Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 10:01 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 09:49 AM
Art competition!
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 09:47 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 09:38 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by gs29513
Today 09:36 AM

Old June 11th, 2017, 08:11 AM
~Dragon~

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ※ OASISCLAN - LIMITED ※

Name ‡ Adderpaw // Viperpaw // Posionpaw // Berrypaw // Wasppaw
Age ‡ all are 8 moons
Desired Rank ‡ App // App // App // Medicinine cat apprentice // App
Personality ‡ Adderpaw is cold cool and swift, his heart hard to win over, his trust even harder, He tends to guard his feelings believing that if anyone hears his thoughts ( not actually of course ) he would paw, he likes to be unpredictable and swift, But the flaw in that is he often forgets to think before he acts // Vipepaw is the exact opposite of adderpaw he is sweet funny happy, he always over thinks things and finds it hard to gaurd his thoughts he is pretty self explainitory // Posionpaw is Rebellious, Adventerous sometimes loyal sometimes not it really depends on what it is, She can get very angry and i do not suggest being in her way when she is angry... // Berrypaw is shy, overwhelmed by big crowds, but a wonderful listener since she is so quiet she always thinks of all possible outcomes before speaking, buty if you get close to her she is pretty sweet // Waspaw is very voutgoing she likes to make sure everyone is happy before she is, never thinking of herself and often neglecting eating, she does everything she can for other cats and it can sometimes be annoying
Appearance ‡ http://newhopeanimalrescue.ca/wp-con...litter_web.jpg ( Wasppaw is the black and ginger one Viperpaw and Adderpaw and the 2 twins in the back berrypaw is the pale cream one and Posionpaw is the bring ginger )
Physical Strengths ‡ Very masuclient, strong, good fighter // Good hunter, Leith Lanky, Very speedy // shes fun to hang out with, great at treeclimbing, dares and pretty average at both hunting and fighting // Kind of fast, very intellegent, Quickwitted can smell very well // Can run over long distences, very self modivated
Physical Weaknesses ‡ Slow when running, Not the best hunter // Not the best at fighting not very strong // Sometimes shes overly cocky and gets herseelf into trouble // very weak cannot fight or hunt ( except maybe a weak swat ) // Very skinny because she is always giving away her food, often neglects herself
Fears ‡ Being forgotten or losing someone he finally learns to care for // Not thinking which leads to careless actions ( he almost drowned as a kit ) he is also afraid of water // She is overprotective of her siblings and refuses to let anyone know her weakspots // Big crowds, Fights, not doing good enough // dying a slow and painful death, also she is afraid of thunder and lightning
(Desired) Relations ‡ Open i kinda want a mentor x apprentice relationship for one of them
Other ‡ nope
Roleplay Sample ‡ ( i think you have roleplayed with me before but here) Viperkit knew this was his oppurtunity to escape camp, he looked behind his shoulder, most of the warriors were sleeeping or out hunting, Mom was sleeping, " now is the time" he said padding over to the enterence he did not know what his sister, Posionpaw was following him via the shadows. " wow im in our territory this is so cool!" he said walking around as onderful smells aroused him he padded to the water " oh wont mommy be happy if i bring her back a fish" he said to himself unseathing his claws and leaning close to the water, he slipped and tumbled into the water bubbles confusing him " which way is up!" he screamed mentally he scrambled to get up put failed he felt teeth grip his scruff " oh starclan spare me!" he wailed and suddenly noticed his sister " oh my gosh thank you so much posionkit " he said she turned from him and sighed " you seriously owe me bro" she said and walked back to camp.

" Fear my dear, Is nothing but a figement of your own imagination, Like childish fantasy's we came up with as kids. Why do we let fear control us? Fear is nothing but our imagination? Are we afraid of out imagination?"- Myself

Never fear, I used to be Vixenandwillowlikecookie Im NOT dead
Old June 11th, 2017, 11:18 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
"Well, excuse me," said Venomdancer, affronted, "It appears someone left their manners in their nest today. Are you alright?" It was hard to judge if it was a genuine question, because it came with a hint of both snideness and concern, but she didn't give Darksong much time to puzzle it togethers, because she went on and meowed, "Anyway, if it wasn't for a ceremony you would have no name, so what's hare-brained, now?"
"Hn. Seems like someone left their common sense in their nest today." Darksong hissed quietly and padded out of camp, ignoring anyone who turned to look at him. He huffed and swung his tail low to the ground, looking across the territory. Lovely. Quickly moving to trot within the shadows, Darksong moved at a slow, yet quick pace. His ears flattened against his head, cautious of any predators that could be roaming the grounds. Growling softly, the tom flopped on his side and closed his eyes.
Old June 11th, 2017, 11:42 AM
casually vacant

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
Sunleaf looked up to see Emberwing. She blinked and flicked her ear, unsure of what to think of him now. She had always had a small crush on him, but now he had stolen her dream. 'But he'll probably do better than me,' she thought with an internal sigh. She looked up, her green hues meeting Emberwing's. "Nothing's wrong," she meowed. "Why?"

