Today 10:11 AM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by Omari
Today 10:11 AM

Old August 21st, 2017, 10:17 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:

Lavenderkit smiled in amusement as her brother got up in excitement to go out into the clearing. The tortoiseshell remained where she was, however, her bright green eyes fixed intently on her mother's face, waiting for the response. However her attention was easily drawn to her father as she smelled his familiar scent when Marbledflare entered, and her green eyes lit up. She waited for him to address the others before purring out her own reply; "Hi, Daddy!" Lavender wasnt a "Daddy's Girl", but she wasnt a "Mother's Girl" either. She was neutral, loved them both equally. The young kit cast a look to her mother when Irisflower spoke up again, and flicked an ear, almost in agreement. Her siblings were pawfuls, but Lav would probably stick close to one of her parents instead of running off. After all she didnt want to annoy any warriors.

Lavenderkit didnt move from the nest, staying near Irisflower, but she did look up to smile at her father again. "He'll help watch t- Us." She quickly corrected herself. Them. She said silently in her mind, knowing she wouldnt really need watching at all. Lavenderkit wasnt the type of kit to run off and cause trouble. She was probably the most well-behaved. "Right Daddy?"
Quote:
Songbirdkit stayed at the entrance of the nursery den. Oh, he longed to be out of this place. To feel the breeze coursing through his thickening pelt. But, all too soon his father had made it into view, wriggling his giant size through the entrance. Now, Songbirdkit was quite a large kitten, but he hadn't grown to be the size of Marbledflare...yet. It must had been complicated that the large ginger tom couldn't fit through most things. Did Songbirdkit really wanna grow to be that size? Perhaps...maybe, it wouldn't be so bad. Height was everything. Height meant power. Maybe...just maybe. As his dad greeted them, Songbirdkit felt him nudge him, and the tom gave a small smile. He knew his father...but he didn't know him. Marbledflare hadn't visited them in a while. In those missing moons, Songbirdkit couldn't wait to spend time with his dad. He wanted to have that close bond. That 'male' bonding time, but now that his dad was actually here? Songbirdkit felt all those fantasies push to the back of his mind. It occurred to him that he wouldn't know much about his dad. Let alone spending time with him, but brushing those thoughts aside, he simply gaze at the large tom until his mother started to speak. If Marbledflare came with them...then they could go out into the clearing. They would be able to frolic around, and explore. And, only if Glowingkit would be obedient. Songbirdkit had snickered, but he felt himself glowing. He wanted to go out. He wanted to get some fresh air. He wanted to jump after butterflies, or analyze the dead prey that the warriors' caught. The looks of it fascinated the young tom to no end! Just staring at the punctures and the way the prey would be limply dead. All sorts of weird things he had been attracted to, and being inside this nursery? Kept him from exploring the outside world. The gore and horrors of reality. But, he didn't say anything. Returning to his silence. All the other kits were practically asking their father to tag alone, but Songbirdkit didn't care either way. Of course, he wanted his father to tag along. But, what if their dad was busy? He only got to see them every couple moons. Instead, he just waited on the sidelines to see if anyone else wanted in. He just hoped everyone did. It was too beautiful and nice outside to be wasting time in this place.

