Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:56 AM
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:47 AM
Training Question
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:14 AM
Fallenpeak relations &...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:11 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:50 AM

Old March 11th, 2018, 08:22 PM

Default Re: Onto the night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Smack
Rubin has red haired right?? Maybe Rubin is the brother Nancy thought was killed by madness but learns he’s only been a part of it since she lost him.

Awe they’d be so cute, Alexander would be trying to teach Cody how to do his magical power things and than Cody would try to teach him how to be a normal kid since Alexander will most likely not talk to anybody else but Cody c:

Could be-
My general idea for Rubin is that he's an interdimensional being just like Pennywise that feeds off of fear and can change his form as he feels (typically becomes someone's worst fear).
However
Perhaps Rubin posed as Nancy's brother and actually grew to like the girl as if she was his sister, and that in and of itself drove him to fake his death and join up with Madness? I know it's a little complex but there's a really huge story behind Rubin's character.

Cody would just be all like
/)[>0>](\ -MAGIC!!!
Old March 11th, 2018, 08:34 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

oof xero will be a very very bad boyfriend

okay so onyx's story is that he was born with two personalities, him and xero. at the age of seventeen, he was brought into a lab and the two personalities were ripped apart, which then happened to be xero and onyx as two separate beings. xero is technically not even real, as beforehand he had simply been a part of onyx's imagination, almost. each twin has only one half of a whole brain, a half a heart, and half a personality. so if one twin dies, the other one does as well. also, they are complete opposites in the sense that onyx is the weak, cute, naive one while xero is literal demon spawn.
Old March 11th, 2018, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post

okay so onyx's story is that he was born with two personalities, him and xero. at the age of seventeen, he was brought into a lab and the two personalities were ripped apart, which then happened to be xero and onyx as two separate beings. xero is technically not even real, as beforehand he had simply been a part of onyx's imagination, almost. each twin has only one half of a whole brain, a half a heart, and half a personality. so if one twin dies, the other one does as well. also, they are complete opposites in the sense that onyx is the weak, cute, naive one while xero is literal demon spawn.
Xero is perfect for Rubin
Old March 11th, 2018, 08:49 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
I’m here you beautiful peeps!
Got my boy winter here for chu! * Winter just shakes his head * “ why?” Hush daring!
And my boy Sano of course good boy Sano!
I don’t know if y’all want cutie one point two Naruto! And Sasuke the big bad flirt! Or do you want Thomas up in this as well!
X3 forgive me my family was rapping so I just had to.
Also I got myself a new peep celestial knows of her should I bring her or keep her secret? :3

Secret!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Could be-
My general idea for Rubin is that he's an interdimensional being just like Pennywise that feeds off of fear and can change his form as he feels (typically becomes someone's worst fear).
However
Perhaps Rubin posed as Nancy's brother and actually grew to like the girl as if she was his sister, and that in and of itself drove him to fake his death and join up with Madness? I know it's a little complex but there's a really huge story behind Rubin's character.

Cody would just be all like
/)[>0>](\ -MAGIC!!!
That’s so sweet! Yeah I’m totally down for that, an aromantic crazy killer chick and a inter dimensional murderous creature. If nobody knows his secret Alexander will and will have a deep hatred in fear that he may hurt his fathers or harm Madness and at some point he’ll at some point attack Rubin and the two most powerful creatures will fight... ;-; whaaat no I never said that. Since Alexander isn’t exactly a shapeshifter and Rubin is ill give him one animal he can turn into in case there’s a point where he feels he needs to exercise his young child dominance on Rubin who will most likely crush him...

Alexander: yeah. It’s pretty cool i guess, but reading minds and stopping time is like a burden that chase me with the eagerness of inter dimensional bloodhound seeking its mark, my calling is greater while I hold it in my hands never reaching to taste what my true meaning is...
Cody: MAGIC

Quote:

I love that demon spawn.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 02:21 PM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 08:53 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

x3 guess I gotta say my things about my peeps well
Sano is one might say a born with madness type of deal. He’s actually a experimental child one might even say and was a success. He was born with the call of madness in him and just needed a push to bring it out that push is Lucifer’s sin which was killing hades abusive ex. After that he just wasn’t the same, he’s always wearing a mask, faking smiles, laughs and other emotions when in reality he feels nothing, he’s a Glass dragon beautiful, see though and just beautiful however beauty can hid many things especially behind a broken glass window. It’s always hard to see beyond the cracks made by others, and he’s happy.. being broken is everything to him. He was never fixed or sane just.. hiding waiting for a trigger but each gun has a safety button on it. Only someone who can see though the cracks and lies can truly tame the dragon that deep down Wishes to be fixed.

Winter was always seen as a problem child, hated by everyone and just pushed away and forgotten. Was seen as worthy but was given the lowest rank aside from his brother, Sasuke who shined brighter and was far more intelligent than winter, and Naruto despite being the weakest he can easily take on winter and win using smarts and speed. Winter only had his strength and that hurt him. Because he wanted to be seen to be known but no one can really notice a dragon who can easily melt when fire comes near. He had some happiness in his life when he raised Sano who saw him as someone good, someone awesome and powerful that he couldn’t help but laugh and feel proud of being alive. But the voices keep ringing in his head. That he’s worthless, unneeded, dumb, weak and just there, he tries to cheer himself up but gets filled with anger and envy when he sees his brothers go out there and shine while he can not. He wasn’t smart, he wasn’t intelligent and wise, he was just strong and this .. he hated. Than this all changed when he found the girl that can make him feel... worthy once again. He is the ice dragon, he may melt with the sun but he will become calm as water and as strong as the waves of the sea, quiet like winter snow he will be the protector. Hi at least he’s good at something

Should I bring in new peeps? :3 anyone else need a lover should I bring Naruto or Thomas!!

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; March 11th, 2018 at 08:54 PM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 08:57 PM

We need Sage and Naruto cause Alexander is in this and that sweetie needs his dads.
Old March 11th, 2018, 09:00 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
We need Sage and Naruto cause Alexander is in this and that sweetie needs his dads.
Alright Naruto is here!! Need his background? :3
Old March 11th, 2018, 09:02 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Xero is perfect for Rubin
well, perfect besides the fact that he despises love and everyone and even made a promise to onyx that if one of them ever falls for someone he will kill them both. so onyx and sano have to remain a secret unless onyx wants to be killed, and once xero finds even the tiniest of sparks of attraction towards rubin he will try anything in his power to Stop It. so y e a h have fun with him
Old March 11th, 2018, 09:23 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
well, perfect besides the fact that he despises love and everyone and even made a promise to onyx that if one of them ever falls for someone he will kill them both. so onyx and sano have to remain a secret unless onyx wants to be killed, and once xero finds even the tiniest of sparks of attraction towards rubin he will try anything in his power to Stop It. so y e a h have fun with him
Quote:
Alright Naruto is here!! Need his background? :3
Quote:
Quote:
x3 guess I gotta say my things about my peeps well
Sano is one might say a born with madness type of deal. He’s actually a experimental child one might even say and was a success. He was born with the call of madness in him and just needed a push to bring it out that push is Lucifer’s sin which was killing hades abusive ex. After that he just wasn’t the same, he’s always wearing a mask, faking smiles, laughs and other emotions when in reality he feels nothing, he’s a Glass dragon beautiful, see though and just beautiful however beauty can hid many things especially behind a broken glass window. It’s always hard to see beyond the cracks made by others, and he’s happy.. being broken is everything to him. He was never fixed or sane just.. hiding waiting for a trigger but each gun has a safety button on it. Only someone who can see though the cracks and lies can truly tame the dragon that deep down Wishes to be fixed.

Winter was always seen as a problem child, hated by everyone and just pushed away and forgotten. Was seen as worthy but was given the lowest rank aside from his brother, Sasuke who shined brighter and was far more intelligent than winter, and Naruto despite being the weakest he can easily take on winter and win using smarts and speed. Winter only had his strength and that hurt him. Because he wanted to be seen to be known but no one can really notice a dragon who can easily melt when fire comes near. He had some happiness in his life when he raised Sano who saw him as someone good, someone awesome and powerful that he couldn’t help but laugh and feel proud of being alive. But the voices keep ringing in his head. That he’s worthless, unneeded, dumb, weak and just there, he tries to cheer himself up but gets filled with anger and envy when he sees his brothers go out there and shine while he can not. He wasn’t smart, he wasn’t intelligent and wise, he was just strong and this .. he hated. Than this all changed when he found the girl that can make him feel... worthy once again. He is the ice dragon, he may melt with the sun but he will become calm as water and as strong as the waves of the sea, quiet like winter snow he will be the protector. Hi at least he’s good at something

Should I bring in new peeps? :3 anyone else need a lover should I bring Naruto or Thomas!!

Should we start? Right after lions dead?

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 11th, 2018, 09:23 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Should we start? Right after lions dead?
I’m up for it :3