Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Long Overdue Reunion [P]
Last post by taillow
Today 09:53 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 09:49 PM
chickadee’s auction...
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:48 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 09:46 PM
Lost and Found
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 09:31 PM

Old December 9th, 2017, 03:06 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Raven stumbled and looked at her daughter she smiled
" awww you have my eyes " Raven said and looked at ruby who shook her head she was getting back up . Raven looked back at yang and smiled
" sorry sweetie but she and Qrow are traitors! I'm here to save you from ruining our strength " Raven added " the weak die and the strong live those are the rules " she said and charged at ruby who was wide eyed she blocked raven sword . Ruby whined as she slid backwards , Raven grinned and did a spinning kick that caused ruby to fall down again , Raven kept attacking at a fast pace .
"Leave her out of this" yang yelled. She looked at her mother with hate and rage. Where was she all the years she suffer with her anger.
-------
"Well she will get used to you. The wedding is coming up. I can't believe croc asked ali" Mia said.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old December 9th, 2017, 03:15 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

Yang punched raven again.
"Leave her out of this" yang yelled. She looked at her mother with hate and rage. Where was she all the years she suffer with her anger.
-------
"Well she will get used to you. The wedding is coming up. I can't believe croc asked ali" Mia said.
Raven growled she blocked yangs hand and looked at her daughter her eyes narrowed " why should i?! She's weak admit it! She's dead weight never maturing being a pain in your neck all those times " Raven snarled and kicked yang away . Ruby held her head and watched them fight if she could she would shrink right now , " sis! " ruby said and stood up she held her weapon tightly . Raven growled " you never listen don't you red! This is family business " Raven said and punched ruby farther away that made her crash into a tree .dropping her weapon
______
Split smiled she then looked down I'll ruin the wedding I'll just watch from the sewers like I used to no prob could still work
" when is it? " she asked

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 9th, 2017 at 03:25 PM.
Old December 9th, 2017, 03:18 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Raven growled she blocked yangs hand and looked at her daughter her eyes narrowed " why should i?! She's weak admit it! She's dead weight never maturing being a pain in your neck all those times " Raven snarled and kicked yang away . Ruby held her head and watched them fight if she could she would shrink right now , " sis! " ruby said and stood up she held her weapon tightly . Raven growled " you never listen don't you red? This is family business " Raven said and punched ruby farther away that made her crash into a tree .dropping her weapon
______
Split smiled she then looked down I'll ruin the wedding I'll just watch from the sewers like I used to no prob could still work
" when is it? " she asked
"Day after tomorrow" Mia said.
-------
"Nice to see you again raven?" Blackhood growled. Raven used to her old buddy but things changed.

Gone

Old December 9th, 2017, 03:33 PM

Quote:

"Day after tomorrow" Mia said.
-------
"Nice to see you again raven?" Blackhood growled. Raven used to her old buddy but things changed.
Raven growled her red eyes glowed dangerously she cracked her knuckles
" like mother like daughter " she said meaning the eyes and strength and hair . Ruby was out cold some bruises her hair was a bit messed up . Raven grabbed her sword and got into her position " my daughter is stronger then any of you!! I will not let her strength be ruined by this child! " she growled she bared her teeth
_______
Split gulped but smile there be so many people! They cannot see me there it will ruin it. Yeah definitely the sewers! I'll just say I'll be sick
She coughed a bit and pretended to be dizzy
" uggghh sorry I'm not feeling so well.... I don't think in can make it tomrrow " she said and held her head pretending to cough again . She wasn't doing it to be mean she just didn't want to ruin things

Old December 9th, 2017, 04:24 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Raven growled her red eyes glowed dangerously she cracked her knuckles
" like mother like daughter " she said meaning the eyes and strength and hair . Ruby was out cold some bruises her hair was a bit messed up . Raven grabbed her sword and got into her position " my daughter is stronger then any of you!! I will not let her strength be ruined by this child! " she growled she bared her teeth
_______
Split gulped but smile there be so many people! They cannot see me there it will ruin it. Yeah definitely the sewers! I'll just say I'll be sick
She coughed a bit and pretended to be dizzy
" uggghh sorry I'm not feeling so well.... I don't think in can make it tomrrow " she said and held her head pretending to cough again . She wasn't doing it to be mean she just didn't want to ruin things
"Spilt not many people will be there. Croc barely knows anyone it's just Ali family" Mia said.
------
Blackhood kicked her old white fang mentor.
"Your her step mother" blackhood growled. Yang grabbed ruby.