Quote:
While most of her attention was focused on Irisflower, quietly willing her mother to agree to all of them taking a trip out into the clearing for the first time, part of her attention was focused on the emotions around her, of her siblings and mother. Everyone seemed to be happy and excited in their own way so in turn, Gentlekit could feel that growing in her as well, pushing sleepiness away.
Now the young ginger kit wasn't one to abandon the side of her mother, but she did kind of want to follow after Glowingkit. Even Songbirdkit was near the entrance of the nursery instead of right by Irisflower. Slowly standing up onto her somewhat stiff limbs, she would look at the two siblings that were farther away, trying to decide what she wanted to do. And just as she almost decided to pad away from her mother and Lavenderkit to join them, she was halted in her tracks, eyes widening as she watched a rather large tom try and squeeze through the particularly small entrance to the nursery. She wasn't scared, but she was unsure and instead remained by her mother to wait until the tom made it through. Tilting her head, she began to recognize who the tom was and once he started calling out their nicknames one by one, she was completely sure. Grinning in pure, innocent excitement, the little she-kit that seemed to resemble Marbledflare the most came tumbling over in her excitement. "Daddy! I'm here, I'm here!" Mewled out the young kit in excitement, nearly bumbling into Glowingkit as she ran over, but was able to stop herself just in the nick of time, her head peering up at her father with sparkling blue eyes. While she hadn't got to know him as much as she's known her siblings and mother, she couldn't help herself but grow attached to him, just like any cat that shows her love and kindness, she sort of clings to them. The emotions they give off made her happy and warm inside, something that she always wanted to feel.
Suddenly her attention was brought to her mothers words, Gentlekit gasping quietly, a sound almost like the coo of a dove, her eyes widening to look back at Irisflower before looking right back up at Marbledflare. What a bargain!
"We'll make it easy for you daddy, we'll be good, I swear! Right guys? We won't get into trouble, it'll be super easy to watch us!" Gentlekit mewed in her quiet voice, putting on the cutest face she could muster as she circled around one of his front paws.
I want to go out and see all of the other cats.. Maybe, maybe we'll get to see the deputy, or leader! Or maybe I can play with a dragonfly! I hope he says yes, I really really want to go out into the clearing. There were so many things that Gentlekit was interested in seeing and while she normally didn't get worked up over these things, she couldn't help but be excited because everyone else was excited. And just like every other emotion, it sort of rubbed off on her.
Quote:
Through practically her entire group of littermates trampling over her, her mother and father both calling her, and the squeals of excitement that erupted, Cherrykit still was tucked into a tiny ball. Her pink nose nestled tightly under a tightly wrapped tail, her flank rose and fell steadily with each breath, ears twitching every once in awhile. In her mind, she was racing faster and faster, stretching her legs as far as they would go as she pelted across the territory, gaining on her target…

”Get back here!” A yowl echoed across the land as the dark, stormy clouds rolled across the gray sky. Lighting flashed across the terrain, followed quickly by a loud boom of thunder that shook the very earth. A steady rain fell from the clouds, dampening the grass and soil to make a slushy path. Trees lined the edge of the open clearing like shadowy figures, nothing but blackness beyond their depths. Overhead, a screech filled the air, it’s earsplitting sound slicing through the stormy skies almost like the lightning itself.

Across the territory raced an older Cherrykit, her legs pumping harder and faster as she closed in on her target. Her green eyes were narrowed, whiskers and tail both streaming back in the wind. “Stop! Thief!” she screamed, a deep tone of authority and fierceness present in each word. Ahead of her, racing away with a plump sparrow dangling between their jaws, were two raggedy-looking rogues. Though they were making a run for it, their uncoordinated paws slipped in the treacherous muddy swamp, causing them to stumble and slow their speed. A smirk stretched across the calico’s face and with one leap, she closed the gap, sailing through the air and landing in front of the two rogues. They came to a hault, mud flying everywhere, as Cherrykit grinned. “Now, are we going to do this the easy way,” she asked, eyeing one of the felines, before switching her narrowed gaze over to his companion, “or the hard way?” Both toms looked at each other, eyes stretched wide, before dropping the piece of pray and scurrying off into the forest. A laugh erupted from Cherrykit and she stood over the sparrow, raising herself up and lifting her head. “No one messes with SkyClan prey, especially not on our territory!” she cried, raising her head to let out a yowl of triumph. All around her, yowls and cries of victory echoed, filling the air until it was the only sound the feline could hear. She smiled as the chanting turned to a sweeter sound; “Cherrystar! Cherrystar! Cherrystar!”….

Suddenly, Cherrykit’s eyes flung open in surprise, their green depths swirling, and she lept out of her ball-like position. “I got it!” she cried, heart pounding in her chest as if her dream had actually been a reality. It took a bit, but after a couple of heartbeats the young calico she-kit blinked, realizing she was no longer in the rain-soaked territory. She glanced around, confused, until she turned in her nest to spot her siblings and parents standing beside the entrance. Momentarily forgotten was the dream as she realized they were all getting ready to go outside. The camp! she thought with excitement as a tingle of anticipation shot down her spine.

“Wait! I want to go too! Are you guys going outside?” Cherrykit gasped, scurrying out of her nest – leaving it in a bit of a disarray as she did so – and over to where the bunch was gathered. Barely able to contain her excitement, the young kit looked up at both Marbledflare and Irisflower, her maw smiling wide and eyes shining. “Please? I want to meet everyone!” she purred joyfully. Especially Grousestar, she thought to herself, but she wasn’t about to divulge that information. She knew that she had some sort of relationship with their leader, but she had wanted to meet him ever since her mother had told her and her littermates stories of their leader. I bet he’s just amazing!
Quote:
Marbledflare's orange eyes widened in surprise as his kits started begging to go outside, into the clearing. He looked at Irisflower with amusement. Now he certainly had to take them out in the clearing. He couldn't just say no to those cute little faces and big eyes. "Alright, I'll come with you guys." He subjected to them, letting out a mock sigh of exasperation.
Bending down to he was face to face with Glowingkit, the warrior moved his paw so she was no longer clinging to it. "But be careful, there are big scary warriors out there that could accidentally step on you!" He ran his paw over her head in an affectionate way. "I can't let anything like that happen to my Glow-girl, can I now?" He looked at each of his other kits in turn as well. "I can't let that happen to any of you." The warrior straightened up and gave each kit, Songbirdkit, Glowingkit, Lavenderkit, Gentlekit, and Cherrykit a long look in their eyes. "So, you have to promise to stay near me any your mother, alright?" He continued, widening his eyes, the way he did whenever he was truly being serious.
{Sorry for the short post ^^"}

Quote:
Irisflower purred, watching with amusement in her gaze as each of her kittens turned their attention to Marbledflare and began to beg him to watch them while they went out into the clearing. It helped that he hadn't been around very much the past few weeks, so it was clear they all missed him. Even Irisflower missed his presence, though she had been a bit pre-occupied with the kittens to long for him too much. Their relationship had certainly changed when the kittens came. Irisflower wanted Marbledflare to settle down with her, but he was young and seemed like he didn't want to be tied down yet. That, and Irisflower wasn't sure he could deal with him flirting with everyone all the time; it made her jealous, and she hated that.
Shaking the thoughts away, she met her partner's gaze with a small smile, winking at him. She knew he would never be able to tell his babies 'no,' he was too similar to Irisflower in that respect.
She began to nod seriously as he spoke to the kittens about staying close. "I agree," She pitched in, finally climbing to her paws and making her way over to them. The queen touched her nose to Marbledflare's in a small greeting and partly in thanks for agreeing to spend some of his time with them.
She turned her attention to the entrance/exit of the nursery. "Ok, then. Let's go see the world, shall we?" Irisflower smile widened with excitement, excited to see all of their reactions to the whole camp and all of the warrior within it. She hoped that her kits would feel proud to be a part of SkyClan after seeing all of it. Maybe we'll see my half-brother while out here...?
Glowingkit flicked her ear as she heard Lavenderkit chime in, asking Marbledflare to take them into the clearing as well. If only all of her siblings would join in, there would be no way for him to say no! The tortoiseshell kitten didn't know her father all that well since he hadn't been around much of her short life, but she figured that five-to-two odds meant that her parents would have to concede. Her golden eyes found their way to Songbirdkit next. He didn't say anything, which was to be expected, but Glowingkit thought she saw excitement in her brother nonetheless. Everyone in her family knew the one male kit well enough to know that just because he didn't say anything didn't mean he had no opinion on the subject. Gentlekit came running over as soon as Marbledflare entered the den, almost running straight into Glowingkit. Glow grinned and nudged her sister gently to the side so that Gentlekit didn't end up on top of her. The tortoiseshell nodded eagerly with her sister's words, gazing up at her father with eyes that shone with the seriousness of her plea. All that they needed now was for Cherrykit to join in and her parents would be completely outnumbered. Speaking of which, Cherrykit awoke at that moment, shouting something most likely left over from her dream. The next moment, however, Glowingkit's sister was beside them, begging to go into the clearing as well.

