Today 12:40 AM

Old November 30th, 2023, 11:17 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Scorpionvenom
@Zel

There was no way he was ready to be a father. Even if the kits weren't his, he was still being asked to take care of them. Me? A Father? He couldn't do this. There was no way. But I can't let her down either. Our whole friendship just turned into something else. He couldn't name what that was.

"I-" He stuttered. How do I approach this? Do I refuse? He sighed. He was an adult. He should be able to handle problems like one.

"I'll help you."

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old November 30th, 2023, 12:14 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

starrywhisper
tears fell from her eye as she pulled scorpion into a tight hug. Thank you..I’m forever in your debt. her breathing hitched as she felt something tug at her heart. Something inside of her wanted to nuzzle him affectionately but she held herself back. What’s wrong with me..he’s only a friend helping me out is all..right? the more she looked at scorpion them more she felt herself falling. This is stupid but if I could..I’d stay with him forever.
@Spookez.

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; November 30th, 2023 at 12:15 PM.
Old November 30th, 2023, 12:32 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Scorpionvenom
@Zel

Scorpion felt bad and upset at Starry at the same time. He couldn't quite understand how this all happened... He didn't understand what events had led to this outcome. So, am I a "Father" now? Sure he didn't take any part in making himself a father but...

No. He was simply a babysitter. Someone for Starry to blame if she gets caught or asked that question she so feared. We were just friends. That's clearly what was happening. A friend helping a friend with a problem. He couldn't help but notice, he felt a dying anger at this "Casper." It should have been me. Wait... No what am I even saying? "Should have been me?" No... Not like he felt anything about Starry...

(Should Casper be His first victim?)

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old November 30th, 2023, 01:02 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
SHADEFROST

AGATHA KITTY | ACTIVE, MIND READER | ACTIVE, SILVER TONGUE | ACTIVE

What, a, pain, Thought Shadefrost as he ambled out of the warriors den in a groggy state. A few minutes ago the black tom awoke from his nap, ready to start the day and get whatever duties that had to be done out of the way. However, the morning didn’t seem to be as kind as he thought it would be. That being the fact that it felt like someone was repeatedly pounding his head with a rock. Shade didn’t doubt that he might’ve looked miserable to any onlooking cats, he felt miserable. All he wanted to do was curl up in a ball and sleep the pain away. But he had a pretty good feeling that it probably wouldn’t do much, other than dull his senses for a few hours at least.

As heavy black paws carried Shadefrost to the clearing, his headache was intensified by the yowl of a cat who’s name he didn’t care to figure out just yet. Shade would have chewed her ears off with a barrage of complaints and insults, but she seemed to have a good reason, so he wouldn’t make a fuss. Instead the tom walked over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a tiny mouse, then he padded over to an empty spot, took his seat, and began his breakfast. By no means did the meal cause the throbbing in Shadefrost’s skull to dwindle in any way, which wasn’t surprising. But it had helped to fill his belly, which was nice in terms of keeping up his energy. After he’d finished, the tom licked his maw clean and began to scan the clearing. It seemed that many cats were still going about their usual day. Some took notice of the deceased cat, while others were either coming in or leaving. One cat in particular looked as if he’d had the time of his life, what with all the blood staining his fur, but that was Shadowclan for ya. He’d most likely be reporting some trouble he found in the forest for Dawnstar to bring up later at a meeting or even the gathering.

Shadefrost continued to scan the clearing, since he had nothing better to do at the moment. Wow, his life really seemed to love attracting dull days, didn’t it? He couldn’t even count the number of times he’d been forced to endure the boredom that came with such uninteresting times. Today would likely be no different either. Shame. Hmm, maybe he should go seek some trouble out or something along those lines? It would certainly give him the adrenaline rush he so needed. But, the headache would just suck all the joy out of it. Plus it would probably get him injured somehow, which would suck too. Sigh, what to do, what to do? Just then, Shade’s eyes abruptly halted in their tracks as a familiar pelt came into view. The moment Shade had registered who he was looking at, his slightly frowning face had turned upside down with delight. The headache was still there of course, but seeing a good friend was enough to fuel his joy, even through pain. Standing to his feet the warrior would walk over to the molly and settle down beside her,
"How has my favorite molly in the whole forest been today?" He'd begin, "Did you miss me?"
Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both inactive)

Hearing a familiar voice purr from beside her, Darkcloud immediately knew who it was either from the tone or way of speaking she knew it belonged to none other than her clanmate, Shadefrost. Ah yes the most irritating tom in Shadowclan had decided to bother her today. Delightful. As if her misfortune couldn't get any worse.

Shifting her blank gaze to Shadefrost, Dark gave a tiny little curt nod as to acknowledge his presence as he settled beside her and instantly started flirting, of course "I'm fine and no I did not 'miss you'. It's not like we're in different clans" as always she spoke coldly and formally even if it was to Shadefrost as he was her...friend? No, most well known acquaintance. She didn't have friends, they were for kits to play with before they fledged while sensible cats had acquaintances and allies. So Shade was not her friend even if most cats, including him, thought so they just knew each other.

After finishing her sentence, the dark she-cat went back to her grooming and lapped persistently at her shoulder first trying to smooth out a stubborn tangle of fur. She knew it must've looked rude to bystanders but she knew Shadefrost wasn't the type to sulk about such a simple thing so she didn't care. His attempt at conversation wasn't invited anyway nor was his kittenish words. She would ignore him for as long as she could...well at least until he started talking again which would almost certainly be in a second or two.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old November 30th, 2023, 01:04 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

★彡[ᴇʟᴋᴋɪᴛ.]彡★
(────)
彡★✰ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ ✰ ꜱᴄ ✰ 3 MOONS ✰彡★
(────)

ElkKit walks out of the nursery and starts walking around the ShadowClan clearing pointlessly. He then starts to run around giggling loudly without a care in the world.

(OPEN)

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 1st, 2023, 09:36 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Azaleadream
the short fluffy she cat pranced through the camp clearing clearly worried and anxious about how starrywhisper’s kitting. She has missed the sight of hawk growl at first but shen she spotted him she dashed over. Tears threatened to fall down her soft fluffy cheeks as she gazed up at him. I’m so worried about my friends kitting..what if something goes wrong what if a kit dies! What if starry dies!? she buried herself into hawkgrowls fir for comfort.
@Sleek.

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old December 1st, 2023, 08:43 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkfire
She/Her | The Wraith
Shadow Fiend & Beefed Up (T1) Purrk

It's the littlest of things that bloom into the greatest. An affection, one that was the groundwork for the love Larkfire now harbored for her mate; Darkfall. It made her weak, she would admit. It made her susceptible to the terrors that would follow if Darkfall were ever harmed. Yet, who was she to close herself off from her family, now that she had claimed them? Oh no, Larkfire would live with it.

She had a mother. Dawnstar was likely the strongest cat in the forest, but Larkfire would still die for her, and a part of her would die with Dawnstar if the leader ever fell. There was Darkfall, her mate, who again she would risk her life for. And then... There were her kits. Her kits, the offspring of Prince; Sleepykit, Daykit, and Sorrelkit. Two of which were gone - one kidnapped and the other deceased. If someone offered Larkfire the option to trade her life for Daykit's, to give her dead son a chance at life, Lark would accept in a heartbeat.

There were... Darkfall's kids, the ones he'd had with an outsider. But who was she to complain, when she had kits of her own with Prince? It wouldn't be fair to Darkfall. And those four kits were growing on her, too. One was too burdened for her own good, one was too sickly, one too drawn-back, and the last too feisty. But she could grow to love them, blood or not. She would grow to love them. Those kits... they deserved nothing less. Larkfire more than knew what it was like to have ignorant parents.

And lastly. . .

. . .Lastly, there were new kits that Larkfire would have to care for. New kits, that she currently had no inkling existed. New kits; hers and Darkfall's. She would be a mother, again, soon. To a litter unlike seen before.

. . .

But would such a litter be her downfall, or her salvation?

[ December 1 ;; Larkfire pregnancy countdown start ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old December 1st, 2023, 11:07 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 35 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian - tags; @chickadee
Batflight flopped down in the clearing, tail twitching grumpily. When Elmshadow had told her to rest, she hadn't realised it would be so boring! Her eyes darted around the camp, looking for something she could do (or someone she could bother).

"Pearnose!" she called across the clearing, spotting the pretty grey she-cat. "Are you busy? I'm bored out of my mind, and I'm not allowed to do anything," she mewed, ears drooping in dramatics.

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap

Old December 1st, 2023, 11:45 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 35 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian - tags; @chickadee
Batflight flopped down in the clearing, tail twitching grumpily. When Elmshadow had told her to rest, she hadn't realised it would be so boring! Her eyes darted around the camp, looking for something she could do (or someone she could bother).

"Pearnose!" she called across the clearing, spotting the pretty grey she-cat. "Are you busy? I'm bored out of my mind, and I'm not allowed to do anything," she mewed, ears drooping in dramatics.
- - -

Pearnose casually strolled out of the warrior’s den, she’d just awoken from a nap. The she-cat yawns, still drowsy as she hears her name being called. She turns towards Batflight, the cat who called her name and listened as she complained.

The long furred she-cat grins, amused by the Batflights annoyance and boredom. She trots off the Batflight and stands next to her. “Awww, poor baby’s stuck inside camp.” She teases, pouting as she does. “What’d you do to get grounded?” She teases again, her toothy grin widening and her eyes gleaming.

Old December 2nd, 2023, 12:04 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
- - -

Pearnose casually strolled out of the warrior’s den, she’d just awoken from a nap. The she-cat yawns, still drowsy as she hears her name being called. She turns towards Batflight, the cat who called her name and listened as she complained.

The long furred she-cat grins, amused by the Batflights annoyance and boredom. She trots off the Batflight and stands next to her. “Awww, poor baby’s stuck inside camp.” She teases, pouting as she does. “What’d you do to get grounded?” She teases again, her toothy grin widening and her eyes gleaming.

b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 35 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian

Batflight rolled onto her back, looking up at Pearnose with big sad eyes. "You'll keep a poor injured cat company, won't you Pearnose?"