Gone

Old December 9th, 2017, 04:32 PM

Quote:

"Spilt not many people will be there. Croc barely knows anyone it's just Ali family" Mia said.
------
Blackhood kicked her old white fang mentor.
"Your her step mother" blackhood growled. Yang grabbed ruby.
Split growled and kicked the floor she shook her head and ran off
" still! " she yelled back
Raven snarled her eyes narrowed and she punched blackhood three times she noticed yang grab the child and was wide eyed " NOOO! " she yelled and looked at blackhood she put her mask back on " I AM her mother ! and ruby is dead weight Yang will see that soon enough " she said coldly and swung her sword creating a red portal now vanishing so did the portal . Ruby whined and coughed a bit " y-yang... " she said

Old December 9th, 2017, 04:48 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Split growled and kicked the floor she shook her head and ran off
" still! " she yelled back
Raven snarled her eyes narrowed and she punched blackhood three times she noticed yang grab the child and was wide eyed " NOOO! " she yelled and looked at blackhood she put her mask back on " I AM her mother ! and ruby is dead weight Yang will see that soon enough " she said coldly and swung her sword creating a red portal now vanishing so did the portal . Ruby whined and coughed a bit " y-yang... " she said
"The front door is blocked" Raven said.
_____
"Ruby it's fine! Sis it's fine. You're not weak" yang said.

Gone

Old December 9th, 2017, 04:54 PM

Quote:

"The front door is blocked" Raven said.
_____
"Ruby it's fine! Sis it's fine. You're not weak" yang said.
Split growled and kicked the wall
" OH COME ON! " split yelled and formed to a bear she broke the door well hopefully she did
_______
Ruby looked at her sister she was wrong she couldn't fight off raven . She looked down " i couldn't fight her! I'm not a huntress if I can't protect anyone " ruby said and her body hurt she hissed as she stood up now rubbing the back of her neck

Old December 9th, 2017, 05:24 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Split growled and kicked the wall
" OH COME ON! " split yelled and formed to a bear she broke the door well hopefully she did
_______
Ruby looked at her sister she was wrong she couldn't fight off raven . She looked down " i couldn't fight her! I'm not a huntress if I can't protect anyone " ruby said and her body hurt she hissed as she stood up now rubbing the back of her neck
"No it's just raven is more experienced like coca. I could teach you to fight." Yang offered.
------
Raven looked at spilt. She saw the bullies right outside the door. At least 51 of them.

Gone

Old December 9th, 2017, 05:50 PM

Quote:

"No it's just raven is more experienced like coca. I could teach you to fight." Yang offered.
------
Raven looked at spilt. She saw the bullies right outside the door. At least 51 of them.
Ruby looked down and nodded she was willing to do anything to protect her sister .She walked up to hug yang but her back was stiff and it hurt when she walked
" YEOW! maybe later " she whined raven was strong no wonder where yang got her strength . She rubbed her back
_________
Raven was sitting at a table her chin resting on one of her hands the other holding her mask . She grabbed a glass of wine and drank it she was angry that her daughter would betray her . She needed some one as strong as her and that also hated ruby as much as she did but who? She tapped the table
" let's see Roman died....cinder changed.....who else hates that red brat? " she said and drank again
" My L'manburg, my unfinished Symphony , forever unfinished....."
I don't care if I lose my miiiinnnndddd ~
Im alreaaaaddddyyyy CUUUURRRSSSSEED-