Today 02:38 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 01:58 AM

Old August 12th, 2020, 04:22 PM
a plant

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Forever Together. (Roleplay)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiverr the Flurf View Post

"You pathetic humans think you're so much better than us demons," Jaran hisses in response to her question. His hatred for humans clear in his eyes and voice. They always acted so perfect and amazing but they were just doomed to suffer like the rest of them. His hatred and anger for the humans burned wildly in his heart as he charged at Lilac once again, his burning hands outstretched.
Lilac's heart felt like it was going to break right out of her chest and land on the floor in front of her. Holding the knife in one hand she reached down to grab another one aware of the demon charging at her. She took a deep breath standing there, she dropped her knives ready to be burnt to pieces "Fine... attack me all you want I don't care anymore! I just want this stupid war to end already!" She said opening her eyes as she held her breath watching the demon and his flames get closer, her arms above her head

Last edited by aloeforurburn; August 12th, 2020 at 04:30 PM.
Old August 12th, 2020, 11:30 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cucumberr View Post
Lilac's heart felt like it was going to break right out of her chest and land on the floor in front of her. Holding the knife in one hand she reached down to grab another one aware of the demon charging at her. She took a deep breath standing there, she dropped her knives ready to be burnt to pieces "Fine... attack me all you want I don't care anymore! I just want this stupid war to end already!" She said opening her eyes as she held her breath watching the demon and his flames get closer, her arms above her head
Jaran stops in anger, "You humans really are pathetic. Not even trying to run or fight back. Tch." Jaran narrows his eyes at Lilac and spits on the ground next to her. He burns Lilac on the arm but not to kill her. He puts out the flames on his hands and leaves.

Baby, my phone!

Old August 13th, 2020, 09:59 PM
a plant

Quote:

Jaran stops in anger, "You humans really are pathetic. Not even trying to run or fight back. Tch." Jaran narrows his eyes at Lilac and spits on the ground next to her. He burns Lilac on the arm but not to kill her. He puts out the flames on his hands and leaves.
Lilac wanted to scream out as the blue flames ate away at her flesh, grasping her arm, "I wasn't planning to run...you only attacked me when I fought back, so I knew...if I didnt fight b-back you wouldn't hurt me that bad" she mumbled in between gasps. She smiled though no one could see it under her gas mask, she coughed a little, taking off her gas mask she dropped to the road coughing up a little bit of blood before wiping off her mouth and standing back up
Old August 13th, 2020, 10:32 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Lilac wanted to scream out as the blue flames ate away at her flesh, grasping her arm, "I wasn't planning to run...you only attacked me when I fought back, so I knew...if I didnt fight b-back you wouldn't hurt me that bad" she mumbled in between gasps. She smiled though no one could see it under her gas mask, she coughed a little, taking off her gas mask she dropped to the road coughing up a little bit of blood before wiping off her mouth and standing back up
Jaran narrows his eyes at Lilac as she coughs up blood. He shoves her back onto the ground before leaving. He was hoping for a challenge, but clearly that human wouldn't be one. Maybe he'd see her again someday. And finish what he started.

Baby, my phone!

Old August 13th, 2020, 10:40 PM

Little Deer and Demon came to the village and got in there other tree house.
Little Deer: Well Demon what is are food supply today?
Oh.. Berries and a squirrel..
We can make some good food out of this. Or maybe trade some of this food for even better food.

Little Deer new that was a bad idea because her food would more than likely be stolen.
Old August 13th, 2020, 10:48 PM
a plant

Quote:

Jaran narrows his eyes at Lilac as she coughs up blood. He shoves her back onto the ground before leaving. He was hoping for a challenge, but clearly that human wouldn't be one. Maybe he'd see her again someday. And finish what he started.
She winced as her shoulders scraped against the rough road, trying to stand up she barely whispers, "We..arent done yet." she looks up at Jaran, her eyes filled with rage, pain and a little bit of sadness mixed together. Lilac pulled another knife from her pocket this time, waiting to see how the demon would react, she pulled herself up so she was standing fully upright
Old August 13th, 2020, 10:51 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
She winced as her shoulders scraped against the rough road, trying to stand up she barely whispers, "We..arent done yet." she looks up at Jaran, her eyes filled with rage, pain and a little bit of sadness mixed together. Lilac pulled another knife from her pocket this time, waiting to see how the demon would react, she pulled herself up so she was standing fully upright
Jaran stopped and glanced over his shoulder at her. A malicious glint in his eyes. So, NOW she wanted a fight? He sure as hell would give her one. Jaran turns back to Lilac with a maniacal grin on his face. He stood and waited for Lilac to make the first hit.

Baby, my phone!

Old August 13th, 2020, 11:17 PM
a plant

Post Re: Forever Together. (Roleplay)

Quote:

Jaran stopped and glanced over his shoulder at her. A malicious glint in his eyes. So, NOW she wanted a fight? He sure as hell would give her one. Jaran turns back to Lilac with a maniacal grin on his face. He stood and waited for Lilac to make the first hit.
Lilac instantly regretted to choose to fight, she would get torn to PIECES by this demon, she threw her knife aiming towards the demons chest, while it was sent flying in the air soaring towards the demon she grabbed a dagger and threw it this time aiming for his head. She grabbed her last knives which were stashed in her left shoe and threw them each aiming for a leg.
Old August 13th, 2020, 11:26 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Lilac instantly regretted to choose to fight, she would get torn to PIECES by this demon, she threw her knife aiming towards the demons chest, while it was sent flying in the air soaring towards the demon she grabbed a dagger and threw it this time aiming for his head. She grabbed her last knives which were stashed in her left shoe and threw them each aiming for a leg.
Jaran waited until the knives almost hit him, then he flashed with a dark shadow as he teleported in front of Lilac, "You silly little human." Jaran picked Lilac up by the shirt and held her in the air. (Now, if she's got another secret knife in there, it's stabby stabby in the army army time lol)

Baby, my phone!

Old August 13th, 2020, 11:30 PM
a plant

Quote:

Jaran waited until the knives almost hit him, then he flashed with a dark shadow as he teleported in front of Lilac, "You silly little human." Jaran picked Lilac up by the shirt and held her in the air. (Now, if she's got another secret knife in there, it's stabby stabby in the army army time lol)
[Omg yesssss]
"I'm the foolish one now? Strange because it seems like your the only foolish one here" She said with a grin as she pulled out another knife from her back pocket and digging it into Jaran's arm, hopefully giving her enough time to think of something else to do. She tensed her muscles up waiting to be dropped once more.