Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM

Old January 15th, 2018, 07:16 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Rulers of the sky(Dragon RP)

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;455727]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post

Chaos stepped in without hesitating,because it was his home after all.
____
"I'm Dawn.It's nice to meet you Fara." She said politly.She didn't worry to much about it Fara was going to attack or not anymore.That's something many dragons didn't like about her.She was to trusting.
Lillithian stepped in, her head low.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old January 15th, 2018, 07:23 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:

Fara sat back down, ``I'm glad you're a friendly one.`` She said, sounding relieved.

Alyson laughed softly and petted Shade's head, ``Well, we have to get going soon because it's almost time to eat!`` She said, ``Besides, I better start hunting.`` She sighed and she lifted up her backpack, ``Let's seen, a spear, bow and arrows..`` She mumbled to herself, digging through her stuff.
"Will I be able to help hunt?" Shade asked, though a bit sad that they would have to get going soon, but she liked that it was almost dinner time. It was usually one of her favorite things to do when she's not doing something else. She then nosed Alyson a bit, and gave a small chuckle.
Old January 15th, 2018, 07:49 PM

My Mood: Bored

[QUOTE=Mystic;455742][QUOTE=DragonChaos;455732]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post

Fara sat back down, ``I'm glad you're a friendly one.`` She said, sounding relieved.

Alyson laughed softly and petted Shade's head, ``Well, we have to get going soon because it's almost time to eat!`` She said, ``Besides, I better start hunting.`` She sighed and she lifted up her backpack, ``Let's seen, a spear, bow and arrows..`` She mumbled to herself, digging through her stuff.
[QUOTE=Redwood Dragon;455752]
Quote:
Lillithian stepped in, her head low.
"Thanks.Your nice to." Dawn said.She looked down in the water,thinking she saw a flash of silver fish scales.The next time she saw it,she quickly grabbed one in her gallons and killed it."Do you want it?" Dawn asked,putting the fish on the ground.
___
"It's not very much,but it's a good cave to storing things and using as a den.You can sleep where you like." Chaos said.Around the den where little small holes where burning Coles where placed to give the cave light,so you could see somewhat clearly,but it was still a little dark.The cave was made of stone,and all of the mud looked like it had been cleaned out.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 15th, 2018, 08:12 PM
joe mama

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;455794][QUOTE=Mystic;455742][QUOTE=DragonChaos;455732]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon View Post
"Thanks.Your nice to." Dawn said.She looked down in the water,thinking she saw a flash of silver fish scales.The next time she saw it,she quickly grabbed one in her gallons and killed it."Do you want it?" Dawn asked,putting the fish on the ground.
___
"It's not very much,but it's a good cave to storing things and using as a den.You can sleep where you like." Chaos said.Around the den where little small holes where burning Coles where placed to give the cave light,so you could see somewhat clearly,but it was still a little dark.The cave was made of stone,and all of the mud looked like it had been cleaned out.
Lillithian nodded and found a dark corner. She sat there.

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old January 15th, 2018, 08:15 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

@Swiftheart @Redwood Dragon

(make sure you guys are removing the excess MENTION tags when replying to the posts, otherwise everyone is going to get bugged with post notifications :3 )
Old January 15th, 2018, 10:02 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Chaos smirked."That's what they all say.You are hunting aren't you?" He asked coldly.
____
Hannah was sitting quietly by a pond,drawing lines in the sand.There where a few tears in her eyes,but she didn't make a sound outloud.
star walked towards the pond stepping in the sand on the other side of the pond. she went towards the water not noticing hannah intill she was about to drink some and looked over at her. star looked at her before speaking a tiny bit "is everything alright?" she asked forgetting that she wasnt speaking english but dragon tongue.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old January 16th, 2018, 12:13 PM

[QUOTE=Redwood Dragon;455806][QUOTE=Swiftheart;455794][QUOTE=Mystic;455742]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post

Lillithian nodded and found a dark corner. She sat there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post

star walked towards the pond stepping in the sand on the other side of the pond. she went towards the water not noticing hannah intill she was about to drink some and looked over at her. star looked at her before speaking a tiny bit "is everything alright?" she asked forgetting that she wasnt speaking english but dragon tongue.
Chaos looked at her,wondering why she had picked the darkest place in the den,but decided not to question it.",While you get settled,I will find you something to eat.I won't do this every day though." He said,and walked out of the den again.
____
Hannah looked up at star and quickly while away the few tears that had fell.She didn't scream or run away like. Let humans would,but simply put the stick down and looked at her.She hadn't understood what star said,and no fear showed on her face,even though the dragon was much bigger than her.

Old January 16th, 2018, 12:21 PM
joe mama

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;456057][QUOTE=Redwood Dragon;455806][QUOTE=Swiftheart;455794]
Quote:

Chaos looked at her,wondering why she had picked the darkest place in the den,but decided not to question it.",While you get settled,I will find you something to eat.I won't do this every day though." He said,and walked out of the den again.
____
Hannah looked up at star and quickly while away the few tears that had fell.She didn't scream or run away like. Let humans would,but simply put the stick down and looked at her.She hadn't understood what star said,and no fear showed on her face,even though the dragon was much bigger than her.
"Okay." Lillithian said.

Old January 16th, 2018, 03:48 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

Quote:
"Will I be able to help hunt?" Shade asked, though a bit sad that they would have to get going soon, but she liked that it was almost dinner time. It was usually one of her favorite things to do when she's not doing something else. She then nosed Alyson a bit, and gave a small chuckle.
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;455794][QUOTE=Mystic;455742][QUOTE=DragonChaos;455732]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon View Post
___

``Hmm...`` Alyson thought for a moment, ``Sure, But we'll do some basic hunting first so it's easier for you.`` She said and chuckled as Shade nosed her. ``Ok, let's get going before all the food goes to sleep in their little nests.`` She stood up and put on her backpack.

Fara watched as Dawn neatly caught the silver fish, Fara realized that her stomach was a little hungry, ``Thank you.`` Fara said and she threw the silver fish in the air and gulped it down.

Last edited by Mystic; January 16th, 2018 at 03:49 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 04:16 PM

[QUOTE=Mystic;456194][QUOTE=Swiftheart;455794][QUOTE=Mystic;455742]
Quote:

``Hmm...`` Alyson thought for a moment, ``Sure, But we'll do some basic hunting first so it's easier for you.`` She said and chuckled as Shade nosed her. ``Ok, let's get going before all the food goes to sleep in their little nests.`` She stood up and put on her backpack.

Fara watched as Dawn neatly caught the silver fish, Fara realized that her stomach was a little hungry, ``Thank you.`` Fara said and she threw the silver fish in the air and gulped it down.
"Your welcome." She said,standing up and stretching.She sat back down though,not sure wether she should leave or not.She didn't have anything to do,but she didn't want to annoy a stranger.