Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:24 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 21st, 2020, 11:35 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Littlekit ran around the nursery in circles, her tiny legs, (munchkin gene) seemed to never stop moving. She slowed down, huffing. Im not going to let my tiny legs stop me from being the fastest kit ever!
Old April 21st, 2020, 11:37 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Hornetsting strolled into the clearing, ears perking to the sound of the leaders voice. The warrior made his way soundlessly to the meeting, slowly settling himself down to focus his attention to the cat. Felines treated meetings like social groups, how disrespectful. His torn ear gave a flicker of annoyance as he carefully curled his long bushy tail around his front paws.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 21st, 2020, 12:03 PM
VM me the word tomato

My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

hollowflight walked out of the warrior den, waiting on her leader.

characters are a wip acause i recently gave away my other oc's
feel free to mention/ quote me anytime you want to rp. if i do not respond in 48 hours you can spam me.
because of school, i may be inactive for large amounts of time! please be aware of this.
Old April 21st, 2020, 12:05 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
He narrowed his eyes swatting it back a bit hard, hoping to get it passed Ribbitkit.
Ribbitkit eagerly bounded up to intercept the ball. He managed to block it with his paw, but accidentally flicked it with his tail, sending it flying backwards into his own goal. Darn it! The brown tabby looked back at his brother. "Let's speed this up a little. The first one to five points wins! I bet I can get there before you!" He quickly rolled the ball back at Croakingkit.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old April 21st, 2020, 12:21 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

@Splashy

(should I just continue this in the territory?)
Old April 21st, 2020, 12:50 PM
pair of legs

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Firekit was bored, once again. Snowkit was doing something probably a lot more productive than she was, however, her sister definitely wasn't going to play with her right now. So the fluffy she-cat was on the hunt for anyone that would play with her, so when an apprentice walked by, she couldn't resist batting at their tail a little. Sometimes cats get annoyed with that, but at this point, she didn't really care, she just needed to do something.

@Cörruptly
Old April 21st, 2020, 01:41 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexcentri View Post
Firekit was bored, once again. Snowkit was doing something probably a lot more productive than she was, however, her sister definitely wasn't going to play with her right now. So the fluffy she-cat was on the hunt for anyone that would play with her, so when an apprentice walked by, she couldn't resist batting at their tail a little. Sometimes cats get annoyed with that, but at this point, she didn't really care, she just needed to do something.

@Cörruptly
Sparrowpaw jolted in surprise: a fat paw had whacked at her tail. Baring her teeth, she whipped around to see Firekit, a large ginger-and-white she-kit who was already almost as big as Sparrowpaw.

The mottled apprentice huffed. Not a wonder, she thought angrily, considering I'm practically as big as a hare.

"Listen here, you revolting, overgrown kit," Sparrowpaw snarled, light glinting off her clenched white fangs. "I don't know who you think you are, but I know for a FACT that you are in no way allowed to treat such an old apprentice like me with such inconvenient disrespect!" She snorted and inclined her head arrogantly.

It was all Sparrowpaw could do to stop her head from drooping: she was young - she knew that. But how else would the kit learn to respect her?

Face it - she's not gonna believe me, anyway.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old April 21st, 2020, 02:10 PM
pair of legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cörruptly View Post
Sparrowpaw jolted in surprise: a fat paw had whacked at her tail. Baring her teeth, she whipped around to see Firekit, a large ginger-and-white she-kit who was already almost as big as Sparrowpaw.

The mottled apprentice huffed. Not a wonder, she thought angrily, considering I'm practically as big as a hare.

"Listen here, you revolting, overgrown kit," Sparrowpaw snarled, light glinting off her clenched white fangs. "I don't know who you think you are, but I know for a FACT that you are in no way allowed to treat such an old apprentice like me with such inconvenient disrespect!" She snorted and inclined her head arrogantly.

It was all Sparrowpaw could do to stop her head from drooping: she was young - she knew that. But how else would the kit learn to respect her?

Face it - she's not gonna believe me, anyway.
Revolting, overgrown? Oh, its on. Firekit tilted her head to the side, narrowing her eyes and getting closer to the apprentice. "Overgrown? Wow look at this an apprentice who is how much older than me saying this? I may be big, but that just makes me intimidating! Maybe you're just small!" Her voice was getting louder and louder as she spoke, a glint of aggression in her eyes. She wasn't going to let some apprentice call her revolting. Besides, she already knew the overgrown part was true. She just couldn't find the words to make another comeback, so she stood there with her fluffy tail lashing in the dirt.
Old April 21st, 2020, 02:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
The small black cat was faced on his feet. He dashed ahead, smacking a sheathed paw into the apprentice's exposed throat. If that hit landed, he would slide under and use his entire body weight in an attempt to knock their front paws out from under them.
That hit landed and that successfully knocked them over,” Okay, not as easy as it looked, I know my neck was exposed, what can I do to improve?” they meowed trying to be optimistic.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 21st, 2020, 02:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddletail View Post
Ribbitkit eagerly bounded up to intercept the ball. He managed to block it with his paw, but accidentally flicked it with his tail, sending it flying backwards into his own goal. Darn it! The brown tabby looked back at his brother. "Let's speed this up a little. The first one to five points wins! I bet I can get there before you!" He quickly rolled the ball back at Croakingkit.
He flicked his tail,” I think I have three points...while you have two!” he taunted as he dove forward throwing himself on the ball stopping it before standing up and flicking it back towards Ribbitkit’s goal.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread