Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:57 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:57 PM
Judge, Jury, and...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 08:47 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 08:43 PM

Old December 16th, 2016, 04:38 PM

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram246 View Post
"The other leaders probably already kill them. I think the cats who still believe in StarClan are going to fight their own clan mates.", Songkit looked at Blackpaw,"SkyClan maybe the biggest believers in StarClan. We've been isolated for so long so I think it's great we are helping the other clans against their leaders."
''Yeah, i think yo're right'' meowed the tom while his head turned to Songkit, he lay down and turned his head to the ground, the tom make a huge yawn, after thinking about it, it makes him sadder that some innocent cats died by something that they are not to blame.
Old December 16th, 2016, 04:45 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

Songkit waved her tail,"I'm going back in the nursery. Sleeping might help.", she yawned. Laying in near the entrance she immediately went to sleep.
Old December 16th, 2016, 04:51 PM

My Mood: Amazed

''Well, i will train myself as well'' Mewed the white tom, he rose up, and ran away to the clearing.
Old December 17th, 2016, 10:06 AM

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
(i'm so sorry for the late reply! :c)

"Hmmm..." Birdkit seemed to actually consider this. She had been curious about what lay outside the clan, but never spent too much time considering it. She allow most of her attention to be caught up with games she'd play with other clanmates. Though now that she thought about it, maybe it would be fun to explore and play outside Skyclan territory. "Yeah, I guess you're right," she admitted after this thought. "It could be fun to play in other territories - go adventuring and all those things. Do you think that Grousestar would allow us to play over there?" The she-kit couldn't see why their leader would discourage such adventures.

Of course she would want to explore more territories. In fact, being an explorer was sounding great to the young molly. But she also had her heart in becoming a warrior.

She wanted to grow up to become a fighter and protector of her clan, make sure that everyone knew not to mess with Skyclan! Of course, she didn't love violence, but every kit - with the exception of a few, like Spearkit as she had just learned - has the dream of becoming some great and powerful warrior someday. plus, to her knowledge,fighting wasn't that much more dangerous than play-fighting. Which was a game she played daily.

Birdkit glanced down for a moment as he stated that he didn't want to leave the clan, and seemed to not actually know what he wanted. She tried to think of something to say, but did not understand how he could be confused on the matter. She had always know she wanted to become a warrior. Not remembering a time that she had considered an alternate life style seriously. The tan and white kit frowned as he claimed he had no one else and that the only difference between the clan and outside for him was the fact that here he was promised fresh-kill and shelter.

The young molly gave him a confused look as Spearkit went on to say that he had no purpose. "But how could you say that?" She questioned, an almost serious look could be seen on her face, though she was rarely serious. "I have no one either, yet I have a purpose. My purpose is to grow up to help the clan as much as I can! I will protect them and feed them and maybe even give the clan kits as well," though the last part seemed much to... adult for Birdkit. "We all got a purpose... maybe you just need to find your's? It could be out there in the unexplored and right here where you can protect people too!"

She shook out her thick fur as she realized that she might have been a bit too serious for herself just then. "Or at least... that's what I think anyway...."
Spearkit let a small few tears run down his furred face, wetting his muzzle and cheeks. He sat up from the ground and bowed his head, hiding the embarrassing sight from Birdkit as she spoke. He knew that she was mostly wrong. Grousestar didn't even let kits leave the nursery without someone to supervise, and apprentices hardly leave camp without their mentors. What made Birdkit so certain that he'd let warriors travel into other territories? He sighed. Could be blame her for being positive?

The tricolored tom looked up when she spoke of purpose. She doesn't have any family? The young tomkit had known no other way to cope with grievance than ignoring your feels and going back to the way things were. Or, in Spearkit's case, spending all your time trying to do that when it's just impossible. He choked out a cough and spoke gently, "I feel like I've wasted a lot of my time trying to find what you have. And I know it's hard but I'm just..." He fumbled for the words, like a newborn trying to walk for the first time, or an injured rabbit outrunning a feline. The rabbit tossed and turned in it's path, reeds and grasses slapping his face, eyes narrowing and cuts bleeding from his leg. Then, finally, the rabbit tripped. "I'm so tired already." Spearkit looked up, deep blue blind eyes glassy as ever. "I'm so tired." He repeated the phrase.

The young tom suck in, quietly, a load of air to replace the lack of breaking he'd hardly noticed. He felt like an apple had been lodged in his throat, and no one could get in out. He felt like the nursery had become a prison cell, and no one had the key. Adn he felt like he missed his brother and sister, his mother and father, and his friends so much. The world was bleak, he knew, but without being able to see it, he had no choice but to assume the worst.
Old December 17th, 2016, 04:11 PM

Songkit padded into the nursery. She was smiling after playing with Sandykit. Sitting in the moss she waited for the she kit as she licked her fur.
Old December 17th, 2016, 04:22 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Songkit padded into the nursery. She was smiling after playing with Sandykit. Sitting in the moss she waited for the she kit as she licked her fur.
Sandykit hopped in after Songkit, enthusiasm still bubbling from her. It wasn't often she got into such a playful mood. Most of the time she was quiet and reserved, observing instead of partaking in activities. But she had grown close to the young she-kit, and felt more open around her friend. "That was great!" She exclaimed, sitting down next to Songkit. The light tan kit began grooming her fur, as it had gotten tangled during their play.

Old December 17th, 2016, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Sandykit hopped in after Songkit, enthusiasm still bubbling from her. It wasn't often she got into such a playful mood. Most of the time she was quiet and reserved, observing instead of partaking in activities. But she had grown close to the young she-kit, and felt more open around her friend. "That was great!" She exclaimed, sitting down next to Songkit. The light tan kit began grooming her fur, as it had gotten tangled during their play.
"Yeah it was great! I almost ran into a warrior when you sent that moss ball flying!",she excited said.
Old December 17th, 2016, 04:28 PM

Quote:
"Yeah it was great! I almost ran into a warrior when you sent that moss ball flying!",she excited said.
Sandykit laughed. "Yeah, he looked like he was about to shout or something, but then he realized we were kits and he got this weird look..." She stopped, realizing she was rambling. Songkit was there, she had seen what had happened, there was no need to restate it. "Sorry," she meowed sheepishly, excitement still tingling in her paws.

Old December 17th, 2016, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Sandykit laughed. "Yeah, he looked like he was about to shout or something, but then he realized we were kits and he got this weird look..." She stopped, realizing she was rambling. Songkit was there, she had seen what had happened, there was no need to restate it. "Sorry," she meowed sheepishly, excitement still tingling in her paws.
Songkit laughed and bumped Sandykit's shoulder,"Don't be sorry! I had fun playing!" She quickly wondered how many warriors were still in camp.
Old December 17th, 2016, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Songkit laughed and bumped Sandykit's shoulder,"Don't be sorry! I had fun playing!" She quickly wondered how many warriors were still in camp.
Sandykit nodded. "Yeah, so did I!" She looked around at the nursery. Playing had been much more fun than just sitting around in the den the entire day.