Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:44 PM

Old November 19th, 2017, 04:55 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Tokyo Ghoul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord almost screamed as the girl spoke, as he hadn’t expected her to do that. He was tense, once again trying not to vomit as he looked at the girl’s wounds. This wasn’t what he had been studying, he had been studying engineering. After a few more moments of looking at the girl, he set down the first aid kit, then crawled away to a corner, where everything in his stomach was flushed out his mouth, holding his stomach and trembling.
One of his tails gently rubs his back as he begins to stand “ you will be in heaven soon child. I ask for forgiveness and hope to suffer for the deeds my race has done.” He prays as one of his tails point at the child. “ I would ask for forgiveness for my sins. But as a demon I cannot do that. For that I am sorry... you will rest easy now.” He says as he kneels down and pets to girls hair a bit calming her as his tail aims for her heart
Old November 19th, 2017, 05:14 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
One of his tails gently rubs his back as he begins to stand “ you will be in heaven soon child. I ask for forgiveness and hope to suffer for the deeds my race has done.” He prays as one of his tails point at the child. “ I would ask for forgiveness for my sins. But as a demon I cannot do that. For that I am sorry... you will rest easy now.” He says as he kneels down and pets to girls hair a bit calming her as his tail aims for her heart
Tord was still trembling. He didn’t want to look behind him, feeling basically hollowed out. What if that girl could be saved? Was Sasuke just getting rid of her life? Was he getting food? That was the more grotesque thought, making him dry-heave. He just stared at the wall across from him, trying not to cry.
Old November 19th, 2017, 10:04 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord was still trembling. He didn’t want to look behind him, feeling basically hollowed out. What if that girl could be saved? Was Sasuke just getting rid of her life? Was he getting food? That was the more grotesque thought, making him dry-heave. He just stared at the wall across from him, trying not to cry.
With one quick movement, the girl was dead. He covers his mouth shaking a bit trying to hold himself back as he begins to stand up “ ..... Tord I’m sorry “ he says calmly as he begins to walk forward to him. He rubs his back “ .... let’s go..”
Old November 19th, 2017, 10:47 AM

Quote:
With one quick movement, the girl was dead. He covers his mouth shaking a bit trying to hold himself back as he begins to stand up “ ..... Tord I’m sorry “ he says calmly as he begins to walk forward to him. He rubs his back “ .... let’s go..”
Tord still didn’t move, trembling, not wanting to look behind him. He coughed a few times, before pushing himself up. “Yeah...Let’s go,” he murmured, rubbing his sleeve across his face for a moment, rubbing away the tears, before he picked up his first aid kit and bookbag again, not looking at the girl, shaking slightly.
Old November 19th, 2017, 12:46 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord still didn’t move, trembling, not wanting to look behind him. He coughed a few times, before pushing himself up. “Yeah...Let’s go,” he murmured, rubbing his sleeve across his face for a moment, rubbing away the tears, before he picked up his first aid kit and bookbag again, not looking at the girl, shaking slightly.
He quickly hold him close “ ... I’m sorry you had to see this. You must feel so...” he kisses his head “ I’m so sorry...but there is nothing we could do to save her... not in this hell.”
Old November 19th, 2017, 03:54 PM

Quote:
He quickly hold him close “ ... I’m sorry you had to see this. You must feel so...” he kisses his head “ I’m so sorry...but there is nothing we could do to save her... not in this hell.”
Tord was still shaking. “We didn’t even try,” he muttered, burying his head in Sasuke’s chest. After a moment, his shaking stopped, and he pushed himself away. “Let’s Just...I just want to go home” He said quietly, rubbing tears away from his eyes once again.
Old November 19th, 2017, 04:21 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord was still shaking. “We didn’t even try,” he muttered, burying his head in Sasuke’s chest. After a moment, his shaking stopped, and he pushed himself away. “Let’s Just...I just want to go home” He said quietly, rubbing tears away from his eyes once again.
He kisses his head “ believe me when I say this. I’ve tried many times before... they never survive... no matter what I do ... I am forced to end their suffering... it even got to the point where they begged to be ...” he puts his head on Tords shoulder “ .... I’m so sorry...”
Old November 19th, 2017, 05:32 PM

Quote:
He kisses his head “ believe me when I say this. I’ve tried many times before... they never survive... no matter what I do ... I am forced to end their suffering... it even got to the point where they begged to be ...” he puts his head on Tords shoulder “ .... I’m so sorry...”
Tord listened, shaking a few times. He really didn’t want to say this, but the words slid out of his mouth, “Just shut up!” he snapped, tears beginning to run down his face as he slapped Sasuke’s head off his shoulder. Then he just started walking, pulling his hood over his eyes. He really hadn’t meant to say that, but everything was just starting to scream in his mind, walking at a brisk pace, his eyes on the ground.
Old November 19th, 2017, 06:32 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

(Where could I pop back in?)

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old November 20th, 2017, 06:34 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord listened, shaking a few times. He really didn’t want to say this, but the words slid out of his mouth, “Just shut up!” he snapped, tears beginning to run down his face as he slapped Sasuke’s head off his shoulder. Then he just started walking, pulling his hood over his eyes. He really hadn’t meant to say that, but everything was just starting to scream in his mind, walking at a brisk pace, his eyes on the ground.
His eyes widened when this happened. He didn’t know what to do at that time. What could he do? Tord just slapped him... his eyes glowed as his tails begin to move “ .... Tord look at me” He says calmly trying to stay calm