Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:07 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:54 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:46 AM

Old February 19th, 2017, 05:48 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Kingdom of Cats

Kingdom of Cats
This is back in the time of when the twolegs had queens and kings.Knights and jesters,and yes, even dragons and witches. There was a group of cats,that had descended from a group of cats before them,and so on, that lived in that time. Just like the twolegs they had kings and queens, princesses and princes, dark knights and light ones, and so forth. Their camps where much like a twoleg one,but more, natural. The queen and kings den where the most beautiful ones.Then the princess and prices where the next. Then the knights,then the wizards and witches. As you can see, their way of life was much more different then the modern clans you see today. So,if you would allow me to, bring you back in time,to the Kingdom of Cats.(if you readthis part say Kingdom in the 'other' section)

What are their roles?
As I said before,their roles are a bit different then the ones that you are used to in today's clans. The roles are: •King-The highest role,but for a male cat only. They make most of the desisions for the clan.They retire when their male offspring is at the age of 18 moons.Has two powers.And can have more then one mate,but their main mate will be the queen. •Queen- They are the second highest role in the clan, they are female and are usually the Kings mate. Hey help the king make desisions for the clan.Retiers when their male offspring reaches the age of 18 moons.Is the main mate of the king and has two powers,usually comes from the other kingdom. •Princess- They are the daughter of the King and Queen.Yes there can be more then one daughter, but the oldest or most appropriate princess of the queen and kings liking will be sent off to the next kingdom over to become queen.As for the rest of them they will remain princess but will never become queens.One will become a princess at the age of 18 moons..•Prince- Is the son of the king and Queen,unlike the princesses, the prices will stay at his own kingdom,and pick his mate in the other kingdom. The most recommended one is the oldest princess from the other kingdom. If there is more then one prince,the oldest male will become king at the age of 18 moons. The rest of the princes will be all second in command to the new king. •Second in command-The left over princes that where not able to become king,they help the new king and have the third highest rank. •Wizards and witches- basically their version of medicine cats.They are the only ones to have powers that can heal. •Maids- they are the kings other mates.They are usually for his fun and do what he says,if they have kits, they are sort of respected,but most of the time they are frowned apon. •Light/Dark knights- there are two kind of knights,for two types of kingdoms. The light knights are knights of the light kingdom,and the dark knights are the knights of the dark kingdom.All trainees reach this rank and it is a normal rank,they are basically the warriors of the kingdom.•Trainees-They are kits that have reached the age of 7 moons and will train with their assigned knight to guide them to be the next grate light/dark night.•Kits-the future of the kingdom.•Queens-female knights that have kitted,going to kit,or preparing for kitting. •Elders- they are the retired kings/queens/knights,they have reached the age of 60 moons or older.(put cats in the 'other' section if you have read all of this)
What are the kingdoms and what is their territory?
There are two kingdoms. There is the Light Kingdom and the Dark Kingdom.They are constantly arguing. Even though they do not get along,the oldest prince from each kingdom vistits the opposite kingdom to retrieve their life long soul mate, or the next queen.They bring her back to their kingdom and then the next queen and king is here. The king mates with female knights of his kingdom so he does get bored or let's his legion be passed on forever, and so he doesn't just mate with a non-light/dark kingdom born cat. But the thug is,if you think about it, almost every cat in the light and dark kingdom are related. The Light Kingdom:Territory-http://il8.picdn.net/shutterstock/vi...21/thumb/1.jpg Kingdom ignore the normal clan words just replace those with the kingdom words-https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...3f865a3e1c.jpg
The Dark Kingdom: Territory-http://miriadna.com/desctopwalls/ima...eep-forest.jpg Kingdom again please ignore the clan names-http://img12.deviantart.net/71e3/i/2...en-dac78uz.png (put never in the 'other' section if you read all of this)
Yaaay now for the forms and taken/not takes roles!!
Roles:
For The Light Kingdom-
King- Taken by me
Queen-open
Prince(1-4)-taken by @Yellowpotatoes/Taken by @Strobelight/open/ taken by me
Princess(1-4)-Taken by [MENTION=1646]Mousy/open/open/open/open
Second in command( the rest three princes will go here)- open/open/open
Wizard/Witch (2)- Taken by @WEFY/open
Maids(1-5)-open/open/open/open/open
Light Knights(unlimited)-Darkfur played by @WEFY
Trainees(unlimited)-
Kits(unlimited)-
Queens(unlimited)-
Elders(unlimited)-

For the Dark Kingdom-
King-Taken by @KitKat12
Queen-open
Prince(1-4)- Taken by @Yellowpotatoes/Taken by @Strobelight/open/open
Princess(1-4)-Taken by @KitKat12/open/open/taken by me
Second in command(the remaining three princes will be put here atoumatickly)-open/open/open
Wizard/Witch(2)-open/open
Dark Knights(unlimited)-
Trainees(unlimited)-
Kits(unlimited)-
Queens(unlimited)-
Elders(unlimited)-

