Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
medical malpractice...
Last post by redshiftreign
Yesterday 11:21 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:12 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:07 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 10:58 PM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by paris
Yesterday 10:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 28th, 2023, 03:41 PM

Bump Policy: After 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Larkfire
She/Her | Shadow Fiend Purrk Inactive

Paw swinging in a wide arc as Roseraven [ @Shade. ] ducked underneath it, Larkfire used the momentum of the movement to propell herself away from the blue-eyed molly's forward lunge. "Good." Was the only thing Larkfire said in response, teeth flashing in a self-satisfied smirk. Blood. She was tired of this dance, she wanted to spill blood, whether her own or Roseraven's.

Larkfire had gotten lucky twice, had avoided her companion's blows. She was unsure if Roseraven would miss a third time, or if karma would catch up to Lark and she'd be in for it.

As she whirled past her opponent in a flurry of grey fur, Larkfire attempted to rake her claws across Roseraven's flank or underbelly. She'd readied herself to strike again, too, but her attention was sufficiently pulled elsewhere as she noticed one of her own Clanmates - Shadefrost [ @Levi 99 ] - collapse to the floor with an opposing-Clan warrior [ @Chrysanthemum ] looming over him. A snarl built in Larkfire's throat, and with one glance at Roseraven, the youngest enforcer rather decided that she'd face two ThunderClanners than to let one kill Shadefrost.

Worse yet, Larkfire could make out the familiar stocky shape of her- of Mousepaw [ @Alchemist Kitsune ]. Decision made with his presence there, Larkfire turned away from Roseraven and made a break for the cluster of cats, throwing herself as a barrier between her Clanmates and the ThunderClanner. "You'd best think twice about trying to hurt either one of them." Larkfire snarled to Tansywing, eyes alert to see if Roseraven would be following.
Tansywing whirled around, pulled from her spiraling thoughts and back into the battle at paw. Growling , she responded “Well then, you’d better retreat before I do end up hurting them!” She’d already knocked Shadefrost out so at least he was out of commission, but now she had another Shadowclanner to deal with. In her weakened state from the bloody battle she’d just had, she didn’t know if she could hold the cat off. She couldn’t use brute strength; she’d have to trick her somehow. Hissing, Tansywing tried the same trick she’d done to Shadefrost; she aimed one paw high at the Shadowclanner’s face to distract her while sweeping the other downwards towards her paws in an attempt to knock her to the ground.
@Rose
Old June 28th, 2023, 03:46 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
The young warrior practically spun out of the way of her opponent. She used her momentum to try and bite down into his spine viciously.
Sunleap barely managed to dodge, attempting to bite her in the side.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; June 28th, 2023 at 03:48 PM.
Old June 28th, 2023, 04:07 PM
eternally tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post
@marshall FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Pebblepaw hadn't been thrilled when Bumblestar led them out of camp and towards the ghouls she had provoked nearly six moons ago. Something about invading the territory - Pebs hadn't really heard anything past "Shadowclan" and "Invasion". She was too busy repeating Mudhound's words in her head to work through the fear. She had to be there to protect her family and finally atone for her mistakes.

It wasn't long until the ghoul that gave her the long scar down her flank... and caused goosebumps to break out all over her body. It was her.... Pebs had only seen her in nightmares for so long that seeing her in person once more was....

The urge to run away was almost overwhelming. But Pebblepaw wouldn't abandon her family.

"E-excuse me!" She called, putting on the scariest face ever. "You need to go home now or else I will use my super Pebble Punches! I'm not running away this time, so I would turn tail if I were you." Her claws unsheathed. Please leave...
➵ wildshore ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵

wildshores scan of thunderclans territory was rudely interrupted by some normie apprentice... one that looked slightly familiar? wildshore wasn't sure who this was and why she remembered them slightly, but she didn't really care! they approached, and that was all wildshore needed. she laughed a cold, mean-spirited laugh. one that showed truly how much she looked down upon on the cat in front her. the pristine only reside in shadowclan, clearly this cat hadn't that. "oh my starclan, pebble punches? are you some sort of kit? bestie, this is not the place for you!! of course you wouldn't realize, i hear thunderclan has been the least knowledgeable of the clans for a long while." wildshore said in between laughs. 'this time' definitely signaled that this cat was either a main character, or someone she kne- wait... was THIS that dumbass apprentice she 'fought' at the skirmish?? "wait.. oh. m. gosh! its you! that apprentice that started a border skirmish and then didn't even fight!" wildshore cackled. venom coursed through her veins, she hadn't let it seep into her tongue as of late but.. something about warfare brought it out in her. wasting no further time, she used utilized her above average power and pushed herself forward quickly with her hind legs. her teeth were out, and very ready as she attempted to bite down hard on the side of the opposing apprentices neck.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old June 28th, 2023, 04:11 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

GENTLEDOE
messy-furred brown she-cat with one eye.
she/her

One moment, she was on top of the ShadowClanner, raking her claws across his chest. The next, she was yowling in pain as his claws made contact with her face. It all happened so fast- Gentledoe couldn't even tell what was happening as searing pain flooded her entire body. It was centered around her face, however, but she couldn't focus for long as she was sent flying. The she-cat landed on her side, coughing and breathing heavily. Blood poured from the new wound in her face, and she shakily looked up to where the ShadowClanner was now standing.

Her remaining eye widened in horror as she came to realize the sickening fact of what had happened. He took her eye. There, dangling from his jaws, was her left eye. Her ears began to ring. Her paws tingled. She felt... cold. Shock passed through her, seizing her entire body in its clutches. It felt as though she could hardly breathe. Like she was outside of her body, looking onto the seen as a bystander. Her eye was gone. Ripped out, just like that. A dirty move by a filthy ShadowClanner.

Distantly, she could hear voices around her. Gentledoe could only vaguely make out who everyone was. Sparrowpelt, Drizzlecloud... Asterdance was there too, and they had pounced on the ShadowClanner. She wanted to scream, to cry out that they should stay away from him, that it was too dangerous, but she couldn't move. Words died in her throat like rotten crowfood was lodged within it. Her stomach churned. She felt like she was going to be sick, but she tried her best to keep it down. Suddenly, she felt... tired. Exhaustion pulled at her body and she could hardly fight to keep herself awake.

Drizzlecloud was speaking to her. She sluggishly turned to the she-cat, her mind foggy. Words, words... oh, those were... poppy seeds. Cinderpaw had her collect those before, right? She couldn't remember. She was so, so sleepy. Gentledoe opened her mouth, licking up the poppy seeds. There. She had done it. Blood still poured from the gaping wound in her face, red soaking into brown fur and plastering it to her flesh. Gentledoe looked down, staring at the blood pooling beneath her. Staring, staring, though her vision blurred in the only eye she could see out of. It wasn't right. She was supposed to have two eyes. Oh dear, oh dear...

Dark spots started clouding her vision, growing in size steady until she lost consciousness, her eye closing and her head falling forward limply.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; June 28th, 2023 at 04:23 PM.
Old June 28th, 2023, 04:53 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Unfortunately for her, roseraven struggled with dodging that attack. Blood splattered out from her flank and she hissed in pain, recoiling. Her opponent was now distracted, however, with some petty personal thing, and she took the opportunity. She lunged towards the warrior's tail, attempting to bite it and crunch with her jaws as hard as she could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysanthemum View Post

Tansywing whirled around, pulled from her spiraling thoughts and back into the battle at paw. Growling , she responded “Well then, you’d better retreat before I do end up hurting them!” She’d already knocked Shadefrost out so at least he was out of commission, but now she had another Shadowclanner to deal with. In her weakened state from the bloody battle she’d just had, she didn’t know if she could hold the cat off. She couldn’t use brute strength; she’d have to trick her somehow. Hissing, Tansywing tried the same trick she’d done to Shadefrost; she aimed one paw high at the Shadowclanner’s face to distract her while sweeping the other downwards towards her paws in an attempt to knock her to the ground.
@Rose
Larkfire

Turned out, Shadefrost really was unconcious, and she didn't have time to stop and wake him, not with the ThunderClanner in front of her. Despite being bloodied and nearly on the verge of collapse, Tansywing seemed to still want to put up a fight - and Larkfire would gladly give. She herself only had one or two scratches, from Turtlesun, on her flank. Roseraven hadn't inflicted any damage in the brief time they'd spent facing off.

Sparing a single glance over her shoulder, Larkfire barked out a couple words to the stocky apprentice at Shadefrost's side; "Mousepaw, try to wake him up and get him out of here. If he doesn't get up, drag him." With that, Larkfire whirled back to Tansywing, adopting a defensive stance. It wouldn't be too hard to serve as a wall between the ThunderClanner and the Clanmates behind her.

It was just in time, too, as one of Tansywing's paws aimed high and the other low. Larkfire ducked past the first blow, and then spun away from the second a moment before claws grazed at her forearms. But she didn't mind the cuts - she only grinned in response, the expression sadistic - because they weren't deep at all and didn't hurt. However, in the midst of her whirl Larkfire's tail swung out behind her, and the unmistakable feeling of canines digging into it made the lithe grey feline yowl with pain.

Blood trickled from the newfound bite, but all Larkfire was focused on was freeing her tail. In one motion, hoping to get her tail loose, Lark turned on Roseraven and lunged forward, claws aiming to slash across the former medicine cat's throat. If it hit, the wound could range anywhere between fatal to average to non-fatal. However, the youngest enforcer didn't dare turn her back on Tansywing, lest the other ThunderClanner try something. She needed to keep them both distracted to give Mousepaw time to escape with Shadefrost. The former would be better off with no wounds and the latter was probably on the verge of bleeding to death if no one helped him.

[ @Levi 99 - Shadefrost Mention / @Alchemist Kitsune - Mousepaw Mention ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old June 28th, 2023, 05:09 PM

Bump Policy: After 48 hours ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Larkfire

Turned out, Shadefrost really was unconcious, and she didn't have time to stop and wake him, not with the ThunderClanner in front of her. Despite being bloodied and nearly on the verge of collapse, Tansywing seemed to still want to put up a fight - and Larkfire would gladly give. She herself only had one or two scratches, from Turtlesun, on her flank. Roseraven hadn't inflicted any damage in the brief time they'd spent facing off.

Sparing a single glance over her shoulder, Larkfire barked out a couple words to the stocky apprentice at Shadefrost's side; "Mousepaw, try to wake him up and get him out of here. If he doesn't get up, drag him." With that, Larkfire whirled back to Tansywing, adopting a defensive stance. It wouldn't be too hard to serve as a wall between the ThunderClanner and the Clanmates behind her.

It was just in time, too, as one of Tansywing's paws aimed high and the other low. Larkfire ducked past the first blow, and then spun away from the second a moment before claws grazed at her forearms. But she didn't mind the cuts - she only grinned in response, the expression sadistic - because they weren't deep at all and didn't hurt. However, in the midst of her whirl Larkfire's tail swung out behind her, and the unmistakable feeling of canines digging into it made the lithe grey feline yowl with pain.

Blood trickled from the newfound bite, but all Larkfire was focused on was freeing her tail. In one motion, hoping to get her tail loose, Lark turned on Roseraven and lunged forward, claws aiming to slash across the former medicine cat's throat. If it hit, the wound could range anywhere between fatal to average to non-fatal. However, the youngest enforcer didn't dare turn her back on Tansywing, lest the other ThunderClanner try something. She needed to keep them both distracted to give Mousepaw time to escape with Shadefrost. The former would be better off with no wounds and the latter was probably on the verge of bleeding to death if no one helped him.

[ @Levi 99 - Shadefrost Mention / @Alchemist Kitsune - Mousepaw Mention ]

Tansywing couldn’t care less about Shadefrost. What did this shadowclanner think she would do? Kill him while he was unconscious? She wasn’t cruel.
She growled in annoyance as the cat in front of her swerved away, dodging both of her paws. She wasn’t as fast as she would like in her weakened state, but there was nothing she could do about it. Her only chance to beat this cat was with Roseraven, who had just latched onto the she-cat’s taile and was refusing to let go. Tansywing had planned to use this moment to rest for a second and regain what little strength she had, but Larkfire had whirled on Roseraven, unsheathed claws lashing out at her exposed throat.
“No!”
Tansywing lunged forward as fast as she could, praying to Starclan she was fast enough to stop Larkfire from killing her clanmate. She pushed off of the ground with her hind paws and sprang at Larkfire, not caring how she landed just so long as she’d knocked her to the ground and saved Roseraven from her slashing claws.
@Rose
@Shade.

