Last post by Luminous
Today 03:47 AM

Old October 2nd, 2018, 10:35 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ View Post
“Ugh what do you want?!” He meowed grumpily “Are you here to brag?” He asked narrowing his
Tallmarsh narrowed her green eyes. The tip of her tail twitched, revealing her annoyance with Shineheart's attitude. "No, I was taking a nice hunting trip. I mean, I can still brag, if that's what you really want me to do," she snapped. Is Shineheart salty about me getting medicine cat? she wondered.
Old October 2nd, 2018, 10:49 PM
STORM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post

(soooo sorry for late reply! lot of school work :c)

A large tortoiseshell continued to wait, growing more uncertain rather than impatient. He wanted to wait for his friend as long as it took but if it took too much longer than he'd have to return to the camp in order to avoid suspicion. And maybe she wasn't going to show? That was something that the tom was trying to avoid thinking about. He wanted to desperately to see her again. These were the times that he enjoyed the most. After being reunited with Timber he had slowly become more conscious of the fact that he cares more about seeing her than he cares about spending time with the clan. At first he hadn't understood how Timber could live outside of the clans, but it seeming more and more clear to him as their visits continue.

"You're here!" Orchidpatch couldn't hide the excitement and relief from his voice as the tabby made her way into the small clearing. "Don't worry about it, the trees all look alike anyway," he laughed off her apology, simply happy that she was able to make it. He froze as she nuzzled his fur. The tom couldn't help but blush from having his best friend so close. He was honestly surprised that she made him blush, since he never did when they were younger. This feeling was different he had towards her than he could remember having. When did I start feeling this way? The tough tom never blushed, even during the times when he would meaninglessly flirt with other mollies. But he tried to shrug it off as simply because they were best friends.

Clearing his throat, the warrior tried to hide his blushing and continue on. "I brought you something," his large paw pushed a squirrel towards the small molly. "I caught it just for you," the purr in his tone showed that he was proud of the catch. The season was getting colder and prey was slowly getting scarcer. But there'd always be enough for him to share with Timber.
(It’s okay don’t worry :3)

“Some of my memories are coming back quite slowly just so you know. Not one happened to long ago, do you remember when we played in the snow as kits?”, she asked as she looked at him excitedly. Really the molly was oblivious to the tons blushing as she thought I was because he was cold. Then again he had pretty thick fur like her, but it was a lot more thicker than hers. If that made any sense in her mind. “Last night I got another one but it was blurry and confusing...I think I was...hiding maybe.”, she muttered as she stared off. She didn’t want to think too hard as she would get really bad headaches so she pushed the thought aside

. Turning her attention back towards the tom a own soft put came from her as she looked down at the squirrel. Now that she thought about it she didn’t remember eating today and to confirm her stomach rumbles loudly. This made her blush furiously and look down at the ground almost embarrassed. “Sorry I guess I didn’t eat this morning.”, she muttered before pulling the squirrel towards her with her small paws. “You know you shouldn’t be doing this you could get into trouble Orchidpatch.”, she said with almost a concerned look on her face. Of course some things she learned as a lot vcame back too but not all the rules. She knew he was trying to help but she was some how getting by with cat food from the humans and hunting as well but her skinny body was telling otherwise. Knowing very well that he wouldn’t let her leave without eating she almost started to sulk. “Don’t worry I’ll eat it but the clan needs you too.”, she reasoned, giving him a small yet gentle smile.

Crouching down she started to get rid of the fur on the squirrel. She hated eating fur with her meat as it usually ended up with her hacking up hairballs. Once she cleaned off a certain portion she soon started to eat, blood would ooze out and stain the side of her lips as she ate. Her claws digging into the dead animal to keep it in place as she ate the delicious insides. It didn’t take her long to finish off the squirrel as she sat up and licked her paws and cleaning her face. Her tail swaying From side to side slowly until she finsished. With her belly now full of food she looked at the tom and smiled. Then slowly her eyes turned into horror and worry. “Oh by the name of star clan where you hungry too?! I could of shared I’m so sorry I-I...I was selfish.”, she muttered as her body slumped and she looked at him with a sad expression.

Last edited by Stormpelt; October 2nd, 2018 at 10:50 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2018, 09:23 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Blueberrytuft was in the moment, her dainty paws kneading the soggy dirt and her small thin tail brushing up against the grass behind her. Just ahead a black squirrel was busily sifting through the tall grass near the base of a bare beech tree, she could almost taste the warm flesh on her tongue and the satisfying plume of black fur under her paws. feeling the cool brush of wind rub her fur the wrong way followed by a breath of silence, All was still for a moment until the faintest voice sounded from just off to the side and the teeny black squirrel spun and darted up the dead tree, blueberrytuft frowned and stood back up perking her ears up in the direction of the voice. It sounded oddly familiar.

‘ ‘ hello? ‘ ‘ she replied softly feeling the blood in her ears pound. How could you be so scared when it’s likely someone you already know? She let her fur lay flat again and she pushed her way through the dewy grass poking her head through the thicket. At first nothing jumped right out at her until she spotted a slender black cat blending into the evenings shadows followed by the all too familiar scent of needlecry. A puff of relief sent a cloud through her nostrils and she stood back up ‘ ‘ needlecry? is that you? ‘ ‘ she pressed golden eyes widening as she pushed her way through the thicket, a browning leaf landing on her nose only to be flicked off.
once needlecry heard the voice more clearly she knew who it was. ¨blueberry!¨ she hummed with a loud chuckle, probably scaring away any prey near by. strutting over confidently and purring in a friendly greeting. blueberry was probably one of her closest friends honestly, it was hard for her to really..make any, but there were some that could get over her blunt and somewhat rude exterior. ¨probably scared off all the prey in the territory with how loud my voice was, i wish that worked with some cats.¨ she half joked, though she wouldnt mind that kind of power. voice booming over others, sounds pretty badass. ¨though im sorry if i scared your prey away, youre an exception.¨ she winked. things were..quiet boring in thunderclan right now. after the war they had remained sort of neutral and it made needlecry itch for something. whether it was good or bad - just something. but she had blueberry to keep her aggressive urges in check most of the time, but she was only getting more restless.
Old October 3rd, 2018, 03:53 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh narrowed her green eyes. The tip of her tail twitched, revealing her annoyance with Shineheart's attitude. "No, I was taking a nice hunting trip. I mean, I can still brag, if that's what you really want me to do," she snapped. Is Shineheart salty about me getting medicine cat? she wondered.
“Oh can you?” He meowed silently challenging her

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old October 3rd, 2018, 08:31 PM
definitely NOT an alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ •Spoopy• View Post
“Oh can you?” He meowed silently challenging her
Tallmarsh puffed out her chest. This old tom was trying to ruffle her feathers, and she wasn't having it. "Yeah. And you know what? I bet when Passionstar picked me, he thought, 'Ooh, this'll really make Shineheart mad!'" she snapped.
Old October 3rd, 2018, 08:39 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:
Tallmarsh puffed out her chest. This old tom was trying to ruffle her feathers, and she wasn't having it. "Yeah. And you know what? I bet when Passionstar picked me, he thought, 'Ooh, this'll really make Shineheart mad!'" she snapped.
“No Passionstar probably thought ‘What will make this harder for Tallmarsh oh I know medicine cat she can barely take care of herself’” He meowed his tail swishing behind him in anger

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old October 3rd, 2018, 08:46 PM
definitely NOT an alien

Quote:
“No Passionstar probably thought ‘What will make this harder for Tallmarsh oh I know medicine cat she can barely take care of herself’” He meowed his tail swishing behind him in anger
Okay, she was going to admit that he was really getting on her nerves now, She and Shineheart had never seen eye-to-eye in the past, but this was ridiculous. She rolled her eyes and replied, "Oh, so you know everything now? I had no idea." She didn't have time for this fox-dung. She was supposed to be out on a nice relaxing hunting trip, away from her crazy medicine cat duties!
Old October 3rd, 2018, 08:49 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:
Okay, she was going to admit that he was really getting on her nerves now, She and Shineheart had never seen eye-to-eye in the past, but this was ridiculous. She rolled her eyes and replied, "Oh, so you know everything now? I had no idea." She didn't have time for this fox-dung. She was supposed to be out on a nice relaxing hunting trip, away from her crazy medicine cat duties!
“I’m older than you and I can tell based on your pelt!” He meowed raiding his voice at her. “I bet you need some help taking care of all your cats plus you.” He meowed narrowing his eyes

Old October 3rd, 2018, 10:36 PM
definitely NOT an alien

Quote:
“I’m older than you and I can tell based on your pelt!” He meowed raiding his voice at her. “I bet you need some help taking care of all your cats plus you.” He meowed narrowing his eyes
Tallmarsh sighed and stomped her foot. "And that's bad how? At least I have a nice, shining, full coat, rather than a dull, patch-riddled mess." She was trying to hold back the snarl in her voice. She made the fur on her neck lie flat, and she stood up straight. "You know what? It doesn't matter what you think. You know why? Because I'm a high rank, and you're just a warrior. I am getting more and more skilled every single day. This conversation is over." With that, the dark gray tabby turned and began storming away through the underbrush, back towards camp.
Old October 4th, 2018, 04:28 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer kaleb! View Post
once needlecry heard the voice more clearly she knew who it was. ¨blueberry!¨ she hummed with a loud chuckle, probably scaring away any prey near by. strutting over confidently and purring in a friendly greeting. blueberry was probably one of her closest friends honestly, it was hard for her to really..make any, but there were some that could get over her blunt and somewhat rude exterior. ¨probably scared off all the prey in the territory with how loud my voice was, i wish that worked with some cats.¨ she half joked, though she wouldnt mind that kind of power. voice booming over others, sounds pretty badass. ¨though im sorry if i scared your prey away, youre an exception.¨ she winked. things were..quiet boring in thunderclan right now. after the war they had remained sort of neutral and it made needlecry itch for something. whether it was good or bad - just something. but she had blueberry to keep her aggressive urges in check most of the time, but she was only getting more restless.

Excitedly the she cat stepped forward and buried her muzzle deep into the pitch black she cats shoulder fur, a rumbling purr rolling out from her slightly parted jaws as she pulled away. After having tried her best to help needlecry she had learned very quickly she was one of the best to stick with, she needed needlecrys help as much as she needed her. Besides- she lived it when needlecry called her blueberry, she absolutely adored it, although she found it increasingly harder to hide the fact. Her red ears and face would give it away. ‘ ‘ oh psh, they aren’t as bad as they look! ‘ ‘ she mused happily rolling her eyes in a playful way. ‘ ‘ I bet if you tired you’d make new friends without scaring them away with your grumpy face that’d you’d be the most popular cat in thunderclan ‘ ‘ she teased butting her head gently to needlecrys affectionately. She turned on her heels and glanced off in the direction of the squrriel for a minute and smiling faintly than glancing over her shoulder back at needlecry. ‘ ‘ there’s a few ways you could make it up to me though ‘ ‘ she said fluttering her eyelashes dramatically, if anything she was more of a drama queen than anything.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord