Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Resurrections

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:30 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:12 AM
Plotfnder - Gathering...
Last post by Fish
Today 03:26 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 03:06 AM
You don't learn to fight...
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:52 AM

Old June 4th, 2023, 02:14 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Thunderchaser

Quote:
In their presence, any cat would feel small.

Keen eyes gaze at you, judging you for your worth. You know you are not the first cat to come here - nor will you be the last. But you've come with a mission, and all you have to do is sell yourself.

"What makes you stand out from the rest of the cats who want another chance?"
ThunderChaser

The golden fleeced warrior stepped forward, her paws making a thud where she walked. Upon her feet hitting the fluffy cloud of the room, she saw wind whisk past, almost like a tornado. Her emerald eyes scouting the area for anyone, she has this sense that someone was watching her. Her fur felt cold, like it never had before. With that, lightning sparks emerged from her fur to keep her somewhat warm, as soon as the wind returned to the center of where she was looking her sparks disappeared, leaving her body with ease, as they were whisked up by the wind she flicked her ear.

Thunderchaser looked into the sky as she awaited for something, she knew not what of. Hearing the voice calling out to her, she knew it her chance. Stepping forward once more, she turned to where the voice was most prominent. Never before had she felt so… small, she was usually taller and stronger than other cats. It was a reality check. Her eyes darting around then returning to its original sight line. Looking in front of her, she had yet to even say anything back. It had been atleast a minute since she heard the voice.

”Hello? I’m ThunderChaser, although you didn’t ask. I find it quite important for a proper introduction of each other for a formal conversation to take place.” She was nervous, you could smell it off her fur. Shaking the feeling off, she stood there like a clown. Thunder, was a confident cat to say the least, this feeling was one she had never felt before. It wasn’t like her. Flicking her tail to calm her nerves she continued, opening her mouth to keep talking.

“You see, I want to return to my clan. I offer a great asset to them. I’m from ThunderClan. I lived when they had their first fire, driven out, cold and hungry, we survived. Then the raid of our home. Once again I survived.” She survived, but for what? Just for her to end up here, she thought not. Thunder was not letting go so easily. If you thought she was that type of cat you’d be sorely mistaken.

There had to some reason for her have survived everything that happened. She survived a dog attack as an apprentice. Than all that on top as a warrior. ” There’s a reason I survived a dog attack, a fire, and a raid in the same lifetime! I must have something that nobody does. Why else would I be sitting here, asking for you to help me.” She flicked her tail, her breathing was shaky, she tried to calm herself down no luck.

Standing up now, because she had previously seated herself in front of them. Her tail wagging in anticipation to what she would say next. As she didn’t even know what she saying. ”If you have anything to ask of me, please do tell.” Her voice echoed through the air as she spoke, it sounded confident now, even though she didn’t feel that way.

Old June 20th, 2023, 05:18 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Thunder chaser

Barkblaze
Ancient Windclan Medicine Cat (Starclan)
He/him

There came the arrival of a new cat, walking the border between life and death itself. Her presence called for his own appearance, along with two others who had yet to appear quite yet. The snowy-furred tom approached silently, his footfalls barely audible as he seated himself nearby, his fluffy tail neatly curling around his paws.

Thunderchaser, he spoke the name in his mind as he listened to her opening thoughts. With his head tipped ever so slightly to the side, he lifted his head before clearing his throat.

“You say you wish to return to your clan, and that you offer such a great asset to them,” Barkblaze began, his green eyes training on the confident warrior before him. “But so far, you have only revealed the unfortunate events you have lived through. What do you, Thunderchaser, personally provide to your clan? Without you being there right now, what is Thunderclan missing without you?”

Barkblaze’s stare was hard, unwavering. He was a tough case to crack, but it wasn’t impossible, no. His questions, hopefully, would nudge Thunderchaser in the right direction of convincing him, convincing all of them that she was worthy. Prove to me that you deserve this.

[ @Neso ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old June 21st, 2023, 09:01 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Magpiewisp |
Ancient RiverClan Medicine Cat
Dark Forest

What a boorish thought. Yet another of the star walkers seemed to be requesting an audience with the council. His presence there was not a task he loved - truly, did not even like - but he carried out with dignity all the same. Someone needed to be the voice or reason amongst these felines who seemed to have been living amongst the clouds for so long their heads were perpetually stuck there. It was this very notion that carried his paws forward, warm, brown eyes that hid the cool lack of empathy that simmered within taking the sight before him a moment before he made his presence known.