Form:
Name
Kingdom
Rank
Personality
Mate(if your a princess or prince you need to pm me about who you want your mate to be)
Other(DONT FORGET SECRET PASSWORD)
Anything I missed?
Questions

Last but not least,important info and a thank you!
Important info-If you are a prince or princess you need to discuss with your other royal siblings about who is going to be the next king/queen. I don't want any fighting over this please or I will be forced to pick one on my own. Yes we have powers!! Please not too overpowered or godlike. I beg of you! And please please please no cursing! Warrior cat cursing like mouse dung or things like that is allowed. If you have any questions feel free to ask!! Also I will start the rp if we have at least one wizard/witch form each kingdom along with one king for each and one knight for each! Thanks!

I want to say thank you if you read all of that, yes I know it's a lot but I don't want you guys to get confused in the rp! Even though it seems like a small task to you, to me it is very appreciated and respected if you read it all,it took me a while to get this down! Thank you so much!

(If you read all of this out lie in the 'other' section)

Last edited by Shadow; February 20th, 2017 at 08:05 PM.
Old February 19th, 2017, 05:51 PM
The lone mouse

My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: Kingdom of Cats

Save me a princess please!
Hi! If you ever need someone to talk to or anything, you can always come to me! I'll always try to respond. If your ever afraid to say your opinion, just remember, there was someone who said "Let's make a movie about a tornado.. Full of sharks.

NYEH!

Charries~
Old February 19th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Kingdom of Cats
This is back in the time of when the twolegs had queens and kings.Knights and jesters,and yes, even dragons and witches. There was a group of cats,that had descended from a group of cats before them,and so on, that lived in that time. Just like the twolegs they had kings and queens, princesses and princes, dark knights and light ones, and so forth. Their camps where much like a twoleg one,but more, natural. The queen and kings den where the most beautiful ones.Then the princess and prices where the next. Then the knights,then the wizards and witches. As you can see, their way of life was much more different then the modern clans you see today. So,if you would allow me to, bring you back in time,to the Kingdom of Cats.(if you readthis part say Kingdom in the 'other' section)

What are their roles?
As I said before,their roles are a bit different then the ones that you are used to in today's clans. The roles are: •King-The highest role,but for a male cat only. They make most of the desisions for the clan.They retire when their male offspring is at the age of 18 moons.Has two powers.And can have more then one mate,but their main mate will be the queen. •Queen- They are the second highest role in the clan, they are female and are usually the Kings mate. Hey help the king make desisions for the clan.Retiers when their male offspring reaches the age of 18 moons.Is the main mate of the king and has two powers,usually comes from the other kingdom. •Princess- They are the daughter of the King and Queen.Yes there can be more then one daughter, but the oldest or most appropriate princess of the queen and kings liking will be sent off to the next kingdom over to become queen.As for the rest of them they will remain princess but will never become queens.One will become a princess at the age of 16 moons..•Prince- Is the son of the king and Queen,unlike the princesses, the prices will stay at his own kingdom,and pick his mate in the other kingdom. The most recommended one is the oldest princess from the other kingdom. If there is more then one prince,the oldest male will become king at the age of 18 moons. The rest of the princes will be all second in command to the new king. •Second in command-The left over princes that where not able to become king,they help the new king and have the third highest rank. •Wizards and witches- basically their version of medicine cats.They are the only ones to have powers that can heal. •Maids- they are the kings other mates.They are usually for his fun and do what he says,if they have kits, they are sort of respected,but most of the time they are frowned apon. •Light/Dark knights- there are two kind of knights,for two types of kingdoms. The light knights are knights of the light kingdom,and the dark knights are the knights of the dark kingdom.All trainees reach this rank and it is a normal rank,they are basically the warriors of the kingdom.•Trainees-They are kits that have reached the age of 7 moons and will train with their assigned knight to guide them to be the next grate light/dark night.•Kits-the future of the kingdom.•Queens-female knights that have kitted,going to kit,or preparing for kitting. •Elders- they are the retired kings/queens/knights,they have reached the age of 60 moons or older.(put cats in the 'other' section if you have read all of this)
What are the kingdoms and what is their territory?
There are two kingdoms. There is the Light Kingdom and the Dark Kingdom.They are constantly arguing. Even though they do not get along,the oldest prince from each kingdom vistits the opposite kingdom to retrieve their life long soul mate, or the next queen.They bring her back to their kingdom and then the next queen and king is here. The king mates with female knights of his kingdom so he does get bored or let's his legion be passed on forever, and so he doesn't just mate with a non-light/dark kingdom born cat. But the thug is,if you think about it, almost every cat in the light and dark kingdom are related. The Light Kingdom:Territory-http://il8.picdn.net/shutterstock/vi...21/thumb/1.jpg Kingdom ignore the normal clan words just replace those with the kingdom words-https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...3f865a3e1c.jpg
The Dark Kingdom: Territory-http://miriadna.com/desctopwalls/ima...eep-forest.jpg Kingdom again please ignore the clan names-http://img12.deviantart.net/71e3/i/2...en-dac78uz.png (put never in the 'other' section if you read all of this)
Yaaay now for the forms and taken/not takes roles!!
Roles:
For The Light Kingdom-
King- open
Queen-open
Prince(1-4)-open/open/open/ taken by me
Princess(1-4)-open/open/open/open
Second in command( the rest three princes will go here)- open/open/open
Wizard/Witch (2)- open/open
Light Knights(unlimited)-
Trainees(unlimited)-
Kits(unlimited)-
Queens(unlimited)-
Elders(unlimited)-

