Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 08:40 AM

Old August 15th, 2017, 06:54 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
Hazel orbs flicked from side to side, studying the expression of the other feline, uncertain as to the look of humour and amusement that could be seen through his squinted gaze and upturned maw. Brows furrowed in immediate self concern, Phloxpaw blinked and felt her pelt warm almost directly after she noticed his look of amusement. The apprentice knew for a fact that she hadn't said anything humorous, so it most likely wasn't something she said. Was her pelt messy? Did she have something on her face? The confusion and self consciousness made her grow anxious as her pelt heated more. That confusion quickly remodeled into anger and annoyance.
"What?" Phloxpaw immediately questioned the tom, light brown gaze narrowed in annoyance, not taking kindly to his look of subtle amusement.

But she did listen to his responses, confused my his melancholy demeanour. What did this tom have to be sad about? Thoughts fluttered around the Maine Coon's cranium as her head was tilted to the precise level of inquiry as to what exactly this tom looked rather dejected. Most likely it was because of the moving of territory.
Phloxpaw considered this to be the most likely reason for his look of despair, though couldn't help but feel slightly piqued that he came and talked to her merely because she was his last but only option. But she briskly pushed away the feeling as Phlox knew not to waste her time feeling vexed by simple indirect comments that weren't meant entirely as jabs.

(ah! so sorry for how short this post is!!)
[ sorry for delayed response ! dw, your post was fine ! <3 ]

Lynxthroat's heart skipped a beat, not out of love or any of that icky stuff, but mainly due to nervousness. His docked banner twitched ever-so-slightly, whilst his rosey tongue swiped over his bottom lip. Both velvety auds exchanged sidewards flicks, almost touching the base of his skull as they avoided any dirt or moisture in the air; with great difficulty. The tom-cat's cranium tilted downwards at an angle, tawny globes inspecting his striped appendages for any foliage or dirt, before his chin returned to its normal position and his bespeckled hues travelled towards the molly once again. He paused. The puzzled expression that once lay across her face quickly transitioned to that of an irked one. Perhaps his attempted to hide his humor were worse than he'd thought they'd be, but the tabby was not one to back down from a question; or anything for that matter. If he were to answer Phloxpaw's endearing words, he would do it with sophistication and bluntness; to both annoy the she-cat even more, and to make him appear to be a well-maintained feline.

"I just find the way you talk to be rather funny."
Lynxthroat allowed for the string of words to fly out from his parted lips, the usual hint of boredom, yet seriousness still lingering. A small sneer made its way onto his face, quite visible yet the tom-cat decided to leave it there. The she-cat's reaction to his hinted crudeness may be priceless, and the thick-furred feline wasn't ready to miss the opportunity to witness it. His pupils retracted down, merely a thin slit of darkness amongst his stormy green irises; both menace and expectancy lingering in the multifaceted depths of colour.
A single brow rose majestically upon his forehead, Lynxthroat immediately craning his whole bodice towards the bicoloured molly. He was waiting for her snappish tone to respond back to him, for her to raise her voice, get even more angered than she already was. It was one of his main reason for being a nuisance and overall monotonous feline: simply for the reaction. Whatever his victim said would just fly past him, with the tom-cat being unharmed by any of their rude or compassionate words. So, Lynxthroat somewhat anticipated what Phloxpaw was going to say, as if it was the buildup in one of those climatic action movies.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; August 15th, 2017 at 06:55 PM.
Old August 15th, 2017, 09:21 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Chrysanthemumshade found one thing good about being in riverclan for the time being...the sun was nice. Indeed very nice. As she found an excellent spot to sun herself. The light glowing on her pelt, and making it appear a dazzling sparkle of silver with the tabby stripes appearing like a work of art on her. Her eyes remained shut, contently on her paws, as her tail swished lowly below the rock that she was relaxing on. The others were busy with their duties, but she was relaxing. Relaxing was good. More than good. She was content. A part of her felt useless to everything and everyone around her, so she stayed atop this rock in order to not be a botherment. She wasn't asleep, but if her eyes were closed, she would appear asleep. And, that way, she would appear unbothered. The she cat breathed softly.

This was good. Relaxing had put her mind at state, and that's all she wanted to feel. No cats to impress, no cats that she feared would judge her. None of that. She hated being a ''kiss up''. Only, she wasn't being a kiss up. She liked having the thought of many friends. She liked when others liked her. Wasn't that normal? She was quite positive being herself would ruin her chances. Her mother constantly told her to be someone else, feed upon their interest, and become their friend. Become the cat they want to see. It's all she ever known. And, the relationship with her mentor? Chrysanthemumshade was ready to get up and gag. Those parts of her life were gone. But, she felt they would always be haunting her. A piece of her past. A large part of her past that constantly would be plaguing her.

She sighed. She wouldn't let her mother's voice echo through her mind on such a wonderful day. At all.

@Doodle
Old August 15th, 2017, 09:35 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Chrysanthemumshade found one thing good about being in riverclan for the time being...the sun was nice. Indeed very nice. As she found an excellent spot to sun herself. The light glowing on her pelt, and making it appear a dazzling sparkle of silver with the tabby stripes appearing like a work of art on her. Her eyes remained shut, contently on her paws, as her tail swished lowly below the rock that she was relaxing on. The others were busy with their duties, but she was relaxing. Relaxing was good. More than good. She was content. A part of her felt useless to everything and everyone around her, so she stayed atop this rock in order to not be a botherment. She wasn't asleep, but if her eyes were closed, she would appear asleep. And, that way, she would appear unbothered. The she cat breathed softly.

This was good. Relaxing had put her mind at state, and that's all she wanted to feel. No cats to impress, no cats that she feared would judge her. None of that. She hated being a ''kiss up''. Only, she wasn't being a kiss up. She liked having the thought of many friends. She liked when others liked her. Wasn't that normal? She was quite positive being herself would ruin her chances. Her mother constantly told her to be someone else, feed upon their interest, and become their friend. Become the cat they want to see. It's all she ever known. And, the relationship with her mentor? Chrysanthemumshade was ready to get up and gag. Those parts of her life were gone. But, she felt they would always be haunting her. A piece of her past. A large part of her past that constantly would be plaguing her.

She sighed. She wouldn't let her mother's voice echo through her mind on such a wonderful day. At all.

@Doodle

Sunmist padded back into the Riverclan camp, holding a single dove in his jaws. There wasn't much to catch, as this territory was mainly about fishing and there was no way this tom was going anywhere near water for the next few moons, but he had made due. It also felt wrong for a cat so stuck to the warrior code to be hunting in another clan's territory, but he had been doing so constantly nonetheless. Not even for himself, but mainly as a way to show his gratitude to Riverclan for kindly taking in Shadowclan. The large cat didn't like to admit to his clan being weak, but he was still very focused on manners and wouldn't easily forget the help from this clan. Not that he'd let Shadowclan be giving favor after favor in return for it, but they definitely owed these other cats in the time being. Hunting for this other clan may have been just a small bit of help, but was good enough for Sunmist. Especially when there were two entire clans to be feeding now.

He quickly backed and out of the central spot in Riverclan camp, not liking how crowded it was. His eyes started searching for a more open area, landing on one of his fellow clanmates that was currently sunbathing. That would certainly do. Sunmist just hoped he wouldn't be bothering the she-cat. He walked towards her, his eyes already showing politeness. "Nice day, isn't it, Chrysanthemumshade," he called up in a friendly tone. To himself, the tom prayed that he hadn't mispronounced her name; he was positive that he hadn't gotten it completely wrong- a name like that was hard to forget after all- but it was such a long and complex one that would often have others twisting their tongues over. "Mind if I join you? It's a bit too cramped for my liking down here." He placed his front paw on the lower part of the rock, ready to hop up as soon as the other obliged. Of course, if she said no, then he would settle for finding a different spot or even going out in the territory. He hoped she wouldn't, though, because he much preferred being up on a dry rock rather than in the marshy lands of Riverclan territory.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old August 15th, 2017, 09:58 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post

Sunmist padded back into the Riverclan camp, holding a single dove in his jaws. There wasn't much to catch, as this territory was mainly about fishing and there was no way this tom was going anywhere near water for the next few moons, but he had made due. It also felt wrong for a cat so stuck to the warrior code to be hunting in another clan's territory, but he had been doing so constantly nonetheless. Not even for himself, but mainly as a way to show his gratitude to Riverclan for kindly taking in Shadowclan. The large cat didn't like to admit to his clan being weak, but he was still very focused on manners and wouldn't easily forget the help from this clan. Not that he'd let Shadowclan be giving favor after favor in return for it, but they definitely owed these other cats in the time being. Hunting for this other clan may have been just a small bit of help, but was good enough for Sunmist. Especially when there were two entire clans to be feeding now.

He quickly backed and out of the central spot in Riverclan camp, not liking how crowded it was. His eyes started searching for a more open area, landing on one of his fellow clanmates that was currently sunbathing. That would certainly do. Sunmist just hoped he wouldn't be bothering the she-cat. He walked towards her, his eyes already showing politeness. "Nice day, isn't it, Chrysanthemumshade," he called up in a friendly tone. To himself, the tom prayed that he hadn't mispronounced her name; he was positive that he hadn't gotten it completely wrong- a name like that was hard to forget after all- but it was such a long and complex one that would often have others twisting their tongues over. "Mind if I join you? It's a bit too cramped for my liking down here." He placed his front paw on the lower part of the rock, ready to hop up as soon as the other obliged. Of course, if she said no, then he would settle for finding a different spot or even going out in the territory. He hoped she wouldn't, though, because he much preferred being up on a dry rock rather than in the marshy lands of Riverclan territory.
After a moment, Chrysanthemumshade flickered her hues open. She looked around the lands, admiring the other cats as they came in and out of the clearing. Everyone was so busy today...and, she was just sitting here without a care in the world. A part of her felt pleased with this, and another part of her felt that she could do better. But, oh well. The sun was glowing on her in just the right way. It made her shiver slightly, but she adored the ray's light. It was nice, and comforting. Almost made her close her eyes once more, but one of her fellow clan mates was in the distance. She squinted her eyes. Did she remember this cat...this tom. Now, that he appeared visible in her vision, she could see that he was a tom. A ginger coated one. Ah, yes. She did remember him. She seen him around. He was one of the friendlier ones from one what observed. It wouldn't take much to impress him-- she hoped. Her eyes blinked for a moment before she tiredly sat up on the rock, placing her tail around her in a limped manner. She offered the tom a small smile.

A the large cat began to speak, she couldn't help, but slightly giggle. Everyone always had a tough time when pouncing her name right. To Chrysanthemumshade it didn't matter what. She found it somewhat cute that it happened that way. Her mother wanted to name her and her sister plants. She just chose a more complicated name for Chrysanthemumshade. No wonder many wanted to call her a nickname. She didn't blame Wolfglare for shortening her name to Chrysshade. It kinda stuck actually. ''Oh, yes, it's beautiful today.'' She mewed back at him. Her forest colored gaze checking him over. He was a large cat. Most of the shadowclan toms were large. And, for some odd reason, it always frightened her that they would hurt her or something. She slightly felt herself shiver. But...Sunmist-- that was his name. It clicked in her mind. He was a nice cat. He wouldn't harm her. Chrysanthemumshade was surprised when he placed a paw on the rock, making it easier for her to see more of him. She, of course, nodded at him, scooting a bit over, and thumping her tail lightly around her. ''Of course!'' She giggled. ''You don't have to ask to join me. I understand about everything being cramped. It's a lot roomy up here,'' She purred at him, and hoped that he would take up on her offer. She didn't want to be alone. Maybe, she wanted some company to talk to. And, who was better to talk to than a mellow tom? She could be comfortable around him. Maybe, at least try to be comfortable around him. ''So, how have you been lately? Especially since...after the flood?'' She turned to gave at him, tilting her head back to look up at him, her green forest eyes large and curious.
Old August 15th, 2017, 11:45 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

@woly

Every day seemed like a new adventure for naive, fun-loving little Briarpaw. She could barely see it, but the world from her perspective was very bright. The thought of fighting and hunting for her clan excited her. She had to protect her clan at all costs from other clans, including the one who was currently staying in their camp for the time being. She sympathized with the cats, being forced to leave their camp due to the storm that washed away their camp. But that also meant the opportunity to make some new friends! She purrs at the thought as she stands around the clearing and looks excitedly at the silhouettes of cats around her, some with the watery smell of RiverClan, the others the piney scent of ShadowClan.
Old August 16th, 2017, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

