Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:33 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 6th, 2017, 11:36 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
What wa this question? Save her mate or a clan mate? Wasn't he both things at the same time? Moondancer was truly at a loss for words. Something was wrong here. Something was terribly wrong with Halestar's mind, and Moondancer was more than worried. "I.. Isn't he both? It's.. Not like he's from outside the clan. He's a clanmate as well as my mate?" She asked, clearly confused, worried a well as slightly scared. She would be fine with stepping down, as long as it could fix this new mind state of Halestar's, but she feared it would only make it worse. "Are you. Sure you're okay?"

@Jingle
"I am quite positive I am alright." Halestar replied, taking a small breath. "I just feel as though your priorities aren't where they should be, Moondancer." The leader was now calm and spoke with almost wisdom-like words. "Therefore, for now, I'd like to release you from your duties as deputy. I do not mean any disrespect, I still find you and admirable warrior who abides by the warrior code- just...that is not what ShadowClan needs right now. We need a strong leading roles to help rebuild the clan's powers and strengths. I hope you understand."

With those words the leader turned and sat back down, swiftly cleaning her left paw before swiping it on her face, getting rid of the non-existent grime.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Last edited by Jingle; April 8th, 2017 at 01:52 AM.
Old April 6th, 2017, 11:53 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

{like this? xD}
White, or rather now, Whitekit, stayed silent as the leader brought him into the camp, fear trembled though his little body. He did not know this cats, and for all he knew he was going to be a midnight snack for one of them, so he looked up, how she passed straight through, everyone addressing her with respect, like she held authority. Maybe she was the ruler of them, and her word goes? Or maybe she was just the most... feared. Maybe seeing her with the kit, made everyone realize what she was having for dinner. He trembled at this thought.

When she walked into the nursery, he saw many other kits, who looked up, admiring the leader, some played mossball, some play-fought, some sat alone, some gossiped. But the leader passed all of them and padded p to a seemingly non-kit molly. She was a rather pleasant-brown colour, like a evening dusk. Uh oh... was his only thought before he cowered and curled up more, hiding his face.
Duskshine looked up as the large leader entered the den, her bright yellow eyes shone bright as she looked at the small kit. "Oh what do you have here?" she asked, standing up.

The leader gently set the kit down and licked his head, "A...a kit I found while on a patrol. His name is Whitekit. I would like to be considered as his biological mother so no issues will happen with his clan mates. However, I am asking if you would help me raise him so I will be able to continue my duties." Halestar said, voice clear and commanding.

"Oh alright then, Halestar... Whitekit... I think that's quite fitting for him." Duskshine replied, moving the kit over to herself and chuckling faintly.

"Thank you, Duskshine." Halestar replied.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old April 7th, 2017, 12:00 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Moondancer nodded lightly. She felt mixed about this. Ashamed, happy, worried, and she did not know which emotion to react on. This would mean she'd get to spend more time with her mate and kits, and even try being a full queen for the second time in her life. But at the same time she felt as if she had let down the clan, even though she had worked herself into fatigue.
Feeling as if there were nothing more to discuss, the egyptian mau turned around and left Halestar to her thoughts.

@Jingle

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old April 7th, 2017, 12:06 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Duskshine looked up as the large leader entered the den, her bright yellow eyes shone bright as she looked at the small kit. "Oh what do you have here?" she asked, standing up.

The leader gently set the kit down and licked his head, "A...a kit I found while on a patrol. His name is Whitekit. I would like to be considered as his biological mother so no issues will happen with his clan mates. However, I am asking if you would help me raise him so I will be able to continue my duties." Halestar said, voice clear and commanding.

"Oh alright then, Halestar... Whitekit... I think that's quite fitting for him." Duskshine replied, moving the kit over to herself and chuckling faintly.

"Thank you, Duskshine." Halestar replied.
He curled up, his face out of sight as Halestar put him down. As she licked his head and gave his name he slowly looked up as he heard the word mother. She's my mom? was his innocent kitten thought. As the other queen pulled him over with her paw, he flinched, but she had a loving feel to her as well. So, he quickly scuffled over to her, and curled down against her belly, his ears back, big, wide kitten eyes, with the one beginning to turn green, flicking as he looked at everything that moved. He curled more tightly and scooted closer until he was pressing on her with some pressure. Yes, he was terrified.

However the warmth engulfed him, and he honestly felt as if he was in a safe place, someplace warm, loving, someplace he can live. So, he his his face in his paws and chest again, and as he layed there his breathing slowed and his hears drooped, a sign he was going into sleep. The last thought he had, and a rather odd one, was Will I learn to catch toads too? And then, off he was into sleep, dreaming of many things, wild wacky things.
{time skip or...?}

Last edited by monfang; April 7th, 2017 at 12:07 AM.
Old April 7th, 2017, 12:22 AM
Boop!