Last edited by Chrysanthemum; June 28th, 2023 at 05:11 PM.
Old June 28th, 2023, 06:13 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats

@Rose @ Alchemist Kitsune (It's kinda sweet that two cats that absolutely hate Shade are helping him)

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; June 28th, 2023 at 08:06 PM.
Old June 28th, 2023, 08:05 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

, @valery.

Salamander clamped down, sinking his teeth in... he did not plan on letting go any time soon. This Cat, whoever they are, they sure aren't that strong, but he supposed since he had the gift of being beefed up, this wasn't really a fair fight now was it?
Old June 28th, 2023, 08:43 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Sparrowpelt]

-----

The large tom's eyes didn't leave Hawkbite until Asterdance came flying out of nowhere. Good. Now the ShadowClanner was occupied, he could focus to the issue at hand.

Sparrowpelt turned to see the horror that lay in Springpaw's eyes. Pity filled his own when it dawned on him, she'd probably never seen anything like this. . . or this much blood to be realistic. With slow movements, not to spook her, Sparrowpelt gently wrapped his fluffy tail around the young apprentice's shoulders, moving his body in front of her and Gentledoe. His fluff would shield her if she wanted to turn her head to look at him. "Just breathe," He spoke softly through all the chaos.

His gaze shifted from the young cat to Drizzlecloud. "Tell me when or how I can help. I can carry Gentledoe back if you need me to," Sparrowpelt's tone shifted completely, a much more stern and loud voice leaving his body. They needed to tend to the warrior at hand, although he'd be there for Springpaw however she needed. They just needed to tell him what they needed.

As the warrior stood there, looking between both the medicine cats, he secretly hoped his presence was enough to steer any other ShadowClanner away from the two. He wouldn't let anyone lay a paw on them.

@ares -- Springpaw | @Omari -- Drizzlecloud | @lio -- Gentledoe

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 28th, 2023, 08:59 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
「❀」 THE MENACE 「❀」
╰► ASTERDANCE
they | them ✿ fluffy brown cat with darker brown flecks and a stubbed tail; orange eyes ✿
ೃ⁀➷ @~LeafRabbit~ @SuspiciousMindz @lio

Triumph raged through Asterdance as they were able to successfully tackle a ShadowClan warrior to the ground. They attempted to dig their claws into the other's shoulders, but something caught their attention. It was clear the moment they became distracted. Their grip loosening as they watched the scene unfold. Their breath hitched in their throat, and suddenly the cat underneath them was no longer important."Gen ...gentledoe?" Asterdance spoke softly, she was bleeding. Heavily, something missing. "O, oh StarClan, " They croaked, sickly weak at the sight. Something core was missing.

Ears pulled back and their heart started to thump a rapid rhythm. "Gentledoe!" They yowled out, taking one swift look at Frostscreech and deciding this battle was no longer in their interest. He was long forgotten by the time they started to move off of him, picking up speed to charge towards the scene. Their body was left open, and if Frostscreech desired, he could go after Asterdance.

Their medicine cats were rushing in, but the attacker still had a wicked smile. It made Asterdance's stomach churn, and maybe in their right mind they would've realized the other had no plans to attack her again. The battle had been won, but the feline was heavily protective. They weaved throughout the battling cats and made a beeline; they would get revenge. An eye for an eye, if able. If ShadowClan wished to take something, Asterdance would pay it back tenfold.

With one last yowl, Asterdance attempted to slam their body against Hawkbite's -- wanting to get him away from their friend as swift as possible.

[Hawkbite]

-----

Just when the warrior was about to back off, beholding the presence of Sparrowpelt, Drizzlecloud, and Springpaw, he felt his weight shift from his paws. The breath was knocked from his body and his jaws parted enough that the eye he was holding hit the ground nearby. He'd have to go back for that now! He noted something though. . . Gentledoe. That must be who that warrior was. He'd relish on that later, for now, he needed to defend himself.

Before he knew it, Hawkbite had hit the ground and rolled, dirt and moss now dirtying his already messy pelt. A snarl found its way to his face as he turned his head to looked at his attacker. He'd wasn't familiar with them, so now, he didn't care what happened. He twisted and jumped up to his paws, his fur bristling and his claws digging deep into the damp ground. He was panting, trying to catch his breath after a hit like that. While he pretended it didn't hurt, his lungs ached for air.

As he silently composed himself, he stared Asterdance down and awaited their next move.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread