Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Resurrections

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
♡ Medical advice | Cat...
Last post by zBlaze
Today 07:59 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 07:48 AM
Non-Rom and Romantic Of...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 07:42 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 07:36 AM
Search Party!
Last post by Bean
Today 07:30 AM

Old August 1st, 2023, 03:32 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Post Merlin

Quote:
In their presence, any cat would feel small.

Keen eyes gaze at you, judging you for your worth. You know you are not the first cat to come here - nor will you be the last. But you've come with a mission, and all you have to do is sell yourself.

"What makes you stand out from the rest of the cats who want another chance?"

"My brother, he- he might be in danger! If he gets run over by a human car he could perish! I don't want to lose my only brother..." Merlin seemed sad. "Arthur might get himself into huge trouble..." He meowed before quietly looking up at the Covenant. "I need to keep him away from the clan cats... what if he starts a fight..? He could get severely wounded! I'll do anything to keep him safe..." He meowed worriedly. He was panicking about his brother. His blue eyes had a slightly immature shimmer. "I know I went where I shouldn't have, but if my brother dies I will never feel the same..."

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; August 1st, 2023 at 03:36 PM.
Old August 1st, 2023, 05:55 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: Merlin

"While it's awfully nice of you to be oh so concerned for your brother...shouldn't there be more to your second-chance-life than that?" Coldsong asked with a quizzical squint, furrowing his brows. "You can't worry about your brother forever. What about yourself? You'll just get killed again with that mindset. Then you'll be leaving your brother all alone for good." His tail twitched behind him, half bored. He was more confused than persuaded. Coldsong highly doubted Merlin's potential, especially when protecting someone from a monster. No cat can do that. Caring strongly for others is admirable and a strong trait, sure, but is it really enough to live again?

Merlin's frantic wailing gave Coldsong a slight headache, but he was intrigued by the urgency. Was there more to this story? "Is err...Arrth..eerr...uh...your brother, a helpless kit or something?"

Last edited by Doom; August 1st, 2023 at 05:59 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2023, 04:02 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Clans Re: Merlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by worm View Post

"While it's awfully nice of you to be oh so concerned for your brother...shouldn't there be more to your second-chance-life than that?" Coldsong asked with a quizzical squint, furrowing his brows. "You can't worry about your brother forever. What about yourself? You'll just get killed again with that mindset. Then you'll be leaving your brother all alone for good." His tail twitched behind him, half bored. He was more confused than persuaded. Coldsong highly doubted Merlin's potential, especially when protecting someone from a monster. No cat can do that. Caring strongly for others is admirable and a strong trait, sure, but is it really enough to live again?

Merlin's frantic wailing gave Coldsong a slight headache, but he was intrigued by the urgency. Was there more to this story? "Is err...Arrth..eerr...uh...your brother, a helpless kit or something?"

"He is. I fear he might end up getting into something he cannot control..." Merlin meowed worriedly.
Old August 2nd, 2023, 02:19 PM
eternally tired

➵ pebblepool .*.。*゚
// ➵ @Silk_Cradle_Ruler

it was always interesting to have a cat come in screaming to the wardens domain, even though the reasoning itself never had any flare. "dear.. who even are you? you don't seem like one of our own, but the more the merrier i suppose!" it wasn't the first time pebblepool had seen a non-clan cat here, but it always perked her interest of.. how they got here. belief in the the clans ancestors was all that was required she supposed. "that coldsong is right! all of us must fend for ourselves at some point, and this arthur of yours must as well!" she boomed. "kit or not, there are countless parents that number our stars that would want nothing more than to help their kits again, you should take some time to explain why you would stand out from them, outsider."
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; August 2nd, 2023 at 02:19 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2023, 02:31 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshall View Post
➵ pebblepool .*.。*゚
// ➵ @Silk_Cradle_Ruler

it was always interesting to have a cat come in screaming to the wardens domain, even though the reasoning itself never had any flare. "dear.. who even are you? you don't seem like one of our own, but the more the merrier i suppose!" it wasn't the first time pebblepool had seen a non-clan cat here, but it always perked her interest of.. how they got here. belief in the the clans ancestors was all that was required she supposed. "that coldsong is right! all of us must fend for ourselves at some point, and this arthur of yours must as well!" she boomed. "kit or not, there are countless parents that number our stars that would want nothing more than to help their kits again, you should take some time to explain why you would stand out from them, outsider."
"I want to change my path, and join a clan. I don't like being a loner and wish I could just join a clan and stop being such a fool with my life. I want to be able to help the clans out. I will stick with them to the very end, even sacrificing my own eyes to help if I must. I'd do anything at all to help a clan if I was brought back... I get that the cat of which killed me was in a bad mood, but if I just had one more chance I could change everything. I also happen to know a Thunderclan warrior called Rateye. He would want me back if he found out I was dead. He and I were a same gender pair of mates at one point. That was when he was just called Ratau and was a pet, like I was... when Arthur came along, we grew distant. I longed to see Rateye for so long, I just miss him so much..." Merlin seemed to have a flashback. "And there's a loner going around killing kits. If I could manage to stop him, I might just be able to prevent any more kits dying at a young age." He meowed calmly. He took a few deep breaths and even bowed his head in respect to the Covenant stood before him. "My apologies for my previous outburst, I just got very worried about my brother. You are right, however, and he needs to fend for himself."
Old August 2nd, 2023, 05:58 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Ghostblaze hummed as he listened to this cat speak, flinching at the whining sound, "Must you be so loud." he hissed darkly as his eyes narrowed at the young cat, "While I find that you want to protect the clan from this killer cat, you realize that they also might not need you. Warriors are trained to deal with stupid rogues like that."

