Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✶~Epiales silly art shop~✶
by Epiales
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:06 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 04:53 PM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by zBlaze
Today 04:43 PM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kacey!
Today 04:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 8th, 2020, 04:50 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Flintstar easily towered over the other tomcat, his green eyes studying him with a hostile intensity. Though as the loner mentioned Starclan, Flintstar's glare dissipated into widened eyes. "So, you are looking to join particularly Thunderclan? My clan?" Flintstar asked, tail twtiching slightly as he drew up to his full height, straightening his neck and back. "Because I am Flintstar, and I will tell you, there are a few questions for you to answer and few things required for you to accomplish before I can let you join the clan."
Sore locked his calming eyes on the towering warrior. He didn't flinch or took a step back, but actually gave a challenging look as if asking for trouble. He gave a curt nod as the warrior -revealed as Flintstar- decided to ask the jet-black rogue and things to require. "Go on."

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 8th, 2020, 04:55 PM
You are beatiful believe

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
"well ya but im not tired, but i could say the same for you " he said
Breezepaw sat down next to the other apprentice. "Why cant you fall asleep?"

In times of Life it's just not right No matter where
I'll be there so wipe those tears
and face those fears We share a bond Together we'll be strong
By~ evergreen
Old January 8th, 2020, 06:16 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Flintstar gave Buckbranch a grateful look for his quick jump to action, thanking the stars Buckbranch had enough sense in him to keep his cool. Hopefully this would give him a leadership chance to, improve his standing within the clan. After thinking quickly Flintstar also called towards the medicine den. “Tallmarsh! Gather some herbs and come with us. Shadowclan still currently has an untrained medicine cat, and they certainly could use your help. Irispaw can stay here in case any of our clanmates need something.” He’d known the young apprentice was working hard with her mentor, and he hoped she knew enough to help any Thunderclanners in the short time they were away. “Cherrybubble, stay behind and help Tallmarsh collect some things before following us.” He called to the warrior, then turned to his gathered patrol.
“Be prepared for anything. We’re running into a vicious battle, it might be over when we get there but Shadowclan needs any help we can offer.” With that said, he burst into the territory, deciding going to Shadowclan’s territory and following the sounds of battle would lead his patrol straight to them.

[ @Delta @Lilyfur2 @Slushie @hxneysuckle @Pepperkins @Fuzzy @Ever ]

Cherrybubble gave her leader a quick nod, slightly disappointed but also wanting to help Tallmarsh. She ran to the medicine den, awaiting to be told what to do by the medicine cat. “We’ll probably need a lot, Shadowclan’s camp itself has been attacked.” She informed the medicine cat, green eyes hunting at some worry for the younger cats in Shadowclan who couldn’t defend themselves.
Tallmarsh's ears perked up at the sound of her name. She nodded to Flintstar and promptly made her way for her den, not checking if Cherrybubble was behind her. She began to pull various herbs off the shelves and toss them into different piles on the floor. "Bundle those up in one of those leaves," she instructed, nodding to a stack of leaves in one shelf. She stared at the wall of herbs, continuing to pull out different plants, but at a slower rate now. She was trying to gauge what she would need the most--she could only carry so much. "Hopefully they'll have herbs there, too," she muttered. After a moment, she scoffed, "Of course they will. Their medicine cat doesn't have any use for them yet since he's so new. ShadowClan can't keep any of their high ranks, can they?" Her tone was sharp, mocking. She was doing an awful job of hiding her disdain for the ShadowClan high ranks, especially the former medicine cat. And she'd heard about the way Icestar acted. Even though she'd never met her, the ThunderClan medicine cat bristled at the thought of her. But, she'd swallow her pride and do what Flintstar told her, even if she didn't want to. She hated petty cross-Clan fighting, but it was her duty to keep her Clanmates--and apparently other Clans--safe.
Old January 8th, 2020, 06:29 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

@Shimm
rosethorn was getting ready to do a big hunt but than relized she would need another cat to come help so she started to look around for cats until she spotted one "hey, would you like to go on a hunt with me" she asked
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 8th, 2020, 07:37 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

