Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old March 12th, 2018, 05:35 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
The kitten was led somewhere unknown by the warm cat. There was several times where she just felt like her legs would give up beneath her, but the support from the cat made her able to go on. Suddenly, a mass of smells drifted close by, and they were just like the smell of the stranger cat.
Beetlemist's unease and fear for the weak kitten lessened the closer the pair drew to the Camp and it's warm familliar scents. "Not far now, you'll be safe soon." she mewed softly to the kit brushing her tail over her back. As she encouraged the kit along the final stretch of territory before the camp Beetlemist muttered to herself, "If her mother isn't dead, she will be if I ever see her..."

(Shall we move to the nursery?)
Old March 12th, 2018, 06:11 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Dovecoo's ears perked as she heard Honeythistle shout her name. The white queen was already on her way back to her mate when he shouted and she immediately pinned her ears down after registering the anger in his tone. Dovecoo couldn't help wondering why he was yelling at her now; she hadn't intentionally sneaked away. In fact, she had thought Honeythistle had seen her. Did he only then notice that she wasn't there? The molly's tail fell and brushed over the ground as she picked up the pace and hurried back to Honeythistle. The silver tom's tone was harsh as he scolded her and Dovecoo ducked her head; she had always hated raised voices. The flower in her mouth restricted the queen from responding, not that she'd have talked back anyway, and Dovecoo lifted it up to offer it to Honeythistle. She'd originally went to fetch it to make him happy, but it seemed to have done the opposite. Finally, he took the flower, but to Dovecoo's surprise returned it to her. The feline had meant for him to keep it, but couldn't deny that she liked the feeling of the velvety petals behind her ear. Dovecoo gave Honeythistle a smile and chirped, "Sorry, Honey! I just wanted to get you a flower. No one can be grumpy with a flower, you know!" Her smile widened and she nodded at her own statement, sidling back into her place at Honeythistle's side at the touch of his tail to her shoulder.
Honeythistle knew Dovecoo didn’t mean any harm. He also knew she had a knack for wanting bustle around, but he had limited such because of her current shape. Although he appreciated the fact that she wanted to bring him something to make him less grumpy, Honeythistle didn’t want a flower. So, he gave it back to her, allowing it to decorate her ear. Soon again, they were traveling walking along the path, Honeythistle in front, but near the queen to make sure sjenwas beside him safe and sound. “I appreciate it, Dove. But do I look like a tom that would enjoy flowers?” Honeythistle scoffed. He’d leave flower picking for the she cats and feminine toms out there; which he was not. Honeythistle didn’t care for prizes or gifts as much. He didn’t mind picking flowers if that’s what his mates wanted. After all, he had helped Dovecoo decorate her nest with flowers when they were constructing her nest in the nursery. Honeythistle could see that the flower brought out the queen’s crystalline eyes. “I should had been the one picking a flower for you. You look very pretty with it.” Honeythistle commented. He used his tail to guide her to turn, keeping it wrapped loosely around her as they continued to walk. Deep in his thoughts again, remnants of their time in Riverclan came back to him. The place he fell in love with her at. It was odd knowing that they’ve always been in the same clan, yet never physically known each other much. Now, at this point, she was his mate. When she picked the flower for him, it brought back a memory longed ago when he gave her a gift of a shiny teal colored rock. “Hey, Dove,” he called, curiously. “Do you still have that mineral I gave you a while back?” He asked, ears twitching.
Old March 12th, 2018, 06:26 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Brokendusk narrowed her eyes and couldn't help but hiss. The Dusk Sundicate captured kits, they did not take them in. Whatever strange fantasy he had on in his mind was wrong, however good it may have been that he did not agree with everything they did. All the molly did was nod stiffly as he spoke, she didn't easily forgive those who offended her, especially if they were rouges. When he began to pad off Brokendusk sighed, he was leaving. But when he spoke again she growled yet again. "Excuse me, I have a name, tom." She said, purposely stressing the word tom. She knew his name, but if he was going to call her she-cat, she was going to call him tom.
Vasilli stopped in his tracks. His tail laid flat behind him. Slowly, the spotted feline turned, now facing Brokendusk. He didn't bother to step closer to her, his paws firmly placed on the ground. "Well...you didn't care about me telling you my name." He began. "So, I didn't find it necessary to ask for your name." He gave her a small grin. "But since you seem to want to tell me, I'll ask." The wind buffeted his short fur slightly as he flicked his ears forward and a single flick of his tail, "What is your name?" He asked flatly.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old March 13th, 2018, 08:21 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Vasilli stopped in his tracks. His tail laid flat behind him. Slowly, the spotted feline turned, now facing Brokendusk. He didn't bother to step closer to her, his paws firmly placed on the ground. "Well...you didn't care about me telling you my name." He began. "So, I didn't find it necessary to ask for your name." He gave her a small grin. "But since you seem to want to tell me, I'll ask." The wind buffeted his short fur slightly as he flicked his ears forward and a single flick of his tail, "What is your name?" He asked flatly.

