Today 04:30 PM

Old March 9th, 2017, 04:25 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
@Random Melody
Noticing the she-cat going off towards a group of trees probably after a different prey. He paid no mind and flicked his ears in a sign of acknowledgment to her position. Blizzardclaw then focused back on the hunt and quickly slid into a clump of river grass for concealment as if he approached directly from the bank he would be noticed so he began to encircle the muskrat from downwind hiding carefully in the damp cold grasses. He was almost within pouncing range when his heart problems started acting up again with vigor. He couldn't repress a hiss of pain as his heart clenched painfully and the breath seemed to be sucked out of him. He shook his head slightly to clear his thoughts and concentrate back on his prey, but the hiss he had accidently made was apparently louder than he thought as the muskrat perked up on its hind legs before taking off into the water. "Mousedung!" he cursed under his breath before sprinting after the muskrat and plunging into the river to get it.
Ferretblaze flicked an ear at the sharp hiss from her companion but her eyes stayed trained on the squirrel, which was immediately alert. As soon as it caught sight of the ginger she-cat it froze, letting out a terrified squeak as it turned and started to scamper away, heading for its burrow. Ferretblaze tore after it immediately, only a taillength behind it as it dived into the hole. With a frustrated snarl, she plunged a paw down after it, feeling her claws sink into its bushy tail, causing it to squeak in surprise. Ferretblaze dug her claws in deeper to hold it where it was, flicking her tail tip back and forth as she stared down to where her paw was way down deep into the burrow, not willing to move yet until she had a plan to get the creature out without accidentally releasing it.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old March 9th, 2017, 04:39 PM

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Ferretblaze flicked an ear at the sharp hiss from her companion but her eyes stayed trained on the squirrel, which was immediately alert. As soon as it caught sight of the ginger she-cat it froze, letting out a terrified squeak as it turned and started to scamper away, heading for its burrow. Ferretblaze tore after it immediately, only a taillength behind it as it dived into the hole. With a frustrated snarl, she plunged a paw down after it, feeling her claws sink into its bushy tail, causing it to squeak in surprise. Ferretblaze dug her claws in deeper to hold it where it was, flicking her tail tip back and forth as she stared down to where her paw was way down deep into the burrow, not willing to move yet until she had a plan to get the creature out without accidentally releasing it.
@Random Melody
Even with his thick coat weighing him down Blizzardclaw used his powerful muscles to then dived after the Muskrat. He ignored the burning pressure in his heart and continued to powerfully swim; quickly gaining on his panicked prey. He lunged out with his jagged claws and gripped the back haunches of the muskrat. Curling his body towards his prey so he could get a grip on it in his mouth he simultaneously kicked his way up towards the surface of the river. It wasn't safe to remain in the water with his heart problems hurting him like this. With the muskrat tightly secured in his strong jaws, he hauled himself out of the river and sat down a short ways from the bank. Pinning the bleeding carcass under his big paws he then started to hack and wheeze. His stupid cardio health issues were acting up a lot today and being wet and cold did not help. Blizzardclaw kept coughing and gasping for a good few minutes before he managed to regain his breath. He lay down tiredly and began to groom the water out of his fur.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; March 10th, 2017 at 12:31 PM.
Old March 9th, 2017, 05:03 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
@Random Melody
Even with his thick coat weighing him down Blizzardclaw used his powerful muscles to then dived after the Muskrat. He ignored the burning pressure in his heart and continued to powerfully swim; quickly gaining on his panicked prey. He lunged out with his jagged claws and gripped the back haunches of the muskrat. Curling his body towards his prey so he could get a grip on it in his mouth he simultaneously kicked his way up towards the surface of the river. It wasn't safe to remain in the water with his heart problems hurting him like this. With the muskrat tightly secured in his strong jaws, he hauled himself out of the river and sat down a short ways from the bank. Securing his the bleeding carcass under his big paws he then started to hack and wheeze. His stupid cardio health issues were acting up a lot today and being wet and cold did not help. Blizzardclaw kept coughing and gasping for a good few minutes before he managed to regain his breath. He lay down tiredly and began to groom the water out of his fur.
Ferretblaze watched as Bizzardclaw emerged from the water and coughed and wheeze and gasp. Her eyebrows furrowed together and she tugged the squirrel's tail between her claws to ensure she still had her grip. Sure enough the squirrel let out terrified squeaks, struggling against her hold. She could feel it slipping and sunk her claws in deeper, taking a deep breath before attempting to pull her paw out of the hole. Nothing, she could barely move it much less pull it out of the burrow. "Oh mousedung," She growled under her breath, pulling again. She heard the squirrel squeak, which gave her a bit of satisfaction, which dissolved as soon as it came. This time she could move her paw out of the hole in the ground, just slightly, but the sudden pain that it brought caused her to pause slightly, the she-cat gritting her teeth.

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; March 9th, 2017 at 05:06 PM.
Old March 9th, 2017, 08:38 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@fenic!

He nodded and smiled,slipping out of the camp exit eagerly. Snow crunched under his paws as he started walking,the chilled leaf bare breeze ruffled his feathery pelt a bit. It dragged against the ground as he walked due to its length,his fluffed out tail swaying in happiness as he walked. He was rather tired,giving a small yawn. He hadn't been sleeping well lately. He hadn't told Russet the reason he didn't go to Thunderclan-was the passing of his kits. He didn't even get to meet them and he felt utter guilt,staying up late at night thinking or having nightmare disruptions at night. But he knew his friend was a newly appointed leader with hi own stress-he wouldn't want to add to that.