"I guess we can say that," Goldeneye laughed, nuzzling Bella. He remembered finding her forever ago, well, it wasn't forever ago, it just felt like forever ago. "I'm glad I found you as well," he murmured, as he didn't know what would have happened if he had never found Bella. Maybe he would've taken on a different mate, or maybe just no mate at all. He didn't really know, but he was happy the way things were. He nodded a bit as Bella said she didn't think much. Was he kind of surprised? Yeah, kind of, but not very much. He smiled over at his mate. Once Bella pressed herself against him, he started to calm down slightly, but there was still the fear that he wasn't good enough creeping in on him and closing him up. He forced himself to take a deep breath, awkwardly smiling over at his mate, to kind of prove that he was fine.
The she-cat laughed as well, loving the feeling of her mate nuzzling her, it was amazing how simple actions could make someone feel so... Loved, cared about and all that kind of stuff, it made her heart pound out of her chest. "If it wasn't for you, who knows... I could even be dead by now, but you were kind enough to keep me around and take care of me... Love me for who I am and not judging me for who I was before heading away from the twolegplace..." Bella murmured and stood pressed into her mate's fur, hoping he didn't mind, if he did, he would've told her after all. "You're the best cat everyone dreams of, Goldeneye..." She whispered with a purr, closing her eyes and taking in his scent once more, slowly closing her eyes afterwards, she sometimes even asked herself if this was all a dream, this was honestly all too good to be true, or maybe she was just lucky... Lucky to have him by her side.
Old August 16th, 2017, 05:52 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The she-cat laughed as well, loving the feeling of her mate nuzzling her, it was amazing how simple actions could make someone feel so... Loved, cared about and all that kind of stuff, it made her heart pound out of her chest. "If it wasn't for you, who knows... I could even be dead by now, but you were kind enough to keep me around and take care of me... Love me for who I am and not judging me for who I was before heading away from the twolegplace..." Bella murmured and stood pressed into her mate's fur, hoping he didn't mind, if he did, he would've told her after all. "You're the best cat everyone dreams of, Goldeneye..." She whispered with a purr, closing her eyes and taking in his scent once more, slowly closing her eyes afterwards, she sometimes even asked herself if this was all a dream, this was honestly all too good to be true, or maybe she was just lucky... Lucky to have him by her side.
Goldeneye smiled, stiffening a bit as he thought of the idea of Bella dying. Sure, he knew it had to happen someday, but he didn't want it to happen just yet. "Why wouldn't I do that?" He asked, "You're perfect," he murmured, nuzzling her. When Bella said he was the cat that everyone dreams of, his pelt heated up a bit. He didn't think of himself like that, far from that actually. He thought of himself as just good enough for just Bella, no one else. He realized he was practically panicking now and looked down at his mate again, keeping himself as close as possible to the she-cat. He was lucky to have her. Sure, it was going to be a struggle in some ways, but he was happy none the less, smiling now, trying not to overthink anything now, and just enjoy himself there, next to Bella.
Old August 16th, 2017, 08:54 AM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino View Post
Crowblood chuckled, shaking his fur out and smiling at Timberwish, his tail flicking. "You're too kind Timberwish." He said with a smile. "I was looking for Ebonymist... she's in your clan." He sighed. "My daughter's been avoiding me like the plague..."
Timberwish purred at his comment, wrapping her tail around her paws. Then she tilted her head in confusion. "Why would she avoid you? You're her father after all." She said. She couldn't think of a reason why Ebonymist wouldn't want to spend time with him. To her, Crowblood was a great cat.

”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”

Old August 16th, 2017, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelliNicole.zob View Post
Timberwish purred at his comment, wrapping her tail around her paws. Then she tilted her head in confusion. "Why would she avoid you? You're her father after all." She said. She couldn't think of a reason why Ebonymist wouldn't want to spend time with him. To her, Crowblood was a great cat.
"Well, if I know her well enough, she thinks I'm going to try and bring her back to RiverClan." Crowblood thought out loud, turning his gaze to look at her. "Oh well..." He smiled faintly. "At least I get to see you without there being a Gathering." He said warmly, his fur fluffing up a little bit.
Old August 16th, 2017, 04:41 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post

His words where getting to her, the one thing she didn't want to happen was happening in this moment? What on earth could she possibly say to get him to shut up? Sure the clearing was desolate due to the heavy rain fall and raging storm just above their heads but she wasn't prepared to talk to him about anything. and she meant that. "Maybe it was because I was being stupid. Surely you would know about speaking without thinking?" she remarked harshly. Her tone heavy with sarcasim and anoyance. Propping herself up on her forepaws and glaring at him. Let's see if you have anything snarky to say now! Because trust me I'll strangle you on the spot if it's so,thing sweet. I can't stand him when he's like that. she looked smug now, happy and content with what she had thought up to say last minute. She unfurled her til and lashed it a few more times sending waves of water droplets flying through the air. Mainly missing charmpelt for the msot part and spraying out in various directions.

