Last post by Rani
Today 12:07 AM

Old June 24th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

Quailpaw gazed across the clearing, watching his fellow apprentice lay down alone in the shade. She seemed so tense. Maybe there was something he could do about that. The tom knew about Sparrowpaw's sibling, and frankly didn't really like him all that much, but an abusive sibling shouldn't keep her down. Quail didn't blame her though. If he were to be honest, he might be the same way; always tense and looking back, making sure he wasn't being followed. When he approached the she-cat, he perked his ears and smiled to her. "Hey, Sparrowpaw, why are you all alone over here?" A fox-brained question, but it seemed to be the best conversation starter that didn't seem so forced like talking about the weather would be.
Sparrowpaw looked up at him with genuine surprise. She hadn't expected him or any cat, to come over to her. She smiled back at him. "Sunpaw, but I'm sure you already know that." she said, remembering her brother not being nice to the other apprentices. She loved him, but he was a jerk. To every cat. He was a jerk to all the apprentices. And if she was so tensed, she knew that almost every apprentice knew it was because of Sunpaw. She knew that he had asked that question just to start a conversation. It was the only thing that fit. He clearly already knew the answer.
Old June 26th, 2017, 11:00 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The cornish rex was taken aback. More than once, in fact. His nose twitched, and for once he did step back. Only for a little bit. Did she really just call him a rat? A shivering rat? The tom quickly took a glance around his body, noticing his shivering state. It wasn't quite cold anymore, and sometimes Crowswipe didn't know how to explain it himself. But, he hated--oh, how he absolutely when anyone called him a rat. He's been hearing it ever since he were a hairless kit. His mother always had to remind him that his father went through it, but that didn't phase Crowswipe. Suddenly, with taking a deep breath, the tom stepped forward once more. On the inside he was quite hurt, his sensitive side taking through, but other than that? His confidence always won. ''Why would I respect anyone who calls me a rat!?'' He crowed, and hissed upon her. His back almost arched, but he stopped. He wasn't asking for a fight. Especially with one of his clan mates. ''I'm not the one throwing a tantrum. Calling cats names, getting angry for no reason--What poison was in your prey today?'' He rambles through clenched teeth. Crowswipe had a lot to say about her. Just plenty. But, the fact of the matter was he knew about angry she cats. They weren't the ones to mess with. And, with him? Though he had sharp unhidden claws, a mystery that no other cat could comprehend since he never can really sheathe them, he wasn't that strong. He carried a lank build, pretty fragile indeed. Then, she did it again! The tom bit back a growl, and dug his nails into the earth. Now, that he was thinking about it, he didn't understand how his father had handled this! This was agonizing! Constantly worrying about hypothermia during winter months, being knocked down by heavier cats, being called hurtful names by other cats---how did his dad survive all this? Crowswipe couldn't handle it! Was it too much to ask for a peaceful day? One where he could enjoy the sun and sit out and watch the others with his large yellow eyes. But nope! The tom had a knack for running into the snarkiest of felines in skyclan. ''I'm not scared of you!'' He yowled. But made sure he took a couple steps back in case anything did happen. ''I don't know what ticks gotten under your fur, but I suggest you see Ebonyfrost to get some mouse bile.'' He stated matter-of-factly, before drawing his tongue over his jaws and taking a seat anyway. There was no way he was moving. This spot--to him--was the best within Skyclan. Easy to see everything and nicely shaded.
The bi-coloured aphrodite was becoming very, very angry. And that's one restraining themself. Her odd-eyes hardened- sharpened- at him. How dare he snarl at her! A foul bile taste welled in the back of her throat, and her teeth bared, her pupils becoming hair-thin slits and her back arched, her hair standing on end. He may have been a lanky, think little thing but she wasn't entirely big herself. To say the least. How dare he! How dare he! Respect is suppose to be a big deal here! Respect if given not earned, and he did not earn my respect! she yowled in her mind. As he hissed, she gave a low growl and did a threatening step towards him before stepping back, tail lashing violently. "I'll skin you, rat! Back off!" she threatened. She knew her words hurt. And for a moment she was taken aback herself by her own words. How could she say something like this? As he sat down again, obviously not moving, she felt a small pang in her heart. She swallowed hard, and she softened her gaze, her body relaxing as she then gave a sigh. She looked hard at him, eyes narrowing- but not in genuine anger. Now, it seemed forced. "Fine, rat! You can have the spot." she growled, and walked past him, giving him a purposeful shoulder shove. As she took a few paces ahead, she gave a quick look back before moving around until she found a sunspot and layed. She thought about how weird Crowswipe looked, and thought about the liberation battles. She closed her eyes, recounting the battles. She was only a wee apprentice, how her eyes were open to the world then.

Her mentor told her to stay back, but there was no way she was going to let her take on the fight alone! So she rushed out and fought beside her. The battles raging, the sounds of yowling warriors, odd-looking cats and some that looked like her own. It was odd, how they seemed to be the same but different at the same time. Upon meeting the clans meant meeting new cats. One she saw could have been three times the size of herself! Halestorm, was the name. And then there was one- Singenight if she recalled- who was double Halestorm's size! He could probably eat herself in one little bite as a snack! And their was a clan who seemed to be double the size of her clan, made to run in the forest. And she could recall seeing many, odd looking cats, much like Crowswipe.

Her eyes then softened entirely as she gave a small, soft gasp. She thought that their looks were cool! And she still does- so why not Crowswipe? She knew now she had to apologize, but she wasn't that kind of cat. And it was odd enough that she wanted to apologize, without being told to.She was going to regret trying, she knew it, but she had to try. She let herself get caught up in her angry state after losing her family, she forgot her dreams. Let it be one cat to reveal them again.

She cleared her throat and padded over to him, slowly, trying to give time to think about what she was going to say. Then she caught a whiff of fresh-kill, and smiled. She skittered over to the pile, shuffling through until she found a nice, plump raven. She then padded over, and tried to harden her gaze, and soon made it to be infront of him, and she dropped the bird. "A peace offering..." was all she said. "And... I'm... Sorry..." she mumbled out, lowering her head, but she kept her gaze on him. Then she nudged the bird towards him, and sat down. "I've... been having a tough moon..." she said, trying to start a conversation.

She examined the cat, his odd looks, his big, yellow eyes- now that she wasn't angrified she found him kinda cool-looking. She felt a smile threaten to cross her lips but she decided to hold it back. Focus.
Old June 27th, 2017, 11:09 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec Ruins View Post

The bi-coloured aphrodite was becoming very, very angry. And that's one restraining themself. Her odd-eyes hardened- sharpened- at him. How dare he snarl at her! A foul bile taste welled in the back of her throat, and her teeth bared, her pupils becoming hair-thin slits and her back arched, her hair standing on end. He may have been a lanky, think little thing but she wasn't entirely big herself. To say the least. How dare he! How dare he! Respect is suppose to be a big deal here! Respect if given not earned, and he did not earn my respect! she yowled in her mind. As he hissed, she gave a low growl and did a threatening step towards him before stepping back, tail lashing violently. "I'll skin you, rat! Back off!" she threatened. She knew her words hurt. And for a moment she was taken aback herself by her own words. How could she say something like this? As he sat down again, obviously not moving, she felt a small pang in her heart. She swallowed hard, and she softened her gaze, her body relaxing as she then gave a sigh. She looked hard at him, eyes narrowing- but not in genuine anger. Now, it seemed forced. "Fine, rat! You can have the spot." she growled, and walked past him, giving him a purposeful shoulder shove. As she took a few paces ahead, she gave a quick look back before moving around until she found a sunspot and layed. She thought about how weird Crowswipe looked, and thought about the liberation battles. She closed her eyes, recounting the battles. She was only a wee apprentice, how her eyes were open to the world then.

Her mentor told her to stay back, but there was no way she was going to let her take on the fight alone! So she rushed out and fought beside her. The battles raging, the sounds of yowling warriors, odd-looking cats and some that looked like her own. It was odd, how they seemed to be the same but different at the same time. Upon meeting the clans meant meeting new cats. One she saw could have been three times the size of herself! Halestorm, was the name. And then there was one- Singenight if she recalled- who was double Halestorm's size! He could probably eat herself in one little bite as a snack! And their was a clan who seemed to be double the size of her clan, made to run in the forest. And she could recall seeing many, odd looking cats, much like Crowswipe.

Her eyes then softened entirely as she gave a small, soft gasp. She thought that their looks were cool! And she still does- so why not Crowswipe? She knew now she had to apologize, but she wasn't that kind of cat. And it was odd enough that she wanted to apologize, without being told to.She was going to regret trying, she knew it, but she had to try. She let herself get caught up in her angry state after losing her family, she forgot her dreams. Let it be one cat to reveal them again.

She cleared her throat and padded over to him, slowly, trying to give time to think about what she was going to say. Then she caught a whiff of fresh-kill, and smiled. She skittered over to the pile, shuffling through until she found a nice, plump raven. She then padded over, and tried to harden her gaze, and soon made it to be infront of him, and she dropped the bird. "A peace offering..." was all she said. "And... I'm... Sorry..." she mumbled out, lowering her head, but she kept her gaze on him. Then she nudged the bird towards him, and sat down. "I've... been having a tough moon..." she said, trying to start a conversation.

She examined the cat, his odd looks, his big, yellow eyes- now that she wasn't angrified she found him kinda cool-looking. She felt a smile threaten to cross her lips but she decided to hold it back. Focus.
''Why the aggression!'' Crowswipe stepped back a bit. It was one thing to be shivering, but it was another to think he would be shivering because of her. It was funny! He wasn't scared of her...at all. Maybe, a tad bit. She looked quite angry. And, he felt that he had added on to the fuel, getting his own feelings hurt. Must everyone talk about physical appearance? It made the tom feel out of place. He knew that he didn't truly belong in Skyclan. He didn't look like them. He didn't take after their pelt colorings, or their thickness or any of that sort. He was smooth-coated. Almost hairless. He looked like he would be on the enemy's side...the Dusk Syndicate. Crowswipe didn't want to appear threatening. Or, scary. Most of the time, he had scared the kits. Had they ever seen such an ugly thing walking around? ''How can you skin me more than I already am?'' He remarked. Sometimes he did like to make fun of himself. It kept him from feeling insecure. Even though it was still present enough through the cracking of his loud voice.

Was she even hearing herself? Crowswipe knew one thing. His mother had always taught him, If you can't fight them, join them. Learn the ways to survive. Not just in life, or the forest in general. Survival in emotions, survival in mental, survival in anything that he felt vulnerable to. Others always had a way of knocking him down. Truthfully, his mother was always the one who built his confidence up. Who called him handsome. Who threatened other kits for saying he looked like a rat. Now, that she was gone, the poor tom didn't know what to do. The only thing he could do was lift his head. Stay proud. Stay strong.

As he was about to open his mouth to say something else to the black-and-white she cat, she was already getting up, leaving. Crowswipe watched her leave, a grim expression presented on his face. ''Someone must had been dropped on her head a couple times as a kit...'' he mumbled as he finally sat down in the nice shaded spot where he loved. The weather had never did him any good. If it was too cold, his body temperature would drop. It was already hard enough finding a cat that would be willing to share their pelt with him. If it were too hot, he would be scorched. A burnt rat that looked uglier than he did before. It was never fun being the odd one out. Now, that he noticed the other toms. The more stockier, well-built, the right amount of fur attached to them. His gaze lingered on them, admiring them for a distance, and he laid there quietly. In contrast, his thoughts were fuming about how ridiculous the toms looked, and loathing at the she cats that was soaking in the stupidity.

For a moment, he brought his head down and groomed what he could of his lack of fur. His tongue made delicate strides across himself. He couldn't give rasp licks. He was too fragile for those. Everything had to be delicate with him. Soft-mannered. Gentle. Rough touches ruined his condition enough already. After giving a few licks at his paws, the tom laid his head down on his paws. It was nice to feel somewhat of a cool breeze that wasn't freezing him, and a little sun that wasn't completely cooking him.

''Ah, I can go to sleep to this.''
He commented to himself. He had won this spot--his favorite spot. She had left first, thus giving him the victory. Oh, and did he soak in it! Enjoying every moment while it lasted. But all too soon, she had to come back. The first thing happened was Crowswipe's shivers. Then, he lifted his head slightly, almost ready to let out another hiss, but refrained when seeing she dropped a piece of fresh kill. ''Huh?'' He looked up at her, then back down at the dead bird. A raven? He liked ravens. It wasn't his favorite type of meal, but he did enjoy their flesh quite a lot.

Now, the tom was simply confused. What game was she playing at? Didn't she just insult him? Now, she's giving him food? Crowswipe looked at her through the corner of his large yellow orbs, and his nose twitched. He didn't dare touch the food.

A peace offering? The tom snorted, looking away from her. Did she really think giving him food was going to make him forgive her? It wasn't going to take back all the bad words she said about him. It wouldn't take his pain away. Though, she didn't have to know he was insecure. He did a great job at hiding it. Upon, her next words, the tom brought his head to look back at her.

She...was sorry?

Now, that was different. Albeit, it still didn't make up for what she said about him. However, Crowswipe decided to accept it for now. Though he didn't say anything back. What was he suppose to say? Instead, brought his head down to take a whiff at the bird, and eventually started chewing on it. He wanted to ask what blackness left her heart, but decided against it. Was he really in the mood of being called a rat again?

''Do you take it out on everybody, then?'' He picked himself up, now sitting up. He could see that he was a lot bigger than she was, more in height than size. And, he found himself looking down at her, narrowing his eyes. ''Just being spiteful and calling them rats?'' He tried to keep his voice low, but that was extremely hard for him. The tom always had a loud voice, even when it was a kit. ''Or, do I just receive the special attention?'' Honestly, she wasn't the first cat the bullied him, and he knew she wouldn't be the last one. Yeah, he was the famous No hair Wonder, the Weather-Insulting Freak, the Rat without fur. He was all the above. Slowly, he began to accept that.

Okay. Not really. That was a lie. It still hurt, and he wished he could bury his body in the comfort of his mother.
Old June 27th, 2017, 12:24 PM

Quote:

''Why the aggression!'' Crowswipe stepped back a bit. It was one thing to be shivering, but it was another to think he would be shivering because of her. It was funny! He wasn't scared of her...at all. Maybe, a tad bit. She looked quite angry. And, he felt that he had added on to the fuel, getting his own feelings hurt. Must everyone talk about physical appearance? It made the tom feel out of place. He knew that he didn't truly belong in Skyclan. He didn't look like them. He didn't take after their pelt colorings, or their thickness or any of that sort. He was smooth-coated. Almost hairless. He looked like he would be on the enemy's side...the Dusk Syndicate. Crowswipe didn't want to appear threatening. Or, scary. Most of the time, he had scared the kits. Had they ever seen such an ugly thing walking around? ''How can you skin me more than I already am?'' He remarked. Sometimes he did like to make fun of himself. It kept him from feeling insecure. Even though it was still present enough through the cracking of his loud voice.

Was she even hearing herself? Crowswipe knew one thing. His mother had always taught him, If you can't fight them, join them. Learn the ways to survive. Not just in life, or the forest in general. Survival in emotions, survival in mental, survival in anything that he felt vulnerable to. Others always had a way of knocking him down. Truthfully, his mother was always the one who built his confidence up. Who called him handsome. Who threatened other kits for saying he looked like a rat. Now, that she was gone, the poor tom didn't know what to do. The only thing he could do was lift his head. Stay proud. Stay strong.

As he was about to open his mouth to say something else to the black-and-white she cat, she was already getting up, leaving. Crowswipe watched her leave, a grim expression presented on his face. ''Someone must had been dropped on her head a couple times as a kit...'' he mumbled as he finally sat down in the nice shaded spot where he loved. The weather had never did him any good. If it was too cold, his body temperature would drop. It was already hard enough finding a cat that would be willing to share their pelt with him. If it were too hot, he would be scorched. A burnt rat that looked uglier than he did before. It was never fun being the odd one out. Now, that he noticed the other toms. The more stockier, well-built, the right amount of fur attached to them. His gaze lingered on them, admiring them for a distance, and he laid there quietly. In contrast, his thoughts were fuming about how ridiculous the toms looked, and loathing at the she cats that was soaking in the stupidity.

For a moment, he brought his head down and groomed what he could of his lack of fur. His tongue made delicate strides across himself. He couldn't give rasp licks. He was too fragile for those. Everything had to be delicate with him. Soft-mannered. Gentle. Rough touches ruined his condition enough already. After giving a few licks at his paws, the tom laid his head down on his paws. It was nice to feel somewhat of a cool breeze that wasn't freezing him, and a little sun that wasn't completely cooking him.

''Ah, I can go to sleep to this.''
He commented to himself. He had won this spot--his favorite spot. She had left first, thus giving him the victory. Oh, and did he soak in it! Enjoying every moment while it lasted. But all too soon, she had to come back. The first thing happened was Crowswipe's shivers. Then, he lifted his head slightly, almost ready to let out another hiss, but refrained when seeing she dropped a piece of fresh kill. ''Huh?'' He looked up at her, then back down at the dead bird. A raven? He liked ravens. It wasn't his favorite type of meal, but he did enjoy their flesh quite a lot.