Triumph gleamed in Glowingkit's golden eyes as she saw Marbledflare's face soften. Clearly, he was going to say yes. When he finally voiced his agreement, Glowingkit flashed a wide smile and looked up at her father with a look that said 'I knew you wouldn't let us down.' Suddenly, her father's face was on the same level as hers and his paw was moved away from her. Glowingkit wobbled a bit, but managed to place her paws on the ground gracefully enough. The kit sat down with her small tail wrapped as far as it could go around her and her head held high, trying to demonstrate that she could be poised and collected. At Marbledflare's warning, Glowingkit unsheathed her claws and held a paw up to show her father, "Don't worry daddy!" She meowed in a serious tone, "I can fight them off. No one will step on any of us! I'll help you and mom keep everyone safe." Clearly, she thought her fighting skills were far more advanced than they were, but she was just a kit and that was to be expected. Glowingkit sensed her father's seriousness and hardened her own facial expression, meowing solemnly, "I promise." Her serious golden gaze turned onto Irisflower as her mother stepped over to them and she rubbed her cheek against the queen's foreleg as she passed. The words, 'let's go see the world' filled Glowingkit with energy and excitement and she leaped to her feet, walking up to the front of the group, just between Irisflower's paws.

Last edited by dionysus; August 21st, 2017 at 10:21 AM.
Old August 26th, 2017, 04:19 PM

My Mood: Dead

(In need of a mother. Trying to get one with a search thing but I might not get in. Until I get a mom I will not be RPing since it's against the rules. Hopefully, I am able to find a mom who is on a lot. Well, that's all for now. I will be on as soon as I get a mom.)
Old August 28th, 2017, 05:17 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

@Constellation
@Duskflight
@RedHead
@Zero to Hero

(Sooo sorry for the late reply!!)
Lavenderkit chuckled to herself as her siblings joined in the pleading, shooting amused looks toward her mother and father. The tortoiseshell finally stepped out of the nest - Well, tumbled - But quickly regained her footing and stood up again, shaking the dirt and scraps of moss from her fur with a slightly annoyed huff. Lavenderkit didnt like getting too dirty. The kit licked her lips, turning to look up at her mother with wide, innocent eyes and a happy smile. She knew she was probably the only one who would stick to her word and stay close to her mother or father. Lavender didnt like adventuring too far. She would if her siblings wanted her too, but other than that, she preferred places that she knew. Still, going out to see the clearing was an exciting prospect.

"We'll stay very close." Lavenderkit promised, eyes meeting her father's. She smiled at Marbledflare, then turned to Irisflower. Lets go see the world. The words brought an unfamiliar tingle to her paws, sudden excitement bubbling up that the kit didnt recognize at first. The immediate eagerness that the words sparked kind of confused her, but Lavender pushed it away. She turned and smiled at her siblings. Glowkit, Songbirdkit, Gentlekit, Cherrykit -- Who had just woken up, and was already excited to explore. Lavenderkit couldnt help but chuckle to herself, padding forward slowly to stand beside Glowkit. She cast her sister a friendly, warm smile, then looked up at Marbledflare, then at the entrance to the nursery. The tingling feeling came back to her paws, but she stayed where she was, waiting for her parents and siblings to lead the way out into the clearing.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; August 28th, 2017 at 05:21 PM.
Old September 1st, 2017, 06:03 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

@Beau
@Duskflight
@Zero to Hero
@Random Melchester
@RedHead

Songbirdkit didn't think it was fair. At all. Shouldn't kits be allowed to explore every inch of the territory? He should had been an exception, however. He was the only boy! The only tom in the litter! Not that he minded much - but, shouldn't he get his way because of that? Though Songbirdkit nodded, agreeing with his sisters that they would stick very close of their parents took them out. Even if he had agreed, his mind was scattered all over the place. He was the quiet one. Therefore, could try to be sneaky. He was the imaginative one. The dreamy one. His mind would most likely be distracted upon seeing anything new. His limits were always the nursery, but he was excited to explore outside the walls. To get his paws on anything! He was simply itching to start. But, he sat at the mouth of the nursery, his tail thumping awkwardly as he waited for his family to agree that they could all go out.

The tom stared down at his paws for a moment, blocking out the rest of his family. He began flexing his small toes, almost finding them interesting to stare upon. A smile came onto the ginger-flamed kit and inside his head, a muse came over him. He blocked out his family's conversation for a moment, just staring at the rocky ground in content. The littlest things stole this tom kit's attention. He was quite the weird one at this young age, but fascination was heavily apart of his life. Since he didn't speak much, he liked to observe the world around him. Only he was stuck in the walls of the nursery. Confined in this prison. The tom looked up, finding peace once more, but he didn't know how much he missed. His ears stayed alerted for anything that his family made arrangements to. Even if Songbirdkit felt that he didn't fit in, he wanted to be as important as his sisters. Attention was something he didn't really care about. He just didn't want to be forgotten.
Old September 4th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Beau
@Constellation
@Zero to Hero
@Random Melchester
@RedHead

Excitement was rolling through the kit in waves, making her body tremble with the strong emotion, her eyes bright as she stared up at her father, her ears swiveling and trying to listen to all of her siblings at one time but is unable to so instead she decided to solely focus her attention on Marbledflare. Is he going to say yes? I think he's going to say yes! I think we made a pretty convincing story! She wouldn't push her father by asking again, part of her fearing that that might annoy him and cause him to be swayed against taking them out of the nursery. So instead, Gentlekit waited very patiently for her fathers response. When he finally agreed with a mock sigh of exasperation, the young kit couldn't help but squeal out excitedly and turn around in a circle.
But when he started to go on about the 'big scary warriors' her squealing stopped, eyes widened and her whole body started to go rigid. "S-Step on us?" A shiver rolled down her spine as she tried to imagine the pain of being crushed beneath a warriors paw by accident. And suddenly, her excitement diminished a little, causing her to glance nervously at her siblings. "I.. I don't know if I want to um.. Go now.." She mumbled, slowly folding her ears back and glancing up at her father. What if I accidentally wander too far from them and end up getting squashed? Or, or..
What if one of my siblings wanders off too far and they get squashed? I don't think this is a good idea..
And the look on Marbledflare's face didn't help either. When Irisflower pitched in too, it only made Gentlekit's stomach sink even more, causing her to gulp with a dry click in her throat. She could still feel her siblings excitement, but now she couldn't feel it.. All she could feel was dread. Anything could go wrong out there. But she didn't want her siblings to worry so she would keep her mouth shut and stick a little too closely to Irisflower's paw. I'm not taking any chances.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old September 10th, 2017, 10:28 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Foggy22

A blind tortoiseshell was sitting in the nursery, her tail curled neatly around her slender frame as she smelt the familiar milkiness of the Nursery, which now clung to her pelt, and the mewing of kits in the distance. Turtleshell's pelt was neatly smoothed against her from a thorough grooming of it, making sure it was nice and clean. If she played with any kits, however, it was sure to be a waste of time. They had a way of destroying anything clean, most of them anyways, so Turtleshell didn't have her hopes of a nice pelt up high.
Old September 10th, 2017, 10:37 PM
This account is no more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
@Foggy22

A blind tortoiseshell was sitting in the nursery, her tail curled neatly around her slender frame as she smelt the familiar milkiness of the Nursery, which now clung to her pelt, and the mewing of kits in the distance. Turtleshell's pelt was neatly smoothed against her from a thorough grooming of it, making sure it was nice and clean. If she played with any kits, however, it was sure to be a waste of time. They had a way of destroying anything clean, most of them anyways, so Turtleshell didn't have her hopes of a nice pelt up high.
Bluegaze stumbled into the nursery, his blind green eye looking straight forward into the distance, while his blue eye adjusted to the gloom. So many queens and kits... he thought, and slowly padded forward, swinging his head left and right to see everything going on. Unfortunately, as he wasn't paying attention to where he was going, he crashed into a cat. He tripped and fell down onto his back, and, automatically mewed, "I'm so sorry! Are you alright? How clumsy of me, I was just looking around and wasn't paying attention to where I was going..." he sat up, and looked at the cat he had crashed into, wishing he had been paying attention to where he was going. You should know better than that, Bluegaze! Remember how you have to be extra careful and pay attention with your good eye! he scolded himself. "I'm Bluegaze, by the way. I'm so sorry!"

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?

Last edited by Foggy22; September 10th, 2017 at 10:38 PM.
Old September 11th, 2017, 10:38 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
Bluegaze stumbled into the nursery, his blind green eye looking straight forward into the distance, while his blue eye adjusted to the gloom. So many queens and kits... he thought, and slowly padded forward, swinging his head left and right to see everything going on. Unfortunately, as he wasn't paying attention to where he was going, he crashed into a cat. He tripped and fell down onto his back, and, automatically mewed, "I'm so sorry! Are you alright? How clumsy of me, I was just looking around and wasn't paying attention to where I was going..." he sat up, and looked at the cat he had crashed into, wishing he had been paying attention to where he was going. You should know better than that, Bluegaze! Remember how you have to be extra careful and pay attention with your good eye! he scolded himself. "I'm Bluegaze, by the way. I'm so sorry!"
Turtleshell blinked, glancing up at Bluegaze..or where she thought his voice was coming from. She smiled slightly, shrugging her shoulders. "It's fine, i'm okay." Turtleshell giggled, "I'm Turtleshell, nice to meet you." She purred. She didn't like the means of their first meeting, but a new cat meant a new friend. At least, by his words he sounded friendly. She enjoyed talking to cats..even if they did trip over her. Maybe they could joke about it later, if they did become friends, that wasn't a method of greeting she was used to, but it was fine with her. Turtleshell was very friendly. Which was clear Some cats would snap at the tom, at least she thought it was a tom from his voice, but she just found the situation..humorous.
Old September 12th, 2017, 12:41 AM
This account is no more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Turtleshell blinked, glancing up at Bluegaze..or where she thought his voice was coming from. She smiled slightly, shrugging her shoulders. "It's fine, i'm okay." Turtleshell giggled, "I'm Turtleshell, nice to meet you." She purred. She didn't like the means of their first meeting, but a new cat meant a new friend. At least, by his words he sounded friendly. She enjoyed talking to cats..even if they did trip over her. Maybe they could joke about it later, if they did become friends, that wasn't a method of greeting she was used to, but it was fine with her. Turtleshell was very friendly. Which was clear Some cats would snap at the tom, at least she thought it was a tom from his voice, but she just found the situation..humorous.
(Sorry for late reply, school)
"Nice to meet you Turtleshell. That's a pretty name. Again, I'm so sorry, with my one good eye I often forget to look where I'm going, except I should know to be extra careful! Oh well. At least I can still hunt with one eye. So, are you expecting, seeing as you're in the nursery, or are you just visiting, like me?" he asked politely. He truly did wonder if she was expecting. He shook his blue fur out, and sat down, carefully, cocking his head slightly as he waited patiently for her response.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?

Last edited by Foggy22; September 12th, 2017 at 12:44 AM.
Old September 12th, 2017, 09:07 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
(Sorry for late reply, school)
"Nice to meet you Turtleshell. That's a pretty name. Again, I'm so sorry, with my one good eye I often forget to look where I'm going, except I should know to be extra careful! Oh well. At least I can still hunt with one eye. So, are you expecting, seeing as you're in the nursery, or are you just visiting, like me?" he asked politely. He truly did wonder if she was expecting. He shook his blue fur out, and sat down, carefully, cocking his head slightly as he waited patiently for her response.
(I know that struggle ;-; )
"Thanks, Bluegaze is nice too." She replied. "It's okay, I trip over other cats too." Turtleshell laughed, her tail curling around her as she smiled in his direction, based off where his voice was coming from. "Well, I actually stay here since I'm unable to hunt or fight, but i'd love kits of my own some day. I usually play with the ones in here." She replied, shrugging slightly. "It's pretty peaceful, actually, and I've gotten a few friends from staying in here for so long." Turtleshell added positively.