Today 03:59 PM

Old April 16th, 2024, 07:22 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Busy

Default Sleepy Enough? [P]

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Daykit
A small, brown kit with darker brown patches and white underbelly and paws. He has glassy orange and green eyes.
He/Him | ??? Moons | Timid
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Daykit finally knew his name. It was Daykit... Apparently. And now that he knew, his helpless wandering had stopped for a while, and he grew even more confused at the unfamiliar location he now stood at. It wasn't like anything he'd seen during his endless wandering in the star-filled world. It was more dreamy and cloudy, foggy in his eyes. It was less familiar. In fact, it wasn't familiar at all. He had never seen this place before. Were clouds always this low on the ground? Has there always been plants growing out of rocks? He looked around, hoping to find something that would give him a clue on where he was.

Nothing.

It looked just like a normal forest, not that he knew what it looked like. Trees, plants, rocks, and the sound of running water in the distance. Looks like someone forgot to turn off the faucet He slowly and cautiously pushed through some of the bushes, which lead to some place that was nothing like where he had been before. He felt as if he was standing on a cloud. Stars scattered across the floor, flickering like distant lights. And there was nothing. No trees, no plants, no rocks, no sound of running water in the distance. In fact, it seemed as if there was no floor either. Daykit whipped his head around only to find the bushes he'd passed through gone. He looked around, and saw nothing. It was huge and empty, and he had never felt so isolated and lonely.

He wasn't lonely for long.

It seemed he had company.

Daykit found a cat standing in the distance. A small, black cat with white... Probably stars, that adorned their soft, delicate fur. He could have sworn he had seen that cat somewhere, but his memory was fuzzy. How long has this cat been dead? Curiously, Daykit took one step toward the cat. Tilting his head slightly to one side, he mewed, "Hi."

"Who are you?"

@Estelle
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 17th, 2024 at 07:11 AM.
Old May 12th, 2024, 07:32 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Sleepy Enough? [P]

Her eyes were wide, dull, wonderous and questioning all the same. She did not understand; she could not grasp what was happening, and yet, it was happening. Sleepypaw could have been certain she fell asleep in her nest this night, besides Miss Grandmama as she had been for the past few moons.

But now she walked empty, rocky planes, her paws sliding along the stone-cold ground and pushing past debris and rock walls; few trees were scattered about, and the light dim - until it wasn't. It grew brighter yet softer with every step, rocks slowly changing for shine-filled walls and the floor turning to a wide prairie of... Twinkling light.

Her eyes looked around in confusion; the more she walked this plane, the more awake she felt - as if she was truly there despite knowing it could not be possible. Such a place could not exist, it was impossible; though, as a memory sparked, she had considered the same when she met Poisonberry.

But this plane was far different from the lair that she-cat called her home, and the young one could not help but wonder how she came to be here; what brought her here, who brought her here? Poisonberry had feigned ignorance, stating Sleepypaw had come to her herself despite the claws she had felt pull on her shoulders. Was is so this time too, the doing of her own, a making of her imagination?

A voice sounded, and Sleepypaw turned around. Her eyes fell on a younger, smaller kit - much unfamiliar to her, and yet there was something about him. She couldn't place it, not quite; so the young apprentice paid it no mind. Instead, vibrant blue eyes slowly blinked as she observed the kitten, head tilting.
"Who... Are you?"
She returned the question before answering herself, a hint of curiosity and thoughtfulness in her eyes.

[ @Starphobia ]

Old Yesterday, 11:06 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Sleepy Enough? [P]

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Daykit
A small, brown kit with darker brown patches and white underbelly and paws. He has glassy orange and green eyes.
He/Him | ??? Moons | Timid
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Daykit blinked, looking at the strange cat. Despite there being no excess noise around the two, he could barely hear the cat.

"I believe I asked you a question first," Daykit murmured, blinking again, his innocent eyes almost glowing in the dim light. "But I am alright with answering your question first." Daykit took one step forward, looking down at his paws as he did so as if he would trip on something. He turned back to see small star-covered pawprints where he had walked. Weird. This hadn't happened in other places before. More questions arose. Why was he here, why was she here, and why did it feel so different from StarClan...? Turning back to the black-furred cat, he spoke again.

"My name is Daykit."

@Estelle
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!