Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Elders' Den
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 06:47 PM
feed zozelen art
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 06:45 PM
[Plot Finder] Come, Childs...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 06:45 PM
blessed by the stars [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 06:40 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 13th, 2020, 10:15 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
She rolled her eyes, "Sureeeee, I'll let you 'borrow' my child." Scoffing, "Ask Lionstar if he'll allow that." Songbird said sarcastically, her long black and white tail swaying side to side. The she-cat felt the cold dirt underneath her, the breeze was nice against her fur. "You'll have to ask Goatkit too, I'm not sure he's willing to leave me quite yet." Smirking at Creekrunner.

@mochi
pretty sure you mean Brightstar lol

Creekrunner
"Sure! I'll think I'll do just that." He purred, bumping his hip into her side playfully. "And I don't know about that," he responded in an airy tone, glancing down at the she-cat from the corner of his eyes, "I might be able to tempt him with the promise of taking him out of camp." His grin faded suddenly as a slight rustling caught his attention and he stopped, raising his tail straight in the air as a signal to stop. Crouching down he made his way slowly around the bush, spotting a skinny rabbit nibbling at the sparse leaves. He glanced back at Songbird, making sure she was ready, before leaping towards the rabbit with a growl. The rabbit jumped in surprise, bolting away from Creekrunner in the direction of Songbird, just as he'd planned.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old January 13th, 2020, 10:23 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Lupinegaze rolled her eyes at the outbursts and rage of the clan. What did it really matter anyways? Windclan was the smallest clan it wasn't like they were truly going to do anything, new leader or not.

Mountaingrowl had a point there. She snickered at his comments about the warriors. While continuing her groom, she watched him with curious mismatched eyes. A new strong warrior would be good prospects for her and her plans. Not that they were much, but scoping the clan for cats worthy of creating the next generation of warriors. In a way her role in the clan could be considered honourable... If she were in it for the honour and not just to preserve her good looks and laziness.

Last edited by Ever; January 13th, 2020 at 10:25 PM.
Old January 13th, 2020, 10:24 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Territory

(Oof, yeah Brightstar lol)

"I...uh.."The black and white molly couldn't think of a comeback to say to Creekrunner. Before she could open her mouth again the tom stopped abruptly, his tail high in the air as he listened for whatever caught his attention. Carefully the queen went in a half-circle, with Creekrunner on one side and the molly facing him from the other side. Hackles raised the she-cat noticed the rabbit. Perfect! She thought, getting ready to kill the prey. The rabbit bolted for its life and she was ready to take it. Running straight towards her Songbird raised her paw and swiped at the rabbit, causing it to hit the ground and be dazed. Before it could get away she pounced on the rabbit, giving it a swift death.
@mochi
Old January 14th, 2020, 12:21 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Coldsong scowled as he listened to Brightstar announce her demotion. "Hmph! We all should have seen this coming. I know I did! Brightstar was a horrible leader." The white tom blurted, turning his nose up. "Twilightshine should have replaced her immediately. Such wasted time; we could have been raided or attacked at any moment, and our borders shrink as we speak!" He'd been absolutely fed up with WindClan's laziness! Sitting around, watching his Clanmates starve while also having to organize their own patrols...pathetic!

He couldn't help but crack up at Mountaingrowl's offensive comments. Who was this guy? Whoever he was, he should stick around, WindClan could use some warriors with a mind like his!

As Twilightshine began to speak, Coldsong scoffed. "We get it! We're weak and just chuck full of wisdom! Huzzah!" He rolled his eyes, utterly disgusted by the weird 'downtalky-peptalk' or whatever it was supposed to be. "You better do us some good, Twilightshine. I want to see regular patrols and frequent updates on the state of the Clan!" His tail lashed excitedly behind him, claw twitching as he spoke.

@Fuzzy @Moonraven

Last edited by Doom; January 15th, 2020 at 12:04 AM.
Old January 14th, 2020, 05:41 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@BILL okay, sorry 'bout that. We'll stop roleplaying for right now.)
Old January 14th, 2020, 10:52 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Alright, so maybe they weren't full of this so-called wisdom, from the reactions or the lack of therefore it seemed like Twilight was going to have to be the brains of the operation. She knows she said that she and Bright were the reasons that things were getting done, but she was getting the feeling that this was going to be like her deputyship all over again. They all knew that she was literally the laziest cat in the clan yet they all went with along with it like mindless blind mice. Not one of them protested nor told Brightstar that maybe making her deputy would be a bad idea. Sheesh! Did she have her work cut out for her!
She stifled the urge to roll her eyes at Coldsong's comment. Did she not just say she was going to get patrols and that good stuff done? Whatever her ass was going to get sores if she sat up here for much longer. She wasn't going to give up but she starting to really question why her brother had been so passionate about this particular clan. She'd do her best to keep them alive, but if they wanted more then just that that would really be up to the clan as a whole. Even with her at the helm she was getting the feeling their future was going to be somewhat grim if they're all going to be running around like witless lackeys.
"Brightstar, you'll send out borders patrols once we're done here. If the borders have been moved the cats are to leave them alone. I don't need unnecessary spats for the time being. Just make sure they're marked so the clans know we're alive at least." For however long that would be, she thought with a slight shake of her head, her voice went low as she looked down and spoke to her deputy. "I'll get hunting patrols done once I'm finished with our guest and speak with Tawnystep and Foxpudge. Those two aren't allowed to leave the camp so keep them out of the patrols." She ordered before turning her eyes back to her clanmates... her bleak lifeless clanmates... expect Coldsong. At least he spoke his mind even if it was something she found moronic, he was opinionated. Good for him!
She should probably make plans on going to the Starcave with Brightstar at some point in time. Before that, she wanted to make sure things were getting done around here. She also wanted to test something with the hunting patrols, the prey was clearly getting harder to find with all the territory gone, she wanted to see if she could fix that. Twilightshine was pretty sure she should probably talk to the clan before trying it, but... yeah, not going to bother wasting time with that.

[Just so you all know I'm doing this in hopes of improving activity, but if those who are mentioned aren't at the meeting in the future don't expect to have them done.]

"There are several apprentices without mentors, I'm fixing that now." How this many cats could do without mentors made no sense to her, yet another thing she'd nip in the bud as soon as possible. "Summernight [ @.:Raven:. ] will mentor Eveningpaw [ @pathos ] , Berrypaw [ @Cecily Herondale ] will be mentored by Flamingbranch [ @Blissie Bliss ] , Batglare will mentor Snowpaw [ @Snowstep7 ] , Cranepaw [ @Kitty Mama ] will be mentored by Sundapple [ @North ] Rosepaw [ @mochi ] will be mentored by Moorshadow [ @Silhouettes ] , Flowerpaw [ @RedHead ] will be mentored by Daisycloud [ @WaywardAngel ] , Dancepaw [ @|+Tired Rose Child+| ] will be mentored by Cottenspirit [ @gemini ] , Silverdust [ @Solstice_X ] will mentor Wolfpaw [ @~WolfDen~ ] and Fireflypaw [ @Tundra ] will be mentored by Coldsong [ @Alaska ]." She hoped that would appease some of the cats that refused to take her word. She meant what she said and she said what she meant.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 14th, 2020, 11:13 AM

At the mention of her name, Summernight popped her head out of the warrior's den and made her way over to her clanmates as quickly as she could without becoming the center of attention. Her emerald hues scanned the many apprentices that had been named until they landed on Eveningpaw and she smiled, an apprentice qould be pretty nice to have! She neared her newly-made apprentice with a huge smile on her maw.

Finally reaching the young she-cat, her emerald gaze met the apprentice's yellow-green gaze and she lightly touched her nose to Eveningpaw's. "I can't wait to start training you, Eveningpaw [ @pathos ], I'll make sure you become one of the best warriors." She mewed, she was extremely confident in herself when she stated that. Training would certainly get her to move more and she sure wasn't against the idea, she had enjoyed training back then, even though she didn't quite like being ordered around, except by the higher ranks, of course, but now, she was more than ready to have her own apprentice!
Old January 14th, 2020, 12:13 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Foxpudge's ears twitched as Twilightshine droned on about the borders and wisdom.. and being pushovers. Did she really think bending backward for the other Clans would fix anything?

He admired her creativity, but not her intelligence. "The ShadowClan border was already moved back," he informed Twilightshine as he curled his tails around his paws. "I wasn't expecting us to give up on our territory when I returned to camp. If you knew about the ThunderClan border, why didn't you say anything? If we keep sitting on our tails, we'll just keep losing more and more territory to them. They're not going to stop just because we've decided to not fight it-- this is how Clans get driven out, Twilightshine."

At this point, he could hardly care Twilightshine was confining him in camp with Tawnystep. He was more concerned with her plan for WindClan.

@Moonraven

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 14th, 2020, 03:32 PM
Won't be online cause bus

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

(broken-spacebar-so-that's-why-dashes)
Winterthorn-licks-her-shoulder-to-flatten-the-fur-on-her-shoulder-flattening-it-her-tail-neatly-curled-around-her-and-she-was-well-groomed-but-she-also-was-not-very-social
your spirit may break but it can be fixed you may be dragged down but you can get up you may feel like your drowning but you can float you may feel like your not worth it but you are and you may be a self doubter but its those who doubt themselves that find out more about themselves

and if you don't believe in yourself you will fall you never fail till you give up
Old January 14th, 2020, 03:46 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cranepaw had been hiding near the apprentice's den, hunched down with his tail curled tightly around his paws as he saw the proceedings from his safe spot. A spot where he could duck inside the den if he needed to, so he nearly jumped when he heard his name called. Immediately, he wondered what he had done wrong until he realized it was a mentor assignment. Jittery feelings coursed through him, and he blinked rapidly, or his eye was twitching, he wasn't sure. All he knew was that he wouldn't be going up there! The breeze rock was in front of everyone and too high, besides... what if he didn't make the jump? Or he lost his balance and fell to his death? StarClan! Everybody would be watching too! Curling into himself even more, he shuffled backward in hopes that he would be out of sight, out of mind.