Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art competition!
Last post by oakcrane
Today 10:34 AM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:33 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 10:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 20th, 2017, 10:42 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
The Bengal warrior padded in behind his leader. He noticed Windclan, already picking spots in the clearing. Sighing, he knew that this was the worst possible thing to happen for the two Clans, but hey, it was the gathering. They were supposed to be under a truce, they were supposed to like each other for this one evening. So, despite Windclan's reluctance on talking to Thinderclan, Storkflight made a move. The fighting wouldn't last forever. Nothing lasted forever. Things would settle in time, but why hate them constantly through the process? Storkflight applied his kind, and most welcoming smile. He approached two warriors, sitting by themself, both smelling of moors. He stuck his tail up, waving high with confidence. His crystal blue eyes sparkled brightly under the moonlight that shone down on the rock strewn beach. With the soft sound of crashing waves in the distance, the night was perfect. Perfect weather, hardly a cloud in the sky. He waved his tail in a sort of greeting to the two warriors, then his black and white striped tail hung low, as to not appear prideful or boastful. "Hello there." He meowed, trying to sound polite and kind. "I don't believe I have met you two yet. My name is Storkflight." His voice was confident, though he was putting himself out there.

That was one thing the warrior knew how to do. He knew how to take lead like that. He didn't care if someone struck him down, because if they did then it was normally for good reason. But someone had to try and be kind. If not, then what was the purpose of the gathering? Gatherings were held to share news between the Clans, not to boast, or hide secrets. So, with the Clans at war, and no one else around, Storkflight figured he could actually make the time worthwhile.
"Hello!" Tealeaf was the first to speak, uncaring the tom smelled of the forest. This was a time of truce, and this tom seemed kind enough. "I'm Tealeaf, and that's Caracalspirit!" She trilled, a smile on her maw. Caracalspirit politely dipped her head, the worried she-cat putting aside her anxiety to be kind. Still, the feeling of dread never left her even if she knew the fight would be put aside. Sitting up straight, though relaxed, she listened to the waves and looked up at the sky, the moon bright. "It's a nice night, too bad it has so much tension.." Tealeaf sighed, turning to the tom who had approached. "At least we can get over it for one night." She chuckled.

She didn't mind that he was ThunderClan, just this night. Any other time she'd be curt or rude if he approached during the battle, but they put the battle aside. Scenting the air, she caught traces of both Clans and the Sea. Feeling at ease, she nudged Caracalspirit playfully. "Awful quiet, huh?" The warrior blinked before chuckling. "So, Storkflight, how many gatherings have you been to?" Caracalspirit asked, not wanting to ask a cliche or dumb question.
Old July 20th, 2017, 11:05 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Ivorypaw and Ebonypaw walked in with completely different attitudes towards the Gathering. Ebonypaw, distaste and annoyance. Ivorypaw, excitement and joy. "Aren't you excited, Ebonypaw?" The white-furred sibling asked, to which Ebonypaw snorted. "Excited? For what? To see the cats we're basically at war with and have to pretend to like? Yes, Ivorypaw, i'm excited." He replied sarcastically, making Ivorypaw roll her eyes. "Can you be pleasant for one moment?" She playfully teased her brother, making him scoff. "Yeah, but I don't want too." He replied, a smile on his face. @The Little Robin
“You think that you could have a little respect and decency in your tone, Ebonypaw?” Flintheart warned the young apprentice, overhearing his words spoken about the clans and war, which made him glance around at the cats near them. “It’s the night of peace and I would like to keep it that way.” The grey-furred warrior shook his head and gave a tired sigh, making Sproutwhisker, a young Riverclan tom, look over at him from the spot beside him. “Let me guess, he’s your apprentice?” He asked and the older warrior gave the dark-furred male a roll of his eyes. “Yes, I’m afraid so.” He muttered, his tail flicking back and forth, “I swear, that apprentice is going to give me a headache one of these days..” This made the Riverclan warrior chuckle and rest his tail on his friend’s shoulder. “Don’t worry, Flintheart.” He assured him with a supportive smile, “Noirepaw is the greatest cat to ever come into my life, beside my own mate, I’m sure that Ebonypaw and you will become closer than ever. You two just need to find interests that you share and the connection will form.” He said and Flintheart huffed, “When hedgehogs fly, my friend.”
Old July 20th, 2017, 11:09 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

This she cat did not particularly like crowds, but since she went to the gathering, she imagined she would be clumped in a crowd full of fur. The more the merrier! Her thoughts were sarcastic, and she gave herself delicate licks to illuminate her fur. Her green gaze looked at every cat around in the area. There were so many. Just...wow. It had been awhile since she came to gathering. She didn't go to the last one, preferring to stay home and sulk in her nest, but now she was up and well. Probably would mingle with a few felines if she could. But who would talk to her? The chortling of her mother constantly nagged her in her head, knocking her from ever being good enough. It would be grand if her siblings were here, but they weren't. At least, she didn't see them. Besides, Cloverwhisker was in the nursery, nursing two small kits. So, Chrysanthemumshade scanned the area. She wasn't shy--by all means. Maybe, she was bashful when you first met her, but she changed constantly. As an apprentice, she was quiet as a mouse, but as she grew older, she wanted her voice to be heard. Only...the other voices were heard more brightly. More clearly, and hers sunk like her mother predicted. So, she succumbed to being who others wanted her to be. Maybe, she wanted a new friend. So, she was looking to find a new potential victim.

