Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 25th, 2018, 01:48 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Dovecoo and Honeythistle started sharing tongues, Dovecoo beginning at his shoulder and moving systematically down his shoulder and back. The molly felt him cease his own grooming after she spoke and was already planning on elaborating before she heard his question. Her diamond eyes were focused on him as he turned his grass green ones onto her and replied that he didn't know when. Dovecoo didn't know what Honeythistle was thinking. She didn't know if he wanted kits now or later. He did have two different litter of current kits at the moment, but none of them were hers. Sure, she could watch over them occasionally when the other queens were busy, but she wanted something to do all the time. Honeythistle's question reached her ears and Dovecoo realized that she had zoned out again. She refocused her eyes on his and mewed, "I was just wondering...how soon...Did you want kits. I know that you have Papayakit and Magnoliakit to worry about right now and the other litter. But, I djust want to watch the other kits when their real mothers are busy. Papayakit called me her mother today, but I'm not really her mother." Dovecoo blinked at Honeythistle, wondering if he understood. He had never had that problem. There may have been five she-cats having kits and caring for each other's litters, but they were all his.
Honeythistle’s ears stayed perked as he listened to Dovecoo’s voice. He continued to groom her lightly. His ears flicked occasionally, and when he finally brought his head up, he caught a deep blue hue of her diamond orbs. He studied her for a moment, his mind flashing to Rosenose’s kits and Strawberrythorn’s kits. They were the current litters of Honeythistle’s in the nursery, four girls, two for each mother. Although Palekit and Flykit were the older litter by two moons from Rosenose’s litter. Taking care of two queens and his litters was stressful work. Being a provider and Protector was not an easy job. Especially if you had more than one mate. So, Dovecoo asking how soon did Honeythistle want another litter almost made him flinch. Honeythistle had grimaced. He loved kits. Especially the ones that were products of him, but so many at once? While Rosenose was still nursing? And, Strawberrythorn? Honeythistle bent his head down and shook it slowly. Dovecoo had mentioned that Papayakit called her ‘mother’. Honeythistle had expected such since the little kit was raised by three other queens. Honeythistle didn’t understand why was that such a surprise to her. “Well, you are her mother. She’ll come to you like she’ll go to Strawberrythorn or Pearlstream or Mothflower.” He replied, casually. It was no big deal really. The tom didn’t see the way how Dovecoo saw it. It was a heart melting moment for her, whereas to Honeythistle he was just a regular one. He saw in biological manners that Papayakit and Magnoliakit wasn’t kitted to Dovecoo, instead they were step-daughters. If Honeythistle knew where this conversation was heading, he figured Dovecoo was inspired to want some of her own. Honeythistle would had loved to start their side of the family with her, but he didn’t want to do it so soon. He was enjoying the alone moments they had together. If she were to be nursing kits within two moons time, then Honeythistle would have to leave her to nurse their kits until they were apprentices. Kits needed their mother. Honeythistle craved the attention and love from his queens, but he couldn’t deprive his own kits their mother’s attention. “I really don’t think I’ll have the energy to be raising another litter right now. Strawberrythorn and Rosenose are still nursing their kits, and taking care of two litters? Four daughters? Good grief!” He blew a huff. The tom plastered a small smile and he bumped his head against Dovecoo’s, gently. “We're going to have kits someday, but we’re not going to have them right now.” He assured her, firmly.
Old January 25th, 2018, 02:07 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Honeythistle’s ears stayed perked as he listened to Dovecoo’s voice. He continued to groom her lightly. His ears flicked occasionally, and when he finally brought his head up, he caught a deep blue hue of her diamond orbs. He studied her for a moment, his mind flashing to Rosenose’s kits and Strawberrythorn’s kits. They were the current litters of Honeythistle’s in the nursery, four girls, two for each mother. Although Palekit and Flykit were the older litter by two moons from Rosenose’s litter. Taking care of two queens and his litters was stressful work. Being a provider and Protector was not an easy job. Especially if you had more than one mate. So, Dovecoo asking how soon did Honeythistle want another litter almost made him flinch. Honeythistle had grimaced. He loved kits. Especially the ones that were products of him, but so many at once? While Rosenose was still nursing? And, Strawberrythorn? Honeythistle bent his head down and shook it slowly. Dovecoo had mentioned that Papayakit called her ‘mother’. Honeythistle had expected such since the little kit was raised by three other queens. Honeythistle didn’t understand why was that such a surprise to her. “Well, you are her mother. She’ll come to you like she’ll go to Strawberrythorn or Pearlstream or Mothflower.” He replied, casually. It was no big deal really. The tom didn’t see the way how Dovecoo saw it. It was a heart melting moment for her, whereas to Honeythistle he was just a regular one. He saw in biological manners that Papayakit and Magnoliakit wasn’t kitted to Dovecoo, instead they were step-daughters. If Honeythistle knew where this conversation was heading, he figured Dovecoo was inspired to want some of her own. Honeythistle would had loved to start their side of the family with her, but he didn’t want to do it so soon. He was enjoying the alone moments they had together. If she were to be nursing kits within two moons time, then Honeythistle would have to leave her to nurse their kits until they were apprentices. Kits needed their mother. Honeythistle craved the attention and love from his queens, but he couldn’t deprive his own kits their mother’s attention. “I really don’t think I’ll have the energy to be raising another litter right now. Strawberrythorn and Rosenose are still nursing their kits, and taking care of two litters? Four daughters? Good grief!” He blew a huff. The tom plastered a small smile and he bumped his head against Dovecoo’s, gently. “We're going to have kits someday, but we’re not going to have them right now.” He assured her, firmly.