Realizing what she had gotten herself into Brokendusk almost decided to not answer that question. But what was the big deal with a rouge knowing her name? He didn't seem threatening. But he had said that he only appeared weak, however rouges were clever, especially ex-Dusk Syndicate cats. So that could have just been trick to get her to not hurt him. Actually she wasn't even sure why she was allowing him to stay in her territory for so long. It may have been the polite thing to do but Brokendusk was not a polite cat. It remained a mystery to her why she was letting him stay. "Brokendusk." She answered, in a very uncaring tone.
Old March 13th, 2018, 12:19 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"N-n-no! I c-can't relax s-something is w-w-wrong with the k-k-kits!" Wildstrike fretted as he finally heeded his mates advice and layed down, "A-and their g-going to d-d-d-die and s-so will I a-a-and-ahh!" He stressed starting to breathe so fast that talking wasn't really an option, "A-n-d I-I-I-It's n-n-no-t s-s-s-s-safe o-o-ou-t he-re! " He screeched, digging his claws into the ground as air continued to seemingly slip from him as he started to nuzzle Silverscar's leg for comfort.

(Wildstrike be like )
XD ) He shakes his head “ no it’s okay! Just breath, ... “ he looks around quickly than his eyes sharpen seeing something, he takes a deep breath “ starclan forgive me.... “ than he suddenly yells “ Lucifer over here!!” He yells and soon someone begins to step out of the woods. It was indeed Lucifer a rouge with a plet as black as night with shades of sliver and white here and there, his eyes like the forest and his expression cold yet a bit concerned “ Scar? What’s-“ Sliverscar growls “ He’s going to have my kits and we need help getting to the clan now! Please brother “ Lucifer eyes sharpen as he looks at Wildstrike than he looks at sliverscar “ .... Fine.” He says as he begins to walk up to them
Old March 13th, 2018, 02:49 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
Honeythistle knew Dovecoo didn’t mean any harm. He also knew she had a knack for wanting bustle around, but he had limited such because of her current shape. Although he appreciated the fact that she wanted to bring him something to make him less grumpy, Honeythistle didn’t want a flower. So, he gave it back to her, allowing it to decorate her ear. Soon again, they were traveling walking along the path, Honeythistle in front, but near the queen to make sure sjenwas beside him safe and sound. “I appreciate it, Dove. But do I look like a tom that would enjoy flowers?” Honeythistle scoffed. He’d leave flower picking for the she cats and feminine toms out there; which he was not. Honeythistle didn’t care for prizes or gifts as much. He didn’t mind picking flowers if that’s what his mates wanted. After all, he had helped Dovecoo decorate her nest with flowers when they were constructing her nest in the nursery. Honeythistle could see that the flower brought out the queen’s crystalline eyes. “I should had been the one picking a flower for you. You look very pretty with it.” Honeythistle commented. He used his tail to guide her to turn, keeping it wrapped loosely around her as they continued to walk. Deep in his thoughts again, remnants of their time in Riverclan came back to him. The place he fell in love with her at. It was odd knowing that they’ve always been in the same clan, yet never physically known each other much. Now, at this point, she was his mate. When she picked the flower for him, it brought back a memory longed ago when he gave her a gift of a shiny teal colored rock. “Hey, Dove,” he called, curiously. “Do you still have that mineral I gave you a while back?” He asked, ears twitching.
Dovecoo wandered aimlessly along the path beside Honeythistle, listening to his words as they came but not providing her own. The molly's quick mind had started spinning as usual and it was all too easy to fall into a dialogue with herself. However, she did catch everything Honeythistle said. His question made her blink rapidly in confusion. Honeythistle seemed adamantly against himself picking flowers and Dovecoo, innocent cat that she was, couldn't see why. She didn't understand giving a gender to such a simple activity as picking flowers. What did looks have to do with the act of picking flowers? The slightly air-headed feline shook her questions away with a shrug and turned her blue eyes back onto the path in front of her, easily getting swept up in the turmoil of her mind and leaving her questions behind. Dovecoo's busy mind managed to register Honeythistle's compliment and she responded by chirping carelessly, "Thanks!" Dovecoo's mind was no longer on the previous topic, and she offered no more than one word before returning to her inner conversation about whether a giant bumblebee would feel soft or prickly. Dovecoo didn't make another sound or hear another sound until Honeythistle called her name, not even when he steered her to a turn. Blinking away the clinging fog of her thoughts, Dovecoo turned to look at Honeythistle as he asked his question. Mineral? Dovecoo's brain was still fuzzy from her back and forth, and she had no idea what her mate was talking about. Why does he have to use such large words? She wondered with frustration. Time with Honeythistle had let Dovecoo know that one of his quirks was to use difficult vocabulary in place of easier words. Normally, Dovecoo was actually creative with language; However, when the she-cat got too deep into her own thoughts it was hard to return and hard to remember larger words. Finally, the meaning came back to her and the snowy queen exclaimed, "Of course! I have it between my nest and the nursery wall so that I don't lay on it but can still look at it!" Dovecoo briefly wondered why Honeythistle asked before returning to her inner monologue about the fuzziness of bees.
Old March 13th, 2018, 08:03 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
XD ) He shakes his head “ no it’s okay! Just breath, ... “ he looks around quickly than his eyes sharpen seeing something, he takes a deep breath “ starclan forgive me.... “ than he suddenly yells “ Lucifer over here!!” He yells and soon someone begins to step out of the woods. It was indeed Lucifer a rouge with a plet as black as night with shades of sliver and white here and there, his eyes like the forest and his expression cold yet a bit concerned “ Scar? What’s-“ Sliverscar growls “ He’s going to have my kits and we need help getting into the clan now! Please brother “ Lucifer eyes sharpen as he looks at Wildstrike than he looks at sliverscar “ .... Fine.” He says as he begins to walk up to them

