Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old June 29th, 2017, 07:40 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
(Movin’ it here because I assume we’re no longer in the camp. @CandyFlossCat )
A scent reached the small cat’s nose and he stopped in his tracks, nose crinkling as it did earlier while Mintpaw tried to identify the scent. He knew it was a prey scent, because his mouth watered just by the smell of it. He dipped his head down lower to the ground, assuming since prey was small it’d leave a scent trail near the ground. He still couldn’t pinpoint what prey it was, but no way was he going to ask for help.
With a huff, his fur bristling, he slowly followed where he thought the trail was leading.
Onyxclaw watched the apprentice with his eyes fixed on him
(finish later, calling friend)
Old June 30th, 2017, 12:06 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereKitty View Post
@woly

Lucky stumbled along the dense, wet undergrowth of the forest her pelt drenched and clinging to her broken body. She knew she was hurt, and badly, and she was breathing in heaving, ragged gasps. Agony shot through her with every pawstep. She looked down at her right forepaw and a groan of anguish escaped her lips. It was bloody and at an angle that made her stomach lurch. The blood running from her torn ear had run into her eye. Her shoulder throbbed and stung from a massive gash there, and the still-bleeding wound was causing her shoulder to swell and stiffen as yet more blood caked her night-black pelt. The she-cat looked around the woods, terror swarming within her as she realized she had no idea how to get back to her housefolks' nest. She had been just a few gardens over when a massive tan-colored dog had come out of nowhere. She had fought savagely, sheer panic guiding her claws, and had just barely managed to hurt it enough to escape from it's slavering jaws and dart frantically away, not caring where she wound up so long as it was far away from that monstrous dog! A bright flash and deafening rumble of thunder brought her abruptly out of her memories and back to the forest where she now found herself, badly battered and bleeding with no help in sight. She fought the urge to curl up into a ball and cry like a lost kit. As she took another staggering step forward, her vision rippled like water disturbed in her dish, and she her head felt too light and a dizziness washed over her. "N-no.." she squeaked, helplessly. I've lost too much blood. With a sudden jolt of panic, she realized she would soon lose consciousness. I'm going to die here. She looked around desperately, but there was not a housefolk in sight. Another wave of dizziness swept through her, and she gasped, fighting to stay on her feet. Knowing she couldn't manage another step, she threw her head back and cried out in a desperate, wailing yowl, "He-Help! Someone please help me! Help!" Even this effort left her vision to swim and reel and she staggered, "Help..." this last cry was broken murmur and it was drowned out by another thunderous crash as the forest pulsed with sharp white light.
Daypaw was going to collect herbs at the time, but seeing as it was raining, they were on their way back to Shadowclans camp. They preferred it there, it was a safe heaven for them. Out here, they were defenseless. It was easy for their sleep deprived mind to see shadows in the corners of their eyes, in the shadows of the large pines that loomed over head. Their ears twitched at first, the scent of something unfamiliar. Then blood. Then a yowl for help. Of course on instinct, Daypaw ran after the pleas for help. As their duty as med cat, they would help anyone who was injured. Rain poured over head, soaking their pelt and causing them to shiver. They didnt care. Everything seemed blurry in their eyes as they ran, claws digging into the wet ground to run faster towards the wailing. When reaching the cat, Daypaw could tell they were a kittypet by the scent. They smelled--no, reaked of twolegs. But they had large gashes on them that needed to be treated as soon as possible in order for her to live. They werent in their den, there for they didnt have the herbs they needed, but theyd try their best. "Im here- my name is Daypaw. Try to stay calm." their voice was strict yet they tried not to be to stern seeing as she was injured. Amber hues looked around the forest, rain still pouring over head. Running over to a near by tree they dug their claws under the roots, searching for any cobwebs. They gasped when they found some, puling them out. They paw was covered in mud but they didnt care. Making their way over back to Lucky, they placed the cobwebs over the wounds. They needed to stop the bleeding.
Old June 30th, 2017, 12:55 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Daypaw was going to collect herbs at the time, but seeing as it was raining, they were on their way back to Shadowclans camp. They preferred it there, it was a safe heaven for them. Out here, they were defenseless. It was easy for their sleep deprived mind to see shadows in the corners of their eyes, in the shadows of the large pines that loomed over head. Their ears twitched at first, the scent of something unfamiliar. Then blood. Then a yowl for help. Of course on instinct, Daypaw ran after the pleas for help. As their duty as med cat, they would help anyone who was injured. Rain poured over head, soaking their pelt and causing them to shiver. They didnt care. Everything seemed blurry in their eyes as they ran, claws digging into the wet ground to run faster towards the wailing. When reaching the cat, Daypaw could tell they were a kittypet by the scent. They smelled--no, reaked of twolegs. But they had large gashes on them that needed to be treated as soon as possible in order for her to live. They werent in their den, there for they didnt have the herbs they needed, but theyd try their best. "Im here- my name is Daypaw. Try to stay calm." their voice was strict yet they tried not to be to stern seeing as she was injured. Amber hues looked around the forest, rain still pouring over head. Running over to a near by tree they dug their claws under the roots, searching for any cobwebs. They gasped when they found some, puling them out. They paw was covered in mud but they didnt care. Making their way over back to Lucky, they placed the cobwebs over the wounds. They needed to stop the bleeding.
Lucky's senses were rapidly fading. She was only dimly aware of the cat who had appeared out of the forest. She had heard a name... Daypaw. Then darkness took her, but pressure on her shoulder brought her reeling back to her senses with a gasp as pain shot through her. She whimpered insensibly, struggling to stay awake. Some part of her understood that whoever this cat was, they were trying to help her. Lucky tried to speak to the cat and tell them about what happened, but all she could manage was to weakly croak, "Dog...got me...I can't ..." everything went dark again for an instant, and Lucky struggled to look at the stranger, her body shaking with the effort of lifting her head. "Please..." There was so much Lucky wanted to say to this kind stranger: Please don't leave me. Please save me. Please don't let me die here in a strange place so far away from my home and my housefolk. Lucky wondered passingly if they were wondering where she was right now. "Please..." was all she could muster the strength to say.