[ @Silk_Cradle_Ruler @worm @marshall ]

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old August 3rd, 2023, 03:56 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Clans Re: Merlin

@worm @marshall
Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus. View Post
Ghostblaze hummed as he listened to this cat speak, flinching at the whining sound, "Must you be so loud." he hissed darkly as his eyes narrowed at the young cat, "While I find that you want to protect the clan from this killer cat, you realize that they also might not need you. Warriors are trained to deal with stupid rogues like that."

[ @Silk_Cradle_Ruler @worm @marshall ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"William is a tactical cat and will use all means necessary to get what he wants. If he manages to infiltrate a clan, he might be able to kill off their kits sneakily while getting other cats killed as a result."

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; August 3rd, 2023 at 03:58 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2023, 10:23 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Coldsong rolled his eyes as he listened. This cat was all over the place, and he was beginning to consider him a babbling, delusional, idiot. "Joining a Clan won't fix your life. If anything it would make it more challenging and full of responsibility, beyond taking care of your brother. I don't care about your love story, frankly, losing loved ones is a big part of Clanlife. I also don't seem to understand what a kit-killing loner has to do with anything. There are countless sick cats roaming the lands, alongside far worse predators, so getting rid of one won't redeem yourself or make you some hero. Especially if you join a Clan -- you'll have to be focused on your warrior duties, not hunting some random outsider." He stopped to take a deep breath, not because he needed it, but because he felt frustration beginning to boil in his chest. His exhale grumbled with a light growl as he pondered what to say next. Hmm. How to put this lightly... "If you're really worried about your brother, I think his time in the stars would me much more peaceful and safe, like Pebblepool suggested. Then, you'll get to see him again, no?"

With a flick of his ear, he rose to his paws and looked Merlin in the eye. "Your intentions are pure, but I feel you are too immature for a second chance. You've rambled more about minorities than anything redeeming about yourself. I don't see how a second chance will do you or anyone any good. You'll just get yourself killed again with those impulsive plans of yours to stop monsters, hunt baby-killers, join a Clan, and whatever else you rambled on about. Sorry, but I'm not convinced." Coldsong turned to Pebblepool and Ghostblaze, curious to see what they had to say, but his mind was already made up.

Last edited by Doom; August 3rd, 2023 at 10:26 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2023, 10:31 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by worm View Post

Coldsong rolled his eyes as he listened. This cat was all over the place, and he was beginning to consider him a babbling, delusional, idiot. "Joining a Clan won't fix your life. If anything it would make it more challenging and full of responsibility, beyond taking care of your brother. I don't care about your love story, frankly, losing loved ones is a big part of Clanlife. I also don't seem to understand what a kit-killing loner has to do with anything. There are countless sick cats roaming the lands, alongside far worse predators, so getting rid of one won't redeem yourself or make you some hero. Especially if you join a Clan -- you'll have to be focused on your warrior duties, not hunting some random outsider." He stopped to take a deep breath, not because he needed it, but because he felt frustration beginning to boil in his chest. His exhale grumbled with a light growl as he pondered what to say next. Hmm. How to put this lightly... "If you're really worried about your brother, I think his time in the stars would me much more peaceful and safe, like Pebblepool suggested. Then, you'll get to see him again, no?"

With a flick of his ear, he rose to his paws and looked Merlin in the eye. "Your intentions are pure, but I feel you are too immature for a second chance. You've rambled more about minorities than anything redeeming about yourself. I don't see how a second chance will do you or anyone any good. You'll just get yourself killed again with those impulsive plans of yours to stop monsters, hunt baby-killers, join a Clan, and whatever else you rambled on about. Sorry, but I'm not convinced." Coldsong turned to Pebblepool and Ghostblaze, curious to see what they had to say, but his mind was already made up.

"Challenges are what make a person who they are. All I need is one chance to prove myself."
Old August 3rd, 2023, 11:04 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk_Cradle_Ruler View Post
"Challenges are what make a person who they are. All I need is one chance to prove myself."
Coldsong scowled at Merlin's retort, barring his fangs. "You already had your one chance." With a lash of his tail, he turned and left the area, starry pelt dissolving into the sparkling mist.