@CandyFlossCat
Old July 20th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
Larkcry opened his mouth to snap at his friend, but stopped when he saw Cottonspark glaring at them.
He snapped his jaws shut and glanced at the ground, slightly embarrassed that the she-cat had noticed their quarrel.

Flamescar followed the gray tom's gaze and blinked. He saw Cottonspark, and flicked his ears forward. He mouthed, "Sorry, I didn't mean for you to overhear that."
Cottonspark nods in acknowledgement. "I didn't, but you shouldn't argue at a gathering, of all places, she snaps. The silver-patched white she-cat padded to where Larkcry and Flamescar were sitting, and sat down. "I'm Cottonspark," she introduced.
Old July 20th, 2017, 11:31 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“You think that you could have a little respect and decency in your tone, Ebonypaw?” Flintheart warned the young apprentice, overhearing his words spoken about the clans and war, which made him glance around at the cats near them. “It’s the night of peace and I would like to keep it that way.” The grey-furred warrior shook his head and gave a tired sigh, making Sproutwhisker, a young Riverclan tom, look over at him from the spot beside him. “Let me guess, he’s your apprentice?” He asked and the older warrior gave the dark-furred male a roll of his eyes. “Yes, I’m afraid so.” He muttered, his tail flicking back and forth, “I swear, that apprentice is going to give me a headache one of these days..” This made the Riverclan warrior chuckle and rest his tail on his friend’s shoulder. “Don’t worry, Flintheart.” He assured him with a supportive smile, “Noirepaw is the greatest cat to ever come into my life, beside my own mate, I’m sure that Ebonypaw and you will become closer than ever. You two just need to find interests that you share and the connection will form.” He said and Flintheart huffed, “When hedgehogs fly, my friend.”
Slumping, Ebonypaw huffed. "Yes, Flintheart." He replied, turning to Ivorypaw, who smiled. "Hi! I'm Ivorypaw!" She greeted Sproutwhisker. "Excuse my brother, he's a grump, but you get used to him" she chuckled, making Ebonypaw roll his eyes and glance around. "I'm gonna go sit over there." He gestured to an open spot near the two toms, populated with sparse ThunderClan cats, with his tail and dipped his head to his mentor, walking to the spot and gazing up at the tree containing four leaders. He glanced back at them, Ivorypaw flicking her tail and mouthing 'i'll be there in a minute' to him before dipping her head and sitting next to him. "Ebonypaw, cheer up! It's not every day you get to befriend a.. SkyClan cat!" She mewed with excitement. "Yeah, but still.." he sighed, unwilling to tell what he was secretly nervous about.
(My poor bean is nervous nobody will like him ;w; )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
This she cat did not particularly like crowds, but since she went to the gathering, she imagined she would be clumped in a crowd full of fur. The more the merrier! Her thoughts were sarcastic, and she gave herself delicate licks to illuminate her fur. Her green gaze looked at every cat around in the area. There were so many. Just...wow. It had been awhile since she came to gathering. She didn't go to the last one, preferring to stay home and sulk in her nest, but now she was up and well. Probably would mingle with a few felines if she could. But who would talk to her? The chortling of her mother constantly nagged her in her head, knocking her from ever being good enough. It would be grand if her siblings were here, but they weren't. At least, she didn't see them. Besides, Cloverwhisker was in the nursery, nursing two small kits. So, Chrysanthemumshade scanned the area. She wasn't shy--by all means. Maybe, she was bashful when you first met her, but she changed constantly. As an apprentice, she was quiet as a mouse, but as she grew older, she wanted her voice to be heard. Only...the other voices were heard more brightly. More clearly, and hers sunk like her mother predicted. So, she succumbed to being who others wanted her to be. Maybe, she wanted a new friend. So, she was looking to find a new potential victim.