Now, the tom was simply confused. What game was she playing at? Didn't she just insult him? Now, she's giving him food? Crowswipe looked at her through the corner of his large yellow orbs, and his nose twitched. He didn't dare touch the food.

A peace offering? The tom snorted, looking away from her. Did she really think giving him food was going to make him forgive her? It wasn't going to take back all the bad words she said about him. It wouldn't take his pain away. Though, she didn't have to know he was insecure. He did a great job at hiding it. Upon, her next words, the tom brought his head to look back at her.

She...was sorry?

Now, that was different. Albeit, it still didn't make up for what she said about him. However, Crowswipe decided to accept it for now. Though he didn't say anything back. What was he suppose to say? Instead, brought his head down to take a whiff at the bird, and eventually started chewing on it. He wanted to ask what blackness left her heart, but decided against it. Was he really in the mood of being called a rat again?

''Do you take it out on everybody, then?'' He picked himself up, now sitting up. He could see that he was a lot bigger than she was, more in height than size. And, he found himself looking down at her, narrowing his eyes. ''Just being spiteful and calling them rats?'' He tried to keep his voice low, but that was extremely hard for him. The tom always had a loud voice, even when it was a kit. ''Or, do I just receive the special attention?'' Honestly, she wasn't the first cat the bullied him, and he knew she wouldn't be the last one. Yeah, he was the famous No hair Wonder, the Weather-Insulting Freak, the Rat without fur. He was all the above. Slowly, he began to accept that.

Okay. Not really. That was a lie. It still hurt, and he wished he could bury his body in the comfort of his mother.
She grumbled under her breath, eyes narrowing slightly. "When you lose your entire family in less than two moons and no one shows an ounce of remorse, you learn to not care." she growled through gritted teeth. This was a mistake! Why did I come back? she thought bitterly. To be frank, she wanted friends. But she didn't think anyone cared. Why would they? She cleared her throat and continued on. "Look I said I was sorry! What more do you want?!" she asked. She was being childish now, she knew it, but she didn't care at the moment. She was tired, she was moody, her sister just died, why did she have to be nice? She wanted to say something else but decided against it. She was trying to be nice. Just be calm... She breathed in deeply and closed her eyes, opening them to look at him. "Listen, people learned not to mess with me so you got the wrong end of my anger." she said as calmly as possible.

She was trying to make amends. Fix her childish mistake. Why was he being stubborn? She calmed herself enough to talk. "Look, r-" she bit her tongue, and corrected herself. If she wanted to make this work she had to be nice. "-cat... I didn't mean to come off the way I did. So, I'm going to be the mature one, and redo." she said, and breathed in. "My name is Moonfang, sorry for snapping earlier." she meowed, almost friendly-like. Almost. She didn't like this but she figured it was better than having enemies. Enemies meant people wouldn't help her when she needed it most.

And let's be honest, two wrongs done make a right.

She kept her mood calm- as calm as possible- though some anger still resided in her eyes. She wasn't very stoic. She wanted to get to know the furless feline before she made assumptions. Though some were already made. But who cares? She was just trying to make new friends. No crime there right? Oh well, if he cared he cared. If not so what? It would be on him right? Or her? Oh she didn't care! She just was here to apologize not have a conversation with him! She thought about leaving- but what good would that do? Probably alot, to be frank, but no, her stubborn mind kept her planted where she was. The real question- why? She was complicated. Oh well, might as well try.

Trying as hard as she possibly could.

Sometimes she wished she could run off and be a loner so she wouldn't have to deal with the problems of being in a clan. But she was all about loyalty. That was the only thing that tied her down. Loyalty to her clan. To her family- not that she had that anymore. Oh she wished she could rip open the throat of the one that took her brother, so she could spill their blood and bring her brother back. She wanted to bring her family back. Raise them up from the grave. But she new better. All those fantasy dreams were lies and she knew it. But she still dreamt them. Oh, every night she was a kit with her family, father and mother and brothers and sister. Just a big happy family.

Only for the night.

She snapped from her thought and looked at Crowswipe. "What's your name? I bet it's something cool- on account of your looks." she said with a head raise, a cocky one, as if to throw the attitude to him. She was a very odd child indeed. But, sometimes it wss good. Others- people had to fight to stay alive around her.

Don't tempt her either, she has never been afraid of tearing someone a new one if she had to.
Old June 28th, 2017, 01:25 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Moonfang:. View Post

She grumbled under her breath, eyes narrowing slightly. "When you lose your entire family in less than two moons and no one shows an ounce of remorse, you learn to not care." she growled through gritted teeth. This was a mistake! Why did I come back? she thought bitterly. To be frank, she wanted friends. But she didn't think anyone cared. Why would they? She cleared her throat and continued on. "Look I said I was sorry! What more do you want?!" she asked. She was being childish now, she knew it, but she didn't care at the moment. She was tired, she was moody, her sister just died, why did she have to be nice? She wanted to say something else but decided against it. She was trying to be nice. Just be calm... She breathed in deeply and closed her eyes, opening them to look at him. "Listen, people learned not to mess with me so you got the wrong end of my anger." she said as calmly as possible.

She was trying to make amends. Fix her childish mistake. Why was he being stubborn? She calmed herself enough to talk. "Look, r-" she bit her tongue, and corrected herself. If she wanted to make this work she had to be nice. "-cat... I didn't mean to come off the way I did. So, I'm going to be the mature one, and redo." she said, and breathed in. "My name is Moonfang, sorry for snapping earlier." she meowed, almost friendly-like. Almost. She didn't like this but she figured it was better than having enemies. Enemies meant people wouldn't help her when she needed it most.

And let's be honest, two wrongs done make a right.

She kept her mood calm- as calm as possible- though some anger still resided in her eyes. She wasn't very stoic. She wanted to get to know the furless feline before she made assumptions. Though some were already made. But who cares? She was just trying to make new friends. No crime there right? Oh well, if he cared he cared. If not so what? It would be on him right? Or her? Oh she didn't care! She just was here to apologize not have a conversation with him! She thought about leaving- but what good would that do? Probably alot, to be frank, but no, her stubborn mind kept her planted where she was. The real question- why? She was complicated. Oh well, might as well try.