What he said next nearly knocked her right off her paws, She blinked a few times and swallowed the bile in her throat.

Dumbfounded and somewhat scared actually, the Molly shuffled back a few pawsteps.The hostility drained from her eyes in an instant and her jaw hung loosely from her muzzle. Sure he had said, Darling but it certainly didn't change the fact he had sounded annoyed or was somewhat being serious with her. She gave him a quizzical look, testing wether or not that was her imagination or charmpelt. She blinked again a few times. Floored. For sure she had caught feelings, not because he complimented her on a minutely basis but she had seen the real Tom once before. The way his golden eyes flashed and told a story each time she resurfaced a memory of his. she looked away and over her shoulder to avoid eye contact. Somtimes she could get lost in his eyes... Sometimes... But now wasn't the time for daydreaming. she snorted and retunred to her stoic self when she prompted her with another question. She smirked, cover up. she pondered for a few seconds, "Well, you seem to enjoy it now don't you?" she fired back quickly. Curling her tail back to her side again. "I think it's just pay back for being a smug little player" she added lip curling, the fire returning to her eyes.

She sat back. Allowing her words to hit the right nerve. For the first time in forever she seemed to be enjoying this so much more than normal. Now that they were somewhat even, the 'I thought I actually liked you' to the 'I care because I care' remark. At last she had somthing to nag him with. Finally they were even.
"Oh come now, love. Surely you don't mean that. You wouldn't to hurt my feelings, would you know, Shiver darling?" The Chausie's voice sounded so condescending that he was almost surprised at it. But then again, he was... well... himself. Condescending seemed to be something that he pulled off very well. Anything that was flirty, or demeaning, that was something that Charmpelt could wrap his mind around. But true feelings were harder. And he had been so surprised when Shiverlight had confessed, he hadn't had the energy to press it too much further on that day. Too bad he couldn't push it now. Or could he...? "But all kidding aside, why don't you just admit you love me? You're crazy about me. And here you are in my Clan, so I wouldn't think about planning an attack," Charmpelt mewed. Oh, he knew how to pick his timing. Here they were in RiverClan. Surrounded by RiverClan warriors. The moment she attacked she would be thrown off. Even some ShadowClan warriors would probably help, thinking they would all be in trouble and get thrown out by Russetstar.

Though the leader and himself were not on the best of terms at the moment. If only Jema were there, she could rescue him from this. But she wasn't. Jema... Oh, how he missed the loner. It didn't always help. He remembered the day he had met, the first words he had spoken to her 'can I help you get the thorn out?' Well, maybe not the very first, but those were some of the first he had said on their first meeting. And she had agreed. But now she was gone, driven away by Bucknight and she was never coming back. Or had it been Otterstar that had kicked her out of the Clan? No, no... Bucknight. It had been Bucknight. Charmpelt wasn't an Evil Era supporter just because of that fact and that fact alone. The surprise in her eyes gave him a sense of accomplishment and his own flashed in a daring manner before that familiar smirk came back to her maw. Drat, he wasn't getting to celebrate for very long. That was a shame. Charmpelt had been looking fowards to beating this stoic she cat at something, except he never would be able to... she was just too good at everything, wasn't she? She was winning at life.

"Player? You wound me, darling. Everything I say to you is nothing but genuine and it is to you alone." Now surprisingly, this was actually true. Not the genuine part, but the fact that he was saying it to her alone. Whether Charmpelt was losing his edge to flirt with multiple cats, or the excitement of flirting with anyone but Shiverlight was wearing off, or he actually had feelings for her - but that was ridiculous! Of course he didn't! He was the handsome, flirtatious Chausie of RiverClan. And he didn't 'catch feelings.' He dealt them out and he broke hearts, his was never broken. Except by the one loner who had come into his life and then been forced out of it with a flicker.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.