A quick glance allowed him to know he was not alone. Another had already responded to Thunderchaser's plight. A ThunderClan cat named for the clan they served. How very loyal of them. The fact that they had not been born to said clan only brought an inner sneer to the ancient RiverClan tom. It seemed like this one was quite desperate to belong. An already wonderful first impression no doubt. If only it could be followed by a sensible, well articulated reason to waste the council's time.

Sitting amongst the rest, there were no stars to plague his pelt. Darkness had claimed him, a fact he would be forever grateful for. It kept him... sensible. Able to tell when one of these cats which came crawling for another chance were not worthy of such. They rarely were. This one seemed to be no different so far, the sorry tale spun doing little to sway the tuxedo tom.

"Agreed," Magpiewisp drawled as Barkblaze spoke. Loathe as he was to admit it, he agreed with the star plagued cat. "Of those who live the longest lives we usually find kittypets. Loners. Cats who live wholly unremarkable lives. To survive is simply a requirement of life. What matters is what you have provided for others while accomplishing the basic qualities that mark the living."

Brown eyes bore into Thunderchaser as he spoke, but soon narrowed in bored complacency. He had no question to ask of this Thunderchaser. If this was the best paw the molly could put forward, the best argument she could present, he highly doubted his opinion on her would change. Another warrior wishing to keep living. Star fogged minds that recalled their deeds as far more heroic or significant than they truly were. Still... he had been surprised before. Would this StarClanner be able to prove at least a modicum more entertaining than those who'd set foot here before?

-

@Neso [Thunderchaser] | @Omari [Barkblaze]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 22nd, 2023, 09:55 PM
Slayer To Stake

ThunderChaser
A golden scarred shecat with black pelt highlights.

The starclan cat listened to what the older cats we're saying. It was clear that they weren't just going hand her the pass back to thunderclan or life in general. She was okay with that. An explanation was in order for her reason of wanting to go back. She was ready to deliver such answers. The shecat stepped forward to speak, her head facing the general direction of both cats.

"I understand that I may seem like any other cat who wants a second chance. And I understand why, if I may. Allow me to explain to give you direct answers to your questions."
Thunderchaser said that with some confidence in her voice.

"I can agree surviving is the reason for life. Its a purpose, a requirement as you put it. Surviving in the conditions for warriorhood is basic reason. But in those times of crisis that I faced, I never once allowed for a clanmate to suffer more than they already did. I dont want to skim over anything so please let get my thoughts together so I can give you an actual answer instead of something halfassed."

Thunderchaser stood there for about a minute before continuing with her dialogue.

"You asked what I personally provided or provide for my clan. What did I do that no one else could? I provided alot of support, on the battlefield, in the clan. I did most of training for apprentices. I think at one point I trained three apprentices at once, because mentors refused to train them. They grew into respected warriors. I know you may say that "well any cat can do that." To that I agree. Every warrior can train a cat, its if they do it right way that counts. During the fire I rebuilt the camp, I helped set up new locations and scouted territory. I as my own single being I gave thunderclan more things than half of the cats there, during my time alive. Thunderclan isn't missing anything but stability. In the time I was dead and missing, we ran through 5-6 leaders. In my time we had 2."

The shecat caught her breathe as she kept talking. "I wont say that im the sole reason for this, because I truly was not. But if I sent back I would make sure we keep peace and atleast some sort of motivation to stay on track, that thunderclan has been lacking. That's what I believe they need. And no one in that clan is providing it. I would really wish to give bumble ideas and my opinion on their takes on thunderclan. Giving them valuable feedback when needed. I have a plan if I am given the opportunity to return to get thunderclan back on track to our roots or even start doing the right thing."

The golden fleeced warrior was nervous, she didn't know if they would agree with her points or not. Considering she had no clue what both cats moral compasses were like.

// @Omari // @Alchemist Kitsune // @other rper

Old June 23rd, 2023, 01:50 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

ShadowClan/ThunderClan Re: Thunder chaser

**Daisypool**
@Neso @Alchemist Kitsune @Omari

Oh, she was late, how unseemly. The starry lilac-point slipped in quietly behind Barkblaze and Magpiewisp, moving closer to the once-Windclan medicine cat. She didn't like thinking poorly of her fellow council members but there was a sourness about Magpiewisp that floated even beyond the dark aura of the Place of No Stars and it put off Daisypool in a way she couldn't shake. Nonetheless, she focused on the target for which they'd been summoned. She was just finding her spot and wrapping her tail around her paws as the two toms were laying their questions into Thunderchaser. Her blue eyes watched the Thunderclan she-cat and her heart wanted to reach out and comfort the antsy, nervous warrior. She could see how much she wanted this but she also couldn't deny Barkblaze's point. Every cat that faced them wanted to return but they simply couldn't accept all requests that they were faced with. Though Magpiewisp simply repeated a similar sentiment to Barkblaze, the lilac she-cat shot a disapproving glare in the Dark Forest cat's direction. She calmed her expression before meowing quietly, "Give her a chance, won't you? She's nervous, there's no need to be making her more so, hm?"

When Daisypool moved her blue eyes back to Thunderchaser, she was already getting into her answer. One eye brow cocked, amused, Impatient thing, isn't she? After a near eternity among the stars, Daisypool saw no reason to be testy or impatient; all the same, nervousness tended to do such things to even cats who generally knew better and thus Daisypool couldn't find it in her to fault the once-warrior for it. So instead of adding her voice to the others, Daisypool sat and listened to Thunderchaser's monologue. Slowly, as Thunderchaser continued, Daisypool felt her heart breaking for the former Thunderclanner. She wanted so desperately to return and she so clearly felt she deserved it but the words weren't necessarily helping her case, but Daisypool found herself urging her on, hoping her points would give her just reason. Support, training, rebuilding, scouting, those were the actions of a hard-working warrior, sure, but one worthy of a second chance? Daisypool wasn't sure she could make that leap just yet. "Gave Thunderclan more than half of the cats there..." So were they to accept the applications of the entirety of the other half of Thunderclan at the time as well? That simply didn't make her exceptional or particularly necessary. Her paws shifted beneath her lilac tail as she silently willed the she-cat to continue, to give her something for Daisypool to put her vote behind.

The number of leaders was an interesting point, though easily skewed and, again, could be a point made by many Thunderclanners that happened to be alive at the opportune timings. But then Thunderchaser was self-aware of such a point. Daisypool's pointed head cocked, hopeful for the first real time since she'd arrived. When she finished with a fairly vague promise of having a plan and wanting to share her opinions with Thunderclan's current leader, Daisypool started gently, "Dear, so many cats want their voices heard. I trust your assessment that Thunderclan needs stability but why is your plan any more likely to succeed than anybody else's?" She wanted Thunderchaser to give her an answer she could latch onto, an answer she could confidently support, and she grasped for ways to lead Thunderchaser in exactly that direction though that wasn't easy to do without knowing what the warrior's future plans would hold. She glanced sideways at Barkblaze and Magpiewisp, "She could bring a unique perspective back to Bumblestar, if the new leader would be willing to hear it. And if she can continue to be as hardworking as she was in her first life, Bumblestar will need experienced and dedicated warriors at her side." She let her words hang.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old June 24th, 2023, 07:21 AM

Barkblaze
He/him

Daisypool had finally arrived, it seemed, but he decided against commenting on her late arrival. Perhaps she just got caught up in something, or lost track of time. What matters here is that she’s here now, so a valid decision could truly be made now that three council members were here.

The white spotted tom nodded to the molly as she arrived before he returned his attention back to the rather pressing matter at hand. Initially, Thunderchaser’s talk about Thunderclan’s leaders sounded slightly cocky–as if she were stating that her death was the reason that Thunderclan’s leader situation was such a mess. His brows shot up in surprise, but his expression soon relaxed as the golden molly continued.

His gaze slowly shifted toward Daisypool, taking her words into consideration as well. Thunderchaser, clearly, was a go-getter at her very core. A characteristic that some clan cats these days lacked, unfortunately. For that, she would give her the benefit of the doubt, at the very least.

“Of course, all clans need skilled and accomplished warriors to thrive–which, clearly, you were.” The tom flicked his tail before he returned his stoney gaze back to Thunderchaser instead. “However, we are still unsure about what these plans of yours include. Simply saying that you wish to get Thunderclan back on track and doing the right thing is only an end goal, not quite a plan. How do you wish to get them there?”

[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Magpiewisp, @Neso - Thunderchaser, @Ravensong - Daisypool ]

Old June 25th, 2023, 05:23 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Magpiewisp |
Ancient RiverClan Medicine Cat
Dark Forest

Despite his lack of interest in this star touched warrior, Magpiewisp relented on one thing. She had confidence. Even in the face of two severely uninterested council members, unmoved by her tale, she remained calm. Collected. Eager to explain her case. A refreshing change from those who turned into bumbling messes or threw tantrums worthy of a nursery dweller, no matter how misplaced said confidence might be.

Unfortunately for Thunderchaser, confidence alone was not enough to sway the starless tuxedo, his warm eyes remaining focused on her as she spoke. There was of course truth to her words. Warriors as a whole these days seemed to be wholly lacking, taking for granted the trials that got them to where they stood today. It was embarrassing, really, and not just for ThunderClan, but for every clan. Being a warrior who actually acted like a warrior should not be celebrated, however. It should be the norm. What all warriors aspired for should be greatness. A future for themselves and their clans. Not to be depended on because one could train apprentices.

A fourth cat soon join their midst, words sent in his direction as Magpiewisp shifted his bored expression from Thunderchaser to their newcomer. The tom considered a verbal rebuke against Daisypool, but soon decided against it. It was a waste of time to argue against the star plagued. This whole conversation was providing enough of that without him adding more upon it. Besides, she provided an excellent point. For all of the former ThunderClan warrior's spiel of a plan, there was nothing to show substance behind it. Many cats planned. Plans that were as pointless as they were futile. Hardly a reason to bring her back.

But then there was the one matter of interest to Magpiewisp that neither of his companions had touched upon. Bumblestar herself. Loathe as he was to admit it, he found the volatile new leader fascinating. Intriguing. The clans might just become all that more interesting if she was permitted to get her clan into proper shape and let loose upon the forest. That said, the tabby was stubborn. What guarantee did Thunderchaser have that Bumblestar would even allow her plan into motion?

"Do you have a say with Bumblestar? You seem terribly confident your plan - whatever it may be - will bring ThunderClan back to it's roots. That you can sway her with your words. And if you cannot? Is your plan then void? Your purpose just to meander about like all the rest. Waiting to see where the path of life takes you?" Magpiewisp asked, his tail twitching as a hint of interest finally showed in his brown stare.

-

@Neso [Thunderchaser] | @Omari [Barkblaze] | @Ravensong [Daisypool]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 25th, 2023, 09:32 PM
Slayer To Stake

ThunderChaser
A golden scarred shecat with black pelt highlights.

As Thunderchaser stopped talking, she titled her head as a new cat came to join the respected other two. Taken a little a back by her late appearance. She humbly accepted her late entrance, as it's almost like starclan blessed her every being. But god damn did she have to call her out her out like that. Thunder didn't think that her nervousness was that noticeable. She was wrong, clearly. Her jaw opening in shock as she cleared her head. She was still on the being called out notion, as they asked her questions. Closing her mouth and clearing her thoughts she prepared an answer.

She knew that she needed to sell these warriors. After all they were the dictators of her fate. She listened to everyones opinions and questions on her rant, but it when came to Magpiewisp's she took it with a grain of salt. That guy was going to be the toughest nut to crack, he was stone cold. Like a tree rooted in a swamp.

Flicking her tail, copying him as she shook off all her worries.

"The plan, right! I'd be more than happier to explain it!!" Her tail flicking with excitement like a kit. Those words stuck with her! Her eyes lit up as she opened her mouth to explain!

"Okay! So, when I get back if I get back. I want to see if we could either expand our territory or hunting grounds, seeing as we have alot more new cats, kits and apprentices then before who could really be enriched by this! As well keeping our prey count high! This will make sure everyone is eating something atleast once a day. This expansion would also help with the growing populations den issue, it seems like every other day someone is without a bed or nest. This expansion would fix that. We could set up a bigger warriors den or any other type of den for this. I would also love to give the medicine cat a greater supply of herbs and medicines for the sick and injured. I would help with the scouting of the terrain and possibly new territory for the clan. Im not a sit back and let everyone else do the work type of gal, if you know what I mean!"

Oh stars that was a long speech. And she still wasn't done! That was only half, caught her breath she gave her some time to do so as she allowed her words to sink in with the older starclan members.

"I would also like to ask bumble if thunderclan could change firefly cove into a cozy place for relaxion. Instead of what it is now, which is a random cove we own by the beach. I would do this by making patrols to get moss, vines, and sticks. The new firefly cove would have life and would be somewhere clan events and games could be hosted, it would be a place where apprentices can train with their mentors on simple stuff like hunting and how to properly stand for battle. Nothing dangerous, of course. It would provide hard working apps and warrior somewhere to escape clan life and just chill out."