Last edited by Charmer; June 30th, 2017 at 12:57 AM.
Old June 30th, 2017, 01:36 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Lucky's senses were rapidly fading. She was only dimly aware of the cat who had appeared out of the forest. She had heard a name... Daypaw. Then darkness took her, but pressure on her shoulder brought her reeling back to her senses with a gasp as pain shot through her. She whimpered insensibly, struggling to stay awake. Some part of her understood that whoever this cat was, they were trying to help her. Lucky tried to speak to the cat and tell them about what happened, but all she could manage was to weakly croak, "Dog...got me...I can't ..." everything went dark again for an instant, and Lucky struggled to look at the stranger, her body shaking with the effort of lifting her head. "Please..." There was so much Lucky wanted to say to this kind stranger: Please don't leave me. Please save me. Please don't let me die here in a strange place so far away from my home and my housefolk. Lucky wondered passingly if they were wondering where she was right now. "Please..." was all she could muster the strength to say.
"Im going to try to stop your bleeding, okay?" Daypaw meowed out to the shecat. To Lucky, Daypaw was probably some strange cat that just popped up out of no where to help. Theyd understand if Lucky was scared. In the meantime, Daypaw pressed on the wounds with their muddy paws in order to stop the bleeding. She had lost alot of blood already. They wanted Lucky to keep talking, to stay awake and conscious and aware until they were back to the med cat den. "I want you to stay awake as I treat you. Keep talking, tell me about yourself." they wanted to keep Lucky distracted from the pain. The med cat was slightly shaking from the cold rain over head, the roaring of the rain in their ears as they stared down at the shecat and kept tending to the wounds.
Old June 30th, 2017, 07:39 AM
Sigh...

Quote:
"Im going to try to stop your bleeding, okay?" Daypaw meowed out to the shecat. To Lucky, Daypaw was probably some strange cat that just popped up out of no where to help. Theyd understand if Lucky was scared. In the meantime, Daypaw pressed on the wounds with their muddy paws in order to stop the bleeding. She had lost alot of blood already. They wanted Lucky to keep talking, to stay awake and conscious and aware until they were back to the med cat den. "I want you to stay awake as I treat you. Keep talking, tell me about yourself." they wanted to keep Lucky distracted from the pain. The med cat was slightly shaking from the cold rain over head, the roaring of the rain in their ears as they stared down at the shecat and kept tending to the wounds.
Lucky winced as the cat pressed on her wound again and laid her head back down, taking a moment to breath before responding to the cat. "I'm...Lucky," she said with an effort, shivering on the cold wet forest floor. "My housefolk... they have a kit... grabs my tail sometimes... kits will be kits." Lucky let out a slight mrrow of laughter, but winced again. She took a deep breath, puzzled by what she noticed under the thick scent of rain: other cats, some plants she didn't recognize, but no scent of housefolk nest. "You... you don't smell like housefolk..." She mused out loud, her pain momentarily fading as curiousity for this stranger took hold.
Old June 30th, 2017, 02:46 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Lucky winced as the cat pressed on her wound again and laid her head back down, taking a moment to breath before responding to the cat. "I'm...Lucky," she said with an effort, shivering on the cold wet forest floor. "My housefolk... they have a kit... grabs my tail sometimes... kits will be kits." Lucky let out a slight mrrow of laughter, but winced again. She took a deep breath, puzzled by what she noticed under the thick scent of rain: other cats, some plants she didn't recognize, but no scent of housefolk nest. "You... you don't smell like housefolk..." She mused out loud, her pain momentarily fading as curiousity for this stranger took hold.
So she was a kittypelt. Daypaw listened while still pressing against wounds to stop the bleeding, when they pulled away they were glad the bleeding had stopped. Pulling the cobwebs off of the wounds, Daypaw leaned down to lick them clean. They wanted the wounds as clean as possible to prevent infection to the body, then she could be treated with herbs. "I dont live with housefolk," they stated inbetween licks,"Im a clan cat of the forest. The medicine cat, actually." they explained. They figured Lucky would have no idea what they were talking about, but it was good to them her they guessed. "You are on clan territory, though lucky that I was out here or you would have died."
Old June 30th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
So she was a kittypelt. Daypaw listened while still pressing against wounds to stop the bleeding, when they pulled away they were glad the bleeding had stopped. Pulling the cobwebs off of the wounds, Daypaw leaned down to lick them clean. They wanted the wounds as clean as possible to prevent infection to the body, then she could be treated with herbs. "I dont live with housefolk," they stated inbetween licks,"Im a clan cat of the forest. The medicine cat, actually." they explained. They figured Lucky would have no idea what they were talking about, but it was good to them her they guessed. "You are on clan territory, though lucky that I was out here or you would have died."
@woly
Lucky listened as Daypaw treated her wounds. Her body still ached terribly, but she was no longer losing blood so she was able to calm down, "You're one of the wild cats," Lucky murmured as this cat who called themselves a medicine cat continued to lick her wounds clean. Lucky stayed silent for a long moment. Staring straight ahead. The rain was beginning to slow down, and Lucky longed to curl up and sleep. "Am I going to live?" she asked the other cat simply.

Last edited by Charmer; July 5th, 2017 at 05:21 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2017, 01:46 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Goldeneye was trying hard not to slip as he sprinted through the territory. Usually, his paws thudding on the ground like this lead to him not being as tired, but that was sadly not the case this time. He had to steady himself after every step, and he hated it. He pitied the cats that had to make it all this way sneaking, though maybe that's why Halestar had chosen who she had chosen, that would make sense. He had more important things to question right now, so he decided to push that from his mind. He would rather marvel at the warriors than wonder how strong they actually were, and if he was in the right set of mind, he believed the warriors would like to think the same.

Avoiding what appeared to be a pretty painful slip, The deputy reminded himself why he was running to Halestar. Shadowclan was being washed away by the storm, the camp was anyways, much to his anger, some points of the forest seemed fine. He didn't know exactly what he could have done, other than give an evacuation order and help try to get a few cats out. Now he was going to Halestar, the leader, hopefully she knew what to do, as if not, that probably wouldn't end well. The rain was falling down in sheets in his vision, and he could see other cats, which he hoped were Halestar and her group. Taking a deep breath and forgetting about how tired he was, he yelled "Halestar!" As loudly as he could, still sprinting. Taking another deep breath in, he added "Shadowclan is being washed away! We need to find shelter!" He could only hope that the leader noticed him, as if not, Shadowclan might be doomed, which he didn't want at all, as he believed Shadowclan was the strongest clan still.

(( @Jingle ))

Last edited by :blue:; July 2nd, 2017 at 09:08 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2017, 04:38 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
To look up at his father, Silentkit had to dip his head all the way back. Ocelotpath was much larger than him and he had to put in more effort than he normally would to look at him. The kit was used to looking at kits that were either his age or a bit younger. To make eye contact with his father was much harder and as of the present moment, he wished for nothing more then to be a bit taller. Hopefully he would take after Ocelotpath and would one day be as tall as him, or even better, taller than him! The thought put a small grin on his maw and he could feel the excitement bubbling within him. Now he couldn’t wait to be older. Once he was an apprentice there would be so much more that he could do. But would he be safe? Well, he probably wouldn’t be as safe. That was the part that Silentkit wasn’t looking forward to. He was used to feeling safe with his parents and siblings around, but once he reached apprenticeship, his family wasn’t going to always be there for him.

While he waited for a response from his father, Silentkit flattened his ears against his head. The excitement of this situation would probably crank up the volume of which they spoke at and flattening his ears against his head always seemed to block out a bit of noise. Luckily, he didn’t have to stay like that. Relief danced in his eyes as Ocelotpath spoke in a soft tone. Not only did Silentkit avoid speaking whenever possible, but even just an excited tone of voice could hurt his little ears. Although he wasn’t a big fan of noise, he had some of the greatest hearing in the clan. It was a rather unfortunate gift at times, but at other times, it was the key to knowing every secret and detail there was. Silentkit nodded in response, his eyes too turning serious. He had to suppress a shudder before it rippled through him as he thought about going into the territory. The territory would be a more peaceful and pretty place, but it was most likely going to be far more dangerous than the camp clearing. "Okay,” he replied quietly, moving his gaze from his father and looking ahead of him. He let his neck rest for a moment before he slowly rose to his paws.

As Silentkit stood and waited for his father to do the same, his thoughts started to wander off a bit. He was going to be in the territory, as a kit, which meant he would be breaking a rule. He never broke the rules. Silentkit was a generally good kit and avoided doing anything that was wrong or against the rules. He was better at staying out of trouble than most kits too. What would Moondancer think of this? Would she disapprove? Well, he didn’t want to get in trouble, and he didn’t want Ocelotpath to get in trouble either. But then again, who said she had to know? No one. Maybe it would be best to keep this as a secret. Silentkit was great at keeping secrets. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, he returned his gaze to his father. Surprise flickered in his hues as he realised he was already standing snd ready to go. "I’m ready,” he whispered, a small smile resting on his face. Hopefully they wouldn’t run into trouble.
Not wanting to waste another moment, he turned after Ocelotpath and padded towards the camp entrance.

