Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:07 PM
Warrior Name Game
Today 06:57 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Bean
Today 06:56 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:50 PM

Old September 15th, 2017, 11:03 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
Bluegaze shrugged. "Sometimes one or two cats would bully me and make fun about it, but I didn't really care. I mean, as long as I still have one good eye, I can still hunt, so what's the big deal, right?" he replied cheerfully. He could see that Turtleshell and himself were very alike, as they both looked on the bright side of things, and they were both blind in someway. He hoped that they would become good friends in the future.
"Well that's nice, that you ignored them and all." She chirped, her eyes glowing with kindness. She liked Bluegaze's optimism. They were very alike in that way. Blind in some way, and optimistic about their situation. Turtleshell purred softly, her tail curling around her. "I'd like you, Bluegaze. You seem like a nice cat." She mewed, her ears pricked. Turtleshell liked everyone, but Bluegaze seemed..special to her. More like her than others.
Old September 16th, 2017, 12:00 AM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Well that's nice, that you ignored them and all." She chirped, her eyes glowing with kindness. She liked Bluegaze's optimism. They were very alike in that way. Blind in some way, and optimistic about their situation. Turtleshell purred softly, her tail curling around her. "I'd like you, Bluegaze. You seem like a nice cat." She mewed, her ears pricked. Turtleshell liked everyone, but Bluegaze seemed..special to her. More like her than others.
Bluegaze felt something inside him flutter inside him when she said that she liked him. He looked at his paws, shy, but really happy. Turtleshell seemed like such a special cat...she was blind, yet she was still so cheerful about everyday life for her, and he admired her for it. He really liked her as well, but strangely, he didn't want to be just her friend. He wanted to be something more, but what, he didn't know yet. "I really like you, too, Turtleshell," he answered, a small purr escaping his chest.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Old September 16th, 2017, 09:27 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Bluegaze felt something inside him flutter inside him when she said that she liked him. He looked at his paws, shy, but really happy. Turtleshell seemed like such a special cat...she was blind, yet she was still so cheerful about everyday life for her, and he admired her for it. He really liked her as well, but strangely, he didn't want to be just her friend. He wanted to be something more, but what, he didn't know yet. "I really like you, too, Turtleshell," he answered, a small purr escaping his chest.
Turtleshell grinned as he said he liked her as well. Her heart fluttered slightly, and she felt a bit of heat on her eartips. Wait, I don't feel like that with any of my other friends.. She thought, though she shrugged it off. Maybe it was just because they had so much in common. They were already connected in those aspects. Turtleshell gave a little purr, glad Bluegaze was her friend. She liked him, maybe a little more than she was letting on, though she had to be sure before rushing into that.
Old September 16th, 2017, 04:39 PM
This account is no more!

Quote:
Turtleshell grinned as he said he liked her as well. Her heart fluttered slightly, and she felt a bit of heat on her eartips. Wait, I don't feel like that with any of my other friends.. She thought, though she shrugged it off. Maybe it was just because they had so much in common. They were already connected in those aspects. Turtleshell gave a little purr, glad Bluegaze was her friend. She liked him, maybe a little more than she was letting on, though she had to be sure before rushing into that.
"So, before you moved here, what did you usually do in your free time? I usually just did whatever I felt like," Bluegaze asked, wanting to get the conversation going once more, so he could spend some more time with Turtleshell. He felt...different about Turtleshell, and really, really liked her, so much, it made his heart flutter and ear-tips heat up. He felt like he could spend days with Turtleshell and her cheerful personality and not get bored, or want to leave. And somewhere in his heart, he hoped that she felt the same for him.

Old September 16th, 2017, 06:03 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
"So, before you moved here, what did you usually do in your free time? I usually just did whatever I felt like," Bluegaze asked, wanting to get the conversation going once more, so he could spend some more time with Turtleshell. He felt...different about Turtleshell, and really, really liked her, so much, it made his heart flutter and ear-tips heat up. He felt like he could spend days with Turtleshell and her cheerful personality and not get bored, or want to leave. And somewhere in his heart, he hoped that she felt the same for him.
"Usually looked at random things, butterflies or interesting flowers. Sometimes I played games with my friends, but otherwise it was training." She mewed. She liked their conversation. It was light, and he asked good questions. Not 'wait your blind?' or anything like that. She felt..different about him. Like he was more than a friend. He was like a bestest bestest best friend..or more than a friend perhaps? Her ear-tips were still hot, and her tail was swaying slightly. She felt like they were...connected somehow? It was probably insane, but it just felt right to be with him.
Old September 17th, 2017, 10:35 PM
This account is no more!

Quote:
"Usually looked at random things, butterflies or interesting flowers. Sometimes I played games with my friends, but otherwise it was training." She mewed. She liked their conversation. It was light, and he asked good questions. Not 'wait your blind?' or anything like that. She felt..different about him. Like he was more than a friend. He was like a bestest bestest best friend..or more than a friend perhaps? Her ear-tips were still hot, and her tail was swaying slightly. She felt like they were...connected somehow? It was probably insane, but it just felt right to be with him.
Bluegaze purred. Turtleshell seemed like the cat to do things like that. He could just imagine her watching butterflies, and inspecting flowers. "That sounds like fun!" he meowed cheerfully, his tail-tip flicking to and fro with happiness and excitement. Excitement for what, that Bluegaze did not know. Maybe just being around Turtleshell...? Somehow, Turtleshell felt...special to him, and not just because she was blind. She made him feel like no other she-cat had made him feel before. He wondered if she had a mate...he sort of hoped she didn't, but then thought how ridiculous that would be, for a she-cat as pretty and cheerful as Turtleshell not to have a mate. He gathered all of his courage, which had suddenly just disappeared at the thought of mates, he asked quietly and politely, "So, do you have a mate? If you don't think it's weird me asking, I mean we've only just met, and it would be silly for a she-cat like you-" he cut himself off as he realised he was just rambling on and on about what he thought about her.

Old September 24th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@✨Blue Wishes✨
Sprawling out across the nest, the small tortoiseshell purred quietly to herself, her claws extending into the air as she took a big stretch. Curling back into herself, he rumbling continued, her eyes squeezed shut in an attempt to try and sleep, although she had been failing miserably. Letting out a soft sigh, the kitten opened her eyes and glanced around herself, taking note that her sister and brother weren't in the nest. They probably went out to play... Huffing in annoyance, Poppykit bounced onto her paws and took another big stretch before sitting down and slowly rasping her tongue over her tiny paw. There had to be something to do. Anything! If she wasn't able to sleep, she had to do something! Pulling her paw over top of her ear a few times, she delicately returned it to the ground and intently looked around once more, focusing in on her mother, Spottedheart. Oh! That was someone she could play with.

Excitement coursed through poppy's body as she bounded over to the queen, quickly dropping into a sloppy stalking crouch. Belly crawling the rest of the way, the kit sat quietly for a brief moment then pounced, landing square on Spottedheart's tail. Although her claws had been sheathed, it didn't stop the little one from playfully nibbling on her mother's tail. After all, this was fun!

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; September 24th, 2017 at 04:45 PM.
Old September 24th, 2017, 05:16 PM
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post

@✨Blue Wishes✨
Sprawling out across the nest, the small tortoiseshell purred quietly to herself, her claws extending into the air as she took a big stretch. Curling back into herself, he rumbling continued, her eyes squeezed shut in an attempt to try and sleep, although she had been failing miserably. Letting out a soft sigh, the kitten opened her eyes and glanced around herself, taking note that her sister and brother weren't in the nest. They probably went out to play... Huffing in annoyance, Poppykit bounced onto her paws and took another big stretch before sitting down and slowly rasping her tongue over her tiny paw. There had to be something to do. Anything! If she wasn't able to sleep, she had to do something! Pulling her paw over top of her ear a few times, she delicately returned it to the ground and intently looked around once more, focusing in on her mother, Spottedheart. Oh! That was someone she could play with.

Excitement coursed through poppy's body as she bounded over to the queen, quickly dropping into a sloppy stalking crouch. Belly crawling the rest of the way, the kit sat quietly for a brief moment then pounced, landing square on Spottedheart's tail. Although her claws had been sheathed, it didn't stop the little one from playfully nibbling on her mother's tail. After all, this was fun!
Spottedheart had been trying to sit quietly in her nest. She had been finding herself dosing off from the warpth of the nursery. She was going to miss this place, but she also wasn’t at the same time. She itched to do warrior duties, though she also wanted to always take care of her kits. She wondered if this was how all queens felt. She knew some stayed and just helped take care of kits, while others went back to their own duties. She would probably go back to her duties, as the clan needed as much help as they could get once it became leaf-bare.

She knew that her two other kits were outside playing, however, Poppykit was right there, close to her. The queen found that somewhat comeforting, and eventually found herself dozing off again. Eventually, she was basically sleeping, and was nearly jolted awake as she felt something on her tail. Looking behind her, she saw Poppykit, and a laugh escape her mouth. Swinging her tail away from the kit, she quickly thought of a game to play. “Here, try to catch my tail!” She smiled, “Keep your claws sheathed, however,” she added quickly, not wanting to get hurt. She now watched her kit warmly, waving her tail a bit from side to side to see what Poppy would do.
Old September 26th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Spottedheart had been trying to sit quietly in her nest. She had been finding herself dosing off from the warpth of the nursery. She was going to miss this place, but she also wasn’t at the same time. She itched to do warrior duties, though she also wanted to always take care of her kits. She wondered if this was how all queens felt. She knew some stayed and just helped take care of kits, while others went back to their own duties. She would probably go back to her duties, as the clan needed as much help as they could get once it became leaf-bare.