Dovecoo returned to grooming Honeythistle as she awaited his answer. She wasn’t the most observant of cats, but it didn’t take a genius to notice Honeythistle’s grimace. He obviously wasn’t keen on the idea of another litter. Dovecoo guessed that she understood. He did have to care for five queens and now two liters of young kittens. She figured that if she had to worry about so many cats, she’d want to wait for a bit before adding more too. “Yeah, but not like she goes to Rosenose. I’m the only one without kits...” Dovecoo nodded reluctantly as Honeythistle spoke about caring for the two nursing queens and the kits, agreeing that it must be difficult. He ended the conversation with the statement that they’d have kits someday and Dovecoo took a moment to just look at him before saying, “Okay, Honey.” The snowy queen wasn’t satisfied, but she was just happy to be spending time with Honeythistle after not seeing him all morning. She didn’t want to ruin their time together by fighting, so she decided to bring it up later. Instead of continuing the conversation, Dovecoo resumed sharing tongues with Honeythistle, cuddling closer to him with a purr.
Old January 25th, 2018, 02:43 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Dovecoo returned to grooming Honeythistle as she awaited his answer. She wasn’t the most observant of cats, but it didn’t take a genius to notice Honeythistle’s grimace. He obviously wasn’t keen on the idea of another litter. Dovecoo guessed that she understood. He did have to care for five queens and now two liters of young kittens. She figured that if she had to worry about so many cats, she’d want to wait for a bit before adding more too. “Yeah, but not like she goes to Rosenose. I’m the only one without kits...” Dovecoo nodded reluctantly as Honeythistle spoke about caring for the two nursing queens and the kits, agreeing that it must be difficult. He ended the conversation with the statement that they’d have kits someday and Dovecoo took a moment to just look at him before saying, “Okay, Honey.” The snowy queen wasn’t satisfied, but she was just happy to be spending time with Honeythistle after not seeing him all morning. She didn’t want to ruin their time together by fighting, so she decided to bring it up later. Instead of continuing the conversation, Dovecoo resumed sharing tongues with Honeythistle, cuddling closer to him with a purr.
Honeythistle didn’t know how to respond to Dovecoo’s response. It almost looked to be she was guilt-tripping him, but in obvious manners, he knew the queen didn’t possess such a power. She was stating facts. She was the only mate of his without kits in general. That was because she was one of his new mates. He wanted to personally get her settled into the family by frequently giving her attention and affection. In Honeythistle’s mind at least she wasn’t alone. Mothflower’s last litter became apprentices and so did Pearlstream. It was the knowledge that Dovecoo didn’t have any kits at all. Honeythistle knew it was best to wait before he took care of another litter, so when Dovecoo agreed with him, it went over his head that Dovecoo was far from content of this idea. “Good.” The tom purred, finally getting settled down again, and nestled closer to Dovecoo as she done to him. He draped his tail around her back, returning the favor of sharing tongues. “Did you miss me, Dove?” Now that part of their conversation was done, Honeythistle looked forward to some teasing with the blue-eyed beauty.
Old January 25th, 2018, 03:00 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:

Honeythistle didn’t know how to respond to Dovecoo’s response. It almost looked to be she was guilt-tripping him, but in obvious manners, he knew the queen didn’t possess such a power. She was stating facts. She was the only mate of his without kits in general. That was because she was one of his new mates. He wanted to personally get her settled into the family by frequently giving her attention and affection. In Honeythistle’s mind at least she wasn’t alone. Mothflower’s last litter became apprentices and so did Pearlstream. It was the knowledge that Dovecoo didn’t have any kits at all. Honeythistle knew it was best to wait before he took care of another litter, so when Dovecoo agreed with him, it went over his head that Dovecoo was far from content of this idea. “Good.” The tom purred, finally getting settled down again, and nestled closer to Dovecoo as she done to him. He draped his tail around her back, returning the favor of sharing tongues. “Did you miss me, Dove?” Now that part of their conversation was done, Honeythistle looked forward to some teasing with the blue-eyed beauty.
Dovecoo had no idea whether Honeythistle noticed he displeasure or not, but couldn’t focus on that for long. Her thoughts swept along in their usual pattern, or lack thereof. The queen purred when Honeythistle nestled closer to her and moved her head along his side to reach the fur towards the back. The feeling of his tail on her back and of the sharing tongues brought another purr from her chest. Dovecoo had gotten better at picking up signs that a conversation was teasing or sarcastic. She didn’t quite catch Honeythistle’s teasing tone and answered earnestly, “Yes, the whole morning! Did you miss me?” The molly lovingly nuzzled Honeythistle’s chin and moved her grooming to his neck, flattening down the ruffled pieces of fur that resides there.
Old January 25th, 2018, 04:14 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Dovecoo had no idea whether Honeythistle noticed he displeasure or not, but couldn’t focus on that for long. Her thoughts swept along in their usual pattern, or lack thereof. The queen purred when Honeythistle nestled closer to her and moved her head along his side to reach the fur towards the back. The feeling of his tail on her back and of the sharing tongues brought another purr from her chest. Dovecoo had gotten better at picking up signs that a conversation was teasing or sarcastic. She didn’t quite catch Honeythistle’s teasing tone and answered earnestly, “Yes, the whole morning! Did you miss me?” The molly lovingly nuzzled Honeythistle’s chin and moved her grooming to his neck, flattening down the ruffled pieces of fur that resides there.
Honeythistle reciprocated Dovecoo’s purr, relishing in the feeling of her tongue grooming his pelt. Honeythistle calmly returned the favor. His tongue gently caressed the top of Dovecoo’s head upon her words. He was joking with her, but her voice was very sincere. “More than you’ll ever know.” He chuckled, then leaned his head down to smooth her chest fur with his tongue. While she flattened the ruffled pieces of fur around his neck, he moved his head upward to go through her silky fur. Even if her pelt was already clean, and he could smell her sweet scent. Like the flowers of her nest. As he worked his way up, he swiftly licked her on the cheek, almost bashfully. Honeythistle had nothing to be bashful about as he was never embarrassed in sharing affection with those he loved. “You’re kinda hard to miss, if I’m being honest. You’re always a thought across my mind. Even when I don’t want to think about you; you’re still there!” Honeythistle exclaimed. He was being playful, but he had thought about Dovecoo as frequently as his other mates. A part of him just loved to flirt with the snowy feline. “You know it drives me nuts,” He exasperated, letting out an exhale of breath. Then, lifted his head to lay it on top of hers. He groomed the fur there, purring loudly. As he thought about her throughout his day, he was more happier to have the real version snuggled against him and returning his affections.
Old January 25th, 2018, 04:41 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:

Honeythistle reciprocated Dovecoo’s purr, relishing in the feeling of her tongue grooming his pelt. Honeythistle calmly returned the favor. His tongue gently caressed the top of Dovecoo’s head upon her words. He was joking with her, but her voice was very sincere. “More than you’ll ever know.” He chuckled, then leaned his head down to smooth her chest fur with his tongue. While she flattened the ruffled pieces of fur around his neck, he moved his head upward to go through her silky fur. Even if her pelt was already clean, and he could smell her sweet scent. Like the flowers of her nest. As he worked his way up, he swiftly licked her on the cheek, almost bashfully. Honeythistle had nothing to be bashful about as he was never embarrassed in sharing affection with those he loved. “You’re kinda hard to miss, if I’m being honest. You’re always a thought across my mind. Even when I don’t want to think about you; you’re still there!” Honeythistle exclaimed. He was being playful, but he had thought about Dovecoo as frequently as his other mates. A part of him just loved to flirt with the snowy feline. “You know it drives me nuts,” He exasperated, letting out an exhale of breath. Then, lifted his head to lay it on top of hers. He groomed the fur there, purring loudly. As he thought about her throughout his day, he was more happier to have the real version snuggled against him and returning his affections.
Dovecoo thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of Honeythistle grooming the fur atop her head. It just felt so natural and comfortable to be snuggled up to the legs silver tom with his tongue grooming her head. The familiar squeeze of her heart followed Honeythistle’s words. Every time he said or did something that made her exquistely happy, her love for him was brought to the forefront of her mind by the clenching feeling in her heart. Dovecoo was still grooming his neck as he moved from her head to her chest to her cheek. She smiled at his words as he spoke them and nosed through his fur to breath in his sweet, honey-tinged scent. When Honeythistle finished, Dovecoo couldn’t think of anything to say so she simply let a robust purr rumble up in her chest and licked his cheek to show her gratitude, resting her head on his shoulder with a serene smile.