So he walked beside his friend and keeping his small smile on his face,padding along side his friend. Even if he might be dealing with things himself,whenever he was with Russet he could feel some of it go away. Worries,stress,whatever. It felt right,he didn't know why. maybe it was the toms constant positivity and kindness he didn't know but he was grateful for it. They had been friends since they were apprentices and it felt like only yesterday they had just met. He sighed peacefully,eyes lidded from lack of sleep as he gazed out into the territory,trees coated with a layer of snow against the raw bare branches.
Old March 10th, 2017, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Ferretblaze watched as Bizzardclaw emerged from the water and coughed and wheeze and gasp. Her eyebrows furrowed together and she tugged the squirrel's tail between her claws to ensure she still had her grip. Sure enough the squirrel let out terrified squeaks, struggling against her hold. She could feel it slipping and sunk her claws in deeper, taking a deep breath before attempting to pull her paw out of the hole. Nothing, she could barely move it much less pull it out of the burrow. "Oh mousedung," She growled under her breath, pulling again. She heard the squirrel squeak, which gave her a bit of satisfaction, which dissolved as soon as it came. This time she could move her paw out of the hole in the ground, just slightly, but the sudden pain that it brought caused her to pause slightly, the she-cat gritting her teeth.
@Random Melody
Blizzardclaw padded softly up to where the she-cat was trying to fish a squirrel out of a burrow. His ears flicked at her pained hiss. "Is that squirrel being troublesome ma'am?" he asked respectively. He sat at attention; his muscles rippling under his fur as he stood there waiting patiently for his superior.

Charrie Site

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; March 10th, 2017 at 12:30 PM.
Old March 10th, 2017, 06:51 AM
Your dream come true

My Mood: Sad

[QUOTE=Helpingpotato;195195]
Quote:
Originally Posted by paint splattered shadows View Post
He was hit by him and then yowled kicking him on the stomach, "she hated you! She loves me not you!"
Swimclaw staggered backwards,"Thats not true!" He yowled hurt,"She loved me more than she'll ever love you!" He meowed still hurting a bit
Old March 10th, 2017, 07:08 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
@Random Melody
Blizzardclaw padded softly up to where the she-cat was trying to fish a squirrel out of a burrow. His ears flicked at her pained hiss. "Is that squirrel being troublesome mam?" he asked respectively. He sat at attention; his muscles rippling under his fur as he stood there waiting patiently for his superior.
"You have no idea." Ferretblaze huffed, a slightly amused glimmer appearing in her eyes. "Maybe diving in after it wasnt such a good idea." She added lowly, more to herself than to Blizzardclaw. She jerked her paw again, this time letting out a soft grunt. She could still feel the squirrel struggling; That was good. With one last jerk her paw was free, the squirrel dangling from it by its tail. Ferretblaze smirked as she drew it to her, giving its throat a quick nip and killing it quickly before dropping it.

"Now then." The she-cat flicked her tail, giving her paw a few licks and pushing the pain aside. "Back to the hunt."

Forever...

Old March 10th, 2017, 08:36 AM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

[QUOTE=paint splattered shadows;196457]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
Swimclaw staggered backwards,"Thats not true!" He yowled hurt,"She loved me more than she'll ever love you!" He meowed still hurting a bit
Birdsong hissed "you abused her and hurt her more than anyone could in the dark forest!" He snarled his teeth and circled around him
Old March 10th, 2017, 09:34 AM
Your dream come true

My Mood: Sad

[QUOTE=Helpingpotato;196519]
Quote:
Originally Posted by paint splattered shadows View Post
6Birdsong hissed "you abused her and hurt her more than anyone could in the dark forest!" He snarled his teeth and circled around him
Silentbird heard snarling,"Moonkit come here."She mewed grabbing the swimming kit and putting her into a hole in a tree,"Stay here ok?" She asked,"Ok momma please hurry!" The small kit meowed, Silentbird rushed off, moonkit jumped out of the tree to follow,"Swimclaw I told you to leave!" She yowled, moonkit peeked her head out,"That kit there is probably mine!" Swimclaw hissed rushed over to moonkit and picked her up,"Moonkit-!" Silentbird was cut off as swimclaw ran around the corner and Silentbird followed, she gasped in horror,"Swimclaw don't do it!" She begged,"Ill drop her in the river!" He yowled through the kits fur, Silentbird rushed at him reaching for the kit, she retrieved the kit and pushed him in,"I can't swim!" He yowled
Old March 10th, 2017, 12:28 PM

Quote:
"You have no idea." Ferretblaze huffed, a slightly amused glimmer appearing in her eyes. "Maybe diving in after it wasnt such a good idea." She added lowly, more to herself than to Blizzardclaw. She jerked her paw again, this time letting out a soft grunt. She could still feel the squirrel struggling; That was good. With one last jerk her paw was free, the squirrel dangling from it by its tail. Ferretblaze smirked as she drew it to her, giving its throat a quick nip and killing it quickly before dropping it.

"Now then." The she-cat flicked her tail, giving her paw a few licks and pushing the pain aside. "Back to the hunt."
Blizzardclaw licked the blood from his claws and took the time to hide the prey they caught under some rocks for them to come back too. "With your permission ma'am, I can go see if there are any Kingfishers up in the trees hanging over the river." He asked; once again standing at attention in respect of the senior warrior.

Charrie Site