Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:36 PM
✶~Epiales silly art shop~✶
by Epiales
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 05:33 PM
finder for my new (and...
by ophelia
Last post by ophelia
Today 05:32 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ollie
Today 05:31 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 05:30 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 4th, 2019, 01:53 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@DeadlyWolfDen @Heartstruck @sunflowerseed @|+Tired Rose Child+|

Nightkit woke up, partly from the now passed sound of her brother and mother arguing. The white she-kit soon noticed minkkit's jaws around her neck and glared at him "what do you think you're doing?" She said in a little annoyed tone. She didn't like being woken up, especially not by arguments, and since she had been awake late at night again, it this time added to her slight annoyance.
Old December 4th, 2019, 02:20 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
@Aquilex
darkpaw staggered trying to stay up, he got control then launched himself onto his mentors claws un seathed enough to hold on and give just a bit of damage but not trying to harm him.
As Darkpaw slammed into Tatteredhawk's chest, the warrior rolled onto his back and tucked his hind legs underneath him. He began battering Darkpaw's belly with his hind paws, claws still sheathed.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old December 4th, 2019, 06:57 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Flamestrike's vision was beginning to go dark. The sickness he felt was only getting worse, and he could feel himself beginning to heavily salivate, the drool bubbling at the corners of his mouth.

His body was trembling, head jerking back violently as he found himself locked in a seizure. Collapsed against the ground on his side, his body and legs twitched and jerked uncontrollably, blank eyes staring into nothing. @Venus, @Dipper

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 4th, 2019, 07:30 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Icestar was ready to dig into the rabbit, but a pang of guilt began to gnaw at her. She hadn't hunted today. She couldn't, in good conscience, eat this rabbit.
"Crowtail, wait," She meowed gruffly, probably sounding more stern than she had meant to. She supposed this was the opportunity to get to know her deputy better.
"Would you like to join me for a hunt?"
@Psycho Bandit

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; December 4th, 2019 at 07:31 PM.
Old December 5th, 2019, 12:53 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

| @Casper; |

The black tom was just about to leap down when Icestar spoke to him. He almost lost his balance in shock. Crowtail caught himself and turned around to enter the leader's den once again. "I don't mind at all. The fresh kill pile needs filled. It's going to start getting cold soon.", he meowed. Eventually it would start snowing and they will most likely struggle a bit to find food. All of the clans usually had trouble that time around.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 5th, 2019, 05:23 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@Aquilex
dark paw held his ground making it so tatteredhawk cant get at his belly and gives tattered hawk a strong paw to the head paws seathed. after he backed off,"was that ok for my first time" he said feeling strong
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 5th, 2019, 07:32 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@DeadlyWolfDen

"Yup, I'm sure!" Shadestripe said cheerily. "Just stay in here and wait for the leg to heal. "You'll be better in no time!" He then trotted over to the herb pile and scooped up all of the dead ones he could carry. I should really gather some more. Yeah, I'll do that next! He then looked back over to Foxleaf and remembered something. Oh, right. He probably shouldn't stand on that broken leg, so... "Feel free to choose a nest- I don't want you walking about." His voice was slightly muffled because of the herbs, and that reminded him he had to throw them away. Right. He bounced through the den and into the camp, spitting out the dead items and licking his paws to get the weird taste out.

Not sure I like herbs all that much. Oh, well, a cat's got to do what a cat's got to do!

He took a deep breath and said aloud; "What a great start to life as a Medicine Cat!"

Or so he thought.

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida

Last edited by Vessel; December 5th, 2019 at 07:33 AM.
Old December 5th, 2019, 07:40 AM
eternally tired

@Heartstruck

Foxleaf was not feeling well at all. "Urg, Shadestripe. I don't feel good at all." He spat out the leftover herbs in his mouth, but most of it was already in his system. "What... What did you give me?" He coughed (can cats cough?) and laid down. He felt like he was going to puke. "Shadestripe, please don't tell me you picked something random from the herb pile." He didn't know any thing about medicine, but he was pretty sure this would be cause by a painkiller. To add insult to injury, he was still feeling immense pain. "Oh Starclan, what did I do to deserve this?"
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old December 5th, 2019, 10:41 AM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Bandit View Post
| @Casper; |

The black tom was just about to leap down when Icestar spoke to him. He almost lost his balance in shock. Crowtail caught himself and turned around to enter the leader's den once again. "I don't mind at all. The fresh kill pile needs filled. It's going to start getting cold soon.", he meowed. Eventually it would start snowing and they will most likely struggle a bit to find food. All of the clans usually had trouble that time around.
(feel free to scoot this to the territory!)

"Start getting cold soon?" Icestar let out a small laugh. "Crowtail, the snow has been falling for nearly a moon now. The forest is in full freeze, if you hadn't noticed. The most difficult season has already begun. But yes, that's all the more reason to increase the frequency of hunting." She padded to the mouth of her den where he was standing. "Let's get moving."

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old December 5th, 2019, 10:45 AM
clearing away the dust

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@The Cannibal @Bliss Girl

The patrol finally padded into camp, exhausted, battered, wounded. Between them they carried the body of a dead fox. Hailstorm helped yank it into the center of the clearing for all to see. Their troubles were over. Well, their fox-related troubles, anyways.

"Let's hope there aren't any more," She muttered between gasps for breath. She didn't know if she could do this a second time. She looked at Sparrowprowl, as he was the leader for this patrol, to see if anything else was needed of her.

Closed Thread