@CandyFlossCat
Pebbleheart, a SkyClan tom, entered the gathering quickly and quietly, not one to be in the spotlight. He gazed around, trying to find someone who he hadn't really talked too. He'd been to a gathering before, though he honestly didn't know why most of the ThunderClan and WindClan cats looked so tense or why Snowstar and Blazingstar looked cold and annoyed near each-other. Maybe someone will tell me if I ask? He thought logically. So, he walked through the crowd, trying to find someone not busy in conversation. He sighed as it looked like he'd be clueless to the strange cold tension in the air. Distracted and not really looking where his paws were taking him, he bumped into a she-cat. "Sorry!" He mewed apologetically, wincing slightly at his obliviousness. He looked at the she-cat with a small, sorry smile and then glanced at the leaders. He was still puzzled, so perhaps this she-cat could tell him something?
Old July 20th, 2017, 11:52 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Slumping, Ebonypaw huffed. "Yes, Flintheart." He replied, turning to Ivorypaw, who smiled. "Hi! I'm Ivorypaw!" She greeted Sproutwhisker. "Excuse my brother, he's a grump, but you get used to him" she chuckled, making Ebonypaw roll his eyes and glance around. "I'm gonna go sit over there." He gestured to an open spot near the two toms, populated with sparse ThunderClan cats, with his tail and dipped his head to his mentor, walking to the spot and gazing up at the tree containing four leaders. He glanced back at them, Ivorypaw flicking her tail and mouthing 'i'll be there in a minute' to him before dipping her head and sitting next to him. "Ebonypaw, cheer up! It's not every day you get to befriend a.. SkyClan cat!" She mewed with excitement. "Yeah, but still.." he sighed, unwilling to tell what he was secretly nervous about.

“Hello there, Ivorypaw.” The young warrior greeted the small apprentice with a kindhearted smile, “Oh, it’s quite alright. Tension is high in the clans tonight, so I wouldn’t blame him for being a bit on edge.” Flintheart eyed the Riverclan tom and Sproutwhisker smirked at him, giving the older tom a friendly, playful nudge, “Oh, come on now, Flintheart - I remember when we first met when I was a small apprentice.” The Riverclan male said, knowing how nervous and uncertain cats can be when it comes to being around so many different clan cats at once. The older warrior gave a small sigh and nodded, not saying anymore. He saw his apprentice give him a dip of his head and the grey-furred male returned the gesture. He noticed that they were around many Thunderclan cats, making Sproutwhisker stand out, being the only Riverclan cat in the area. “You sure that you don’t want to go with your clan?” He asked him and the black-furred tom shook his head. “No, I don’t mind being here - Noirepaw is probably off socializing and Talonfang didn’t come to the gathering.” Sproutwhisker assured him, “Besides, I haven’t seen you in a long time, it’s been an honor to see an old friend once again.” He purred and a small smile came to the warrior’s face. “It was nice to see you too, Sproutwhisker.”

Last edited by Captain; July 20th, 2017 at 01:02 PM.
Old July 20th, 2017, 11:54 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

''Well,'' Springwind softly chuckled, ''Look at you. You've grown wiser by the second.'' The tom almost felt pride swell in him when he heard Hunterpaw's words. Those were what he wanted to hear. He did not enjoy the tom flirting with every target that caught his eye. He knew it was simply an apprentice's game, but it was still attached to feelings on another cat. Springwind himself never understood it, but did that matter? Maybe it did not.

''Depends,'' Springwind licked his jaws. ''It will always matter. Because she was your first love, it hurts. And, trust me...I know a lot about heartbreak. Especially when the feeling wasn't returned, but Wrenpaw still adores you. She still loves you, and I doubt it would be easy for her to move on.'' Springwind said, looking into the distant. He let out a sigh. Watching the two apprentices made the tom think of Lovelorn. Her glossy brownish fur flowing in the wind, and her piercing green eyes friendly with a hint of fire to them. She was everything to him. The she cat that he deemed got away. She is everything.

''The future has a way of morphing things whether we like it or not.''
Springwind shrugged. The tom was open to options. He didn't know what would happen. Maybe Hunterpaw would leave Windclan to find a more suitable clan, or that he would meet Wrenpaw again and she would join Windclan to be his mate. Springwind thought that would be a happy ending for the two. But this was only because Springwind didn't want Hunterpaw to be hurt. This kit, that he knew all too well, who he grew attached to when Alunapaw was a newborn, and the tom himself was only two moons old at the time. Springwind took care, played with Hunterpaw and his sister, Breezepaw. He had adored these two kits as if they were his own. Seeing that Hunterpaw was hurt, did not settle within Springwind. It was like seeing his own kin hurt, and he never wanted to see Lovelorn's doppelganger get torn apart. Just like he didn't want that for Hunterpaw. ''Life can be pretty...spontaneous, heh.'' Springwind snorted. ''You're cutting yourself short, Hunterpaw. As happy as I am to hear you say those words--and I'm truly am happy, but I just want you to understand that anything is possible. Windclan is your home after all.'' The tom nodded. ''But it's only a place. Your true home lies with the cats you care about. Your true home is your heart, and that's the only place you should follow--and listen to because...I mean, it could be your North star. Wrenpaw seems like a really nice girl. Polite, sweet, very charming--I would had indeed made her your potential mate if she were in Windclan.'' Springwind chuckled, but noticed himself as he was stirring away from the conversation. In all honesty, he felt that Hunterpaw and Wrenpaw belonged together. And, if she weren't in Shadowclan, the tom wouldn't have minded giving their relationship a little boost. ''Alright, enough of this sappy talk, you know what I mean? Almost having a grown warrior cry over here.'' He lashed his tail, and gave himself a couple licks to calm down his fur.
Hunterpaw cracked a small smile, but it didnt reach his eyes, gazing far off toward the ShadowClan cats. After a few moments though, he turned away to scan the other cats. He did see Alunapaw, and felt a small jolt in his chest. Now he was frustrated. What did the she-cat mean to him? And how could he still feel this way after... She's just a girl. Hunterpaw thought as he looked away, closing himself off. And I dont need no girl in my life.

"I know she loves me." Hunterpaw said, only vaguely hearing part of that conversation. He looked toward where Wrenpaw had gone off again, frowning deeply. "And.. I love her." The three words he had never said to another she-cat. Ever. He could say many other things to them, compliment them all his wanted. But he could never find himself to say he loved them, any of them. How could he? If it wasnt true, he shouldnt say it right? But for Wrenpaw, it was true. It was so true, that it hurt to know it didnt mean anything.

What is love?

Hunterpaw didnt say anything for a few moments, letting Springwind speak. "Im not leaving WindClan." The words were simple and true, Hunterpaw had had his doubts before, but not anymore. His family was in WindClan. His home was in WindClan. He wasnt about to leave them for a she-cat. Even if it was "love". "Im not my father. I dont want to be." Hunterpaw spoke before he could stop himself, the words coming out in a near rush. And it was the first time that he himself had ever said that aloud. Sure, Hunterpaw got his flirting abilities from Ratheart, but that was it. The apprentice was determined to never go down the path his father took.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old July 20th, 2017, 12:13 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

HarmonyBlade took a deep breath, looked around and sat himself down in a space among other cats in his clan. The last time he was here, he was with VelvetNight and they were searching for any clue that would lead them to the whereabouts of their kits, who now reside in WindClan. If they are here...StarClan help....
Old July 20th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Paige~

Quote:

Pebbleheart, a SkyClan tom, entered the gathering quickly and quietly, not one to be in the spotlight. He gazed around, trying to find someone who he hadn't really talked too. He'd been to a gathering before, though he honestly didn't know why most of the ThunderClan and WindClan cats looked so tense or why Snowstar and Blazingstar looked cold and annoyed near each-other. Maybe someone will tell me if I ask? He thought logically. So, he walked through the crowd, trying to find someone not busy in conversation. He sighed as it looked like he'd be clueless to the strange cold tension in the air. Distracted and not really looking where his paws were taking him, he bumped into a she-cat. "Sorry!" He mewed apologetically, wincing slightly at his obliviousness. He looked at the she-cat with a small, sorry smile and then glanced at the leaders. He was still puzzled, so perhaps this she-cat could tell him something?
Amberstripe padded into the gathering, gazing at the masses of cats. Spotting Ivorypaw, Amberstripe smiled and started to make her way through the crowd, often saying "Sorry, excuse me, pardon me," as she managed to make it to her apprentice. "Hi Ebonypaw, hi Ivorypaw!" The she cat grinned, still slightly out of breath, and noticed Flintheart. Flintheart was a strict cat, and Ebonypaw's mentor. Amberstripe greatly admired the tom, and dipped her head in greeting. "Hello Flintheart, nice to see you." @The Little Robin

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; July 20th, 2017 at 12:18 PM.
Old July 20th, 2017, 12:21 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Rainpaw purred happily as the other apprentice laughed, even though it was slightly. At her question, Rainpaw cocked his head slightly. Did she not recognize Windclan scent coming off of him? Or maybe she was younger, and hadn't been to the border as much times as Rainpaw had. Before the contention between the two clans started that is. "I'm from Windclan. And you're from Thunderclan, right?" Might as well make sure his suspicions were true!

At the mention of Thunderclan, the apprentice puffed her chest out in pride, holding the position for a brief moment. Born and raised! I thought you were maybe from Windclan, but honestly, I haven't been to the Windclan border all that much." Badgerpaw quickly turned her head up towards the rock where the leaders where positioned, her green eyes settling on the ginger tom.

"So that's Blazingstar?" She paused a moment, giving the other apprentice a bit to confirm or deny her question before she snorted, "You'd think with everything floating around camp, he'd have horns coming from his head." Snorting once more, she looked back at Rainpaw, gave him a warm, but hesitant smile and ducked her head, holding back a small bout of giggles. "At least he's better looking than I thought."

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; July 20th, 2017 at 12:22 PM.
Closed Thread