She knew that her two other kits were outside playing, however, Poppykit was right there, close to her. The queen found that somewhat comeforting, and eventually found herself dozing off again. Eventually, she was basically sleeping, and was nearly jolted awake as she felt something on her tail. Looking behind her, she saw Poppykit, and a laugh escape her mouth. Swinging her tail away from the kit, she quickly thought of a game to play. “Here, try to catch my tail!” She smiled, “Keep your claws sheathed, however,” she added quickly, not wanting to get hurt. She now watched her kit warmly, waving her tail a bit from side to side to see what Poppy would do.
Giggling quietly as Spottedheart pulled her tail away, the kit immediately bounced back up onto her paws. "I'll keep them sheathed, I promise!" She was tumbling over her words as excitement shook her paws. After speaking, the kit dropped back into a sloppy crouch, her tail whipping violently back and forth. Eye's locked onto the target -- Spottedheart's tail --, Poppykit wiggled her rump more than a few times as she silently debated when to jump. It was intense and quiet, the air fueled with an invisible electricity as her eyes quickly followed the motion of her mother's tail.

One....

Two.....

"Ra!" With a triumphant cry, the kit pushed back on her hind legs, forcing herself forward from her current position and up towards the tail, her front paws swinging wildly back and forth as she attempted to grab on. Tiny claws flexing, the kit gave herself a quick reminder to keep them sheathed and with a thud landed in the nest, partly on top of Spottedheart. I missed! Determination coursing through her veins, Poppykit scrambled back up and took another large leap, managing to bat the tip of the tail. Squealing with laughter, the kit continued the action for a few minutes until she was finally able to wrap herself around Spottedheart's tail. Gently biting the appendage, Poppykit giggled. "I got it!" She mumbled through a mouthful of fur, spitting it out and casting a proud glance towards Spotted.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old September 26th, 2017, 07:29 PM
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
Giggling quietly as Spottedheart pulled her tail away, the kit immediately bounced back up onto her paws. "I'll keep them sheathed, I promise!" She was tumbling over her words as excitement shook her paws. After speaking, the kit dropped back into a sloppy crouch, her tail whipping violently back and forth. Eye's locked onto the target -- Spottedheart's tail --, Poppykit wiggled her rump more than a few times as she silently debated when to jump. It was intense and quiet, the air fueled with an invisible electricity as her eyes quickly followed the motion of her mother's tail.

One....

Two.....

"Ra!" With a triumphant cry, the kit pushed back on her hind legs, forcing herself forward from her current position and up towards the tail, her front paws swinging wildly back and forth as she attempted to grab on. Tiny claws flexing, the kit gave herself a quick reminder to keep them sheathed and with a thud landed in the nest, partly on top of Spottedheart. I missed! Determination coursing through her veins, Poppykit scrambled back up and took another large leap, managing to bat the tip of the tail. Squealing with laughter, the kit continued the action for a few minutes until she was finally able to wrap herself around Spottedheart's tail. Gently biting the appendage, Poppykit giggled. "I got it!" She mumbled through a mouthful of fur, spitting it out and casting a proud glance towards Spotted.

”Good,” Spottedheart smiled, watching Poppykit warmly. She wasn’t tempted to fix her kit’s hunting crouch, but the queen didn’t move, she could help the kit later, or her future mentor or an apprentice could help her. Spotted would rather help her kit however. Her parents had never really helped her, sure, they loved her more than anything else, but they had never been good with helping her at a lot of things. That had set her back a bit when it came to her and the other apprentinces. However, she was now a warrior, and had her own kits and mate to take care of. This was basically the life for her, she didn’t need anything else.

When Poppykit lunged for the first time, Spotted had to hold in a laugh. She wiggled her tail a bit in a sort of teasing motion. She was waiting for Poppy to catch it however, as she knew that the kit was a smart cat. Now to just see what she did next. The next time, Poppykit caught Spottedheart’s tail, and the queen smiled warmly at her kit. She felt her fur being bit, however, she didn’t really care. “Good job!” She said happily, smiling at her daughter. “Now what to do you want to?” She asked, looking at her daughter warmly, Joy shining bright in her green orbs. She loved bonding with her kits, and she loved them all equally, no favorites, no loners. They were all wonderful, and she couldn't put into words how happy she was, looking down at Poppykit and waiting for her response.