Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old November 12th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar saw the apprentince dodge, and was ready to whirl around, but he saw what she did, and frantically stopped the lunge he had been about to preform. He tried not to flinch as he watched her, as it wasn’t exactly the best move he had ever seen. “You okay?” He asked, prepared just in case the apprentince lunged at him. However he doubted that would happen. He would figure out if the apprentince was okay. Then he would go from there, his bi-colored eyes watching Nightpaw worriedly.
Nightpaw finally manged to get to her feet, debris and pine-needle pieces clinging to her pelt. She gave herself a brisk shake as she laughed a little. "Yeah. I uh, I guess I missed. Sorry about that." The shecat was in good spirits in spit of her spill. Aside from that last blunder, she'd been happy with how training was going.

Old November 12th, 2017, 05:44 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Risingstorm's ears flattened against her head, seeing the tom's body language become more aggressive. She didn't unsheath her own claws just yet though. "The scent marker you walked over is our way of begging to differ. It's that way," she said, pointing behind him with her tail. "Any prey you find over there is fair game as fair as I'm concerned, but any prey you catch on this side of that scent marker mean a Shadowclan cat goes hungry. Now I'll ask you nicel once more: Are you going to leave on your own, or am I going to have to make you leave?" Now, her claws were out, and her fur was bristling in a clear threat. Times were hard for Sahdowclan and Starclan asked that they chase invaders out of their territory. She was willing to be kind to the occasional loner who stumbled onto their land by accident, but this was a matter of feeding her clanmates, and if this tom needed a clawmark or two to remind him not to come back here, so be it.
Aspen backed up slightly, sitting up more. His eyes glaring, his tail lashed back and forth. "Listen, this isn't a world with powerful cats that have a system of management. This is the wild." He spat. "I will hunt where I like," Aspen hissed, swatting the air. His pelt sat on end, and his eyes glaring. He looked for any weakness in the cat.
Old November 12th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Aspen backed up slightly, sitting up more. His eyes glaring, his tail lashed back and forth. "Listen, this isn't a world with powerful cats that have a system of management. This is the wild." He spat. "I will hunt where I like," Aspen hissed, swatting the air. His pelt sat on end, and his eyes glaring. He looked for any weakness in the cat.
That was a 'no' if Risingstorm had ever heard one. "Not here you don't!" she leaped at the tom, barreling ahead as if she intended to attack him head on, but then she darted to the side, and dove at him, trying to bowl him over and pin him.

Old November 12th, 2017, 05:55 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Nightpaw finally manged to get to her feet, debris and pine-needle pieces clinging to her pelt. She gave herself a brisk shake as she laughed a little. "Yeah. I uh, I guess I missed. Sorry about that." The shecat was in good spirits in spit of her spill. Aside from that last blunder, she'd been happy with how training was going.
Goldenstar tried not to laugh, after all, the apprentince could be hurt. “No, it’s fine, it helps us find out where there’s room for improvement,” he said, smiling awkwardly. “So, where do you think you messed up?” He asked, as it would help the training. Find the parts that weren’t the best, and fix them up a bit. Nightpaw seemed to still be in good spirits though, which made him feel slightly better as well.
Old November 12th, 2017, 05:57 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
That was a 'no' if Risingstorm had ever heard one. "Not here you don't!" she leaped at the tom, barreling ahead as if she intended to attack him head on, but then she darted to the side, and dove at him, trying to bowl him over and pin him.
Being from Windclan, the tom was fast. One thing this she seemed to lack. He clawed her, shallow but making it large enough to teach a lesson. "I'm not leaving, I have a nice nest here!" He hissed, clawing at her. He tried to roll over, but his attempts were failing.
Old November 12th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by The one and only me View Post
(Sorry for posting later i fell asleep lol anyway here i go @ScarredSecrets oh and sorry if i suck i'm kinda bad at starting of so bare with me)