(Lol saaaaame)
Emberwing knew this was a lie. He lay down and looked at her eyes, his amber ones piercing. "You sure? I've known you were always ambitious." He mewed. "Hey, don't worry, okay? If or when I become leader, for sure, you'll be my deputy."

His ego inflated about a tenfold after he said those words.
My DA | Charrie Finder
Old June 11th, 2017, 11:43 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Name: Tumblepaw Tumbletide
Desired Rank: Medicine cat app
Appearance: Tumblepaw is n ebony colored tom with coral colored optics. He has long, fluffy fur with small specs of white littering his front paws and muzzle. He is a lean, lanky, and tall tom with long, spider like limbs.
Personality: Tumblepaw is a clumsy, golden hearted social butterfly that has a knack at creating huge messes wherever he walks. Although he doesnt mean to he often times makes it a little harder for others to work, he's either making a bigger mess for them to clean up or he's talking too much, he's a genuine motor mouth. The young tom knows how clumsy he can be and will try his hardest to clean up his mess, most of the time all by himself. He hates causing others trouble and he loves to help out as much as he possibly can. Although he's very clumsy he has a very sharp intillect thatis no laughing matter, he's observant and curious and can often times tell a cat their whole life story just by looking at them. He can be considered nosy and stubborn, but only when its for something very important, he will het himself in huge trouble for the sake o fothers.
Physical strengths: incredibly fast runner, can lift a little over his weight, tall.
Physical weaknesess: tall, clumsy cuz of big front paws, not strong because if slim build.
Desiredrelations: i'll let ya kniw when i think of some
Other: i'll make a warrior here in a moment
roleply sample: ;v; i cant copy and paste on my nook, but you should know how i roleplay

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; June 11th, 2017 at 11:49 AM.
Old June 11th, 2017, 01:13 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixenandwillowlikecookie View Post
Name ‡ Adderpaw // Viperpaw // Posionpaw // Berrypaw // Wasppaw
Age ‡ all are 8 moons
Desired Rank ‡ App // App // App // Medicinine cat apprentice // App
Personality ‡ Adderpaw is cold cool and swift, his heart hard to win over, his trust even harder, He tends to guard his feelings believing that if anyone hears his thoughts ( not actually of course ) he would paw, he likes to be unpredictable and swift, But the flaw in that is he often forgets to think before he acts // Vipepaw is the exact opposite of adderpaw he is sweet funny happy, he always over thinks things and finds it hard to gaurd his thoughts he is pretty self explainitory // Posionpaw is Rebellious, Adventerous sometimes loyal sometimes not it really depends on what it is, She can get very angry and i do not suggest being in her way when she is angry... // Berrypaw is shy, overwhelmed by big crowds, but a wonderful listener since she is so quiet she always thinks of all possible outcomes before speaking, buty if you get close to her she is pretty sweet // Waspaw is very voutgoing she likes to make sure everyone is happy before she is, never thinking of herself and often neglecting eating, she does everything she can for other cats and it can sometimes be annoying
Appearance ‡ http://newhopeanimalrescue.ca/wp-con...litter_web.jpg ( Wasppaw is the black and ginger one Viperpaw and Adderpaw and the 2 twins in the back berrypaw is the pale cream one and Posionpaw is the bring ginger )
Physical Strengths ‡ Very masuclient, strong, good fighter // Good hunter, Leith Lanky, Very speedy // shes fun to hang out with, great at treeclimbing, dares and pretty average at both hunting and fighting // Kind of fast, very intellegent, Quickwitted can smell very well // Can run over long distences, very self modivated
Physical Weaknesses ‡ Slow when running, Not the best hunter // Not the best at fighting not very strong // Sometimes shes overly cocky and gets herseelf into trouble // very weak cannot fight or hunt ( except maybe a weak swat ) // Very skinny because she is always giving away her food, often neglects herself
Fears ‡ Being forgotten or losing someone he finally learns to care for // Not thinking which leads to careless actions ( he almost drowned as a kit ) he is also afraid of water // She is overprotective of her siblings and refuses to let anyone know her weakspots // Big crowds, Fights, not doing good enough // dying a slow and painful death, also she is afraid of thunder and lightning
(Desired) Relations ‡ Open i kinda want a mentor x apprentice relationship for one of them
Other ‡ nope
Roleplay Sample ‡ ( i think you have roleplayed with me before but here) Viperkit knew this was his oppurtunity to escape camp, he looked behind his shoulder, most of the warriors were sleeeping or out hunting, Mom was sleeping, " now is the time" he said padding over to the enterence he did not know what his sister, Posionpaw was following him via the shadows. " wow im in our territory this is so cool!" he said walking around as onderful smells aroused him he padded to the water " oh wont mommy be happy if i bring her back a fish" he said to himself unseathing his claws and leaning close to the water, he slipped and tumbled into the water bubbles confusing him " which way is up!" he screamed mentally he scrambled to get up put failed he felt teeth grip his scruff " oh starclan spare me!" he wailed and suddenly noticed his sister " oh my gosh thank you so much posionkit " he said she turned from him and sighed " you seriously owe me bro" she said and walked back to camp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Name: Tumblepaw Tumbletide
Desired Rank: Medicine cat app
Appearance: Tumblepaw is n ebony colored tom with coral colored optics. He has long, fluffy fur with small specs of white littering his front paws and muzzle. He is a lean, lanky, and tall tom with long, spider like limbs.
Personality: Tumblepaw is a clumsy, golden hearted social butterfly that has a knack at creating huge messes wherever he walks. Although he doesnt mean to he often times makes it a little harder for others to work, he's either making a bigger mess for them to clean up or he's talking too much, he's a genuine motor mouth. The young tom knows how clumsy he can be and will try his hardest to clean up his mess, most of the time all by himself. He hates causing others trouble and he loves to help out as much as he possibly can. Although he's very clumsy he has a very sharp intillect thatis no laughing matter, he's observant and curious and can often times tell a cat their whole life story just by looking at them. He can be considered nosy and stubborn, but only when its for something very important, he will het himself in huge trouble for the sake o fothers.
Physical strengths: incredibly fast runner, can lift a little over his weight, tall.
Physical weaknesess: tall, clumsy cuz of big front paws, not strong because if slim build.
Desiredrelations: i'll let ya kniw when i think of some
Other: i'll make a warrior here in a moment
roleply sample: ;v; i cant copy and paste on my nook, but you should know how i roleplay