Trying as hard as she possibly could.

Sometimes she wished she could run off and be a loner so she wouldn't have to deal with the problems of being in a clan. But she was all about loyalty. That was the only thing that tied her down. Loyalty to her clan. To her family- not that she had that anymore. Oh she wished she could rip open the throat of the one that took her brother, so she could spill their blood and bring her brother back. She wanted to bring her family back. Raise them up from the grave. But she new better. All those fantasy dreams were lies and she knew it. But she still dreamt them. Oh, every night she was a kit with her family, father and mother and brothers and sister. Just a big happy family.

Only for the night.

She snapped from her thought and looked at Crowswipe. "What's your name? I bet it's something cool- on account of your looks." she said with a head raise, a cocky one, as if to throw the attitude to him. She was a very odd child indeed. But, sometimes it wss good. Others- people had to fight to stay alive around her.

Don't tempt her either, she has never been afraid of tearing someone a new one if she had to.

Okay. Now he was simply confused. Confused to the core. The black tom tilted his head a tad bit, staring at her as if she amazed him. In which, she had. The way her moods changed so quickly. From insulting to complimenting. On his good looks? Now, that was funny. She was only toying with him. Making him believe that he actually had good looks. Crowswipe had high confidence, something his own mother installed in him. ''Oh...um...'' Now, he was lost for words. What was he suppose to say? It was pretty weird that he allowed himself to even stick around. It was probably a good time to walk away.

Then, he shrugged, letting out a small yawn. ''Crowswipe.'' He simply said, puffing out his chest to display his confidence. He liked when the conversations were mellow. When cats were easy to talk to. He enjoyed a good conversation, and so far? It had started out rough...but she was probably trying to make up for all the bad things she said to him. Serves her right, he looked away, putting his snout into the air. ''Listen--Moonfang, is it, right?'' He asked,snapping his large yellow hues towards her. He took in her small size, the color of her pelt, and most definitely her eyes. The two different colored optics that were a true sight to behold. At least to him. It wasn't everyday that he seen a cat with the coloring of her orbs. ''I'm sorry that you're having a bad day or whatever.'' He huffed. ''But, taking it out on a cat who didn't know? C'mon. That's not even fair.'' He remarked.

How was he suppose to know that her entire family was dead? That her sister recently died? Crowswipe understood the pain of hurting, but he did little to comfort others. He was awkward when comforting others. After all, no one truly comforted him when he needed the reassurance. When he was the only one paying respect to his mother's corpse. ''I'm sorry for your lost.'' His voice was deep, and he tried to keep it down, but that was not easy for him. As stated before, he wasn't the one to come for comfort. He didn't know what it was that made a cat forget about sadness. Sadness was all he ever known. When he was alone. Sometimes happy, but that was seldom nowadays.

''I'm especially sorry that you were the childish one in the first place,'' He adds on, looking down at his paws to hide a smirk. He had snorted when she said that she was going to be the mature one. Calling him a rat? Yeah, the tom rolled his eyes. That was certainly mature. Though, he had to admit it was funny. If you can't fight them...join them. So, he had laughed. Laughing was good. Laughing was the best medicine. Yet, his laugh was annoying. Extremely annoying, like a crackling hyena.

''I didn't say I want anything.'' He snapped his yellow orbs to quickly look at her, a sudden growl in his fur. As he finished the raven, he slightly pushed it away. ''I never said I needed anything from you, anyway.'' He laughed once again. ''But, thank you. Really. I appreciate cats that has a knack of pleasing me.'' To Crowswipe, he believed he was entitled to everything in the world. He faced a lot of drama from the other cats. Cried so many tears from his sensitivity, and all he wanted? To be accepted for who he was instead of how he looked. As he stared back at Moonfang, he figured she was no different. Then, he snapped his eyes away, looking down at his paws, frowning. Whatever she wanted, he hoped it would be quick. He was already uncomfortable being in her presence. Then again, Crowswipe was like that with many of the cats in the clan.
Old June 28th, 2017, 10:13 AM

Quote:

Okay. Now he was simply confused. Confused to the core. The black tom tilted his head a tad bit, staring at her as if she amazed him. In which, she had. The way her moods changed so quickly. From insulting to complimenting. On his good looks? Now, that was funny. She was only toying with him. Making him believe that he actually had good looks. Crowswipe had high confidence, something his own mother installed in him. ''Oh...um...'' Now, he was lost for words. What was he suppose to say? It was pretty weird that he allowed himself to even stick around. It was probably a good time to walk away.

Then, he shrugged, letting out a small yawn. ''Crowswipe.'' He simply said, puffing out his chest to display his confidence. He liked when the conversations were mellow. When cats were easy to talk to. He enjoyed a good conversation, and so far? It had started out rough...but she was probably trying to make up for all the bad things she said to him. Serves her right, he looked away, putting his snout into the air. ''Listen--Moonfang, is it, right?'' He asked,snapping his large yellow hues towards her. He took in her small size, the color of her pelt, and most definitely her eyes. The two different colored optics that were a true sight to behold. At least to him. It wasn't everyday that he seen a cat with the coloring of her orbs. ''I'm sorry that you're having a bad day or whatever.'' He huffed. ''But, taking it out on a cat who didn't know? C'mon. That's not even fair.'' He remarked.

How was he suppose to know that her entire family was dead? That her sister recently died? Crowswipe understood the pain of hurting, but he did little to comfort others. He was awkward when comforting others. After all, no one truly comforted him when he needed the reassurance. When he was the only one paying respect to his mother's corpse. ''I'm sorry for your lost.'' His voice was deep, and he tried to keep it down, but that was not easy for him. As stated before, he wasn't the one to come for comfort. He didn't know what it was that made a cat forget about sadness. Sadness was all he ever known. When he was alone. Sometimes happy, but that was seldom nowadays.

