her down.” Part)

Old November 19th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
She paused,” You made contact and you took the time to position yourself, which for a new apprentice is expected and necessary. It’s say it was pretty good.” (Sorry, didn’t understand the “she still wasn’t able to bring her down.” Part)
Icepaw frowned and sat down. "Am I going to be able to be a warrior with an injury like this?"
Old November 19th, 2017, 02:54 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Icepaw frowned and sat down. "Am I going to be able to be a warrior with an injury like this?"
She gasped,” Ofcourse! Why wouldn’t you think so. You can do anything if you put your mind to it.”