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

(Alright so, Moondancer is off deputy duties, so here we go, mass mentions wooh!)
@Suspiciousmindz @Lonestar23 @starfall @Empress Of Evil @fenic! @Lilly @Marble @KKShift @Willowpillow @bad company @Noire (Gosh what a big family Moon has now O.o )

Moondancer padded into the nursery, expecting to see her lovely kits play around with their her own siblings. Padding over to Jaysong and just letting herself fall down into a sleeping position in the nearest nest, she peered over her kits and gave them the best smile she could put on at this very moment. "Kits, I have news for you" She started, waiting for the five to gather up by her. Perhaps they could guess what she were about to say by the fact that she had put herself down in an empty nest, but she wanted to tell them straight on herself, before they would hear it from the leader.
Peering around to see if Ocelotpath around, the now full queen hoped her mate would be here to hear the news as well. It wasn't exactly happy news, and yet it were. Moondancer were happy and excited to be able to spend proper time with her kits, watch them grow and perhaps even teach them a few things.

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old April 7th, 2017, 12:30 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

[ Sorry mobile post! Really sucky. @Spirit ]

Jaysongs ear twitched at the sound of memorable voice. She raised her head and put on her proudest smirk. Jaysong never seemed to smile, it was only ever a smirk and nothing else than that. Id guess that Moondancer had something good to say if I were blind, but she looks concerned yet happy. What else could make her happy? What was on her mind. jaysong looked at her daughter with highly approving eyes to encourage her to go on. "Why hello. I'm glad you've stopped by dear, I actually find it hard to believe you could find time in your busy schedule" she meows licking a paw and drawing it over her nose while she nudged her granddaughters and grandsons to awake them for this appealing news.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 7th, 2017, 12:35 AM

Quote:
(Alright so, Moondancer is off deputy duties, so here we go, mass mentions wooh!)
@Suspiciousmindz @Lonestar23 @starfall @Empress Of Evil @fenic! @Lilly @Marble @KKShift @Willowpillow @bad company @Noire (Gosh what a big family Moon has now O.o )

Moondancer padded into the nursery, expecting to see her lovely kits play around with their her own siblings. Padding over to Jaysong and just letting herself fall down into a sleeping position in the nearest nest, she peered over her kits and gave them the best smile she could put on at this very moment. "Kits, I have news for you" She started, waiting for the five to gather up by her. Perhaps they could guess what she were about to say by the fact that she had put herself down in an empty nest, but she wanted to tell them straight on herself, before they would hear it from the leader.
Peering around to see if Ocelotpath around, the now full queen hoped her mate would be here to hear the news as well. It wasn't exactly happy news, and yet it were. Moondancer were happy and excited to be able to spend proper time with her kits, watch them grow and perhaps even teach them a few things.
{wait is dark an appie orrrrr.... x.x}
Old April 7th, 2017, 12:38 AM
Boop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

{wait is dark an appie orrrrr.... x.x}

(I believe so yes? If you want him as a kit feel free to do so too)

Old April 7th, 2017, 12:46 AM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Mistpaw was startled at seeing the other apprentice, almost losing his footing in the process. He stopped in his tracks, backing up a bit, and shook his head to clear his mind. ‘’Oh goodness!’’ He exclaimed. Not quite what one wanted to hear during a first meeting, but his heart was beating rapidly. He didn’t see her and it made him frightened that she seemed to have just jumped out of nowhere. After regaining his conscious, the tom piped. ‘’Hello there!’’ An eagerness in his voice.

‘’You know, you could had given me a heart attack! You can’t ever just jump out of nowhere! Do you want to be claws in the face by the wrong company? Good grief dear girl!’’ He scolded her. He wasn’t truthfully made at her. He never was really mad at anyone unless they weren’t listening to him, and today he could be making a potential friend. She looked kind enough to accept him for who he was. He gave her a faint smile as he introduced himself. ‘’I’m Mistpaw.’’ He says, bringing up a paw to his chest, stating proudly. ‘’I wasn’t really doing anything much, I was just…’’ Was it weird to tell her that he was simply following insects, and other species? Some of the other apprentices thought he was abnormal for doing things that they normally wouldn’t do. But, nature fascinated this young apprentice, and in order for him to make a new friend, he had to keep that within. He didn’t want to run her off before he even got a chance to know her. ‘’What is your name?’’ He tilted his head, asking and awaited her answer.
The smaller apprentice purred with amusement at the others dorky attempts to cover up. "you were watching the spider and stuff?" She asked with the tilt of her head. Her eyes shines with warmth and admiration for the other apprentice. Giggling softly she dipped her head towards the other in some form of greetings. "Its quite alright no need on being ashamed I.... I do it as well, or I watch the gentle breeze brush against the flowers petals the colors so vibrant so.... beautiful its like starclan graced us with such beauty..." She trailed of her eyes brighten with each word she spoke. Shaking her head she gave a few embarrassed coughs "My apologize I went off a bit... the names Elmpaw and who may you be?" She asked softly prodding her paw gently in the males side expecting them to answer in some kind of fashion. She was honestly just eager about this whole situation she could have possibly found someone she could relate too in some way and she didn't want this to end.
Old April 7th, 2017, 08:50 AM

Quote:

{ @Marble }
{thanks. hey could dark and moon have a little relationship? like, closer than others?}
Darkpaw was there, mostly to get away from the more active members f the apprentice den. He' like always, was low and sulky, laying down close to his family. He saw Moondancer and his spirits lightened a little, and so he attempted to stand up, but then he went to put pressure on his right leg, and then fell forward, but barely caught himself. He nearly forgot about his missing paw. After realizing this, he gave a breathy sigh, and sat. "Hey, Moondancer." he said, obviously saddened.
Closed Thread