For the Dark Kingdom-
King-open
Queen-open
Prince(1-4)- open/open/open/open
Princess(1-4)-open/open/open/taken by me
Second in command(the remaining three princes will be put here atoumatickly)-open/open/open
Wizard/Witch(2)-open/open
Dark Knights(unlimited)-
Trainees(unlimited)-
Kits(unlimited)-
Queens(unlimited)-
Elders(unlimited)-

Form:
Name
Kingdom
Rank
Personality
Mate(if your a princess or prince you need to pm me about who you want your mate to be)
Other(DONT FORGET SECRET PASSWORD)
Anything I missed?
Questions

Last but not least,important info and a thank you!
Important info-If you are a prince or princess you need to discuss with your other royal siblings about who is going to be the next king/queen. I don't want any fighting over this please or I will be forced to pick one on my own. Yes we have powers!! Please not too overpowered or godlike. I beg of you! And please please please no cursing! Warrior cat cursing like mouse dung or things like that is allowed. If you have any questions feel free to ask!! Also I will start the rp if we have at least one wizard/witch form each kingdom along with one king for each and one knight for each! Thanks!

I want to say thank you if you read all of that, yes I know it's a lot but I don't want you guys to get confused in the rp! Even though it seems like a small task to you, to me it is very appreciated and respected if you read it all,it took me a while to get this down! Thank you so much!
Name Dracospirit, Macewing
Age 16, 16
Power can go cloak, has metal claws
Kingdom light, dark
Rank prince, prince?
Gender m, m
Appearance a speckled grey tom with orange eyes and black stripes, a black tom with green eyes
Personality tbrped for both
Mate(if your a princess or prince you need to pm me about who you want your mate to be) hahahaha I'll pm you later, same as that
Other(DONT FORGET SECRET PASSWORD) kingdom cats never
Anything I missed? No
Questions no

Last edited by Fallpotato; February 19th, 2017 at 05:57 PM.
Old February 19th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
Name Dracospirit, Macewing
Age 16, 16
Power can go cloak, has metal claws
Kingdom light, dark
Rank prince, prince?
Gender m, m
Appearance a speckled grey tom with orange eyes and black stripes, a black tom with green eyes
Personality tbrped for both
Mate(if your a princess or prince you need to pm me about who you want your mate to be) hahahaha I'll pm you later, same as that
Other(DONT FORGET SECRET PASSWORD) kingdom
Anything I missed? No
Questions no
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousy View Post
Sure thing and Tato ur accepted put your missing three other words !
Old February 19th, 2017, 05:56 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: Flowerblaze
Power: can manipulate shadows
Kingdom: Dark
Appearance: black she-cat with orange eyes
Personality: Rebellious, fiery, rest tbrp'd
Mate: Not sure
Other: Kingdom cats never lie
Anything I missed?: nope
Questions?: none yet

Name: Eaglecry
Power: Telepathy and unaturally strong
Kingdom: Dark
Appearance: Black tom with white chest and tail tip and green eyes
Personality: fair, proud, strong, quick temper rest tbrp'd
Mate: The queen (idk who is the queen)
Other: Kingdom cats never lie
Anything I missed?: nope
Questions: nope

Last edited by The Mad Katter; February 19th, 2017 at 08:56 PM.
Old February 19th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Sure thing and Tato ur accepted put your missing three other words !
Yeah I noticed. I was editing it but my shoulders are sore from the shooting range, sorry
Old February 19th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
Yeah I noticed. I was editing it but my shoulders are sore from the shooting range, sorry
No no it's fine Tato and sure but in which kingdom?
Old February 19th, 2017, 05:59 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
No no it's fine Tato and sure but in which kingdom?
Dark kingdom please
Old February 19th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Name- Slitherblaze//Coalpatch
Age-16 moons// 17 moons
Power- able to control fire// able to read minds
Kingdom - dark//light
Rank- princess//prince
Gender-Female//male
Appearance -http://img06.deviantart.net/3ff1/i/2...ts-d9atbtf.png // http://pre07.deviantart.net/9650/th/...an-d63orhv.jpg
Personality -
Mate- the next oldest prince// the oldest next princess
Other- I don't have to do it :3
Anything I missed -no
Questions -no
Old February 19th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
Dark kingdom please