Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 12th, 2019, 08:14 PM
--

My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Leaftail's ears twitched and responds to the tom's comment. "No Greythrush, Owlfeather is right," meowed Leaftail, looking down. "Training Redpaw is my responsibility. And it is still my responsibility for losing them." Leaftail noted. The pathetic molly gave Owlfeather a look of respect. "I'll be right back, I am so sorry for my lack of responsibility." In a blink of an eye, Leaftail sprint towards the exit of the camp to find the missing apprentice. I am terribly sorry StarClan...

Greythrush nodded. “Good luck, Leaftail.”
Old September 12th, 2019, 08:15 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@TitaniumCat @CasperCreates @Dirtfur @Spider-Leap

Snowfrost lashed her tail, but other then that did not disagree with Owlfeather's words. Sometimes there was no life without risks. Her eyes turned towards Leaftail with her eyes slightly widened, she wondered if the cat had bees for brains. Who in their right mind sent their apprentice out alone? She was pretty sure it was a rule that apprentices weren't allowed to leave the camp without an older cat, though she guessed it was different when a cat was daft enough to send their apprentice out on their own to hunt.

The feline didn't bother adding to what Owlfeaher said, there was no need to seeing as Leaftail seemed to get the message. Snowfrost did not have kits, but her own apprentice was close enough to her that thought of sending her out anywhere alone would grey her muzzle early. She watched as Leaftail took off out of the camp and faintly wondered if one of them should accompany her. Snowfrost's faith in the she-cat was somewhat lacking knowing that she'd send the younger generation out without any guidance, perhaps she was being a little harsh but in her mind, the truth hurt. She decided if the she-cat wasn't back in the next few moments she'd glance around for the pair herself.

"With Riverclan so hostile, perhaps solo patrols and hunting should be lessened." Whiteshadow voiced his concerns, eyes focusing on Owlfeather who seemed very irked yet was doing rather well controlling it. "Or stopped altogether until the Riverclan situation is settled?" This would keep cats from sending out apprentices on their own, avoiding Leaftail's mistake altogether. He didn't think it would be a problem for cats to take a partner when hunting or patrolling.

Last edited by Moonraven; September 12th, 2019 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Changed Lunafrost to Snowfrost
Old September 12th, 2019, 09:27 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

The shadows on the ground reflected an inhuman monster, large ears, and a big frame. A tail at the back that weaved back and forth like a snake ready to strike, but a shadow was all it was. The owner was a massive tom with desensitized and soulless eyes that swept the area with little interest. He moved with lethal and quiet grace, promising a calming and almost needed death to all those who dare step in his path. Even though he made his way along, he still managed to radiate a heavy air of pure confidence yet kept that icy mask of his on his face. His senses were turned off, just like a switch. A switch he had no control over. Was it so wrong, to feel like this? Or, to be precise, not feel most of the time?

To have no say in emotions, to be unable to tap into them at will? A part of him knew numbness brought nothing but trouble with those surrounding him, but he couldn't change who he was and arrogance and indifference came easily to him, like second nature, a thin skin, a shielding costume. It was the way he knew how to act, but he often didn't feel. Coldness, as icy and as bitter as it could be, never became too much to create warmth. The science of being so cold a person could burn had never associated with him. He sometimes wished it did, that way he'd have another item to add to his list. His memories vaporizing to be placed at the back of his mind, intertwining with his own dark dreams of the past, in which he dreamed of that death every time he closed his eyes. His attention shifted from himself and slowly he allowed his senses to take in the world around him.

Grimeyes' hollow gaze fell onto the cats gathered in the circle several tail lengths away from him. He listened as Owlfeather spoke of a fire that had reached their territory, Weaslejaw, and Snowfrost speaking up, along with Leaftail and something about her apprentice that unhinged Owlfeather a little bit. He listened but stayed out of the discussion itself. Seeing as the other older warriors seemed to be on top of how to handle everything, he kept to the shadows until he found something that bothered him.

Old September 12th, 2019, 11:37 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

@CasperCreates @Moonraven @Spider-Leap @TitaniumCat @Undertaker
Side by side when walking together, Redpaw and Leaftail returned back to their camp. Leaftail went over to the fresh-kill pile and drops the fresh kill into the pile. Redpaw stopped halfway center in the clearing, staring at Silverpelt wondering what went wrong in ShadowClan. A whisper in the apathetic cat's mind was heard, "Do not give up hope, Redpaw." the red tom shook their head, curious if that whisper was either from his heart or somewhere else, but he was positive that he was speaking to himself. The apprentice closed his eyes to rest and think, but was interrupted by his mentor's voice of wariness. "Redpaw I hope you're okay," mewed Leaftail as she licks her apprentice's whiskers. "Oh what was I thinking? Sending you outside of ShadowClan camp while there's a fir-" As if time had stopped, Leaftail froze solid, staring at nothing, and shedding tears out of her eyes. Redpaw was staring up at Leaftail, scared that her mentor might've be like that forever. "Sorry. Weaseljaw, can you watch o-over my apprentice?" The molly asked the senior warrior.

Last edited by Dirtfur; September 13th, 2019 at 01:27 AM.
Old September 13th, 2019, 01:19 AM
--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
@TitaniumCat @CasperCreates @Dirtfur @Spider-Leap

Snowfrost lashed her tail, but other then that did not disagree with Owlfeather's words. Sometimes there was no life without risks. Her eyes turned towards Leaftail with her eyes slightly widened, she wondered if the cat had bees for brains. Who in their right mind sent their apprentice out alone? She was pretty sure it was a rule that apprentices weren't allowed to leave the camp without an older cat, though she guessed it was different when a cat was daft enough to send their apprentice out on their own to hunt.

The feline didn't bother adding to what Owlfeaher said, there was no need to seeing as Leaftail seemed to get the message. Snowfrost did not have kits, but her own apprentice was close enough to her that thought of sending her out anywhere alone would grey her muzzle early. She watched as Leaftail took off out of the camp and faintly wondered if one of them should accompany her. Snowfrost's faith in the she-cat was somewhat lacking knowing that she'd send the younger generation out without any guidance, perhaps she was being a little harsh but in her mind, the truth hurt. She decided if the she-cat wasn't back in the next few moments she'd glance around for the pair herself.

"With Riverclan so hostile, perhaps solo patrols and hunting should be lessened." Whiteshadow voiced his concerns, eyes focusing on Owlfeather who seemed very irked yet was doing rather well controlling it. "Or stopped altogether until the Riverclan situation is settled?" This would keep cats from sending out apprentices on their own, avoiding Leaftail's mistake altogether. He didn't think it would be a problem for cats to take a partner when hunting or patrolling.

Greythrush nodded. "They are mouse brains to blame us!." He hated the thought.
Old September 13th, 2019, 07:31 AM
--

@CasperCreates

Greythrush was lying down outside the Warrior's den licking a paw.He hadn't slept too well the night before, keeping some of his fellow Clanmates awake most of the night, hissing at him to quit it.
Old September 13th, 2019, 07:45 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Moonraven @Dirtfur @TitaniumCat @Undertaker @Spider-Leap

Owlfeather looked gratefully at Whiteshadow as he added his input, appreciating his support and ideas.
"That's a valuable point, Whiteshadow," she spoke, "Due to the political climate and now a fire in our territory, I think it would be wise to have patrols of no less than four cats. It's easier to watch out for each other with more eyes, and that way if anybody runs into a hostile RiverClan patrol, they stand a chance of defending themselves."
She surveyed the clearing, watching for cat's reactions to hers and Whiteshadow's words.

When she saw Leaftail emerge through the entrance tunnel with Redpaw, she let out an audible sigh of relief and her tensed shoulders seemed to relax. Even though Redpaw was not her apprentice, she would never forgive herself if some cat, especially one so young, fell to harm due to her negligence.
"Redpaw, I'm glad to see that you're safe," she purred. "From now on, please make sure to have a warrior with you when you leave, for your own safety." She knew his solo mission was not his fault, so her voice held no anger, only gentle patience.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old September 13th, 2019, 07:54 AM
--

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
@Moonraven @Dirtfur @TitaniumCat @Undertaker @Spider-Leap

Owlfeather looked gratefully at Whiteshadow as he added his input, appreciating his support and ideas.
"That's a valuable point, Whiteshadow," she spoke, "Due to the political climate and now a fire in our territory, I think it would be wise to have patrols of no less than four cats. It's easier to watch out for each other with more eyes, and that way if anybody runs into a hostile RiverClan patrol, they stand a chance of defending themselves."
She surveyed the clearing, watching for cat's reactions to hers and Whiteshadow's words.