''I'm especially sorry that you were the childish one in the first place,'' He adds on, looking down at his paws to hide a smirk. He had snorted when she said that she was going to be the mature one. Calling him a rat? Yeah, the tom rolled his eyes. That was certainly mature. Though, he had to admit it was funny. If you can't fight them...join them. So, he had laughed. Laughing was good. Laughing was the best medicine. Yet, his laugh was annoying. Extremely annoying, like a crackling hyena.

''I didn't say I want anything.'' He snapped his yellow orbs to quickly look at her, a sudden growl in his fur. As he finished the raven, he slightly pushed it away. ''I never said I needed anything from you, anyway.'' He laughed once again. ''But, thank you. Really. I appreciate cats that has a knack of pleasing me.'' To Crowswipe, he believed he was entitled to everything in the world. He faced a lot of drama from the other cats. Cried so many tears from his sensitivity, and all he wanted? To be accepted for who he was instead of how he looked. As he stared back at Moonfang, he figured she was no different. Then, he snapped his eyes away, looking down at his paws, frowning. Whatever she wanted, he hoped it would be quick. He was already uncomfortable being in her presence. Then again, Crowswipe was like that with many of the cats in the clan.
She watched, listened, times where her fur raised and ruffled in anger as he snapped and growled, but that was her only movement. But when he laughed, she raised her head sort of- cockily. Spoiled much, rat? she thought. No harm in thinking of calling him rat, right? Not unless it came out. But she was smart and knew better. She liked his name- Crowswipe- as it sounded smooth. Rolled of the tongue. And even though she wasn’t one to make friends, she was hoping this would be enough to end on a good note. “Well aren’t you just spoiled? You mother must lavish you.” she chuckled, smile crossing her maw. No bad harm meant in her words.

Sorry for your loss.

She didn’t like the words but at least he tried. His deep voice seemed to overpower much of the softness he tried to do. She wasn’t one to be all for deep voices but his was- odd. Little did she know as much as she admired the odd appearance he had, he was admiring hers. A lot of people fell in love with her eyes, as if they were what made her the most beautiful cat in the world. She didn’t get it. They were just odd colours. But knowing that most are blue and green, or blue and yellow, and she was blue and orange- a near red colour? She still didn’t understand the fascination they had with her.

Her mother used to call her fire and ice. As that was what her eyes seemed to represent, and her personality, too. One moment she could be a raging fire, the next she could be cool and calm as ice. Or she could be as cold as ice and warm you up with her flame. She was just bipolar and her eyes must have decided to represent that.And even so there was still the fact that even though most people would rather something like- oh a nice, silky long-haired princess cat, or someone with authority, or someone who has all good intentions, no one seemed to like the girl of two worlds. Hate and love. She showed her love through hate, and her hate through love- she was very confusing. And again- complicated.

“Well, Crowswipe, there must have been at least once when you took out your anger on someone else.” she said, matter-of-factly. Everyone did every once in awhile. No one was perfect. Her father made that one clear. Before he was killed in battle he told her that some of the ones fighting against them were good- but fighting from fear. Because no one is perfect, and everyone succumbs to some kind of overpowering. And she might even do the same oneday. Those were his last words to her.

”Well, would you like another one? Perhaps a mouse this time?” she teased, nudging him with her paw. She thought he was awfully weird, but in a good way. How he seemed to have as much confidence as he did- despite how he looks. He must of had a supporting family. A perfect one- one that wasn’t killed and murdered or stolen from him. All well. At least he was happy, right?

{ okay im adding that fire and ice piece to her personality cause it worked beautifully surprisingly lol }

Last edited by monfang; June 28th, 2017 at 10:14 AM.
Old June 28th, 2017, 12:38 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Sparrowpaw looked up at him with genuine surprise. She hadn't expected him or any cat, to come over to her. She smiled back at him. "Sunpaw, but I'm sure you already know that." she said, remembering her brother not being nice to the other apprentices. She loved him, but he was a jerk. To every cat. He was a jerk to all the apprentices. And if she was so tensed, she knew that almost every apprentice knew it was because of Sunpaw. She knew that he had asked that question just to start a conversation. It was the only thing that fit. He clearly already knew the answer.
"You really shouldn't let him get to you. Nobody else does," he said in an uncharacteristically soft voice. "Would you like to explore the territory with me? I want to see if there's anything the older cats may have missed when initially exploring." His ears perked and his tail swished in excitement. He hoped she would go with him. Something about her made him feel happy. He hoped she felt the same, if not about him then about somebody. Then she might not be so sad all the time. Quailpaw was determined to make the young she-cat smile. Nobody would stand in his way; not even Sunpaw. "Come on, let's go!" he mewed playfully.
Old June 28th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

"You really shouldn't let him get to you. Nobody else does," he said in an uncharacteristically soft voice. "Would you like to explore the territory with me? I want to see if there's anything the older cats may have missed when initially exploring." His ears perked and his tail swished in excitement. He hoped she would go with him. Something about her made him feel happy. He hoped she felt the same, if not about him then about somebody. Then she might not be so sad all the time. Quailpaw was determined to make the young she-cat smile. Nobody would stand in his way; not even Sunpaw. "Come on, let's go!" he mewed playfully.
Sparrowpaw forced a smile onto her face, not wanting to hurt the young toms feelings. She had really needed that. It was nice of him to go out of his way to help her. "Sure." she replied, her smile became a bit more genuine after that word. She closed her eyes for a second, letting her happiness swallow all her feelings like anger, annoyance, but mostly make her feel less frightened. She opened her eyes again. "Is there a certain place you'd like to go?" her smile became more and more genuine after each word was said. Finally after her last and finale word in that statement, her smile was no longer fake. "Lets go." she purred, her smile becoming playful after a moment of being pure happiness.
Old June 29th, 2017, 11:55 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Moonfang:. View Post

She watched, listened, times where her fur raised and ruffled in anger as he snapped and growled, but that was her only movement. But when he laughed, she raised her head sort of- cockily. Spoiled much, rat? she thought. No harm in thinking of calling him rat, right? Not unless it came out. But she was smart and knew better. She liked his name- Crowswipe- as it sounded smooth. Rolled of the tongue. And even though she wasn’t one to make friends, she was hoping this would be enough to end on a good note. “Well aren’t you just spoiled? You mother must lavish you.” she chuckled, smile crossing her maw. No bad harm meant in her words.