Wildstrike started to take deeper more even breaths in an attempt to curb the pain -safe to say- it didn't work which only made the chimera tom even tenser and disconcerted, "I-I am b-breathing! And the p-p-pain's still-" He stopped abruptly when he heard Silverscar call out the name Lucifer. Quickly snapping his head in the direction where his mate had yelled he was surprised (and somewhat horrified) when a mostly black tom emerged from the underbrush and started a conversation with Silverscar. Deciding to do the sane thing in the situation- he pretended to die- or more accurately faint. Giving Silverscar a deer in the headlights look he took a few more swift gasps for air before falling over and making his breaths much more shallow to the point they were almost impossible to hear.

@Broken Madness

Last edited by Tavvi; March 14th, 2018 at 12:48 PM.
Old March 16th, 2018, 07:03 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Wildstrike started to take deeper more even breaths in an attempt to curb the pain -safe to say- it didn't work which only made the chimera tom even tenser and disconcerted, "I-I am b-breathing! And the p-p-pain's still-" He stopped abruptly when he heard Silverscar call out the name Lucifer. Quickly snapping his head in the direction where his mate had yelled he was surprised (and somewhat horrified) when a mostly black tom emerged from the underbrush and started a conversation with Silverscar. Deciding to do the sane thing in the situation- he pretended to die- or more accurately faint. Giving Silverscar a deer in the headlights look he took a few more swift gasps for air before falling over and making his breaths much more shallow to the point they were almost impossible to hear.

@Broken Madness
Sliverscar begins to quickly walk towards his mate licking his cheek “ it’s okay we’ll bring you to daydream let’s go” He Says as Lucifer begins to help Wildstrike up along with sliverscar who stayed at his side “ now take it easy step forward slowly okay my love?”
Old March 16th, 2018, 10:54 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sliverscar begins to quickly walk towards his mate licking his cheek “ it’s okay we’ll bring you to daydream let’s go” He Says as Lucifer begins to help Wildstrike up along with sliverscar who stayed at his side “ now take it easy step forward slowly okay my love?”

"S-Silverscar I-I-I just- Waaahhhh!" Wildstrike bawled, stress and fear getting to him, "I-I-I don't w-w-want to m-m-m-miscarry your precious k-kittens Honey Bee!" He then wailed pressing his muzzle against Silverscar's for comfort, M-m-m-make it s-stop!"
Old March 16th, 2018, 12:04 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"S-Silverscar I-I-I just- Waaahhhh!" Wildstrike bawled, stress and fear getting to him, "I-I-I don't w-w-want to m-m-m-miscarry your precious k-kittens Honey Bee!" He then wailed pressing his muzzle against Silverscar's for comfort, M-m-m-make it s-stop!"
he nods quickly “ okay! Okay! Um.. I don’t know-“ Lucifer steps in and growls “ stay calm. “ he says as they put Wildstrike down “ take deep breaths and push now”