@caswshay617
The tom was laying down enjoying the high noon sun when a voice disturbed him. Opening one eye Owlwatcher and saw that it was Rosethorn. Sighing, "Yes, that is better than being a lazy bum." . Chuckling as I got up.
Old January 8th, 2020, 09:40 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@Cecily Herondale

Pinekit stared at Sparrowkit, telling herself I must not go over and ask, I MUST NOT go over there and ask... But Pinekit's curiosity got the better of her. She padded over to the she-kit and said in a quiet voice "Excuse me, but what are you thinking about? You seem troubled." Pinekit made sure to choose her words carefully, as not to allude to the fact that she had overheard Sparrowkit talking to herself.
Old January 8th, 2020, 10:10 PM
maplebriar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
@caswshay617
The tom was laying down enjoying the high noon sun when a voice disturbed him. Opening one eye Owlwatcher and saw that it was Rosethorn. Sighing, "Yes, that is better than being a lazy bum." . Chuckling as I got up.

Rosethorn sweetly laughed "dont think of it like that think of it as a cute warrior taking a well needed rest" she told him
(btw Rosethorn is a flirt)
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 8th, 2020, 10:16 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

(Could something possibly happen???? HMMMMM)

The she-cat coaxed a louder chuckle out of me, "Well, I guess I can." Shaking off the dust from his hickory colored pelt the tom looked at the molly. "The name is Owlwatcher, how about you." He gave her a cheeky smile, walking closer to Rosethorn in the direction of the camp entrance and exit.
@caswshay617
Old January 8th, 2020, 10:29 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh's ears perked up at the sound of her name. She nodded to Flintstar and promptly made her way for her den, not checking if Cherrybubble was behind her. She began to pull various herbs off the shelves and toss them into different piles on the floor. "Bundle those up in one of those leaves," she instructed, nodding to a stack of leaves in one shelf. She stared at the wall of herbs, continuing to pull out different plants, but at a slower rate now. She was trying to gauge what she would need the most--she could only carry so much. "Hopefully they'll have herbs there, too," she muttered. After a moment, she scoffed, "Of course they will. Their medicine cat doesn't have any use for them yet since he's so new. ShadowClan can't keep any of their high ranks, can they?" Her tone was sharp, mocking. She was doing an awful job of hiding her disdain for the ShadowClan high ranks, especially the former medicine cat. And she'd heard about the way Icestar acted. Even though she'd never met her, the ThunderClan medicine cat bristled at the thought of her. But, she'd swallow her pride and do what Flintstar told her, even if she didn't want to. She hated petty cross-Clan fighting, but it was her duty to keep her Clanmates--and apparently other Clans--safe.

Cherrybubble could feel Tallmarsh’s irritation, and while she herself had never been fond of Shadowclan, she placed her tail-tip on her friends shoulder in a comforting gesture. “I say we just bring whatever is needed for battle wounds, and you’re right, Shadowclan is bound to have some too that you can use.” Cherrybubble doubted the other medicine cat would refuse to share his herbs, as he didn’t know how to use them, as far as Cherrybubble knew. “I know this is a sudden, odd thing, but Shadowclan’s camp was attacked, so I understand his worry.” It was common knowledge their leader as a soft spot for younger cats, and Cherrybubble knew there were definitely helpless cats within Shadowclan’s camp. As Tallmarsh fathered the last of what she would need Cherrybubble did what she had been told, rolling the small bundle of herbs within a leaf before picking it up. “Let’s go, we should hurry. Our camp should be fine.” She reassured, mumbling around the bundle of leaves within her jaws.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 9th, 2020, 08:11 AM
maplebriar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
(Could something possibly happen???? HMMMMM)

The she-cat coaxed a louder chuckle out of me, "Well, I guess I can." Shaking off the dust from his hickory colored pelt the tom looked at the molly. "The name is Owlwatcher, how about you." He gave her a cheeky smile, walking closer to Rosethorn in the direction of the camp entrance and exit.
@caswshay617
she smiled as she picked up her kill and started to pad in with the tom" im rosethorn" he said as she dropped off the kill and grabbed a vole "would you like to sit with me" she asked owlwatcher
@sliversnow the shy
Closed Thread