Sorry for your loss.

She didn’t like the words but at least he tried. His deep voice seemed to overpower much of the softness he tried to do. She wasn’t one to be all for deep voices but his was- odd. Little did she know as much as she admired the odd appearance he had, he was admiring hers. A lot of people fell in love with her eyes, as if they were what made her the most beautiful cat in the world. She didn’t get it. They were just odd colours. But knowing that most are blue and green, or blue and yellow, and she was blue and orange- a near red colour? She still didn’t understand the fascination they had with her.

Her mother used to call her fire and ice. As that was what her eyes seemed to represent, and her personality, too. One moment she could be a raging fire, the next she could be cool and calm as ice. Or she could be as cold as ice and warm you up with her flame. She was just bipolar and her eyes must have decided to represent that.And even so there was still the fact that even though most people would rather something like- oh a nice, silky long-haired princess cat, or someone with authority, or someone who has all good intentions, no one seemed to like the girl of two worlds. Hate and love. She showed her love through hate, and her hate through love- she was very confusing. And again- complicated.

“Well, Crowswipe, there must have been at least once when you took out your anger on someone else.” she said, matter-of-factly. Everyone did every once in awhile. No one was perfect. Her father made that one clear. Before he was killed in battle he told her that some of the ones fighting against them were good- but fighting from fear. Because no one is perfect, and everyone succumbs to some kind of overpowering. And she might even do the same oneday. Those were his last words to her.

”Well, would you like another one? Perhaps a mouse this time?” she teased, nudging him with her paw. She thought he was awfully weird, but in a good way. How he seemed to have as much confidence as he did- despite how he looks. He must of had a supporting family. A perfect one- one that wasn’t killed and murdered or stolen from him. All well. At least he was happy, right?

{ okay im adding that fire and ice piece to her personality cause it worked beautifully surprisingly lol }

The black tom gave a quick glance towards the feline, and his ears perked in alarm. Was she...unstable? Her mood changed so quickly. She brought him back food, she had apologized, but before that, she was livid. She was calling him hurtful names. Making fun of his looks. Now, she thinks his looks are cool? That wasn’t good. That wasn’t good at all. The black tom began to shiver lightly, but he made no sudden movements. That would just display weakness. On the outside, this boisterous tom was anything, but weak.

‘’I had my moments,’’ Crowswipe says, tilting his head slightly to look at her. ‘’Though I was an only kit. Might as well be spoiled.’’ Plus, I haven’t had the grandest past. Though he knew she wouldn’t care about that. She had just told him that she lost her family! Crowswipe didn’t know how to comfort when it came to such things. All he knew was that others died. On a normal day. It just happens unexpectedly. He bowed his head down to give respect--what else was he suppose to do?

When he brought his face back up, he caught a look in her bi-color optics. They were charming, indeed. A first for him. He never seen a cat with such...physical attributes of pretty eyes. And, her eyes were pretty. Crowswipe saw many of the she cats with pretty solid eyes. Blue, green, occasionally brown, yellow, sometimes even teal. Many he had met with bi-color orbs; one yellow, one blue. Never had he met a cat with an orange? Red? Eye. It was like a mixture of that color that he could not comprehend of which one to choose it from. Other than that, they were beautiful. Now, that he could actually notice them without her clawing him down his back. Or, making fun of his looks. Calling him a rat.

Just the remembrance of that, the tom quickly looked away. His ears twitched at the sound of her voice, and he turned slightly back to glance at her, but then looked away once more. He shifted uncomfortably under his claws. Then, he laughed once more. ‘’Of course, I have!’’ He stated confidently, as if it were the best thing he had ever done. Being angry at someone was never fun. ‘’Don’t I always have a reason to be angry?’’ To him, he did. Always being made fun of, and having no desire to defend himself. His mother had always done that, and now that she was gone? What else was there to do? So, the tom embraced what everyone had to say, and occasionally would throw out his anger on a cat much younger and weaker than him. He wasn’t asking for death’s wish. The more experienced cats, the more board cats always had the upper advantage on his lanky build. ‘’But, that’s something I’m not going to tell you about,’’ He smirked, and turned his yellow eyes away.

Ugh, why is she touching me? Crowswipe provided her a grim expression, turning to face her once more as she nudged him. He tried to stand up much sturdier than he did before. Upon her words, he chuckled. ‘’Uh--no. Mice is not my type of prey,’’ He meowed. Mouse were disgusting to him. So were any other land critter. He only liked the thing that could fly. Birds of all sorts, because he was a definite professional at hunting them. The one strong strength he had was jumping to the highest lengths and being able to swipe anything in the sky. Hence his name, after all.

Crowswipe didn’t know whether he felt comfortable in her presence, or if he should leave. She was acting weird...very weird. Crowswipe didn’t like many of the cats within Skyclan--and, many times he thought about leaving, but he couldn’t just leave. This was where he was born. And, therefore he should stay. Wouldn’t his mother want that? Crowswipe gave frequent glances toward Moonfang. It wasn’t bad to...at least try? No. That was bad.