Old January 25th, 2018, 05:31 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Dovecoo thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of Honeythistle grooming the fur atop her head. It just felt so natural and comfortable to be snuggled up to the legs silver tom with his tongue grooming her head. The familiar squeeze of her heart followed Honeythistle’s words. Every time he said or did something that made her exquistely happy, her love for him was brought to the forefront of her mind by the clenching feeling in her heart. Dovecoo was still grooming his neck as he moved from her head to her chest to her cheek. She smiled at his words as he spoke them and nosed through his fur to breath in his sweet, honey-tinged scent. When Honeythistle finished, Dovecoo couldn’t think of anything to say so she simply let a robust purr rumble up in her chest and licked his cheek to show her gratitude, resting her head on his shoulder with a serene smile.
If Honeythistle knew how much his Dove felt about him, it might have made him overwhelmed. The simple fact that this sweet Molly became his, despite the fact he stripped her of what she used to know. Honeythistle knew fully well that he was saving her from a life of working. She could leisurely lay around and depend on him for anything. Anything in his power, Honeythistle would grant for her. Dovecoo was a simple cat to please. Honeythistle had matched her purr, his a little quieter as he always took joy in the sound of her voice or any sounds that escaped from within her. Dovecoo’s little actions was enough to satisfy the tom. He nuzzled the top of her head when she laid it on his shoulder. He continued to rub against her gently and softly. His eyes had closed halfway, enjoying the pleasant feeling of a feathery, silky touch that was all his to cuddle and love, and never anybody else’s.
Old January 25th, 2018, 05:44 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:

If Honeythistle knew how much his Dove felt about him, it might have made him overwhelmed. The simple fact that this sweet Molly became his, despite the fact he stripped her of what she used to know. Honeythistle knew fully well that he was saving her from a life of working. She could leisurely lay around and depend on him for anything. Anything in his power, Honeythistle would grant for her. Dovecoo was a simple cat to please. Honeythistle had matched her purr, his a little quieter as he always took joy in the sound of her voice or any sounds that escaped from within her. Dovecoo’s little actions was enough to satisfy the tom. He nuzzled the top of her head when she laid it on his shoulder. He continued to rub against her gently and softly. His eyes had closed halfway, enjoying the pleasant feeling of a feathery, silky touch that was all his to cuddle and love, and never anybody else’s.
Dovecoo smiled as Honeythistle nuzzled her head and quieted her purring. The molly shifted as Honeythistle rested his head on hers, falling deeper into his embrace until the entire front half of her body was practically buried in his fur. As Dovecoo was prone to do when happy, she started to sing softly. It was just nonsense, no actual point, but the notes strung together to form a soft and lovely melody.
Old January 25th, 2018, 06:06 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Dovecoo smiled as Honeythistle nuzzled her head and quieted her purring. The molly shifted as Honeythistle rested his head on hers, falling deeper into his embrace until the entire front half of her body was practically buried in his fur. As Dovecoo was prone to do when happy, she started to sing softly. It was just nonsense, no actual point, but the notes strung together to form a soft and lovely melody.
The tom gently licked Dovecoo’s ears. He tucked his paws under him, silently breathing. When the snowy queen began to sing, it could had lulled him to sleep. He absolutely loved it when Dovecoo sang. It was like all his worries melted into a gigantic ball and was thrown away from him. It would never return. He could live happily and worried free. He could had napped while she sang, without a point. Her lyrics were random, but they still belonged to a siren. It was beautiful. Honeythistle felt his heart well up, his yellow-green eyes sparkling with a sweet and hidden desire. Honeythistle lifted himself abruptly up, accidentally knocking his mate’s comfort to the side. He gave her a sheepish smile until it formed into a knowing grin. “I think the nursery is a little too crowded,” he says, his ears pricking. He turned around, throwing her a look and began padding to the exit. He used his tail to beckon Dovecoo to follow him. “Let’s go on a walk, Dove.”
Old January 25th, 2018, 06:09 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Sunstrike chuckled,” Play fight, more like battle train?” He purred, it unnerved him that this she-cat was amusing him enough not to snap and threaten to slap her with his tail,” Todays your first day, more like seeing the borders, as a forever queen- which most she-cats do become, should know the territory when they go on moonhigh walks- or persay runs in your case?” He found her rather amusing that the molly had energy, she’ll realize apprenticehood isn’t fun and games before long.

Polarpaw listened to his talking and nodded "Forever Queen? What is that?" She cocked her head and smiled unknowingly. Her tail lashed back and forth happily "Is that something cool to be!? Can i be one!?" She purred at the thought. She got back on her paws in a playful position. "Do they get to play and have fun all day? Oooh or forever!?"