Tansylight walked across the boggy forest grounds of Shadowclan she didn't know if she was suppose to meet Moonclaw here for hunting. So she deiced to come anyway yowling her name "Moonclaw" there was no response. "I guess i can hunt while i wait for her" she said talking to herself. Drawing her lips back so she could taste the air for prey the only thing she scented was a faint scent of vole. She clawed the ground with furstration hopefully Moonclaw will get here soon mabye she could get her mind off hunting and just share tongues.
(Sorry was gone for a few days!!)
Moonclaw bounded after Tansylight's scent. She was late for her hunting trip with her friend. The grey patched shecat was a streak dodging obastacles left and right. Her icy blue eyes keenly searched for her hunting partner. Her ears pricked up as she heard her name. Moonclaw skid to a stop, smirking, "Sorry I'm late..."
Old November 12th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Sigh...

@blue jellie

Vixenpaw trudged after her mentor through the territory. She could already feel pine needles getting caught in her lovely tail, and the smell of sticky sap made her grimace. Why couldn't Featherfur just have her clean out bedding back at camp? Why did she have to learn to be a warrior? She would have been able to take some comfort in the idea that she could stay in camp when she was old enough to be a queen, but truth be told, she didn't want to have kits either. What shecat really wanted to have a bunch of needy little mewling kits bothering them day and night? "How many pieces of prey do we need to catch today?" the shecat asked, her voiced pitched high in a definite whine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Being from Windclan, the tom was fast. One thing this she seemed to lack. He clawed her, shallow but making it large enough to teach a lesson. "I'm not leaving, I have a nice nest here!" He hissed, clawing at her. He tried to roll over, but his attempts were failing.
The tom's claws struck her on the side of the chest. It stung, and since she was still healing from the battle with the Dusk syndicate, in addition to scaring her, the blow also made her mad. Very mad. He was trying to roll, but she had him pinned. Before he could squirm free, she aimed two good claw rakes with her forepaws at his chest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar tried not to laugh, after all, the apprentince could be hurt. “No, it’s fine, it helps us find out where there’s room for improvement,” he said, smiling awkwardly. “So, where do you think you messed up?” He asked, as it would help the training. Find the parts that weren’t the best, and fix them up a bit. Nightpaw seemed to still be in good spirits though, which made him feel slightly better as well.
"I went the wrong way when I tried to dodge," Nightpaw admitted, smiling a little at her own mistake. "Then I tried to attack too hard too fast while dizzy." That about summed it all up. Good thing Goldenstar seemed so understanding, because frankly, it sounded a little silly when she put it all together like that.

Last edited by Charmer; November 12th, 2017 at 10:40 PM.
Old November 13th, 2017, 05:22 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
"I went the wrong way when I tried to dodge," Nightpaw admitted, smiling a little at her own mistake. "Then I tried to attack too hard too fast while dizzy." That about summed it all up. Good thing Goldenstar seemed so understanding, because frankly, it sounded a little silly when she put it all together like that.
Goldenstar nodded. He hadn’t seen the entire move, since part of it he had been lunging. However, Nightpaw had basically said everything he had seen. “Do you want to retry that?” He asked calmly. Sure, he wanted to be able to watch her, instead of being the one that lunged at her. It would be nice to be able to watch her. However, he would have to work with what he had, so for the time being, he could just work with her one-on-one. Waiting to see what she wanted to do now.
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:38 AM
led into temptation

Quote:
@blue jellie

The tom's claws struck her on the side of the chest. It stung, and since she was still healing from the battle with the Dusk syndicate, in addition to scaring her, the blow also made her mad. Very mad. He was trying to roll, but she had him pinned. Before he could squirm free, she aimed two good claw rakes with her forepaws at his chest.
Aspen growled, yowling as he pinned his ears back. Letting his paws claw at anything he could grab. "Let go!" He hissed, his chest burned, fur turning red underneath.
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:20 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He laughed,” As much as we can carry.” He hoped she understood that.
Ivorypaw blinked. Hmm, maybe they could head back now. She didn't think he said more. Or maybe he did. Frustration showinh through a twitch of her whiskers, the she-cat pawed the ground. "Enough?" Hopefully he would shake his head or something so she could be sure of the answer.