So, he kept his guard up. His walls were built, but they were also easy to break down, unknown to others. Easy to break down as he was. ‘’Well, aren’t you just being the sweetest! I wonder what fell out the sky and knocked some sense into you.’’ Though that sounded crude, this was Crowswipe trying to be nice. Perhaps, failed big time.

{It does fight her perso! Sour and Sweet <3 }
Old June 29th, 2017, 12:51 PM

Quote:

The black tom gave a quick glance towards the feline, and his ears perked in alarm. Was she...unstable? Her mood changed so quickly. She brought him back food, she had apologized, but before that, she was livid. She was calling him hurtful names. Making fun of his looks. Now, she thinks his looks are cool? That wasn’t good. That wasn’t good at all. The black tom began to shiver lightly, but he made no sudden movements. That would just display weakness. On the outside, this boisterous tom was anything, but weak.

‘’I had my moments,’’ Crowswipe says, tilting his head slightly to look at her. ‘’Though I was an only kit. Might as well be spoiled.’’ Plus, I haven’t had the grandest past. Though he knew she wouldn’t care about that. She had just told him that she lost her family! Crowswipe didn’t know how to comfort when it came to such things. All he knew was that others died. On a normal day. It just happens unexpectedly. He bowed his head down to give respect--what else was he suppose to do?

When he brought his face back up, he caught a look in her bi-color optics. They were charming, indeed. A first for him. He never seen a cat with such...physical attributes of pretty eyes. And, her eyes were pretty. Crowswipe saw many of the she cats with pretty solid eyes. Blue, green, occasionally brown, yellow, sometimes even teal. Many he had met with bi-color orbs; one yellow, one blue. Never had he met a cat with an orange? Red? Eye. It was like a mixture of that color that he could not comprehend of which one to choose it from. Other than that, they were beautiful. Now, that he could actually notice them without her clawing him down his back. Or, making fun of his looks. Calling him a rat.

Just the remembrance of that, the tom quickly looked away. His ears twitched at the sound of her voice, and he turned slightly back to glance at her, but then looked away once more. He shifted uncomfortably under his claws. Then, he laughed once more. ‘’Of course, I have!’’ He stated confidently, as if it were the best thing he had ever done. Being angry at someone was never fun. ‘’Don’t I always have a reason to be angry?’’ To him, he did. Always being made fun of, and having no desire to defend himself. His mother had always done that, and now that she was gone? What else was there to do? So, the tom embraced what everyone had to say, and occasionally would throw out his anger on a cat much younger and weaker than him. He wasn’t asking for death’s wish. The more experienced cats, the more board cats always had the upper advantage on his lanky build. ‘’But, that’s something I’m not going to tell you about,’’ He smirked, and turned his yellow eyes away.

Ugh, why is she touching me? Crowswipe provided her a grim expression, turning to face her once more as she nudged him. He tried to stand up much sturdier than he did before. Upon her words, he chuckled. ‘’Uh--no. Mice is not my type of prey,’’ He meowed. Mouse were disgusting to him. So were any other land critter. He only liked the thing that could fly. Birds of all sorts, because he was a definite professional at hunting them. The one strong strength he had was jumping to the highest lengths and being able to swipe anything in the sky. Hence his name, after all.

Crowswipe didn’t know whether he felt comfortable in her presence, or if he should leave. She was acting weird...very weird. Crowswipe didn’t like many of the cats within Skyclan--and, many times he thought about leaving, but he couldn’t just leave. This was where he was born. And, therefore he should stay. Wouldn’t his mother want that? Crowswipe gave frequent glances toward Moonfang. It wasn’t bad to...at least try? No. That was bad.

So, he kept his guard up. His walls were built, but they were also easy to break down, unknown to others. Easy to break down as he was. ‘’Well, aren’t you just being the sweetest! I wonder what fell out the sky and knocked some sense into you.’’ Though that sounded crude, this was Crowswipe trying to be nice. Perhaps, failed big time.

{It does fight her perso! Sour and Sweet <3 }
{ unstable? how dare he! try bipolar xD }
Moonfang noticed how he only glance at her and she chuckled. "Bird kitty, hm? Understandable." she meowed. "We are SkyClan after all." she chuckled, trying to add some more humour to his statement. She was known to really scare people with her sudden personality flip. She was one of the most unpredictable cats. Sweet? Me? she thought with a bit of crude humour towards herself. ”Well, isn’t that just a nice thing for you to say?” she chuckled slightly. This was going well so far. How long would it last? Stay positive. She thought.

Positive? She wasn’t positive, nor negative. She wasn’t something that small. She was a raging fire and a freezing blizzard. But sometimes she was a cool breeze and a warm sun. She could be your worse enemy or your best friend. She was that kind of cat. The upside, in the end, even after she burned you, she’d come back and put ice on the wounds.

That was the odd thing about her. She always came back. She wasn’t anti-social, hateful, nothing. She was just- misunderstood. She never wants to be enemies, she wants friends, but sometimes her switch flips and she’s burning down camp. Or bringing a blizzard to freeze it till no life remained. She was that bad.

Still, she couldn’t help it. ”Look, I know you probably have your own issues. And I know what I said hurt, but I, uh, I don’t bite my tongue often. It hurts.” she said, chuckling sort of nervously, trying to lighten the mood, trying to indirectly hint she doesn’t know how to hold her anger. Her parents died before they could teach her. She was wrong, she knew it, but she needed help. Granted no one would help her, because when they try she snaps on them, but she needed someone who would be as bull-headed as her.

That was hard to find.

All well, might as well warn people, right? ”And… sorry if I snap again in the future, I, uh.. Can’t really control the mood switch.” she said, mumbling softly with a cough, trying to cover up her words. She hated confessing she was out of control of her anger. Or sweetness. One of the two. She switches so often she doesn’t know which side is really her. Oh nevermind that, trying to make friends here, focus. She scolded herself. She was also easily distracted, but that was common in her family. Might have been how Zephyrleap died… Again! Focus!

{ inner turmoil is always fun }