(Yep!)
Padding into the territory always seemed to clear the tom's thoughts, and a wave of enjoyment passed over him. He wasn't a "clearing cat," preferring to go out into the territory. He knew there were those who were, mainly kits (who weren't supposed to be out in the territory anyways) and apprentices (who, depending on the age, should be with a warrior) but there were always a few warriors who acted as though they owned the clearing. Ocelotpath didn't have a very high opinion of them. Most were younger, although there were a few senior warriors - perhaps ten moons or so older then him. To the Bengal, he didn't feel like a senior warrior. He felt young. Although, it was all too obvious that he was no longer as young as he had been. Still, at least he wasn't in the age-range where it might be expected that he would go to the elders' den. Ocelotpath didn't have a preferred age for that.

The poor tom was dreading that day. Would his kits be rejecting him when that day did come? Ocelotpath had heard tales of cats getting ignored by their fellow clanmates once they did retire to the elders' den - of course, they were still treated with respect, just not sought out. At least, the tom would still have his beloved mate. He was wondering how Moondancer was doing with the kits. "Silentkit, has your Mom taught you how to eat meat yet?" He asked, being sure to keep his voice low as they continued through the territory. Ocelotpath was continuously learning things about his kits, and one thing that he knew for sure was that Silentkit did not like noise. Why? The tom still wasn't sure, but he did respect that and hoped that whoever Silentkit's future mentor might be would respect that as well. Perhaps he would watch a training session from a distance or something.

If it were up to him, Silentkit would be his apprentice and hopefully they would both do well in that scenerio. But, since that wasn't an option as far as Ocelotpath's knowledge went, he was going to have to deal with whatever might happen. And hopefully it would all go well. He wondered how the younger cat was doing in the territory - the first time out was always pretty overwhelming, but it was worth it.

Forestpelt was getting old. There was no doubt about it. And no matter how much she tried to deny it - indeed, the more she tried to deny it - the worse it seemed to get. She was constantly making excuses for her poor aging, but now Forestpelt was wondering if it was time to more or less give up. A friend - enemy - frenemy of hers wasn't quite in the elders' den. At least, he hadn't been the last time she had seen him. The two weren't on the best terms. But what would you expect when you threw two fiercely loyal, somewhat grumpy, old warriors together? You would get hell. That was what would happen. And it appeared that that was what had happened with her and Foxspring. Though she most likely would not see the tom again. They were friends... sort of, and while she did care for him in a rather backwards way, Forestpelt would never admit that out loud. Words only took her so far, as the fox-like feline had made perfectly clear earlier. And of course, Forestpelt didn't know what to do about that. How was she supposed to know? What was she supposed to do? The answer was.... nothing. @BluBunny

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; July 3rd, 2017 at 10:32 AM.
Old July 4th, 2017, 02:39 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverWinter View Post
Moonpaw padded out of the Shadowclan camp and bounded a couple steps into the territory. Her high mood was buzzing through her veins and she looked back, waiting for Canarypaw to appear. It was a weird feeling, definitely, to have another cat besides her mentor to spend the day with. Surely Sootfur wouldn't mind if another apprentice showed her some battle moves. He definitely wouldn't mind that she was actually making friends in the clan.

But was Canarypaw a friend? She didn't really know. All she really knew is that he was being friendly. Wasn't that all that mattered? Moonpaw shook her head to clear the negative thoughts. There wasn't time for those right now. She whipped around, waiting for Canarypaw to appear.

@RedHead
Canarypaw pushed his way out of the camp, shaking off the pine needles sticking to his golden pelt. He stuck out quite a lot in the dark shadows of the forest, especially since it was nearing sundown. But, they were battle training, not hunting, so he didn't care much as of now. "So Moonpaw... Do you want to go to the training area to practice, or just simply practice in a clearing somewhere?" He personally wouldn't mind either of those suggestions, he would be fine with both. But that's how Canaryoaw was. More of a laid-back, I dot care kind of cat. Although he did care about others. A lot. And he strives to make friends wherever he went. He knew that a lot of cats could go through so many trials in life, and he wanted to be there for them. As of now, Canarypaw's life was pretty normal. His training was going well, he didn't have too much drama happening in his life, and all seemed good to him. But he knew that something wrong could happen in the future, and turn his whole life around.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.