Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:52 PM

Old January 4th, 2018, 06:58 PM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

@Edmia | @Timbergrowl | @PhantomRiderYT

Morningbreeze walked into the nursery after spending some time out of camp. The queen looked over at her kits, letting out a light purr. She made her way over to the mossy nest, sitting down beside her babies.
Cloudkit instinctively snuggled close to his mother, purring softly in contentment. He was fast asleep, but her warmth comforted him in his unconscious state.

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories
Old January 6th, 2018, 06:18 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

My Mood: Flirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@mompaws

Shinefang padded into the nursery, sighing a deep and tired sigh. He'd just lost his first patient that morning and he was just about ready to let the first cat have it you looked at him funny. Tending to cats in the nursery seemed safe enough. He'd do some wellness checks, give parents good news about how their healthy kits were growing up nicely and doing well. What he didn't expect was to almost immediately come across a kit that was milky-eyed, staggering and skin and bones. The tom dug his claws into the ground. How had he not seen this kit yesterday?! It looked like it had been starving for days. "Alright, I'm going to count to three. And before I do, someone in this den had better tell me who has decided to stop feeding this kit, because I need to know whose pelt I will be lining my nest with tonight! One...two!" Just then, Shinefang caught a whiff of a scent in the air that shouldn't be there: a non-clan cat scent. He moved closer to the kit and sniffed deeply. "This kit isn't clanborn," he said outloud, realizing his mistake. There was another scent on him too. "Pipitchirp, you're taking care of him?" he asked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@julean
The gentleness in the queen's voice touched Shinefang, and his eyes darted between her and the kit, too embarrassed by his earlier outburst to keep her gaze. "Alright then, good," he said simply, silently cursing himself. Of course no Skyclan queens had abandoned their kits. They were good cats. But his nerves were frayed and his heart was aching, and when the old tom's heart started to ache, the claws came out. He looked over the kit more closely, scenting the tang of infection emanating from his little body. "I'm sorry if I was too loud. I lost my temper and that was wrong of me. You look like your not feeling so well. How do you feel?"
[ im back after about a thousand years, rip- im so sorry ;; if you guys wanna continue this rp we can ]
Old January 6th, 2018, 06:25 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by julean View Post
[ im back after about a thousand years, rip- im so sorry ;; if you guys wanna continue this rp we can ]
Sure

Old January 6th, 2018, 06:56 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

My Mood: Flirty

@mompaws @Charmer

Beekit glanced up at Shinefang. The milky glaze coating his eyes made it hard to clearly focus on the strangely-scented cat towering above him, who he'd heard shout and lash out to some degree. He puffed out his chest and forced the top half of his body up. "I'm okay," He purred, proudly. "But.. I'm hungry.. and I can't see very well.. I just feel a bit sick, I guess." His words collapsed on him as he didn't really know what to say, eyes staring off in another direction. The small tom's back legs were limp and dangled behind him, dragging as if he'd done it all his life. His front legs and shoulders were muscular and broad from the pulling workout he did daily. His fur was matted and grimy, and he most definitely wasn't the most handsome tom in the condition he had been forced into now.

trying to take my barbell into the mens room ansd failing
to get it through the doorway like a dog with a large stick
―「site
Old January 7th, 2018, 01:18 PM
Ed

My Mood: Busy

@Megan @PhantomRiderYT @Timbergrowl

Featherkit mewed sharply as his mother sat down, startling him. He briefly opened his eyes, but immediately shut them after. His eyes were not used to bright light yet. A few seconds later his small body shivered with the cold. He snuggled up against his brothers.

Character Bio Page Thingy[/COLOR][/COLOR]
https://black-warriorsonline-profile.weebly.com

IM BACK! SORRY I TOOK AN EXTRA MONTH, BUT I AM HERE!
Old January 7th, 2018, 05:21 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmia View Post

Featherkit mewed sharply as his mother sat down, startling him. He briefly opened his eyes, but immediately shut them after. His eyes were not used to bright light yet. A few seconds later his small body shivered with the cold. He snuggled up against his brothers.
cypresskit felt a warm body coming closer to him and he felt his brothers soft kit fur body snuggle deeper into his own, trying to find warmth. the tom let his brother do so finding that he got even more warmth from him.
Old January 7th, 2018, 07:48 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by julean View Post
@mompaws @Charmer

Beekit glanced up at Shinefang. The milky glaze coating his eyes made it hard to clearly focus on the strangely-scented cat towering above him, who he'd heard shout and lash out to some degree. He puffed out his chest and forced the top half of his body up. "I'm okay," He purred, proudly. "But.. I'm hungry.. and I can't see very well.. I just feel a bit sick, I guess." His words collapsed on him as he didn't really know what to say, eyes staring off in another direction. The small tom's back legs were limp and dangled behind him, dragging as if he'd done it all his life. His front legs and shoulders were muscular and broad from the pulling workout he did daily. His fur was matted and grimy, and he most definitely wasn't the most handsome tom in the condition he had been forced into now.
@mompaws

Shinefang watched the little tom speak, as his stomach roiled with lingering anger. The kit was in bad shape. His eyes looked pink and were covered in a layer of mucus from an infection. He was surprised the kit wasn't complaining about pain or itching in them. That was either a good sign, or a very very bad one. "It looks like your eyes have are infected," the tom said, fighting to keep his voice calm to avoid scaring the kit again. "I'll have to get an herb to help them feel better... How long have your legs been acting like that?" Turning to Pipitchirp, he added, "Has he been eating frshkill at all?"

Old January 8th, 2018, 10:18 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
Cloudkit instinctively snuggled close to his mother, purring softly in contentment. He was fast asleep, but her warmth comforted him in his unconscious state.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmia View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbergrowl View Post
cypresskit felt a warm body coming closer to him and he felt his brothers soft kit fur body snuggle deeper into his own, trying to find warmth. the tom let his brother do so finding that he got even more warmth from him.
Morningbreeze licked each of her kits head, purring lightly as she felt their warmth near her belly. Morningbreeze watched as Featherkit opened his eyes, but instantly closing them. "You'll all get used to light on your own time. Try not to rush into it this quickly." meowed Morningbreeze in a hushed voice.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 8th, 2018, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Morningbreeze licked each of her kits head, purring lightly as she felt their warmth near her belly. Morningbreeze watched as Featherkit opened his eyes, but instantly closing them. "You'll all get used to light on your own time. Try not to rush into it this quickly." meowed Morningbreeze in a hushed voice.
Cypresskit felt a tongue touch his head and heard his mother meowing something. He tried to open his eyes, finding that the light was a little too bright for him as he closed them right away. he snuggled closer into her belly fur for more warm and began to snooze lightly.
Old January 11th, 2018, 10:50 AM
5,445 posts on old site

@Empress Of Evil
Sycamorekit was a light furred grey tabby with a white underbelly with light green eyes. She was nice and friendly, yet she was shy also, but once she got to know someone she was a bit playful. She stood in the nursery battering at a mossball playfully happily she was perfectly fine playing by herself, unlike most kits.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here