All accepted, but it's up to @tawny~ which becomes medicine cat apprentice if any. Venomdancer can mentor whoever isnt chosen for MCA. The rest gotta find mentors, until then I'll leave them unadded.
Old June 11th, 2017, 01:43 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

All accepted, but it's up to @tawny~ which becomes medicine cat apprentice if any. Venomdancer can mentor whoever isnt chosen for MCA. The rest gotta find mentors, until then I'll leave them unadded.
Breeze isn't looking for apprentice, but when the time comes Tumblepaw can be it.
Old June 11th, 2017, 01:47 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
Breeze isn't looking for apprentice, but when the time comes Tumblepaw can be it.
alright, so if @starfall is alright with it perhaps Venom can mentor Tumble until then??
Old June 11th, 2017, 01:57 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

alright, so if @starfall is alright with it perhaps Venom can mentor Tumble until then??
ye
Old June 11th, 2017, 01:57 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Name ‡ Nightspirit
Age ‡ 23 moons
Desired Rank ‡ Warrior
Personality ‡ Is TBRP ok?
Appearance ‡ pure black with amber eyes
Physical Strengths ‡ long, slim legs, thin body
Physical Weaknesses ‡ short tail, born blind in left eye
Fears ‡ being left out, bees
(Desired) Relations ‡ an apprentice, if possible
Other ‡ brother to Lightpool
Roleplay Sample ‡
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
"I feel like hunting," he said. "I mean, I know we're fighters, but I would rather do a bit of both you know?" He reared up and batted at the air, similar to the way a kit would bat at a moth fluttering by. The ginger tabby dropped down, still grinning. "Or we could do battle training. I need to work on some new moves I made."

He turned and blinked at Tiwsted. "So, you wanna do that? I'd go easy on you, or if you'd like, I'd go full out!" He jumped up. "I am a lion! Here me roar!" He let out a terrifying yowl.
Name ‡ Lightpool
Age ‡ 23 moons
Desired Rank ‡ warrior
Personality ‡ TBRP
Appearance ‡ cream tabby with darker paws and tail tip, green eyes
Physical Strengths ‡ sharp eyes, larger paws make for longer claws
Physical Weaknesses ‡ short tail (in relation with his brother), two of his back claws were torn out in a fight
Fears ‡ afraid of rain
(Desired) Relations ‡ none
Other ‡ brother to Nightspirit
Roleplay Sample ‡ above
Old June 11th, 2017, 02:00 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
Name ‡ Nightspirit
Age ‡ 23 moons
Desired Rank ‡ Warrior
Personality ‡ Is TBRP ok?
Appearance ‡ pure black with amber eyes
Physical Strengths ‡ long, slim legs, thin body
Physical Weaknesses ‡ short tail, born blind in left eye
Fears ‡ being left out, bees
(Desired) Relations ‡ an apprentice, if possible
Other ‡ brother to Lightpool
Roleplay Sample ‡

Name ‡ Lightpool
Age ‡ 23 moons
Desired Rank ‡ warrior
Personality ‡ TBRP
Appearance ‡ cream tabby with darker paws and tail tip, green eyes
Physical Strengths ‡ sharp eyes, larger paws make for longer claws
Physical Weaknesses ‡ short tail (in relation with his brother), two of his back claws were torn out in a fight
Fears ‡ afraid of rain
(Desired) Relations ‡ none
Other ‡ brother to Nightspirit
Roleplay Sample ‡ above
denied. re-read the rules.