When she saw Leaftail emerge through the entrance tunnel with Redpaw, she let out an audible sigh of relief and her tensed shoulders seemed to relax. Even though Redpaw was not her apprentice, she would never forgive herself if some cat, especially one so young, fell to harm due to her negligence.
"Redpaw, I'm glad to see that you're safe," she purred. "From now on, please make sure to have a warrior with you when you leave, for your own safety." She knew his solo mission was not his fault, so her voice held no anger, only gentle patience.

Greythrush looked up at Owlfeather. "I'm heading out on hunting, we need more prey than we thought.."
Old September 13th, 2019, 09:03 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@Dirtfur@Undertaker @Spider-Leap @CasperCreates

Snowfrost nodded in agreement to Whiteshadow and Owlfeather's words, it seemed like a reasonable idea to her. Both cats turned their heads towards the incoming paw steps from the clan entrance. Snowfrost smiled a little seeing both clanmates had returned unharmed. Whiteshadow face was blank as normal, though, that twitch in his tail had finally stopped. The two turned to look at the looming black tom sitting off from the rest of them before returning their attention to the other three cats as Owlfeather spoke to Redpaw. Whiteshadow locked his eyes on Leaftail who for some unknown reason had tears gathering in her eyes.

He was rather certain no one had scolded her in a way that would bring tears, so whatever she was so upset about must be something she had to deal with. Still, the tom bends low while stretching his muscles before rising from where he had been sitting by Snowfrost. He pads over to Leaftail with a hint of curiosity in his eyes. "Why the tears?" He asked the molly, somewhat bluntly.

As Snowfrost hears Greythrush speak up about hunting, she gives the tom a peculiar look. "You have to take some cats with you." She told him, reminding him of what Whiteshadow and Owlfeather mentioned about solo patrols. "If you don't mind, I can tag along." She meowed, and as if noticing that a patrol was going out a miniature cat makes her presences known.

"Can I come too? As much as I love the camp, I really would like to get out of it once in a while." Elfinpaw's airy voice requested as the apprentice padded up with a dreamy smile on her maw.

Last edited by Moonraven; September 13th, 2019 at 09:04 AM.
Old September 13th, 2019, 09:15 AM
Gears Grind in My Mind

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
@Dirtfur@Undertaker @Spider-Leap @CasperCreates

Snowfrost nodded in agreement to Whiteshadow and Owlfeather's words, it seemed like a reasonable idea to her. Both cats turned their heads towards the incoming paw steps from the clan entrance. Snowfrost smiled a little seeing both clanmates had returned unharmed. Whiteshadow face was blank as normal, though, that twitch in his tail had finally stopped. The two turned to look at the looming black tom sitting off from the rest of them before returning their attention to the other three cats as Owlfeather spoke to Redpaw. Whiteshadow locked his eyes on Leaftail who for some unknown reason had tears gathering in her eyes.

He was rather certain no one had scolded her in a way that would bring tears, so whatever she was so upset about must be something she had to deal with. Still, the tom bends low while stretching his muscles before rising from where he had been sitting by Snowfrost. He pads over to Leaftail with a hint of curiosity in his eyes. "Why the tears?" He asked the molly, somewhat bluntly.

As Snowfrost hears Greythrush speak up about hunting, she gives the tom a peculiar look. "You have to take some cats with you." She told him, reminding him of what Whiteshadow and Owlfeather mentioned about solo patrols. "If you don't mind, I can tag along." She meowed, and as if noticing that a patrol was going out a miniature cat makes her presences known.

"Can I come too? As much as I love the camp, I really would like to get out of it once in a while." Elfinpaw's airy voice requested as the apprentice padded up with a dreamy smile on her maw.
"And I would be honored to join the hunting party." Weaseljaw added. His hunting and ability to climb trees would serve well in a hunting patrol if it was in the right place.