ThunderChaser was confident in her plan, she was a very mind-made cat. Once she had her eyes on a goal she didn't stop until she either completed it or helped someone else complete it.

"As for the back on track idea! Thunderclan has been lacking in morals and motivation to do anything. I want to get everyone to where they will do stuff to better the clan without being told they need todo it like a kit. Having a positive attitude is one way. A smile can brighten someones day without you knowing it! Motivation is all mental, if you know you want something you make small goals to get to a big and good one! Thats what I plan on doing with the clan. Making people make small goals to get to a bigger goal as a clan!"

Closing her mouth to breathe out of her nose as she stopped. Flicking her one good ear, she thought to herself quickly as she tried to see if there was anything she forgot. Figuring she didn't she waited for the cats before her to reply.

------
// @Omari // @Alchemist Kitsune // @Ravensong

Old June 27th, 2023, 11:04 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Daisypool**
Ancient Shadowclan Warrior
@Neso @Alchemist Kitsune @Omari

Unfortunately, Magpiewisp brought up, in his detestably skeptic and blunt fashion, one of the concerns that had been playing in Daisypool's mind upon hearing of Thunderchaser's plan. She shifted her paws and turned her soft blue eyes back to the warrior. The nervousness, if not completely, seemed to be replaced by the excitement of finally voicing a plan that she'd been mulling over in her head for far too long. It was a refreshing sight to see. As Thunderchaser continued with her plan, Daisypool kept listening. There was nothing she could find wrong with the plan, it was all well-intentioned and would indeed be good for Thunderclan. However, she couldn't shake the feeling of doubt; Thunderchaser's 'plans' consisted of a lot of interim goals more so than feasible steps to accomplish the main goal. Expanding territory, increasing den sizes, replenishing herb and prey stores, those were not novel ideas. The Firefly Cove idea was intriguing and she liked the concept but why was this warrior's best laid plan one for a relaxation retreat? Her going into how she'd get the clan to lay small goals to achieve larger ones almost gave Daisypool an insight into her mindset but she wasn't sure, based on her own personal reaction to Thunderchaser's speech, that the warrior's approach was indeed a good one to be spreading to other Thunderclanners. Nonetheless, Daisypool smiled softly, "Thunderchaser dear, you hold so much passion, that is clear. Expanding territory and growing the clan and its supplies are goals that all clans aim to achieve. You should consider more how to do such things. And, as Magpiewisp said, what happens if Bumblestar doesn't approve of those methods?" Daisypool worried that most grandiose plans tended to fall flat. The cats with the grandest plans would tend to fizzle away more so than cats with smaller scale, achievable goals. Trying to reach further than one's paws could manage was a venture destined to fail. But she didn't want to fall into the rut of judging what one cat could do because others before had failed. "Think over what has been said here, but I will give you my blessing to return to Thunderclan." She guessed Thunderchaser's fate would likely come down to Barkblaze's rationale, and maybe that was a good thing, but maybe she'd be surprised by Magpiewisp in the end.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old June 28th, 2023, 05:53 PM

Barkblaze
He/him

Uncertainty flickered in the tom’s green eyes. With all that had been said by the golden warrior, he still wasn’t so sure about what his decision would be. Still, despite his own words before, he was hearing end goals but no definitive plan. Would this warrior truly be able to aid Bumblestar in the development of Thunderclan? The question that he asked himself left him feeling puzzled.

His gaze shifted to Daisypool as she spoke, a sigh escaping his maw when he heard that she had already came to her conclusion. Thunderchaser had her blessing to return, which left the decision up to himself and Magpiewisp.

“It’s true, you do have passion…” The tom tilted his head to the side, his intentions unclear. “But I am still uncertain in my own decision. You have yet to convince me, but you have yet to steer me away.”

It was difficult–he just wasn’t sure where to place his paw. She lived a life filled with successes, as she stated before. Surviving tragedy after tragedy, aiding in training so many cats to become warriors… A life well lived for a warrior, in his opinion. He felt the inclination to decline, but the fiery passion that this warrior held so proudly within her chest pulled him back ever so slightly–placing him in the middle ground. “Passionate warrior, you are.. But, Thunderchaser, did you truly appreciate and deserve those moments in life that you lived–those moments that not all had the chance to live through? Or, perhaps, did you take it all for granted?” So, leaving those questions hanging in the air without a definite response from himself quite yet, his gaze shifted to Magpiewisp expectantly.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Magpiewisp, @Neso - Thunderchaser, @Ravensong - Daisypool ]